Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
June 29, 2012
It's been a few months but the puppy stalking reminded me of it. I went to a bookstore with my dog a while ago and it's hard to not hear the poor girl coughing. Athena is 11 years old and has heart disease which is why she's coughing. She also coughs when she's excited.

Anyway, an employee comes up and says hi to us. She also has a bowl and bottle of water. While I'm talking to the employee some moo gets between us and shoves her loaf in the employee's face. This moo simply stands between us staring at the employee with an empty smile on it's bovine face. The employee says nothing, pointedly ignores the moo and turns back to pouring Athena a bowl of water. Not only did someone feel my dog was worth bottled water they also ignored a loaf for her. After moo went away, the employee whispers to Athena "You're cuter than any old baby but don't let it's mother know that. Those mommies get really offended for some reason."

I thought it was really cool to see a loaf ignored for my dog.
June 29, 2012
satansbitch
It's been a few months but the puppy stalking reminded me of it. I went to a bookstore with my dog a while ago and it's hard to not hear the poor girl coughing. Athena is 11 years old and has heart disease which is why she's coughing. She also coughs when she's excited.

Anyway, an employee comes up and says hi to us. She also has a bowl and bottle of water. While I'm talking to the employee some moo gets between us and shoves her loaf in the employee's face. This moo simply stands between us staring at the employee with an empty smile on it's bovine face. The employee says nothing, pointedly ignores the moo and turns back to pouring Athena a bowl of water. Not only did someone feel my dog was worth bottled water they also ignored a loaf for her. After moo went away, the employee whispers to Athena "You're cuter than any old baby but don't let it's mother know that. Those mommies get really offended for some reason."

I thought it was really cool to see a loaf ignored for my dog.

Awesome! :jump
July 01, 2012
My parents just got a corgi puppy and whenever I visit them I always puppy stalk people. I am so terrible!
My mom is awesome about my CF-ness now. We were in Squall-mart the other day and some Moo brought a "fussing" baby nearby. She proceded to park her junk-laden cart right in front of us and coo at the loaf. Mom gave her an evil glare, which did nothing to help the scene. We turned and high-tailed it out of the aisle.

Mom: "What the hell was her problem?!"
Me: "Congratulations, Mom. You've just been baby-stalked!"

I explained the concept to her, and she found it hilarious. Also a bit comforting that there are other people who find those actions obscene.

The next time I was alone in the local thrift store. In comes a glassy-eyed Moo smiling like she was on something (probably was). She had a toddler by the hand, a baby in a sling, and a bun in the oven! She wandered by me rubbing her belly like it was a damn lamp with a genie in it. I gave her the most disgusted look I could manage. The store is a bit cluttered and there isn't much room to begin with. After the third fly-by, I decided to pay and get the heck out of Dodge. (It was probably a good thing, they had a book sale :drool )

She bought a ton of kinder crap and had the elderly store volunteer haul it out to her moo-van!! :cen

-Kittriana
mistress rotwang
My parents just got a corgi puppy and whenever I visit them I always puppy stalk people. I am so terrible!

I don't mind being puppy stalked! grinning smiley

I was actually dog-stalked twice in one week not too long ago. One guy was holding a cute small dog and smiling at me. Had it been a loaf I would just have looked the other way.
Are you all witches, bitches, or Fucking Nazi's? I don't have kids but I would never treat a child that way. They're just curious and learning about what's around them. They don't know any better and sure don't deserve to be called it. You all were children once and acted the same way. Probably worse from sound of it. You're terrible, evil, disgusting humans. Get a life. All if you. How pathetic that you spend your time writing about Shit like this. Losers.
July 10, 2012
Fuck off Moo cunt before you get roasted and exposed. YOu are NOT welcome here...you've been warned.
July 10, 2012
UrallDicks2468

Are you all witches, bitches, or Fucking Nazi's? I don't have kids but I would never treat a child that way. They're just curious and learning about what's around them. They don't know any better and sure don't deserve to be called it. You all were children once and acted the same way. Probably worse from sound of it. You're terrible, evil, disgusting humans. Get a life. All if you. How pathetic that you spend your time writing about Shit like this. Losers.

Oh. THAT tired line. smile rolling left righteyes2eye rolling smiley

Just get the fuck out of here.
July 10, 2012
UrallDicks2468
Snipbreeder pleasing crap

Try this site http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/index.php
It's pasteurized to just about the right % of milk for you
July 10, 2012
Nazi here!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 10, 2012
Witch? Check.

Bitch? Check!

Fucking Nazi? Um . . . well that depends. If it is Ralph Fiennes in a Nazi costume, then hells to the yes on that one, too. I'd fuck that Nazi in a heartbeat. I mean, have you SEEN Schindler's List? It's such a serious movie, I feel really guilty about being hot for the asshole villain and all.
July 10, 2012
UrallDicks2468

You would never treat a child what way, exactly? Surely, you must have a specific example of someone here treating children in the most horrifically cruel ways imaginable as to warrant a comparison to Nazis. You wouldn't compare the very real suffering of millions of innocent people brutally murdered in Nazi death camps to anything as simple as ignoring someone else's child (what sort of inhuman monster would?) Because to trivialize what victims of the Holicaust went through in such a way would be pretty disgusting behavior (not to mention something the Nazis themselves did.) And as you proudly marched in here with your holier than thou attitude, then you must be a morally superior being in every way. I bow at your feat, oh wise one, and beg you to please enlighten us poor mortals. Tell us now as if you had a Holicaust survivor reading over your shoulder, what, SPECIFICALLY, any of us here does that makes us like the genocidal Nazis.

I'll wait.
July 10, 2012
I can agree with being a witch and a bitch, but a Nazi? Nope, doesn't compute here.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the Nazis did medical experiments on children, and I can guarantee you that none of us has ever done that sort of thing. Unless one of is running some sort of experimental lab, but I doubt it. I also highly doubt there is anyone on this board who has executed millions of people in a gas chamber, or by gunshot, or any of the other horrific methods the Nazis used to exterminate anyone who dared be different from them. It's insulting to compare anyone to the subhumans that called themselves Nazis. Not that I really care if I am insulted by a stupid moo cunt such as yourself, but you really should educate yourself about the Holocaust and what kind of horrors the Nazis inflicted on millions of people before you start comparing anyone to them. Read Julie's post ( the one above mine) several times until it sinks in. Then read it again and again.

I'm with you on Ralph Fiennes, Shiny. He is HOT.
July 11, 2012
UrallDicks2468

Sorry...but this asshole's commentary belongs more in the "Bingo" thread. Fuck you, useless waste of flesh.
Witch? No...non-practising Roman Catholic.
Bitch? Hell yes.
Nazi? My famblee lived in Germany during WW2 Cunt, and suffered horribly at the HANDS of fucking Nazis. Go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw before you come here and open your goddamned foul mouth! angry flipping off
July 11, 2012
UrallDicks2468

Things must be mighty boring in Cave Junction, Oregon if Urall has nothing better to do with the sad little poky little dial-up than troll this board. Go and explore the junction of your caves, Urall. Report back--we'd be utterly fascinated to know all about it.

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
July 11, 2012
Jesus, there's been quite the influx of trolls of late.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
July 11, 2012
I'm trying to figure out just what horrible thing was done to a child that got the troll's panties in a twist. Was it because one of the more recent posters said they ignored a kid who was screeching "hihihihihi!" at them? Must be... telling kids 'no' is as bad as killing a kid in their book.

Pretty lame excuse to do a hit and run on a message board.
July 11, 2012
What a chicken shit thing to do. Suck it, Uralldicks.
July 11, 2012
clematis
UrallDicks2468

Things must be mighty boring in Cave Junction, Oregon if Urall has nothing better to do with the sad little poky little dial-up than troll this board. Go and explore the junction of your caves, Urall. Report back--we'd be utterly fascinated to know all about it.

This loser is from my state? angry flipping off
Trolls! I love the occasional troll! When they come here and post their nonsense, it's FUN to see how illiterate and illogical they are. Their posts prove everything we say about childed people!

It's even more fun to watch the mods and others post the troll's personal inflrmation and online activities at other sites grinning smiley
July 11, 2012
UrallDicks2468

So when is the last time a CF person attacked someone in Chuck E Cheeses?

thom_c
UrallDicks2468

I would be happy to do so.
July 11, 2012
chevygirl54
thom_c
UrallDicks2468

I would be happy to do so.

Breeders aren't worth going to jail over.
July 11, 2012
UrallDicks2468 - Fuck off, half wit.
July 12, 2012
I'm sure you would all be shocked to learn that I said hello back to a kid yesterday instead of slamming him against a wall or tossing him in a concentration camp for having the audacity to speak to me. Do I have to hand in my Bratfree membership card?

The circumstances were: a kid who was maybe 8 years old was leaving his house as I was walking by on the sidewalk. He said "hello" to me while he was opening the front gate. I responded with "hi" as I walked past. He made no attempt to further speak to me or to follow me; it was similar to the type of exchange I usually have when I pass an older person, except that the person who initiated the exchange was young.

In retrospect, I see that was his crime right there: being young. As we all know, being young is completely unacceptable no matter how you behave.

smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login