Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entry 591

Posted by mercurior1 
mercurior1
entry 591
November 15, 2005
these parents just cant stand to be around happy healthy people, so they use their kids as weapons of mass distruction, biological warfare.

Nour
Re: entry 591
November 15, 2005
I don't think I'd invite them over again. If a kid has the sniffles, that's one thing, but the stomach flu!!?? They just wanted to get out of the house and it didn't matter that their kid was sick.
They weren't thinking about what was best for their kid or their friends. But they got to have adult conversation at your expense. Yay!
sprogless
November 15, 2005
WMD'S indeed. I had the same flu last week, and feel your pain. It sucks! Now, I get to suffer a cold that this little twerp gave me when he sneezed all over me at the store. I'm cursing his breeder/Moo with all my will.
November 15, 2005
Then there are the "stealth WMD" breeders who pump their brats up on Tylenol and Motrin so you don't know they're sick, and bring them around, send them to school, etc and infect the entire community. Because, after all, if you're CF your just "free daycare", especially if you happen to be female.
CF Scorpio
November 16, 2005
Here's the follow-up: DH talked to these friends last night. Turns out they both got sick with this on Sunday night, and they also passed it on to just about everyone they came in contact with.

So at least they are feeling the pain too!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.