Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 577 - New Moo

Posted by Feh 
Feh
Rant 577 - New Moo
November 10, 2005
"we sure get our ears full by older MOOS that sigh heavily and whine "Sure wish I had your LIFE.....you come and go as you please, you go on great trips and you seem to buy such great designer clothes, I wish we could trade our lives, don't you? I of course had to bite my lip so as not to offend her and her 4 sproggs she has plastered all over her office walls.

Couldn't you simply say, "No thanks, I like my life as it is."? If Moos get offended at that, well that's their problem.
mercurior 1
Re: Rant 577 - New Moo
November 10, 2005
i would have said, you want my life, well, build a time machine take some condoms with you and give them to your younger self.. then you can..
Feh
November 10, 2005
You want my life?
Sell your children to bums, gypsies or circus folks. Then you'll actually be better off than me, what with the money from the sale and all.
Morganmad
November 10, 2005
Why bother responding at all? They're just whining and I don't react well to whining. Especially when the whining involves an ill-considered choice. If one is too stupid to think long and seriously about having a child, one is too stupid for me to engage in even the most rudimentary conversation.
DevilinLex
November 15, 2005
I would just say no when they ask if we would want to trade lives.

Or I could be really mean and say something like, "Well anyone can drown in three inches of water. Your kind seem to like drowning."
November 15, 2005
What gets me is that the ones who whine the most of all are the ones with multiple (often many) kids.

While I never wanted kids, I could see how having one would be more manageable....I don't see why women keep doing it and breed their lives into oblivion.

And FOUR KIDS, like the subject of the rant? That would be fucking unmanageable.
DevilinLex
November 16, 2005
I don't see why women keep doing it and breed their lives into oblivion.

I think it has to do with filling a void in their lives. They think a husband will do it, then that doesn't work so they fill it with kids, then it usually progresses into some form of an addiction or a boyfriend.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.