Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I fucking hate breeders. Just. Fucking. Hate. Them.

Posted by Anonymous User 
So there was this online article about being working poor in America. It was very well written and I could relate to what the guy was saying about how poor people are fucked in banking transactions, work in shitty jobs, and are always one disaster away from utter ruin. He was describing his own experience very eloquently with gut bustingly funny anecdotes and analogies. And then, near the end, he mentioned his kids. This guy describes himself as having spent the better part of 2 decades drunk and never having been financially solvent in his life. But he had kids in the midst of all this and is struggling to make ends meet and be able to visit them in his broken down vehicle. I'm sure having a broke ass father is a great existence for the kids.

I posted a comment to the article stating that he had my sympathy until he mentioned the kids. He was poor and knew he was poor. He's a gifted writer so obviously possesses the intelligence to conceptualize what that could mean for potential children he was brining into the world. But he went ahead and did it anyway. Naturally my comment caused massive anal puckering among several readers and they responded to let me know I am Hitler but I don't care. It needed to be said.

For all this board disparages welfare moos and whatnot, I honestly believe everyone who posts here has more compassion in our pinky fingers than the average breeder has in their entire being. Being poor sucks dog shit. There is nothing romantic or non-degrading about it. It means going without health and dental care and, often, food. No one with an ounce of honesty or moral courage could look at poverty and say to themselves, "You know what this situation needs? More poor people." Yet that's the view of breeders. And do you know who is even more obnoxious than the worst ignorant entitled trashy welfare Moo about espousing that? Fucking affluent McBreedersons, that's who. OMFG you are a horrible mean person for suggesting that maybe it would be in the best interest of poor people to consider not breeding an endless supply of serfs and cannon fodder for The Man to exploit. But Yuppie Breedersons are so proud of themselves. So pious and sanctimonious as they lecture that you really need to be more understanding about poor people breeding kids they can't afford. Such paragons of altruistic virtue, they are. They want the poor to have the joy of parenthood (and lots of cheap servants and soldiers for themselves)! Aren't they wonderful?

Fuck them. Just fuck them. All of them. /rantoff
Re: I fucking hate breeders. Just. Fucking. Hate. Them.
May 27, 2011
anyone who says "money isn't everything" has not been ill and broke at the same time.
May 27, 2011
"Money isn't everything" is the argument of a dreamer or someone who is irrecoverably broke. And it's okay to have dreams, but you also have to keep yourself rooted in reality so you aren't living a dream the entire time.

Money might not buy everything, but it can buy things that will give you what cannot be directly bought as a side effect. For example, money can't buy love. Fine. But money can allow you to take someone out on a date, which can possibly lead to love. Money can pay for a home to which you bring your date for "coffee" or if things get serious and you move in together. Money can pay for insurance to keep you healthy and able to live with your partner longer. And even when it doesn't deal with love, money can allow you to have transportation, shelter, food, water, a place to bathe, and entertainment (a little is necessary to stay sane,I think).

In short, money can easily be the difference between sanity and insanity, as well as happiness and despair. You can't tell me someone with absolutely no money who has all their shit repossessed due to debt is happier than someone who is financially stable, but has very few friends.

And of course, it's like a breeder mantra to bring children into poverty. Hey, life's not hard enough as it is, so let's make some more people to suffer with us! But some breeder scum know if they shit out a few loaves, they can get all kinds of benefits and freebies. Which is something I wish we as a society could do away with: quit rewarding these irresponsible slobs and start helping the people who actually know better than to have kids (or more kids) when they can't even afford to eat.
May 27, 2011
Cambion
:kill

And of course, it's like a breeder mantra to bring children into poverty. Hey, life's not hard enough as it is, so let's make some more people to suffer with us! But some breeder scum know if they shit out a few loaves, they can get all kinds of benefits and freebies. Which is something I wish we as a society could do away with: quit rewarding these irresponsible slobs and start helping the people who actually know better than to have kids (or more kids) when they can't even afford to eat.

It's like a learned behavior with scum. Don't work, don't better themselves, etc. Just pop a few welfare checks and the poor, overworked taxpayer will cover it all. smile rolling left righteyes2

I hate breeder, welfare scum. the world 'fail' on flames angry flipping off :sbx ranting

lab mom
Cambion

In 3rd world shitholes where you can't get an abortion or contraception having baby after baby is your lot in life. You don't have a choice. You crank out the slaves for the plutocrats until you die. Several of your kids will die miserable deaths too but enough will survive to mine diamonds or drill for oil or whatever. In advanced countries with legal and readily available birth control and abortion they have to incentivize breeding via perks and bennies . They have to make breeding more attractive than not breeding for the poor slobs. Which is why a poor welfare mother gets government assistance for her kids, and more importantly herself, for breeding that her counterpart who doesn't breed won't get. Which is why the Yuppie Breedersons are so intent on keeping the poor birthrate going at a good clip. As well as immigration. Gotta make sure there's a steady stream of desperately poor people to mow their lawns, serve their food, fight their wars. There must also be a large mass of peons that doesn't do any of that. Oh yes, the plutocrats need there to be masses of idle welfare recipients who consume at taxpayer expense. Fills their coffers with the wealth of working class people transferred to them.
May 28, 2011
Money can't buy happiness, but poor doesn't buy shit.
May 28, 2011
I can't comprehend why when people have been suffering either financially or with ill health that they think it's "okay" to shit a loaf in the midst of their personal hell. They are SUPPOSED(and claim to) want something better for their loaves, but their actions say something totally different. People who create loaf after loaf when they cant buy food or keep the electricity turned on are as bad as the ones who have genetically passed on disorders or illnesses and play Russian Roulette with each new loaf. Do they not have any empathy or are they SO stupid and selfish that they succumb to the ever popular, "It can't happen to me" game?confused smiley

There's a fine line between healthy optimism and the cold reality that, short of winning the lottery, they will REMAIN destitute. Shitting loaves is the quickest way to insure they will remain in poverty. WHY can't they see that?:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 28, 2011
Good for you for saying it! The impoverished, drunken writer lifestyle is one thing when you're choosing it for yourself. Quite another when choosing it for a child who has no say in the matter. Back in the 90s, the New York Times magazine did a piece on the children of the Beats. They interviewed a number of them including Caleb Carr. He was quoted as saying something along the lines of nearly all of them had bad experiences growing up.

He's been quoted in interviews, etc. as saying he suffers from depression related to the abuse he experienced as a kid. One of the other people interviewed for the magazine piece said she doesn't drink because there's not enough alcohol in the world to stop the pain she has from her childhood abuse.

One of the reasons I admire Caleb Carr is because he had the sense not to have kids. I don't recall him specifically talking about kids, but he says relationships can be difficult because of his past and he said something about how sometimes it's better to realize/acknowledge that and stay single rather than making yourself and someone else miserable. Also, Angel of Darkness was very interesting in how it subverted motherhood myths.
May 28, 2011
nomooingzone
Cambion

In 3rd world shitholes where you can't get an abortion or contraception having baby after baby is your lot in life. You don't have a choice. You crank out the slaves for the plutocrats until you die. Several of your kids will die miserable deaths too but enough will survive to mine diamonds or drill for oil or whatever. In advanced countries with legal and readily available birth control and abortion they have to incentivize breeding via perks and bennies . They have to make breeding more attractive than not breeding for the poor slobs. Which is why a poor welfare mother gets government assistance for her kids, and more importantly herself, for breeding that her counterpart who doesn't breed won't get. Which is why the Yuppie Breedersons are so intent on keeping the poor birthrate going at a good clip. As well as immigration. Gotta make sure there's a steady stream of desperately poor people to mow their lawns, serve their food, fight their wars. There must also be a large mass of peons that doesn't do any of that. Oh yes, the plutocrats need there to be masses of idle welfare recipients who consume at taxpayer expense. Fills their coffers with the wealth of working class people transferred to them.

in most third world shitholes, people live until about 45-55 years old
From what I've seen and read, the two most prevalent reasons for poverty in this country are substance addiction and irresponsible breeding. I made damn sure i didn't fall for either one, and hey, guess what? I'm not poor.

People ask me why I never had children; when I'm in a particularly dark mood, I tell them I didn't want to end up "single and broke and saddled with two/three kids living in grinding poverty." Kills the discussion cold dead I tell you. Hard to argue with the bitter truth.
May 28, 2011
gailjefferson
From what I've seen and read, the two most prevalent reasons for poverty in this country are substance addiction and irresponsible breeding. I made damn sure i didn't fall for either one, and hey, guess what? I'm not poor.

People ask me why I never had children; when I'm in a particularly dark mood, I tell them I didn't want to end up "single and broke and saddled with two/three kids living in grinding poverty." Kills the discussion cold dead I tell you. Hard to argue with the bitter truth.

Which generally go hand in hand, indirectly if not outright.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Money isn't what's important, it's the ability to PAY YOUR OWN BILLS! I don't make much money, but I live a quiet, simple life so my bills are not only paid, I have money to spare. I put my money into land instead of a huge house (only me living here, what do I need with1000's of square feet? My animals help feed me and I can trade with the locals for things I don't have (black thumb here, I can't grow a Chia Pet!). As a result, I dont have to hit the store more than 1x or 2x a month. The problem with Breeders is that they want to by into an expensive lifestyle on a beer budget. Kids are part of the lifestyle, not little humans that will continue to take up time, energy and resources (so they think). My life is small and very low key. I even managed to go back to school! I couldn't do any of this with kids!

Sorry about typos... Rosie the Ancona is "helping" me type
I totally agree. I'm so tired of the FEED THE CHILDREN commercials. Sew the all up and stop the insanity they are for ing on the world. they can't take care of the ones they have and keep on pumping them out like a coke machine.
nomooingzone

"And do you know who is even more obnoxious than the worst ignorant entitled trashy welfare Moo about espousing that? Fucking affluent McBreedersons, that's who. OMFG you are a horrible mean person for suggesting that maybe it would be in the best interest of poor people to consider not breeding an endless supply of serfs and cannon fodder for The Man to exploit. But Yuppie Breedersons are so proud of themselves. So pious and sanctimonious as they lecture that you really need to be more understanding about poor people breeding kids they can't afford. Such paragons of altruistic virtue, they are. They want the poor to have the joy of parenthood (and lots of cheap servants and soldiers for themselves)! Aren't they wonderful?"

Yes! I've been saying that! Especially the 1%ers who control a lot of America anyway (newspapers, TV...) The McBreedersons are a bunch of pussies... they have money but no real power because they piss a lot of it away on material shit, drugs and doing anything they can to keep up appearances. (Just think of your average dumb-ass athlete or "entertainer".)

gailjefferson

"People ask me why I never had children; when I'm in a particularly dark mood, I tell them I didn't want to end up "single and broke and saddled with two/three kids living in grinding poverty." Kills the discussion cold dead I tell you. Hard to argue with the bitter truth."

I hear you, my response is I don't want to be another single, black mother on welfare...
Another great post by kidlesskim. I agree with all of you on this thread. I think WIC & all programs that are ONLY given to BREEDERZ need to GO! I get so disgusted and offended when I'm @ the grocery store and the customer in front of me is paying with a WIC voucher. I HATE programs like those! But, that's the only thing on which I'll ever agree with the conservatives.
I agree, Fuck breeders people should stop having kids and living a life of happiness.
October 14, 2012
MrRRRAgree
I agree, Fuck breeders people should stop having kids and living a life of happiness.

Your post could be interpreted as being very trollish. Hope that wasn't your intention.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
I fucking hate breeders. They drag their sperm-trophies into public and expect everyone to put up with their snot-nosed brat's shitty behavior. I hate that my taxes have to subsidize those little disease vectors in footie pajamas.

Fuck breeding. Fuck breeders. Fuck heteronormativism. Your family doesn't mean shit to me!
My sister is a breeder. Five under the age of 13. Ironic, she was the smart one growing up. And the pretty one. I guess it's the pretty part that did her in. My parents put a down payment twice to upgrade her to a bigger place just for her to add more with each new place. So hard for me to be a supportive sister anymore. I had a nightmare she told me she was pregnant prior to kid #2-#5. But I stopped caring.
randomcfchick-NLI
November 26, 2012
zatoth
anyone who says "money isn't everything" has not been ill and broke at the same time.

Amen to that.

Money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure helps people survive. Those who've said that have either never experienced poverty, or are floating so deep in red ink that they've given up.
November 26, 2012
I hate that expression.
People who say that are the ones with the money and have never had to do without.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 27, 2012
drake
I hate that expression.
People who say that are the ones with the money and have never had to do without.

Hear hear.

Thirded.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 27, 2012
I agree that while it can't buy happiness, it sure does make everything else a lot easier!
Excellent OP nomooingzone!thumbs upwink

Sometimes they don't need to be dirt poor to make their breeding less than ethical... I have a relative that had 7 brats (they were looking for the golden penis smile rolling left righteyes2 that didn't come after brat number 5). They were financially ok, but not ok enough to sustain 7 (9 if you count the breeders).

Out of the 7, I would say 5 were actually being neglected, they had few clothes, the food was poor in both quantity and quality, the kids ate bread (when there was any) between meals because they were often hungry, 2 of them reeked of urine because they regularly wetted their beds (nothing was being done about that), the youngest one, a toddler at the time, was being looked after mainly by her siblings and a maid they had, the house had no heating for the fairly cold winters... I could go on.

Bottom line is; depending on your financial situation and physical ability to look after a kid properly and realistically: 2 might be the limit, 3 is pushing it and above that well... you’re just insane and therefore unsuitable for breeding.

kidlesskim
[...] There's a fine line between healthy optimism and the cold reality that, short of winning the lottery, they will REMAIN destitute. Shitting loaves is the quickest way to insure they will remain in poverty. WHY can't they see that?:headbrick

Worse still is that the loaves born into poverty will stay in poverty. Social mobility has been in sharp decline since the 70’s, the future ain’t bright and it’s bound to get worse much, much worse.

Glenn Davis
I totally agree. I'm so tired of the FEED THE CHILDREN commercials. Sew the all up and stop the insanity they are for ing on the world. they can't take care of the ones they have and keep on pumping them out like a coke machine.

I always scream at the TV when I see one of those tear jerker commercials: "STOP BREEDING!"
I have no idea how these 'help the childrum' type charities operate but I sure hope they’re handing out condoms along side the packet of rice (or whatever), providing sex ed, ideally sponsoring sterilization programs etc...
I’m sick of this mentality of; the boat is sinking, let’s buy sometime by getting the water out with a bucket instead of plugging the hole (no pun intended).

But the truth with a lot of charities is that; most of the funds goes towards running the organization and their overpaid top brass, in many cases they’re just glorified money laundering operations...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login