Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Mother's Day Ended My Marriage" confused smiley

Posted by kidlesskim 
"Mother's Day Ended My Marriage" confused smiley
May 08, 2011
"When my husband decided to blow off Mother's Day, all hell broke loose.

I love holidays and Mother's Day is no exception. I enjoy that one day where you are made to feel like a queen. The one day you are rewarded for all of your multitasking, effort, and dedication to being a mom. I usually get breakfast in bed, back rubs until I fall asleep, flowers, and help around the house. Mother's Day this year, however, will go down in history as my absolute worst. Unbelievable what these moo-cunts expect and no small wonder that her husband grew tired of the nonsense!

I knew Mother's Day was off to a bad start when my husband informed me the night before that the holiday had nothing to do with him and it should be between me and the kids. Are you kidding me? Is this the way men really think and my husband just happened to voice it aloud? Apparently he just started feeling that way in the past year or finally summoned up the balls to admit it. THIS new attitude is a huge red flag that the marriage is over and it has NOTHING to do with Moo-Day.

In the morning, I was handed a cold cup of coffee by my husband. My card and gift were left downstairs. The card and gift had been bought hours earlier after my husband asked me, "So, what do you want anyway?" No thought, no advance planning, no special effort put forth at all. It was so disappointing.eye rolling smiley This is the part where if she cared about her marriage then she would have thanked him for his efforts instead of laying up in bed and pouting because he didn't serve the coffee fast enough or buy the gift earlier .

What bothered me the most about the day was the fishing trip he took withthe kids. I was expecting some help with projects, someone to pamper me, and kids around to make me feel like the most special mom in the world. Instead, I ended up at the gym burning off the upset while watching dads juggle their kids so their wives could go have some fun on Mother's Day. I can easily see why the husband AND the kids wanted to vacate the premises. She had already made it crystal clear that nothing that they had already done was good enough and they likely didn't want to hang around the house all day and experience her wrath.

Honestly, ruining a mom's Mother's Day is a really rotten thing to do because it is the one holiday that honors the sacredness of what we do day in and day out. It isn't easy being a mom. Do we make it look so easy that some men feel it requires no celebration at all some years? "sacredness? PALEASE. This moo-cunt is representative of many many more, all of whom honestly believe that they are on par with the Virgin Mary.

My mother tells me to never let someone else ruin my day. She is right, trust me. But it doesn't take away the feeling of being emotionally robbed on the most precious holiday in the world to mothers. I chose to sleep on the couch that night. My husband chose to move out. Mother's Day essentially marked the end of our marriage. Yet another one who denies sex when they don't get a gift or the recognition to which they feel entitled.

Many people have asked me how I will handle Father's Day with my husband out of the house. Some offered horrible suggestions to make it as miserable on him as possible. Gotta love those girlfriends! But, because I am an exceptional mom, it will be a nice Father's Day for him because I will be sure my children know what true kindness is. I will have the kids make him the best homemade cards ever and bake and package up his favorite cookies in a nice box the kids can decorate with thought, love, and care. AAwwwwww, a martyr-moo in motion. It's not surprising to see how that they premeditate their martyr-mooism either.

I will do this because there is no room for anger, spite, or ill will when you raise children. Children model our behavior as they watch us handle conflict. I want my children to know they have a strong, loving, and kind mother now, yesterday, and every day, no matter what cards she is dealt. If my children can learn that lesson from this, then the crappiest Mother's Day in the world was well worth the pain.
Riiiiggggght. I certainly don't sense any animosity, ill will, or spite in the tone of her blog. waving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: "Mother's Day Ended My Marriage" confused smiley
May 08, 2011
You know all this talk of how mothers are doing 'professional jobs' that deserve $100K per year or whatever?

Well, Mother's Day is your performance review day. Sounds like the thumbs down all 'round from this fambly.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
May 08, 2011
It sounds like duhddy left because it's only been about moo and the kyds for a looooong time, and her high and mighty bitch-fest on Mother's Day was the last straw for him. Also, "no room for anger, spite, or ill will when you raise children?" HA! Good one! That's ALL there is with moos raising their children, they just won't admit it.
May 08, 2011
Ohh no, honey...this marriage was over looong before this Mother's Day. But hey, if it helps make this fucking dumbass holiday less "sacred" among the breeding cattle, then fine. Mother's Day ruined your marriage and your shitty attitude and brattiness had absolutely nothing to do with it.

When you become a Moo, no one will appreciate what you do because it doesn't deserve appreciation. "Thanks for doing fuck-all to raise the kids, honey. The Farmville crops are looking great."

Sounds to me like there have been firestorms on previous Moo Days because Moo wasn't treated like royalty, so rather than try really hard to make the whore feel special, Duh and the snowflakes decided to just get the hell out and let her stew all day. When there's no pleasing someone - when nothing will ever be good enough - that the best thing you can do.
May 08, 2011
My mother used to pull this kind of crap on my father too. I remember one year, though I forget the exact year. But it was either his first, second or third Mother's Day after he'd lost his own mother. But he put his grief aside & he organized a nice Mother's Day for my mother, making sure we had gifts & cards for her, buying a gift and organizing breakfast in bed. He was either going to take us out or make her favorite dinner, forget which. She had a shit fit because he forgot to get her A CARD FROM HIM! My dad goes out, finds an open store selling a card and buys one for her. Then she threw another fit because apparently it doesn't mean anything if you get it at the last minute and/or forget. I was making breakfast in the midst of the madness.

This was typical for my mom. People would get a card and she'd complain it wasn't the right kind, say a Snoopy one when she wanted flowery, long messages. Or someone signed it with their name, instead of Love, name.

Fucking can't stand shit like that. People like that are never satisfied with anything people do for them. I learned after many years to just stop doing things for them. Why spend the effort if they're just going to shit all over it?
May 08, 2011
May 08, 2011
Wow, isn't she quite the poster-child for what it means to be passive-aggressive. If I was Duh I'd vacate too.

Didn't Duh take the kids fishing? I thought alone time was one of the best gifts anyone could give a Bizzy Moo to hear them tell it. Guess not!
May 08, 2011
law1204
Didn't Duh take the kids fishing? I thought alone time was one of the best gifts anyone could give a Bizzy Moo to hear them tell it. Guess not!

Yeah, the waffling and doublespeak and hypocrisy of these crazed moos is unbefuckinglievable. Make up your damn mind already! How can the Duhs ever win? Not that I have a whole lot of sympathy for them either. They probably have enjoyed a bit of gloating themselves over the fact that they've proven that their dicks work (in non-IVF cases).

My own mom hated Mothers Day because she recognized it for the commercial, forced, hyped, manufactured "holiday" that it is. I think that is a common opinion amongst real moms as opposed to entitlement-poisoned, attention-whore, martyr-MOOS. :bedmadelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
May 08, 2011
Amethyst
You know all this talk of how mothers are doing 'professional jobs' that deserve $100K per year or whatever?

Well, Mother's Day is your performance review day. Sounds like the thumbs down all 'round from this fambly.

BWWWAAAHAHHAHAHAHA!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login