Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
June 25, 2011
Waiting in the checkout line at Walmart today and the loser in front of me alternated between "tickling" his son under his chin ( saying 'wtf' ), scolding him for biting his sister, and looking back at me like he wanted me to comment on the situation. When I whipped out my phone and started playing Bejeweled he got louder. eye rolling smiley I was so glad when he wheeled whatever crap he bought and his two fugly, inbred-looking (and acting) children out of the store.
OH MY GOD! This board is awesome! I feel like I have found the perfect place for me! I just wish I could actually find this community in real life not just online. I get so sick of the breeders and their spawn overtaking everything I could straight out scream. I work in a mall and I could just come unglued when my entire store is over run by strollers and snot nosed toddlers touching everything, squishing our product and just making chaos where peace should be. I am babystalked at least five times a day and because I am working there the Moo's expect you to coo over thier brat like you a give a shit that they are saying "hi" thirty five times in a row to you. I just want them to get what they need and get the hell out. I was sitting at a table making my schedule and a lady rolls up with a double rolling baby cadillac and parks it next to me with two screaching brats in it that are all to eager to show me thier build a bear. Like I am so interested?!?!?! Really?!?!?!? I go, "Thats nice" in my I don't give a shit voice and move away until she gets them out of there. Was I to be a baby sitter to her hideous offspring? Not part of my job, sorry! Did she not see that I was working? I stopped to help her but as far a sitter service I DON"T THINK SO! Same day within ten minutes of this situation another woman with her fuck trophys (FT's as I call them) rolls in and sits at my table, grabs my pen sitting there and lets her stupid brat write on my paper like it was there with the intention to keep her brats entertained. I hate kids, I get so tired of all the ways as a society we are expected to cater to them and their breeding parents!
YES I DO! :beer
June 27, 2011
hahaha, i mostly smile when a little kid does that kind of thing to me...
first, some of them are cute.
second, i'm being thankful i'm not the kid's mom. that's why i smile. i can enjoy the cuteness of the kid for free!

no, i never tell the proud mom how cute her child is. i hate doing that.
June 29, 2011
felisdomestica
second, i'm being thankful i'm not the kid's mom. that's why i smile. i can enjoy the cuteness of the kid for free!

It depends on the kid. Sometimes a cute kid will do something unobtrusive like wave from a shopping cart and say hi. That really does not bug me at all.

I think the parents who have to parade them and get LOWWWWDDDD when you don't notice their kid are far more annoying and are the ones who want validation. The kids could not give a shit; they say hi and if you don't respond they say hi to the next person.

Invading my space, touching me, or stepping on my feet are a whole different story and most of them are past the cute stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 01, 2011
@ amethyst

Your post on this was a thing of beauty, until the last line when it went supernova.
navi8orgirl
felisdomestica

It depends on the kid. Sometimes a cute kid will do something unobtrusive like wave from a shopping cart and say hi. That really does not bug me at all.

I think the parents who have to parade them and get LOWWWWDDDD when you don't notice their kid are far more annoying and are the ones who want validation. The kids could not give a shit; they say hi and if you don't respond they say hi to the next person.

Invading my space, touching me, or stepping on my feet are a whole different story and most of them are past the cute stage.

I can't use my account for a while.. Speaking of space invading,Once i catched a little brat trying to...lift my skirt.
I shouted , HEY!
His mom shouted at him too
I thought the mom was going to apology, but she didnt

Also holding the door open for moo and her brat...they didnt even see me, as if it is INDEED my obligation to hold the door open. Shit like this always happens
July 05, 2011
felisdomesticacopy
I can't use my account for a while.. Speaking of space invading,Once i catched a little brat trying to...lift my skirt.
I shouted , HEY!

Happened the same when i was talking to a friend, a brat came and groped my ass and started laughing like an idiot. The worst part is that his mom started laughing too and encouraged him.:cen
July 05, 2011
Hell, had one little shit girl peek through the crack in the stall I was in in the womens room. Fuckin little shit ran when she knew I was in a position to get her. Turns out she was there with the grandmoo, who I worked with in the store. Grandmoo tried to handle the fucker, and the shit ran out of the store. Pity she didn't run into the path of a car and get splattered. We should have been so lucky. Her ass should have been heated to the point of combustion.
damn fuckin bitch.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 06, 2011
blackpearl
felisdomesticacopy
I shouted , HEY!

Happened the same when i was talking to a friend, a brat came and groped my ass and started laughing like an idiot. The worst part is that his mom started laughing too and encouraged him.:cen

future little sex offender

because mummy said "you can bee whaateeveeer YOU waaantt..."
felisdomesticacopy
Speaking of space invading,Once i catched a little brat trying to...lift my skirt.
I shouted , HEY!
Ugh!!!!! I'd freak out. I know they have no idea what is going on, but I'd at least expect an apology from the mom. She should be making sure this crap doesn't happen!
juklinwaro
Dude said something to me, but I didn't register it. He looked angry. For what? I didn't touch the kid. I didn't snatch him. I ignored him. But how dare I shatter his spirit?! * sobs * The baby daddy carried the infant to the front of the store. When I came to check-out, I got comments that I should have played with the snot. I wasn't aware I was a kid's plaything. I'm bright but I'm not a plastic, shiny thing.
Why are the rest of us supposed to entertain the kyddies? Really? They're not with me, so therefore I will not deal with them. Why isn't the daddy taking care of it?
July 15, 2011
Snark Shark
"Oops! Nature calling! All that kicking!"
kl
"Tell it to KICK HARDER!"

I've mentioned this before, I had a SIL who used to yell for everyone to come feel her up when her mirakul started kicking. After 1/2 an hour even her own mother stopped responding.
Got babystalked by some reaallll winners at the grocery store tonight. I knew I was in for it when a duh and his two daughters got in line behind me. It was the only line open, going very slowly, and I got stuck right in front of breeders. Super. smile rolling left righteyes2 So duh quickly starts doing the "making idiotic banter with his kyds in a higher and higher pitched voice" thing, then encourages the kids to "go play" at the candy/gum rack so they're right beside me. smile rolling left righteyes2 When I continue to completely ignore them they go back to duh. Apparently the kids starting jabbing him in the crotch, because I start hearing (louder and louder, in babytalk voice): Now KayleighAyna don't reach for my crotch honey! Kayleighsparkleigh DON'T REACH FOR MY CROTCH! heh heh!" over and over. God I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
July 16, 2011
faraway, so close
Got babystalked by some reaallll winners at the grocery store tonight. I knew I was in for it when a duh and his two daughters got in line behind me. It was the only line open, going very slowly, and I got stuck right in front of breeders. Super. smile rolling left righteyes2 So duh quickly starts doing the "making idiotic banter with his kyds in a higher and higher pitched voice" thing, then encourages the kids to "go play" at the candy/gum rack so they're right beside me. smile rolling left righteyes2 When I continue to completely ignore them they go back to duh. Apparently the kids starting jabbing him in the crotch, because I start hearing (louder and louder, in babytalk voice): Now KayleighAyna don't reach for my crotch honey! Kayleighsparkleigh DON'T REACH FOR MY CROTCH! heh heh!" over and over. God I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Wow. That's fucked up.
July 16, 2011
It's rare for me but got stalked today.

And talk about your wrong day for it.

Been on a search exercise for my volunteer gig. Been in an airplane with no AC, Temp today was a cool 105 F (40.5 C) flying over desert and rough terrain all freaking day. I'm hot, tired, dehydrated and cranky. I'm wearing a full aramid (Nomex) green flight suit and combat boots, dark sunglasses. I am just wanting to go home.

Nope.

Get the text from home - stop and pick up ...

Oh joy smile rolling left righteyes2

Well I figure the usual suspects would be out at the Lake or at home drinking beer and causing their neighbors fits so a quick whip into walrusmart might be safe.

BZZZZZZZZZ! WRONG BUNKY.

Parking lot is a zoo with soccermom urban-assault vehicles all over. Get inside and it's wall to wall with teen hoochi mamas and urban west coasters trying to be rednecks. Of course there were wanna be tough guys in Tapout gear who have never seen the inside of a Dojo. Add to it the obese people on motorized carts, free range tweens, inattentive moos with attack strollers etc. The noise, the decibel level was louder than a Lycoming IO-540 without a headset.

So I get to the carbonated poison (soda) isle. Redneck duh with a toddler on foot and baby in arms. Baby is in full on tearless, howling like a coyote meltdown.

Toadler is antagonizing baby and duh is doing nothing till he turned and saw me. The out comes the overly loud - "Bratley stop that, Bratley!" Saw him glance my way like I'd stop and commiserate. Instead I cruised on by and went around to another isle. I went back past and saw duh was still in the isle so I kept going. Went and shopped up some things I didn't want. The isle with the hot dog rolls was nearly blocked by redneck moo with the new cell phone and having an overly loud call about something the kid at home wanted.

So about 5 minutes later I went back to the soda isle and it was blissfully empty. Grabed the stuff DW wanted and headed for the door. Of course in typical moo fashion all the checkouts close to the door were two to three deep but the ones farther over were open with no line. Out I go as fast as possible.

Still not safe. Crossing the parking lot I safely dodged the ricer with his cheep car and fancy v-tek stickers. Try fixing the dents and suspension dude. Get into the car and start away and evade the S MOO V that is driving across vacant parking spaces at about warp 4 instead of the lanes.

DAMMIT JIM, I'm a nurse not a stunt driver ...

Made it home intact. What a day.

I believe I was stalked in the store the other day. Idiot duhd with squalling brat near by and you can always tell when they are facing you and getting closer because their voice gets more direct (eeew)...and I just got the HELL OUT OF THERE. There was that "pause" like he thought I would acknowledge they existed. THINK AGAIN! hahaa.....waving hellolarious:yeah
July 19, 2011
Oh my god the number of pahrunts who just have to point me out their chyldren when I am working a post is just ridiculous. I start to feel like a side show after the third or fourth "Look Snotleigh a security guard." As if it's such a novelty to see security at a mall. angry flipping off
July 19, 2011
i hate it when i'm ringing up a customer at the bookstore and the parent says to little ashleigh-ethan: "give the money to the lady...just reach up and give it to her...we have to pay for the books...that's only a dollar - how many more dollars do we need to make $4?" and on and on, as i stand there glaring. not. cute. it's a wordless bingo.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
July 19, 2011
I talked about this in another thread, but I'll repeat it here.

I was at a BBQ with my BF a while back. There were a few kids there, but they mostly kept to themselves. One precious little boy though wanted to babystalk. He rode some little plastic trike thing near where my BF and I were sitting, looked at us, very carefully fell off his trike, then smiled up at us. Then he did it again. And again. Not even going anywhere, he just kept falling in place, then smiling up at us. Either we were supposed to laugh like it was a clever joke, or rush to his aid as he might be injured from the six inch fall onto soft grass.

I actually don't mind kids, but I can't stand attention-seeking behavior. My BF and I ignored him, and eventually just moved away from him. I think he got the picture.
invader kim
Got babystalked today at a gathering with the co-workers. The person hosting has 3 dogs - being a dog lover I was on the floor petting them, giving them love and attention, and yes, talking to them. One of the mommies came to me with her toddler and started holding him out to me, but I kept my attention on the pups. She then "introduced" me to him, so finally I acknowledged them by commenting on how big he got in the past year (which IMO is doing plenty). She then proceeded to FOLLOW me around the house, holding the baby, remaining within less than a foot of me. I was SO relieved when other guests started to arrive, because they were actually interested in fawning over the kid - finally got her off my back. I get the vibe she was a bit disappointed that I didn't drop everything and worship her kid. Meanwhile I'm disappointed that as a female I'm expected to do so.
vomit. Yeah because I'm female I'm EXPECTED to want to ooh and ahh over Ur germy noisy time consuming brat AND I'm EXPECTED to want one of my own. Get it out of my face. It is NOT "cute" to me. I don't want Ur miserable life.
my absolute favourite is when some kid thinks your its mom and it grabs onto your pants (usually on the bum) with its grimy hands. as if that's not bad enough then it realises that it has no idea who you are and it starts crying - even screaming sometimes - and then there you are, the baby hater because you made this kid cry. great.
myrna minkoff
i hate it when i'm ringing up a customer at the bookstore and the parent says to little ashleigh-ethan: "give the money to the lady...just reach up and give it to her...we have to pay for the books...that's only a dollar - how many more dollars do we need to make $4?" and on and on, as i stand there glaring. not. cute. it's a wordless bingo.

I work for a switchboard for medical centers. I answer for 7 different facilities & we can answer on average about 400 calls an hour in my department. That's between 2 people. As much as I hate the ghetto people who seem to sound like they're talking at a fast food drive thru (shitty phones),I despise the breeders.
From the ghetto guys who SERIOUSLY refer to the chicks they knocked up as "baby momma" or that they don't know her last name so I can look her up, to the retards that call up saying they are 9 months along & have no money or insurance but want to know if they can just go in to the hospital & not pay. I hate the chicks who aren't ghetto sounding but still insist on calling a place of business HOLDING the shrieking brat,like they can't be bothered to go to a different room for a minute to use the phone. The SIDS,I suppose. Gotta watch them every second.
The worst is the people who put the little lispy shitbag on the phone & coax it to say "I want nana"
I hang up or put these on hold. I refuse to pander when I hear an adult in the back saying " Ask for nana,say you want the room! Tell the lady you want nana's room!"
If it's slow,I'll annoy them to the point of making them cry,though.
"Is 'nana' the last name? What room? What department? What floor? I'm going to need more information,call back when you have all the information"
WHAAAAAA! NAAAANAAAAAAHHHH!!
July 23, 2011
What is it with people plonking their kids on counter tops? I also unfortunately work in customer service, as a receptionist in a shithole of a place, and the scummy cunts that come in are forever plunking their brats on the counter top looking for attention on bratleigh's behalf.. Half the time its not even babies, but 3-5 year olds wanting "up". Someone did it today with what must have been a 4 year old (still in nappies, btw) and she STANK of stale piss. I thought I was going to vomit. I always completely ignore the little brats. Its got fuck all to do with anything, just hand the kid to your drooling SO and be done with it. Also, in most cases the kids are old enough to stand. STOP LOOKING FOR VALIDATION FOR SUCESSFULLY RECIEVING SPERM!
I was down the local farmers market with one of my dogs this morning and a little shitstack came running up and grabbed my dog by the snout, I'm just looking around kinda stunned when grandmoo comes running up saying "oh he's just so obsessed with dogs" - no apology, just drags preshus away as I clearly wasn't going to indulge the behaviour. So aren't they lucky my dog is better trained than their little bratleigh?? You can just imagine who's fault it would have been if it got bitten right.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login