Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woohoo! My 14 year old daughter gives blow jobs!

Posted by Dorisan 
Woohoo! My 14 year old daughter gives blow jobs!
February 16, 2011
An example of stellar parenting /not

DEAR ABBY: This is difficult to write. My sister reads her children's text messages after they're asleep. She bragged to me about how popular her daughter "Naomi" -- my 14-year-old niece -- is because she's giving oral sex to the boys.

My sister claims Naomi isn't "having sex," so she thinks it's OK! I am shocked by her ignorance and terrified knowing that Naomi is putting herself at risk for STDs. My husband says if I confront Naomi it will drive her away, but I can't remain silent and watch my niece ruin her life. What's the point of reading your children's text messages if you're unwilling to stand up and be a parent? What can I do? -- TERRIFIED FOR MY NIECE IN THE SOUTHWEST

DEAR TERRIFIED: Your sister's parenting skills are appalling. Her daughter isn't "popular"; she is promiscuous -- and her mother is allowing it. Do your niece a favor and talk to her, because oral sex is sex, and she is putting herself at risk for a number of sexually transmitted diseases.

The Sexuality Information and Education Council has a wealth of information resources and tools for addressing this important subject. Its website, www.familiesaretalking.org, helps with discussing sexuality-related issues and provides information for young people, parents and caregivers.

Other reliable resources include Planned Parenthood's www.teenwire.com and the American Social Health Association website, www.iwannaknow.org, which is also a safe place for teens to learn about sexual health.
Re: Woohoo! My 14 year old daughter gives blow jobs!
February 16, 2011
I'm sure Mom will consider herself "popular" when she is babysitting a gaggle of grandkids.
February 16, 2011
That's horrible. I'm 27 and I mentioned to my Mom I'm going to a party this weekend and asked if she liked the pants I bought for the occasion.

"They're really nice, but you don't want kids, so if you're smart, you'll keep them on." waving hellolarious

No decent mother is gonna be proud of her daughter's sexual adventures, no matter how old she is.
February 16, 2011
(Undoubtedly single) Mom sounds like a jizz gargling road whore, proud that her daughter is carrying on the trade.
February 16, 2011
February 16, 2011
Oh fuck that's nasty, but not surprising. I'm sure a lot of us know people who were 12 or 13 the first time they sprogged, and how proud the grandmoo is of their little myrikle. Hopefully Shitleigh will end up with an STD that will render her infertile and prevent her from sprogging in the future.
February 16, 2011
thebitchisback
Oh fuck that's nasty, but not surprising. I'm sure a lot of us know people who were 12 or 13 the first time they sprogged, and how proud the grandmoo is of their little myrikle. Hopefully Shitleigh will end up with an STD that will render her infertile and prevent her from sprogging in the future.

This. She'll probably be just another welfare whore if she was to wind up pregnant. Another cancer curer, for sure. Not. /Sarcasm. eye rolling smiley smile rolling left righteyes2

lab mom
February 17, 2011
Dory Mclean and she's only fourteen... (anyone?)

All the girls I know from when I was 12 and 13 who were known for doing this sort of thing (one of them in the backseat of the car while the boy's parents were driving doh face) have two or three kids by now. They all look like worn-out hags at 21 and can't properly enjoy their young adult lives because they've sprogged. Even if protecting her daughter's innocence isn't enough motivation for SlutMoo, she should at least imagine how haggard and trashy her daughter will look in a few short years.
February 17, 2011
None of my Jr high school friends EVER admitted to having sex of any type at that age and most of them probably weren't anyway. Of the classmates who were having sex though, they were considered sluts once news got out of their promiscuity. It may be hard for anyone under 40 to really believe it, but just a few decades ago being a slut wasn't considered anything to be proud about and CERTAINLY nothing that a mother would brag about either. I think it's gross that a mother would be proud that her daughter was sucking guys off, but that's just me.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
February 17, 2011
Feel sorry for the poor kid. Shitty mothers shitty parenting skills have already ruined her life. Knocked up by 15, mark my words.

Sadly, I went to a rough school, so giving a guy a BJ in the school toilets was the height of cool. smile rolling left righteyes2 And yes they all look like shit now.
February 17, 2011
I wouldn't have anything to do with the sister, who is sick and abusive for her attitude. The aunt can't do anything about the situation with the niece so what is the point. Maybe mama can make a sex tape of her daughter in action and market it like the Kardashians.
February 17, 2011
I...I don't even have the words for this. She's proud of her for not having what I can only assume she considers "actual" sex? What is wrong with this twit?! The fact that she's okay with it and won't say anything to her daughter shows that she's not only spineless in confronting her daughter about it and telling her it's wrong, but also spineless that she's been snooping around and reading her text messages. Hmmm, now that I think about it, sounds like a typical modern day moo...
February 17, 2011
CPS needs to be involved here. If any of this child's sex partners are over a certain age, or older than her by the right amount of time, it's statutory rape. This needs to be nipped in the bud NOW.

That said, I wonder of moo was "popular" in school too! That's why she has her little carbon copy. She probably thinks her mini-me is her FRIEND. I bet they're only 15 years apart anyway.
February 17, 2011
I have no doubt that the mom was quite the whore herself. She's living vicariously though her daughter.

And yes, CPS needs to involved.
Either mommy needs to ship Slutty McWhorseon off to some remote, preferably boy-less location until she turns 18, or CPS needs to come do it for her.

This kind of thing is like intervening for a drug addict; her very good health is at stake here. She's on a fast track to getting incurable STD's, pignant, or both.
February 17, 2011
But would CPS really do anything about a teenslut? There are a lot of them out there and the schools give out condoms knowing this goes on. Girl could just deny it and the moo would cover for her.
February 17, 2011
blondie

But would CPS really do anything about a teenslut? There are a lot of them out there and the schools give out condoms knowing this goes on. Girl could just deny it and the moo would cover for her.

If you read the statistics on middle school teens and oral sex, I'm not sure if there are enough CPS agents to deal with the issue. And with state budgets stretched to the max and education funding being cut across the board, I can't justify dumping money into any non-curriculum-related issues such as these.
DEAR TERRIFIED:

I will be meeting your niece soon enough. As long as she throws caution into the wind and takes a knee in front of every boy she encounters, I'm more inclined to make her accquaintance. If she goes even further in her promiscuity and blatant foolishness, it's pretty much guaranteed that I will run into her. When she meets me, I won't let her forget who I am. I might pop up a few times a year or more, but I'll be with your niece till she dies, and I'll be delighted to see her introduce me to others. So, just sit back and let your niece service the boys in the yard. I'll be eagerly waiting.

-Herpes
February 17, 2011
Only a truly classy woman would be proud of her daughter for "just" giving out blowjobs. And since Mom of the Year is so proud of her l'il harlot, confronting her will just make her get all defensive and say things like, "Well at LEAST she isn't having REAL sex!"

Odds are good that she already has or is. Moos anymore are so worried they'll upset their myrakulls and they're worried they won't be their kids' best friends, so they don't discipline them, set boundaries, tell them "no" or even have life's important "talks" with them. Mommy probably gave out a lot of oral when she was a teenager too (probably had her daughter while a teen, I imagine), so with Honey-Poo following in her slutty footsteps, it seems somehow not all that shocking that a modern Moo would be proud of such a loose child.

Years ago, women who were promiscuous would often push their daughters to do well academically and instill good relationship values in them so they didn't just open wide for any guy that looked in her direction. Now, Moos beam with pride when their teen daughters have dicks inside them on their 13th birthdays.
February 17, 2011
Cambion
Only a truly classy woman would be proud of her daughter for "just" giving out blowjobs. And since Mom of the Year is so proud of her l'il harlot, confronting her will just make her get all defensive and say things like, "Well at LEAST she isn't having REAL sex!"

Interesting the way these women would split tongues hairs on this issue. If the skank is doing it for free and willingly, it's not "real" sex. Let her be forced to do it at gun point and it would become sexual assault. Hmmmm ....
How heteronormative of this mom to think that PIV sex is the only "real" sex someone can do. I'm not surprised by the mom's comment anyway since I've heard people in high school say the same thing. I would have got the ass beating of a lifetime and grounded forever if I acted like that girl at 14.
February 17, 2011
What I am wondering is why this Moo is reading her daughter's text messages when she obviously is not providing any real supervision. Is she living vicariously through her underage daughter's sexual exploits? That's sick.
February 18, 2011
I wonder if some of these moos allow this behavior from their daughters because they couldn't do those things when they were young because society actually had standards back when they were growing up and if they got caught doing this, they would have been ostracized. They are using their daugters to live out their own teen fantasies.

JD
February 18, 2011
blondie
I wouldn't have anything to do with the sister, who is sick and abusive for her attitude. The aunt can't do anything about the situation with the niece so what is the point. Maybe mama can make a sex tape of her daughter in action and market it like the Kardashians.

Isn't that how that whole franchise started...with mommy "losing" a tape of Kimmy banging some random rapper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 18, 2011
JohnDrake
I wonder if some of these moos allow this behavior from their daughters because they couldn't do those things when they were young because society actually had standards back when they were growing up and if they got caught doing this, they would have been ostracized. They are using their daugters to live out their own teen fantasies.

JD

When I was growing up 14 year olds would have found this too disgusting for words. The bad girls went to "second base". I have no idea when oral sex (yes it is sex) became acceptable and not gross for kids.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.