Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kat the troll

Posted by catmeow 
kat the troll
April 01, 2005
Entry 217 from trollmoo: "You are all bitter, angry people. You are all probably fat and ugly and couldn't get man to hump you if you tried. So you take your anger at yourself out on women who choose to have children. You are all so, so, sad. Really you are."

Are you "bitter, angry, fat and ugly" and take your anger out at CF people because you wish you were one of us, trollmoo? Cats not brats. Dogs not sprogs. Sucks to be moo!

Entry 218 from trollmoo: "And for not wanting children....you all seem to spend a lot of time watching them and writing about them. You all secretly do want children, just can't find a man, or can't have one physically, so you've convinced yourselves that you hate them and anyone who has one. You truly are pathetic creatures. I've never seen such hate for oneself as I see in your posts. You're bitter, jealous and agnry at your own lives. Honestly, why don't you all ask yourselves where this anger is really coming from. You might be surprised."

Trollmoo, I see doing TMIJITW gives you lots of time to troll CF boards. Do you regret having crotchturds? If you do, you're like 70 percent of all breeders. We CFs know better; that's why we don't have any yard apes.

I love being a brat-free girl!

Eugenia
Re: kat the troll
April 01, 2005
Damn, not being thin does not automatically make you ugly.

As for Kat again: We don't spend time watching them, we'd rather have the little fuckers AWAY from us at all times. Moos like you FOIST your little shit bags on us by allowing them to behave badly in public places, and by bringing them to places where they do NOT belong, like bars. You also take our money by getting govt. perks just for shitting them out.
kat (I'm still a dumbass) breeder
April 02, 2005
No one here gives a shit what you have to say.

Post anywhere on this site again, and I'll forward all of your posts to your ISP.
BratfreeGirl

TrollHater
April 02, 2005
Get out and stay out, Kat. You are not wanted here. If you don't have compassion for someone whose mother is dying of cancer, it shows that you are a souless robot.
anoon
April 02, 2005
I don't want nor do I need her compassion. She knows nothing about me so her words don't mean anything.

She has said enough that anyone with half a brain can see who the sad, angry pathetic person really is. I have done nothing to her, I have not seen the board she mentioned until SHE mentioned it. She wants to come in here pointing fingers, flaming people and situations that she knows nothing about, and making assumptions, then so be it. Let her show her true colours.
Eugenia
April 02, 2005
Then LEAVE. You're not wanted here. I guess you can't understand RANT BOARD. Wot did you think you'd find here, flowery messages of lurve? Sod off, Troll.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.