Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#573.. vermonters

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#573.. vermonters
November 09, 2005
Don't worry. The illegal immigrants drop so many sprogs (part of their baybee culture) fewer children won't be a problem in a few years. Trouble is, the foreign brood sows probably will be on welfare and other handouts so they won't be paying into the system.
That will leave the child free, childless, and retirees to pay for their eddication. (deliberate misspell)

sprogless
Re: #573.. vermonters
November 10, 2005
Illegal Immigrants are going to take over the whole damn country if they keep breeding at their current rate. Has the "Reconquista" reached the northeast, too? Nope, don't see a baybee shortage anytime soon...
Anonymous User
November 10, 2005
I should add, I don't know if it was 60 minutes or a small spot on some evening news, but they documented the impact of immigrants from somalia (more freakin muslims). Most got their little asses on welfare when they got here. Others somehow obtained car dealerships. Bottom line was, the property taxes doubled, primarily because of the izzy lammys.
That did not stop them getting their little hate teaching maddressas, or whatever they all their so called schools, up and running. (hate teaching since a lot of funding for their mosques come from saudi arabia, who, in turn, send them these wahabi spouting imams to run them). And, I'm sure, they will be encouraged to sprogg repeatedly. Nothing like bringing their shit pile with them.
You can take the muslims out of the pig sty, but you can't take the pig sty out of the muslims. I'm sure I'm gonna offend a number of them. You know something? I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
That is a whole separate rant anyway.
Shouldn't Paris be a real warning shot for everyone?
ih8kyds
November 10, 2005
the dumb are outbreeding us intelligent childfree
KidFreeLuvnLife
November 11, 2005
Oh, I read about the Somali garbage that is invading Lewiston, Maine. Those pieces of shit should go back where they belong. Either that or they should start contributing to society instead of sucking it dry.
November 12, 2005
Yeah, the criminal alien breeders are everywhere in the USA. It's not just Muslims, but Catholics from Latin American baby factory hellholes too.

It pisses me off to no end when their advocates and others call anyone who says anything against these leeches "meanspirited," "unenlightened" or any other bullshit term.

In some states, the illegals get in-state tuition while a legal US resident from out-of-state must pay more. This is so fucked-up!

I always believed that the US troops should not be in Iraq, but on the borders. Not only do the illegals bring their high birthrates, they also bring diseases from their unsanitary places. Bird flu is yet another reason to keep track of who enters the country.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.