Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

572 Japanese CF

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
572 Japanese CF
November 07, 2005
Well, at least they have the right idea but I wouldn't get too excited yet.

All of you and I might have known that we were officially "CF" when we were young, but a bingo I hear when a new couple or a 20something states they don't THINK they want kids is...."OH! I felt the SAME way YOU do but now I would n't live w/o my kyyyds! YOU WILL change your mind."

And, it might be a bingo, but let's face it, it is a stereotype based on reality. Most people don't seek what they really want and just do what others are doing or their parents want, or they just don't think. They do end up being parunts, so not thinking is just par for the course. It is a total Sheeple thing.

Even in my office/school of educated middle to upper middle class parnts were like this....saying they don't want them or could live without them, then asking all married people what they thought about kyds, then wondering "what if" they regret not having them (of course, they don't think of the opposite regret instead until it is too late) then between 35-40 or older (nothing like putting off the inevitable misery to the last minute!) they all jumped on the fucking bandwagon and had one. Then they have to have 2 so it can have a sibling.

So even tho that article is hopeful, I would like to see a follow up on 10 or more years, even 5 years.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.