Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can I live...

Posted by anoon 
anoon
Can I live...
August 07, 2005
Where the hell did this come from? Is it a rap song? Country? Jesus Rock/rap? WTH? Some elementary school child rambling? The grammar is horrid.

Gagatrocious.
Re: Can I live...
August 07, 2005
It's rap crap.

I saw this on Amazon.com:

Cannon wants to make it clear that he is not making a statement about choice/life but only telling his story. Despite this "Can I Live," has become an anthem for the pro-life movement. The video stars Tatiana Ali as a pregnant woman who runs out of an abortion clinic. Nick Cannon's mother makes a cameo in the video which is based on a true story. It's a different look for Cannon who is known for pop/party music. I can't really tell if he is rapping or singing in the song, maybe he is rapping, I dunno. It's an okay song but I am really ready for Nick to get back to the party jams.

The video has a bunch of elementary school-age kids who wear "Can I Live" T-shirts. Puke!!
mercurior1
August 08, 2005
© rap (thats the copyright symbol) thats all that ©rap music is..

generally i hate them, there are a couple like baby got back, and trina, but they are different i find all the others are rubbish..

but then my taste in music isnt just whats popular,i like proper beats, or they have to be amusing.

being pro sells now, due to your "wonderful" president. these bands and singers are out now to make money, thats all, if they can do it by jumping onto the cash cow that is pro life, they will

anoon
August 08, 2005
I love rap. I feel ashamed for admitting it, but I just can't help myself. 50cent has become my favourite. Love the music, but the lyrics are mysoginist crap. Dh's eyes bugged out when I told him I wanted their cd. He's all like head phones or only play it when I am at work.
Beatrix
August 08, 2005
Mama, don't abort me! I'm going to be so rich and
I'm going to be on "Oprah!"
I'll have lots of shit, diamond studs, plasma-screen, a pimped out Bentley! See, because that's "becoming."
Because, mama if you hadn't have aborted me, I wouldn't be able to get front-row at Laker games; I wouldn't be draped in 'hos and furs; my financial advisor's wallet wouldn't be gettin' fatter trying to save my ass from ending up bankrupt 'cause I gotta front and show Usher that I got bigger balls. My balls are fuckin' massive, too. Forreal.

Jerri
August 11, 2005
Hahahahah!

That cracked me up. For real though, most people whom you give the "gift of life" to don't end up like Nick...they end up suffering like hell. http://moralchildfree.tripod.com shows you that.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.