Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5 year old drowns 3 year old sister in pool..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
5 year old drowns 3 year old sister in pool..
April 20, 2011
I say charge the mom and her brat angrily flogging with a whip

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — WESH.com

A drowning at a home in Daytona Beach has taken a tragic turn as investigators try to determine whether a 5-year-old child deliberately held his 3-year-old sister under water.

Police said the girl drowned Tuesday evening while playing in an inflatable swimming pool.

It happened just before 6 p.m. at a home in the 800 block of Derbyshire Road, according to Daytona Beach Police.

Police said the pool was set up in the garage and Victoria Cunningham was swimming with her 5-year-old brother while their mother watched them.

According to investigators, the mother ran into the house to use the bathroom. She was gone for just a few minutes and returned to find the 3-year-old floating facedown.

Police said the 5-year-old told his mom he held the girl underwater because he was mad at her.

Authorities said the girl was rushed to the hospital but didn't survive.

Investigators said the pool appeared to be about 8 to 10 feet long and was probably less than 2 feet deep.

The children's' mother was identified as 38-year-old Yanya Causey.

Investigators said it appears the boy has some mental health issues. The Department of Children and Families has taken over the case.

Officials said the child cannot be charged due to his age under state statute.

The 3-year-old is the third child to drown in a family pool in the city in about a month.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42671410/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/
Re: 5 year old drowns 3 year old sister in pool..
April 20, 2011
So she left a 5-year old mental case alone with a 3-year old in the pool :headbrick

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
April 20, 2011
Kickoff for the Lil Sizzler and Lil Floater season. Hot weather always brings more retroactive abortions.
April 20, 2011
Eh, I don't know how I feel about charging the 5 y/o. Most 5 y/o's think dead people are "just sleeping" and will wake up. At 5 my mom would leave me alone for literally a few minutes in the kiddy pool if she had to use the restroom. I (obviously) never drowned. Not to mention, if you've ever held a 3y/o down to draw blood or anything, you'd KNOW how strong they really are!!!!! Something is not adding up. I don't know if a 5y/o has the strength to drown a 3y/o.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
April 20, 2011
"Only a few minutes" my ass.
April 21, 2011
Yeah, I know what a Moo's idea of "just a few minutes" is - usually a few hours. Kids hurting one another because they're mad at each other sounds a bit normal, but you gotta wonder where Junior learned to hold his sister's head under the water until she stopped moving. Hey, if your older kid is a retard and you leave him alone with a toddler and a pool, bad shit's gonna happen. Period.

And of course he won't be charged - he's just a chyyyyyuld and he didn't know any better. Hmm, sure seems like he did. I'm sure this kid will grow up to be a good, law-abiding tax payer. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 21, 2011
What do we, as a society, do with a five-year old killer? There is no right answer. Do we lock him up? Get him counseling that he's too young to understand and just hope that he doesn't kill again when he "gets mad"? Can you imagine if you had a kid around the same age, who went to the same school as this little monster? If he's allowed to live at home, he will be the town Pariah, that's for sure.
April 21, 2011
I found Yanya Causey's Facebook page!

Yanya Causey found a lost goat in Farmville.

Yanya Causey U playa, thats my titties you grabbin in that pic.

Yanya Causey likes Juicy Couture

Yanya Causey Hollaback gurl when U want 2 go clubbin

Yanya Causey is a fan of Nickelback

Yanya Causey Y3w R lYk3 s0 cUt3 f0r3@L~

Yanya Causey OMG DOSE NE1 KNOW CPR???!?!?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 21, 2011
I'm just waiting for the garden variety Angry Moo Troll to show up.

hwo dare u write such awful things...i know this mom and the family and you dont, believe me she is devasted about the loss of her baby. u dont know her she is such a good mom and she was really gone for aminute, any thing like this can happn to any parent and u r cruel peple to mock a mothers when shes lost her child.

Did I miss anything? I left out the part where they write "I'm glad you aren't having children, " I mean,"im glad u arent having kids!" because most of them are so stupid they don't take the time to read this page before they spew.

Who leaves any child that young in a pool without constantly watching them? So you have to go to the bathroom? Get them out, wrap them in towels and take them inside.

You lose free time when you sprog--deal with it or suffer the consequences.
April 21, 2011
In other words, Moo's boy friend du jour killed the brat and she framed her 5 year old.
April 21, 2011
bell_flower
Who leaves any child that young in a pool without constantly watching them? So you have to go to the bathroom? Get them out, wrap them in towels and take them inside.

My mom did, but....I should add it was a KIDDIE pool. It was like a foot deep. Inflatable pools nowadays are like 3 feet deep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login