Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
January 12, 2013
Some stupid cunt blocked my way in Hobby Lobby today. Cunt had to let her he spawn out of the shopping cart and walk him down the yarn aisle asking him the color of every yarn in the damn aisle. She turns around and smiles at me twice. I give he spawn a look that clearly says "I hate your guts" and walked away. Cunt was genuinely surprised when I did that. Do I have "I love spawn" written across my forehead and can't see it??? Why did this cunt think a random stranger was going to worship her spawn??? I just wanted to get to the damn knitting needles. Is it any wonder I've started wanting to ram people with shopping carts???
Last night I was stuck standing by the table, trying to leave a restaraunt, while some parents let their tiny son run around to other tables giving "high fives" to the dinners. I'm trying to leave the building, the waitress is trying to come through with a tray of food, but no, we all need to stand aside and wait while this wobbly little kid careens down the aisle waving at people and slapping their hands. Meanwhile, mom and dad beamed at everyone and said that giving high 5's "is his thing right now."
January 20, 2013
I would have tripped the brat.

How fucking annoying that the whole world is disrupted because Toadley has a new "thing".

Not to mention the amount of germs that it was spreading by going around and touching everyone with its sticky cesspool hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 20, 2013
I think I was babystalked at Old Navy while standing in line. There was a moo ahead of me in line; she had two little girls - one who appeared to be about three and one that was maybe, I don't know, 15 months? The little one was sitting in the cart. Moo had placed her big Coach (of course smile rolling left righteyes2 ) purse in the cart's basket which was directly behind where the little girl was sitting. Naturally the purse was wide open, and the little girl kept reaching into the purse to pull out various contents. First she says "Caitlin, NO, stay out of mommy's purse" and pulls her hand away. Caitlin goes right back into the purse. Again, "Caitlin, no, stay out of mommy's purse" and removes the hand. This happened about three more times or so. The three-year-old, meanwhile, had wandered away and Moo left to retrieve her. I moved up in the line. A moment later Moo came back and was standing directly behind me. While I waited my turn to get checked out, I was treated to - rather loudly -
"Caitin, stay out of mommy's purse! Quit taking things out of my purse. You are totally going to empty my entire purse! I can't wait until you are 15 years old so I can go in your purse and take everything out. Oh no you can't have that, put that back in mommy's purse......blah-blah-blah...!"

All the while I'm thinking to myself - Ok, kid sees open purse with cool looking stuff inside. Moo says no, kid keeps going in. Kid doesn't understand. Soooooo....CLOSE THE FUCKING PURSE OR EVEN BETTER, HANG IT OVER YOUR FUCKING SHOULDER! PROBLEM SOLVED!!! DUHHH

So it was one of two things. Either Moo was trying to get attention, or she is yet another stupid clueless idiot with not one iota of common sense. Probably a little of both.
January 20, 2013
Maybe she was trying to draw people's attention to the 'Coach' purse. Maybe you were 'designer purse stalked' LOL
January 22, 2013
I was babystalked by a very irritating duh at the supermarket today. (I can't remember if there's ever been a survey done about the most likely locations for bratstalking, but the supermarket is definitely in the top three IMO).
Unlike breeders, I have a fair idea what I need to get beforehand and b/c I'm not loaf-burdened I can get in and out fairly quickly.

So I was going about my business when I heard a duh with a toadler in tow, using that high-pitched "hey lady my dick werx look at meeee and my goldenspawn see how caring and involved I am" voice. I ignored it as best I could, but it seemed like no matter where I went the duh and loaf turned up in the same aisle - all the while the duh kept up that maddening stream of baby talk. "Look Aiden (yep I swear that's what he called the loaf) there's that cereal you like will we get orange juice give daddy a high five. . ." blah blah blah. At this stage I was tempted to give duddy a kick in the dick as he kept giggling and yapping and looking over at me.

Just when I'd finished and was on my way to the checkout, duh walked ahead of me to a display of cookies. he goes "Hey Aiden will we get cookies for mommy? Isn't she a savage? Isn't mommy a savage?"
I gave the fucker a filthy look b/c 1) from the look of him he probably indulges in quite a few cookies himself and the cookies may not even have been for the mawm and 2) I bet he's one of those assholes who scream for the goldenspawn yet expect their partner's bodies to remain unchanged by pregnasty and birfin'.

What a jackass! angry smiley
Snark Shark
quiet home
Last night I was stuck standing by the table, trying to leave a restaraunt, while some parents let their tiny son run around to other tables giving "high fives" to the dinners. I'm trying to leave the building, the waitress is trying to come through with a tray of food, but no, we all need to stand aside and wait while this wobbly little kid careens down the aisle waving at people and slapping their hands. Meanwhile, mom and dad beamed at everyone and said that giving high 5's "is his thing right now."

his next thing will be BEING PUNCHED IN THE FACE for bothering people.

I'm going straight to hell, but that made me lol.
January 23, 2013
SAVAGE????? Maybe it's a term for 'she eats like a pig'. shrug
January 23, 2013
starlady
Maybe it's a term for 'she eats like a pig'. ???

Yeah, I'm sure it was. The duh was no slim jim himself so even if she does eat like a pig, she clearly isn't the only one!
January 25, 2013
I had to go down to the city today. On the way home, I waited at a different bus stop than the one I usually go to, and this one happened to be right in front of an OB/GYN office. Right as I saw my bus coming down the street, a cab pulls up right in front of the stop, blocking the bus from pulling over, to let this woman out with her freshly-hatched loaf in some kind mini-sleeping bag that looked like a pillow. confused smiley

Instead of hurrying to the office because it was 20 fucking degrees out and the cab was in the bus lane, she starts showing the damn loaf to the cab driver (like he gives a damn), who was helping her get something out of the trunk. Then she turns around and looks at me with that goofy grin on her face, expecting me to comment on her ugly-ass loaf. Instead, I scowled and turned my back. By the time the bus pulled up, this dumb moo cow was still standing around trying to show off her loaf to an older woman at the bus stop. The older woman did not look amused either and ignored her because we had to go into the street to get on the bus. All because of this stupid cunt trying to babystalk whoever was standing around her.
February 04, 2013
Snark Shark- I hear ya. Sadly, "Aiden" is a very, very old Celtic name meaning "fiery" and is related to the sun god. But the breeders are ruining it. Plus they don't know how to spell it, apparently, thus the endless variations of Aden, Adon, Ayden, Aidin, Aedon, etc.
New Moo at work (didn't think she was coming back) just brought the loaf in here. I was like, "am I fucking hallucinating, or is there really a BABY in the fucking office?!" Sure enough, I look over, and there's a loaf carrier.

God dammit, this is not a fucking daycare centre, and if someone flops their tits out without a stage beneath them, I will lose my shit.

That thing hasn't stfu yet.
fade_to_pale
New Moo at work (didn't think she was coming back) just brought the loaf in here. I was like, "am I fucking hallucinating, or is there really a BABY in the fucking office?!" Sure enough, I look over, and there's a loaf carrier.

God dammit, this is not a fucking daycare centre, and if someone flops their tits out without a stage beneath them, I will lose my shit.

I always cringed whenever anyone brought their bay-bee into work, and every woman in the place completely loses it and flies out of their desk chairs, surrounding the bay-bee like moths to a flame. While I remain seated. It doesn't do much for a person's rep as a "team player" in an office of mostly women in a place where you can be fired if they feel you are not a team player. Ugh.
night_owl
fade_to_pale

I always cringed whenever anyone brought their bay-bee into work, and every woman in the place completely loses it and flies out of their desk chairs, surrounding the bay-bee like moths to a flame. While I remain seated. It doesn't do much for a person's rep as a "team player" in an office of mostly women in a place where you can be fired if they feel you are not a team player. Ugh.
In that situation, I would argue that THEY aren't team players, as they're leaving you alone to do all of the work. Fuck those cunts and their overly permissive, pronatalist managers.

How do they expect one person to be a team player, when the team has fled the field?
Thank you, that's how I feel about it! Why is it always okay for them to stop work and hover around the mawm and ooohh and ahhh for 20 mins or more? Any other activity not involving a bay-bee would be considering "loafing" around on company time, but you can bring a loaf into the office and the rules change.
Why is it that ppl think they have to bring all of their fucking kids into the fucking office when they're coming by to visit former coworkers?

There's office space down the hall, there's a lobby downstairs, and there are benches out front. Fuck off out there, instead of letting your kids run into other ppls offices and interrupt everything with their goddamned noisy prattle. FUCK.
February 11, 2013
Re: bringing kids into the office
These parents think EVERYONE on the planet is just so charmed by their kids, that their kids make everyone smile, make everyone's day, make everyone happy. And I can see why they think that, because there are so many people who completely lose it and go nutty ga-ga whenever their radar picks up a kid anywhere in a 50 foot range. I have seen this time and again at various places I've worked. It's "ooooohhh" and "awwwww" and that child-like way of talking to a kid, complete with wide-eyed amazement and wonderment on the part of the adult at anything the kid says.

adult: "What's YOUUUUUUUR name?"
kid answers
adult: "Oooooooooohhhhh!"

adult: "How OOOOOLD are you?
kid answers
adult: "Awwwww!"

I mean, when a parent gets taught that everyone just HAS to see their kid, talk to their kid, and smile at their kid, the parent is going to learn that everyone wants to see, talk to, and smile at their kid. At work.

If any other activity took place, any kind, that detracted from getting things done, it would be stopped immediately. But bringing kids into work? No problem.
If I had to be brought into one of my parents' workplaces, I knew to stfu and stay out of the way.

I only spoke when I was spoken to, and I only went into a space into which I was invited.

What the goddamned shit is wrong with ppl that they think that it's perfectly okay to let their noisy little fuckers run wild? Next thing you know, surgeons are going to have to dodge the little bastards while performing procedures. That'll go like a whore in church, but I can't say I'd be surprised if (when) it happens.
February 14, 2013
Lisas, wtf. This isn't penthouse. No one needed that kind of graphic detail. Just saying she was going down on you would have been enough. ("Cunny box"? What are you, 12?) I'm reminded of the moos who go on and on about the color, odor, and consistency of their sprog's latest bowel movement. Are you trying to be edgy?

As for attention, your description of events has nothing to do with baby stalking. She wasn't using her kid for attention, which is what baby stalking is.

While it was shady for her to lie about having a kid, well, what did you expect? You knew she was cheating, you were helping her cheat, so that should have told you something about her character. As for your own actions, engaging with someone you knew was married, we'll, I can't say I feel sorry for you about the interrupting kid. Neither of you are paragons of integrity. I'd say you deserved each other.

I forgive your attention-seeking, over-share post only because the ending is hilarious. You so had that coming.
juliewashere88
Lisas, wtf. This isn't penthouse. No one needed that kind of graphic detail. Just saying she was going down on you would have been enough. ("Cunny box"? What are you, 12?) I'm reminded of the moos who go on and on about the color, odor, and consistency of their sprog's latest bowel movement. Are you trying to be edgy?.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! I have never understood "box" as slang. It doesn't make sense at all and just sounds nasty.

But I had a stalking event this weekend when I was out with my DH at the store. We were getting a few things to make chocolates for Vday ( Jack Daniel's ganache FTW!). I was checking out some things on my own and this Duh with a sprog wanders around the aisle and spots me. He meanders over to me and keeps encroaching on my space as I try to ignore him and figure out what kind of chocolate bits I want and which would melt best for candy making. It wasn't until DH came back and put his arm around me that Duh wander off, huffing and sighing. (DH has a ponytail and a penchant for wearing leather. He gets mistaken for a biker or a Neo-Nazi a lot, depending on where we are..lol).
February 15, 2013
juliewashere88
I forgive your attention-seeking, over-share post only because the ending is hilarious. You so had that coming.

I think this one's probably a troll.
February 15, 2013
I agree with blueorchid.

The "stalking" part also really isn't stalking. Smells like a stinky troll.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
February 18, 2013
Aw, I missed the troll!
February 24, 2013
My neighborhood has been "discovered" by the Gen X breeder set who think their kids belong everywhere and don't believe in discipline. Went to breakfast this morning at a (normally) quiet cafe near my home. Husband wanted to sit outside, so we chose a table all the way across the patio from a breeder famblee with three brats under the age of 5 or so. Of course and as expected, the brats were wailing and running around being little shits while their feckless keepers did nothing to keep them reined in. At one point my husband went inside to check on our order and one boy-sprog about 3 years old walked up to my table and just stood there. It was obviously looking for acknowledgement and I'm sure the breeders thought I would be *delighted* to have Shitford in my presence. I continued looking up stuff on Amazon on my phone and ignored boy-sprog. About ten minutes later the famblee had their shit and kid accessories strewn about, and one kid about a year old was sitting in the little rock garden, THROWING ROCKS. Breeder duhd kept loudly saying to one brat, "Let's go potty! You wanna go potty!" When we left my husband said that they had wasted a ton of food - this is a place that doesn't have a kiddie menu and meals are $8 and up. UGH. If going out to eat is going to be such a fucking circus, why do breeders even bother? confused smiley
February 25, 2013
I was babystalked at the grocery store last night. By a package of bread.

It was called "crusty baTARD LOAF." I died laughing, and my friend just looked at me like I was nuts.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login