Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I want to live in Chicago!!!!

Posted by Annie 
Annie
I want to live in Chicago!!!!
November 09, 2005
Kudos to the cafe owner taking a stand. Razzberries(sp) to child-centric parents who are completely clueless (and apparently deaf, when their little darlings raise havoc in restaurants, churches, etc. etc.).

I especially loved the psychologist (with 2 kids) who took umbrage. I'd like to see her on the other side of the table, trying to converse with a friend, or enjoy a meal without hearing screeching, hollaring, SCREAMING brats in the immediate area (some of those brats have lungs that would give a yoddler pause!).

I don't understand what is so damn hard about teaching your kids some manners. It takes time, that's what. And these moronic, "want to be friends, not parents to their little ones" don't have a bloody clue.

Raise goldfish or hamsters, not kids!

Glad I'm childfree and am saving a ticket to travel to Chicago (I've got to send that cafe owner a "you go, guy!" letter of approval.

If only they'd get a clue everywhere else.

And fine, feel free to have family only restaurants. More power to you. Just leave your whiny, squalling brats at home for a nap. Don't take them to restaurants or cafes.

Thank you.
mercurior 1
Re: I want to live in Chicago!!!!
November 10, 2005
well i am with you annie, good job on him, i would go there myself and tell him in person he is doing a good job, but as i live a little too far away over 5000 miles, a letter will do, if we can find the address i willor someone will put it on here, and we all can send a letter of support.. its about time the childfree, really fought for our freedom for a child free place.

and where would the parents go to take a break away from all their bratty kids, if kids are allowed everywhere..

i say the cf revolution needs to start with people like him, and with us, we give our support..
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.