Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

fetal fun

Posted by sprogless 
Snatch
Re: fetal fun
November 06, 2005
I stated very early on I am in med school...completely true. What I also said was that I was doing some studies with the VIFSM...also true. What is so difficult to understand? Can your community college education not grasp that? The two go hand in hand. There are classes at the VIFSM that have to do with criminalistics, and being a medical examiner kind of entails that....thus my taking some studies in the INSTITUTE as well as med school. Gosh, you really hate to think that I could possibly be doing more than you don't you?
You're such a very sad person.
Thanks again though for your demonstration on the use of the dictionary. Now maybe you should do some more research on the institute and gain some real knowledge about what you are posting.
Fucking retard.
sprogless
November 07, 2005
Since you seem so hell- bent on ramming your incoherant ramblings down our throats, let me tell you what I think of you.
1)You are a fraud. You don't have any more medical knowledge than a sack of bricks.
2)You don't have a child. You don't have a life.
3)You are the only one that thinks you are intelligent. I bet even your parents find you insufferable.
4)You named yourself "Snatch." Who's the real "fucking retard?"
5)If you do indeed work at an "institute", then you're probably a receptionist, at best. More likely, you've spent time in an institution, and you're trying to hype it up.

Now, go ahead and throw your little hissy fit.
the professor
November 07, 2005
if anyone is interested this is her institute, http://www.vifsm.org/
Morganmad
November 07, 2005
Snot-ch, you lie. There is no way you would have time to surf the net so much if you were going to both medical school and the forensics insitute plus care for a home and child. You're lying, plain and simple. And, frankly, I suspect that you're just some bored adolescent who is posting here for the primary purpose of avoiding her homework. Very naughty. You keep embellishing your story to the point it no longer makes much sense. Move along, little girl, and bother someone else. Try the Britney Spears board. That's more your style.
KidFreeLuvnLife
November 07, 2005
Somebody had better get the Troll-Be-Gone. Looks like we got a live one here.
thelegaleagle
November 07, 2005
Well I have never come across such a load of foul mouthed irresponsible ramblings. If this being not worth while calling a human being is at Med school what are they doing having a child before they are at home to look after it. I presume it is being dumped on minders or nursery place.

This being does not come across as educated,so God help us all if that is the present day standards in the USA medical schools.

People who choose not to have children do so for responsible reasons. They are aware of the kind of evil, nasty matters that have to be dealt with in the Courts because of children just being brought into this world with the necessary love and attention available for them.

Morganmad
November 07, 2005
That's true IF you believe she has a child and IF you believe she's in medical school. Do you believe? I don't.
Leaning toward childfree
November 07, 2005
Dude, I think her bluff was called. Do you think there were two separate people? because her response to me was fairly coherent, except when she made that remark about racism. The sweet and sour quote I can see, but damn, don't lump everyone together.
Feh
November 07, 2005
Wow, I missed all the fun with Snatch. I feel sad. I guess that's what happens when I've got a life and can't spend 3 hours prodding people I disagree with with a stick. Stupid stupid extracurricular activites.

Good show ol' chaps, and chapettes!
Feh
November 07, 2005
Oh, wait...looking back it was more like 12+hours over the course of 2 days spent prodding people she disagrees with. Yeah, she must be REAL busy with that med school, kid and hubby she made up.
sprogless
November 07, 2005
Yeah, she's busy alright. Notice how she hasn't been back yet, today? She had to go to school. Not med school- middle school. Maybe her moomie caught her, and pulled her computer privileges for a few days. One can only hope...
Morganmad
November 07, 2005
Gosh, was it something someone said? Hope it was me. Well, did you think she'd stick around?
Feh
November 07, 2005
I know she's gone, but I've had a simply craptastic day and need to beat on something(one).

Of course you haven't claimed the child tax credit, your little blessing is only 2 months old. Thusly, was not around at tax time.

You may or may not be in medical school. Either way, it still makes you no better than the shlub flipping burgers at the Burger King. If you think you are better than that shlub, well...you should only be dealing with the dead so it's good you've chosen that vocation. However, you've yet to complete your degree so I wouldn't get all up on your high horse just yet about how great you must be.

You say you are are stopping at one. Did you know that you didn't even have to have that one? That there are actually PLENTY OF CHILDREN TO GO AROUND? From what I recall, that wonderful little baby who you can't wait to use as a weapon (you'll be a GREAT mom with that attitude) was a result of a birth control failure. That means that you didn't want a baby in the first place but didn't have the sense to get rid of it when it happened. Of course you love your baby, you spent several months growing large and tired from the pregnancy, several hours pushing it out of your vagina in excruciating pain and are now locked in to raising it for 18 plus years...so you have to, what's the point of all the work, stress and pain if you don't?

You know what makes me better than you? When I experienced a birth control failure, I made a choice to not bring a child I didn't want into the world with the hopes that I'd grow to love it. I decided that the world would manage to continue on without my genes, and if I really needed to raise another human being, I could probably get my hands on one pretty easy. It doesn't have to be white like me, it won't need to have my nose, eyes,hair or bone structure. and I certianly won't care if it shares my DNA and family history of depression, alcoholism and suicide.

You know what else makes me better than you? I understand humor, no matter how bleak, grim, inappropriate or gross it is. Cloty and Sara Vermin are SATIRE. Satires of actual sites that actual people put up to "remember" their miscarraiges, and regretted abortions. You think Cloty and Sara Vermin are gross and inappropriate? Check out some of the "real" sites they're based on.

Also, I've interacted with actual live human beings. I know that people may say things that are way more harsh than what they actually believe...it's known as blowing off steam, kind of like what you are doing here, and what I'm doing to you now. Just because this is a child free forum, and some folks have said they "HATE" children, might not mean that they actually want to eradicate children from the face of the earth. Most of us just would like to not have the children of others shoved up our asses all the time. I'm guessing you don't know this, but there are VERY FEW places where a person can go and be an adult without children around. Not everyone wants to go to the titty bar. I would however, like to go to a bar once in a while, get drunk and swear without getting the stink eye from some weekend dad taking his kids with him to watch the football game. It sure would be nice to have even one single day a week where I could go to the grocery store without getting run over by an "empowered" 5 year old driving the cart while mom gabs on the cell phone. I'd really appreciate the fcc NOT fining broadcasters $50,000 per incident of nudity or swearing because parents don't seem to know that the television has buttons to change the channel or TURN IT OFF. And gee, it'd be nice to say "No, I don't want kids" and not have every response be something along the lines of "Oh you will one day"

So, Snatch, and others like you, you are no better than the rest of the reproducing mammals in the world. Maybe when you could stop acting like it, and start actually dealing with your own kids in a way that doesn't impact me, I'll stop hatin' on ya.
Anonymous User
November 08, 2005
Dear Snatch- This is just a question not an flying dagger that you seem so willing to throw at people that never asked you to hang out. How are you doing in MEDICAL school? As if that alone is some proof of how wonderful you are and how smart. So what you did well on the MCAT- me too. So what you are going to be a doc. me too- as I work my way through school. I know right now being a full time student and a full time teacher, I have little time to TROLL anything. It is just a pleasure to read this site once every few weeks if I am lucky. So I ask you this- why are you not being a parent right now? Why are you yelling at us? Do you not have to read your child a book or maybe snuggle with her/he. These are their formative years, or are you so smart as you attend school you leave their learning/care to a 5 dollar an hour migrant worker at the day care center at your college. Oh- yes you have your husband. So that means you most likely use formula, never mind all the issues around that, loss of important brain formation, increase allergies, decrease in IQ points- oh that is right you are doing your best- you turned out ok right? You have your child- you have given the world a wonderful gift. So go raise it right so we won’t have to fix it later for you- in parent teacher conferences, special classes for kids that need extra attention( all children of mothers who are certain they did a great job of being a blessed mother)
Go back to where you came from and leave us alone. I promise you that as you raise your kid- and try to be a good doctor- something will give- either your child will suffer(nothing can replace mother or father time everyday) or you will kill someone. Go read those books because your child is already the sacrificial lamb- the patient that pays you cash for care figured your nose was in the books not yelling at strangers. Good luck with that bright future you have in your head.
November 18, 2005
Oh.My.Fucking.God.

It seems most of you have tried to get through to this asshole on a more intellectual level, but I think it's time to give up! This stupid cunt needs to realize that some people *HATE* kids. Did you see that? Yeah, some.people.hate.kids! SOME PEOPLE HATE KIDS!!! Kids are hated by some people. Ya know... Some people just *love* kids... Some hate them. Did you get it into your thick fucking skull yet? I'd hate to be a woman coming to you wanting to get fixed. You'll be a bastard for women trying to get sterilized. SOME PEOPLE HATE TROLLS too... smiling smiley
mercurior 1
November 18, 2005
apparently 2978, she is going to be a coroner dealing with the dead.. sometimes its fun baiting trolls wink
VLM
November 19, 2005
Has this fool been banned yet? Security! *LOL*
Morganmad
November 19, 2005
I think she slithered away on her own. Or her mommy caught her goofing off online and took away her internet privileges.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.