Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woohoo! My 14 year old daughter gives blow jobs!

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Woohoo! My 14 year old daughter gives blow jobs!
July 07, 2011
She needs to get tested for STDs and pregnancy NOW. She probably already has HPV, though..
July 07, 2011
blondie
JohnDrake
I wonder if some of these moos allow this behavior from their daughters because they couldn't do those things when they were young because society actually had standards back when they were growing up and if they got caught doing this, they would have been ostracized. They are using their daugters to live out their own teen fantasies.

JD

When I was growing up 14 year olds would have found this too disgusting for words. The bad girls went to "second base". I have no idea when oral sex (yes it is sex) became acceptable and not gross for kids.

When I was 14 years old, Clinton was caught with Monica, so I think that was when it all started with 14 years old thinking it was ok to do adult(ish) things. eye rolling smiley

lab mom
July 07, 2011
Lifetime TOTALLY already did this story. "She's Too Young" with an up and coming Mila Kunis type baltic beauty as the teen lead who ends up getting syphilis or gonorrhea (one or the other), bit at least it wasn't a baybee, gack, or the big Hs (herpes/HIV) and her mom goes on a crusade of sorts. Blah blah blah, cue credits.

And since when did Nancy Travis become the new LMN moo role-model? She was so good in "So, I married an Ax Murderer"....Pity.
July 07, 2011
Yeah, but HPV can be spread by non-sexual means too. Basically, if you touch someone with it, you might get it too. The upside is there's only about half a dozen strains out of over 100 HPV strains that you need to worry about - I think it's four that cause genital warts and two that cause cervical cancer. Odds are, most people have at least one strain of the virus, but since all but those six or so I mentioned above are totally without symptom and are harmless, it's not an issue to worry about them.

Gods, I don't even think I figured out how to masturbate when I was 14, let alone give anybody oral.

Some dumb slut girl got knocked up in my old grade/junior high school at about 13 or 14 and she had to drop out in eighth grade to shit her bastard. Real stellar parent this one was - I guess she either attempted to hurt the kid or succeeded in hurting it, so the girl's own mother adopted the child and raised it to believe it's bio-Moo was its sister. This girl entered my grade level (was one higher than me until she shat her maggot) and I recall her bragging in high school about how she was trying to get her kid to call her "Mommy" and how he was confused since he knew his grandmother to be his mother.

By now, that kid would be about...10 or 11. I wonder who he calls Mommy. From what I know, this teen Moo shat another kid, got married, got a divorce and has a whole slew of issues in her life. I digress. Ten bucks says the teen whore in the letter has already been pregnant and her own mother is caring for the bastard and any subsequent ones she may have had.
July 07, 2011
Karma bites them back in the @$$. Sucks to be grandmoo.

lab mom
I can't handle modern parents. I am only in my early 20s so oral sex was becoming "normalized" when I was in middle and high school. Even still, we mocked the kids that engaged in it...girls and boys. (mostly because they did it in the parking lot where their friends would catch them). It was still shameful at least in my experience, although if the couple had been together for more than a year, it was less so. A lot of kids in my high school dated someone for 2-3 years, went to college and then broke up. Then they came back home and dated someone else from high school. I'm one of the few to escape to another state and didn't get into serious relationships until college. Hell I was 19 when I lost both my oral and PIV v-card!
Her daughter is not "popular", I'd call it more "desperate" "pathetic" "available" Let's just say she isn't going to be queen of the prom.
The fact that anyone would be proud that their 14 year old is doing this makes my brain hurt. What if that girl runs away from home and ends up walking the streets, gets several STD's, has several kids (who she has no idea who the fathers are) or even gets raped and/or killed by some manic, oh the pride she will feel then eh? :crz
July 08, 2011
I can't remember, did Clinton ever think blow jobs weren't sex?

Oh well, doesn't matter, all are personally responsible for their own gigs... except for teen moos.. then everyone else is..

And yes, STD's carry the reward of infertility. And surprise!! Infertility appears to be on the rise as well, and I don't think it is just because more are willing to admit it...
I heard some talk on teen whores, std's, and infertility and the stats were (and I think this was just for Clamidia, ((chlamidia??))), get it once, and your chances of having a kid go down by about 30%. Twice, down about 60, Thrice: you can kiss breeding goodbye.

PIty it isn't more pandemic, eh??

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I can't imagine a parent being proud or even comfortable with this. My parents love to moralize about how disgusting sex between unmarried people is, especially teenagers. Even though I'm over 40 and been out of the house and out of their city for a long time, I shudder to think what my parents would have done if they found out I had sex when I was 16.

Even so, I think parents who take the attitude this mother is taking about her 14 year old daughter do so because they wanted to when they were kids but their parents said no, so now they let their children live out their fantasies, and it's not pretty.

Atlanta Escapee
I saw this thread the first time and it shocked me because of my own experiences. I got caught having sex when I was 14. My parents weren't proud at all, or were the boy's. In fact, I got into serious trouble, including being placed on long term grounding which was almost like being on lockdown in prison. On top of that, I got sent to a Christian Fundamentalist high school instead of public high where all my friends went, so I could be in a moral environment. The boy got similar punishment and I was told he was shipped off to an all boys military boarding school and I never saw him again.

My parents were very embarrassed about it because they wondered who else knew. I didn't talk about it again for quite a long time. Of course, kids in fundy schools have sex too, but they never would have believed it.

I'm not saying what our parents did was the best, but the attitude of this mother isn't the way to go. Don't know if it's modern times or the fact I grew up in a small town in Mississippi, a different world.

Donna Four Eleven
July 09, 2011
twocents
I can't remember, did Clinton ever think blow jobs weren't sex?

Yes, but everyone knew that was just legal double speak b.s. when he was so desperately attempting to save his own ass. So I don't see how this would translate to normalizing such behavior for kyds. It's still sex and whatever you want to call it, Clinton and Monica were adults. No one said it was a free for all for kyds and tweens and young teens but gentle (non)discipline and self uhsteem parunting insures they won't be shamed if they suck every dick in town.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.