Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Plenty of lazy parunts in WA state simply opting out of vaccinating their brats angry smiley

Posted by CrabCake 
I hate those fucking religious exemptions - all Moomies have to do is go to the nearest church and have a pastor sign a paper saying they attend that church. They might go to mass once to prove it, and then boom - Junior doesn't need shots for "religious reasons." I've seen Smothering Moos do this shit too - just pretend to be religious to get out of vaccinating their kids.

IMHO, if Moos want to be exempt from getting their kids vaccinated, then their special little exemption should also apply to all other medical care. Junior's concussed and bleeding from his skull? Well, his religious exemption says he can't receive medical care. Sorry. And if Moo decides then and there to say "fuck the exemption," Junior gets ALL his shots right then and there before she can claim exemption again. I think it's only fair to deny all medical treatment to these lazy pigs who won't get potentially life-saving vaccines for their own kids. Maybe being forced to watch their children die before them in an ER waiting room will make them change their minds.
Cambion
I hate those fucking religious exemptions - all Moomies have to do is go to the nearest church and have a pastor sign a paper saying they attend that church. They might go to mass once to prove it, and then boom - Junior doesn't need shots for "religious reasons." I've seen Smothering Moos do this shit too - just pretend to be religious to get out of vaccinating their kids.

IMHO, if Moos want to be exempt from getting their kids vaccinated, then their special little exemption should also apply to all other medical care. Junior's concussed and bleeding from his skull? Well, his religious exemption says he can't receive medical care. Sorry. And if Moo decides then and there to say "fuck the exemption," Junior gets ALL his shots right then and there before she can claim exemption again. I think it's only fair to deny all medical treatment to these lazy pigs who won't get potentially life-saving vaccines for their own kids. Maybe being forced to watch their children die before them in an ER waiting room will make them change their minds.

Good point, plus...if their fucking brat comes down with the very illness they refused to vaccinate for, NONE of the treatment should be covered by health insurance!! cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Ironically, I happened to check one of the local TV "news" sites before I saw that this thread had resurfaced:

http://www.kxly.com/news/28127482/detail.html

"She says her doctor was supportive because her son wasn't going to be in daycare but that she plans on vaccinating her son with certain immunizations before he goes to kindergarten, a decision she calls controversial, as both doctors and parents are on both sides of the issue trying to come up with differing solutions to the same issue: Protecting children."

I fucking HATE the media. Protecting *which* children? Those who CHOOSE not to vaccinate? What about all the other chyyyldrunnnnnn out there? Fucking hypocrites!!

Besides, the issue is NOT "protecting children." It's a PUBLIC HEALTH issue. Public means everyone, not just the precious brats! Ever notice that it's not called Centers for Children's Disease Control?? Yet, anyway.... angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Cambion

These people are too mentally defective to care about their kid, so there is no point in making the child suffer simply because he/she was born to a "parent." I'm sure some of these "parents" get off on watching their kid suffer anyway.

The best solution would be to take away the child (temporarily or permanently) if the parent doesn't have a rational reason not to vaccinate it and to, possibly, sterilize the parent(s). And, of course, a parenting license would do wonders by weeding out some of the obviously screwed up wannabreeders.

If we are going to deny anyone medical treatment, it should be the "parents," not the kids. You don't vaccinate your kid, you don't get medical treatment. Their lives being put at risk would get them into gear faster than you can say "autism."
Vaccinations should only be optional to those who will not be intermingling with the public as well as anyone who they may come into contact. If they want to live in seclusion at some religious camp and NEVER venture into a populated area or come into contact with anyone, have their supplies dropped off and not come into contact with the delivery person, and stay within the perimeters of their own little "village", then more power to them. However, if that kid will be going to school or brought out into the public and allowed to sneeze, breathe, leak diaper juice, etc.....then it should be MANDATORY that he be vaccinated. It should be a law and whether the parents can fit it into their busy schedules is complete bullshit.:BS

I often don't have time to renew my driver's license, car tags, business license, insurance, etc........but since it's the law then I make time and SO CAN these lazy breeders. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login