Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Feh 
Feh
November 10, 2005
Well, they can drive as fast as they want, because they've purchased a vehicle that's SAAAAFFFEEE for the BAAAAYYYYBEEEEEESSSS! They don't care that they'll probably drive right over a normal sized vehicle, killing its occupants, because they don't care about anyone outside of themselves and their precious darlings. I tell you, 7 times out of 10, when someone is riding up my ass, speeding through my neighborhood or swerving over into my lane, they've got kids in the car AND they've got a cell phone attached to their face.
CF Scorpio
Re: 579
November 11, 2005
People in SUVs don't care about anyone else on the road. They drive as if they were in a tank driving through a battle zone. This past weekend I had 2 SUVs merge into my lane while I was still in it! They don't care about causing an accident with a smaller car, because they won't have any damage.
DevilinLex
November 15, 2005
I tend to avoid SUVs and MiniVans when out driving. 9 times out of 10 they are accidents waiting to happen.
sprogless
November 15, 2005
They scare the hell out of me, too. The drivers of these beasts act as though they're privileged. They do everything, but drive. They have TV's in the dashboards! WTF? Can't these idiots do anything without a phone plastered to their faces? Oh, and accidents are never their fault. We always cut them off, or slammed on the brakes, etc. The fact that they're riding our asses is moot to them. I swear, they're gunning for us!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.