Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hostility Toward Childfree Rant

Posted by doomflower 
Hostility Toward Childfree Rant
July 09, 2005
I can definitely feel for Dogsledder. I feel a lot of unspoken hostility from the women at work, sometimes. Especially in the break room, where all they EVER talk about are their kids. As soon as these bints find out I'm a family of one, they avoid me like the plague. Really, what's so threatening about a single woman in her 30's who doesn't have or want children? Do they think I threaten them, somehow? It hasn't just been at work, either. I've looked for a church to call home, and run up against this parity, too, where the women are eager to talk to me until they find out I have no kids. I've come to resent it over the years.
Re: Hostility Toward Childfree Rant
July 09, 2005
Breeders aren't threatened, but jealous of us because we won't join in their misery.

I wish we could reclaim everything that got taken away from us--in taxes, for example--to give to these fucking unappreciative, ungrateful baby machines. When they whine that they don't have enough of something, that's a cry for more from you and me. If I had my way, the only giveaway they would get is birth control, no matter what they do.

Breeders suck! They can shove their foam padding and shitty, pissy diapers up their asses!

Re: Hostility Toward Childfree Rant
July 09, 2005
perhaps they are scared their hubbies will think wow a woman of intelligence, and run off with you because there is no smelly diapers/nappies or annoying kids running wild

but what catmeow said is true.. they dont want to see what their life could have ended up, if they had kept it in their trousers..
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.