Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'My relationship with a geezer breeder is better because I don't have time to waste'

Posted by yurble 
In this article, a woman talks about how her geezer breeder of a husband is often mistaken for her father. First she describes their whirlwind romance, and how he told her mother that they were having fun, but there would be "no cottage, no marriage, and certainly no babies." Then they ended up getting married. Of course the baby quickly followed, a year and a half later.

Again, we knew that having a child was an enormous decision, and we talked about it endlessly, making sure that we were doing it for the right reasons and not purely selfish ones. We knew we could provide a safe, happy and loving home for a baby, but how would we work things out financially in the future, given the different stages we were at in our careers? How would our child cope if his daddy's health declined? How would I manage if I ended up being a carer for my child and husband? What if he or she were bullied at school because dad looked like grandpa?

There were many questions we couldn't answer definitively, but in the end we had to trust our instincts.
Some things will never change, and we accept that. We still get odd looks when we go out. I am sure there are still those who think our relationship is wrong. But what could be wrong about two people in love, happily married and bringing up their son?

*cough*

I don't think there's anything wrong with their relationship, if that's what they want, but having a child at 60 is just a bad idea.
Gross.
He looks like he has a foot in the morgue already. Egad.

I like older men as well...but I personally draw the line at about 15 years. I don't want to accidentally brush my teeth with Polident.
two faces puking That's just mean to do to the kids.
Law that was one of my favorite episodes. I thought the geezer was cute for a geezer but old asses don't do it for me either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I can't stand geezers who raise a famblee with one woman and then move on to a younger one and have more kyds with her. First off, it's a shitty thing to do to the first batch of kids because you know that dad will favor the freshly hatched loaves of the new wife over the older ones from the old ball and chain. Second, fuck you. Just fuck you for being a selfish narcissistic egotistical asswipe who thinks it's cool leave behind multiple generations of DNA replicants. Fuck you Mick Jagger, Michael Douglas, and every other famous man who has done this and inspires millions of average Joe geezers to do the same. There are enough people on the planet, thank you very much.
Navi: I know, I loved that episode too!! Ed was a cutie for an old guy. Maybe he could have gotten some butt implants. LOL!

(My fave episode is still the one with Laney's baby shower.)
law1204
Navi: I know, I loved that episode too!! Ed was a cutie for an old guy. Maybe he could have gotten some butt implants. LOL!

(My fave episode is still the one with Laney's baby shower.)

That was the episode I got my signature from. "I'm not having a baby....everybudy drink!"

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
nomooingzone
I can't stand geezers who raise a famblee with one woman and then move on to a younger one and have more kyds with her. First off, it's a shitty thing to do to the first batch of kids because you know that dad will favor the freshly hatched loaves of the new wife over the older ones from the old ball and chain. Second, fuck you. Just fuck you for being a selfish narcissistic egotistical asswipe who thinks it's cool leave behind multiple generations of DNA replicants. Fuck you Mick Jagger, Michael Douglas, and every other famous man who has done this and inspires millions of average Joe geezers to do the same. There are enough people on the planet, thank you very much.

Thank you! I hate skeevy geezer breeder pigs. angry smiley
The woman in the article obviously thought this was the best she was gonna get.
Just, disgusting.

She has to be after the money, surely. Otherwise, two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
Okay, I can understand some people prefer older partners. Others may not care about age and just happen to fall in love with someone a lot older. But in either case breeding beyond a certain age is irresponsible. If there is a significant chance the older parent will be dead or disabled by the time the offspring is an adult, then breeding is not the right thing to do.
Ondinette
Okay, I can understand some people prefer older partners. Others may not care about age and just happen to fall in love with someone a lot older. But in either case breeding beyond a certain age is irresponsible. If there is a significant chance the older parent will be dead or disabled by the time the offspring is an adult, then breeding is not the right thing to do.

This. Clearly she was only thinking of herself....I guess she doesn't mind being a single moo in a few short years.....

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login