Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
May 28, 2013
Just the other day I went to the bus stop, thinking I would probably lose the bus as I was already running late and my mood was kind of down.
So I get to the bus stop and a father and child (about 2/3 years old I think, I can never tell) were talking loudy. I didn't mind, it's a public place and the child had some kind of problem with speech (besides the normal incomprehensible child speech I cannot understand).
As I was standing there minding my own business, the father looked at me and started talking to the child asking him things to see if he talked to me. Well, I don't really do small talk with stranger unless they're really old and I have a lot of patience, so I just smiled out of courtesy but I bet there was the word uncomfortable written with capital 'painted with neon ink' letters on my forehead. However, that did not stopped him and he continued. I opened my bag, pulled out my phone and started to text just to avoid the chitchat.
Thank some mysterious force, a women came to get the bus and started to talk with the child. He then directed the conversation towards her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
May 29, 2013
THIS is classic babystalking. Happened to me just this morning at the grocery store. Usually this crap happens in the produce section.. but has also been known to happen in bakery and dairy.

Anyhow... I am rushing through my shopping as I had to get back home to do some stuff. I am picking upsome salad ingredients. Need some red cabbage. No bags over the rack with the cabbage..so I go to the stand behind me to pull one off the little bag roll. Moo is standing there with Travesty in the seat of the cart. Travesty is pulling out the food as fast as the moo can put it in the cart. Moo thinks its funny. She says "Oh no Travesty, don't take thatout. Are you hungry?"
I feel her eyes look toward me I ignore her... and go around her to get a bag.
She gets louder as she reaches into her purse to get a snack for the kid.
"Do you want a snack? You are always hungry. Oh, don't you want this?"
Again I see she is looking at me through the corner of my eye. I don't look back and she keeps looking as she continues to engage in conversation with Travesty. She wanted my attention. There were several other people about.... but she kept looking at ME. I grabbed my cabbage, put it in the cart and took off.

Wouldn't you know... I was stuck at check out with HER and Travesty in the lane next to mine. This time Travesty is runnin around (apparently had gotten tired of the cart seat) and he was picking things up at the check out. Moo, ofcourse, explained what everything was to him in a loud voice...and .. again.. she looked in my dirrections.
Dang it Moo... don't you know I don't give a crap about your crotch cricket?

Next Travesty walks up to my cart to look at what I had. Gave him 'the look'. Moo saw. "OH Travesty!! Don't bother the lady's things. She doesn't look like she's in a good mood today."

There ya go... classic babystalking.. Not only did she do it once in one department, but, when she didn't get her deseired result, she tried again in the check out lane. Took me 'giving the look' to stop it. When Moo told Travisty that "the lady is not in a good mood" that was her final attempt to get my attention. I still ignored her.
May 29, 2013
Not sure if this really counts as a full out babystalking as it is being a passive-aggressive cunt but...

We have two breeder twats living in the two top apartments (two bedroom places onbase are in quad apartment formation) and one has a dog. A little yappy ill behaviored thing. Well I was taking Wallace out to pee since the poor goof hadn't gotten to go out in an hour and he had to pee pretty bad so didn't get passed the halfassed "flower" beds on the sides of the walkway (they're just mulch beds). Poor dude. My fault for not waking him up from his little nap sooner. Well here comes Twat and her mini twat around the corner with their little yapper and what does little twat do but rush at my dog trying to take a damn leak. I pull him back a little and dart in front of him and said "NO!" and blocked the little shit from touching him. Of course she goes whining to her moo and moo starts the bullshit "Oh look at that big doggie isn't he nice it sure would be nice if you could pet him!" while looking at me. I gave her my "EAT SHIT AND DIE IN AN AIDS FIRE" look and as soon as he was done I brought him inside and gave him a treat for co-operating.

I had to go back out because in my efforts to get infront of him before the brat could touch him with her filthy fucking hands he got a bit bumped out of the flowerbed and some pee got on the side walk. Not much but some. So I came back out maybe 3 minutes later to wash it away with water ( was going out to pour some over the place he peed in the mulch anyway. Stray cats like to pee in it as it is doesn't need to smell of dog pee too) and the stupid bitch had like marked it out with pink sidewalk chalk like it was some huge hazard or something. Just are you fucking kidding me?

Basically I really wish the bitches upstairs would just implode one day. I am so serious. They are constantly being pains in the ass.
May 30, 2013
This one's a bizarre reverse-babystalk. Or more like a reverse mommyjacking, maybe.

A friend of mine had a kid about...oh...a year ago? Dunno. I've never seen it. She posted something on Facebook about how she needed a new outfit, and a shopping buddy of hers immediately commented "Ha ha, listen to you! I've created a monster!" (guess Shopping Buddy introduced Friend to a new store). There was a little back-and-forth about when they could go shopping together.

Next comment: some clueless female burbles about how she hasn't seen little New Baybee yet, and how he must be growing sooooo big!

Uh...yeah. In a discussion about Friend wanting to go out with Shopping Buddy and hit the stores, this lady drools about the baby? Wow.

To my friend's credit, she completely ignored the idiotic attempt at babyjacking the thread. No response at all, total radio silence. She and Shopping Buddy set up a time to go find that outfit.
I'm only new here so don't know all the terms for things yet but baby stalking seems to happen to me all the time like I have a sign all on my head or something.

The latest incident happened to me while I was at the beauty salon getting my nails done. Anyway I had sat down with the girl that does my nails regularly and a mother and grandmother duo came through the door with a brat about 2 years old I guess. As soon as they came in he was out of control making screaming noises, running around touching things.... all while his mother and grandmother smile and think how cute. Next thing the mother is taken out the back of the salon for her appointment to get some waxing done as far as I overheard.

So granny is left to watch the brat who then proceeds to run around the salon and pointing to things while granny tells him what every single little thing is "that's a window" can you say "window" the kid wasn't paying much attention at this point some else had his attention.
And that was me! He wondered over to the table I was at getting my nails done of all tables! And just stood there staring granny was like " look ben look at the nice lady" referring to me. I ignored it but the girl doing my nails didn't she looked up and started cooing at him.
This just made the situation so much worse as the grandmother then kept saying too the brat "say hi to the nice ladies" over and over until finally instead of shrieking or staring the brat says "hi"
I had it that point and asked my beauty therapist to get on with it as I don't have all day to be sitting there I can't believe the the beauty therapist had stopped in the first place just for that.
The grandmother got the point and called the brat back over while giving me a glare or two. And later she took him out of the salon thank god!
I just remembered an anti-babysalk That happened a few months ago. We were on vacations in WA for the holidays and it was our last day there, so my cousin's wife took my aunt and me to the Olive Garden for lunch along with my nephew (the only kid I can tolerate, mainly because is calm most of the time). When we arrived to our table, as we were sitting two old women were on the way out and started cooing and touching my nephews hair. After they left both my aunt and my cousin's wife had a WTF expression on their faces and started wondering since when it was correct to touch other people's children without asking first. And the worst of all was that they believed that it was my son. two faces puking
June 01, 2013
I just remembered one. Many years ago, Mrs. DaLump and I tried out a restaurant that had just opened. We got seated and the waitress took our orders. Then, the lady who ran the place came to our table and had to introduce us to her (5 year old?) grandson. OK, we said "Hi" and tried to be pleasant, and hoped that would be that. Nope. After that, the damned sprog was back at the table bothering us about every five or ten minutes, asking how the dinner was (as if he cared or understood), playing like he was taking our order (we're already eating), and just being a general blazing PEST! Near the end of the meal, the lady comes out with him again (!!) and they come to our table. She starts asking us where her order taker was while she's throwing little leading glances at the kid. I had seen the waitress go to the other dining room, so I told her that the waitress was over in the other side. She ended up asking us about five times, always trying to direct us to the kid, and me ignoring the annoying thing and repeating that the waitress was in the other room. She finally gave up and she and the sprog went back to the kitchen. The food was only fair, and with the chance of the damned kid running wild, we never went back. I still shudder when I think of it.
June 02, 2013
My husband and I went out to eat at a favorite restaurant of husband's cousin and his boyfriend (they are regulars). Right before dessert one of the owners came out and started gushing about how one of the waitresses just crapped out her 2nd or 3rd kid, and was showing everyone at the table pictures of it on her phone. I don't even know who this chick is nor do I give a damn about her serial breeding ways. But that is a behavior I cannot stand - the showing off of loaf photos on the phone, especially when I don't know or hardly know the person!
June 02, 2013
Normally I wouldn't be afraid to let my absolute disinterest be known, but those situations would infuriate me. I'd have to play nice or risk spit in my food. Ugh!

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
June 03, 2013
It might not be baby stalking but when I went to the grocery store earlier today some idiot moo had to block the only entrance and babby talk her meat sack in it's stroller. It took me almost five minutes to get around the stupid bitch and right now I'd really like to know why it would be rude to blow an air horn in the stupid twat's face.
June 04, 2013
At the library we have a patron who is a fertfreak moo. She comes in about once a week or so. Whenever she brings her litter into public it always causes lots of stares. As soon as enough people are looking at her, she begins loudly fawning over the abnormally small test tube tots. "Oooh, let's get a book today, Oooh, Mommy wuvs you!" and all of that crap.

This inevitably causes lots of people to gather around and ooh and ahh. FertiMoo loves it. She is extremely loud and her voice broadcasts across the building. Of course, this is the reason she spit out a litter in the first place--to forever bask in the glow of all of that attention. I refuse to give her any acknowledgement, but most of my coworkers unfortunately love all things baaaybee.
June 04, 2013
Whatever happened to being QUIET in a library? Idiot moos.
June 04, 2013
Thank god libraries here are almost as quiet as a cemetery. drinking coffee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
I wish that was the case at my library. My coworkers tell me to take a quick break whenever a toadler starts crying and screaming. They have learned my rim rod straight back and twitching leg means I'm thinking of creative ways to either a) give the little shit a real reason to cry or b) silence the thing....permanently.

I'm an awesome worker and I love getting the old ladies who come in to check out the latest Nora Roberts or Linda Lael Miller books. I'm short (5'2) and I feel awesome being able to help them get something from the top shelf because they can't get up on the little stools we have.

On the other hand, I make moos with little shits avoid me, my manager died laughing when I had one run right into me and told him, loud enough for moo to hear, "I need to go get my rabies shot". My manager loves me because I'm the tech expert so he laughs at my 'quirks'.
I've got babystalked here and there.

There is an decent clothing shop, with a lot of cheap but pretty clothings there. But there's a little problem: BREEDERS! BREEDERS EVERYWHERE! Breeders with thier screeching loafs, moos with big baby bumps and duhs who blocking the way with thier prams!

Even in your favorite chinese restaurant you don't have any rest of these breeders. :headbrick
June 16, 2013
I got preggo-stalked the other day at work. I was ringing up a Moo-to-be, and she would not leave her damned belly alone. She was either rubbing it like a genie was going to come out, or she kept pulling her shirt tighter around her belly and occasionally giving me an expectant look, like she expected me to praise her. She must have been disappointed-- I just quietly scanned her groceries and gave her the receipt.
June 16, 2013
Got babby stalked at work this morning. Granmoo and Grandduh were picking up a script, but also had a bunch of crap to ring up. I'm not supposed to take more than five items, but they had dumped it on the counter before I could say anything. Then GM had to dispute the price of something. Oh and the whole time, GD is grinning like a moron while loaf mashes on the buttons of the debit reader, so I got to listen to annoying, high pitched beeping sounds. When we were FINALLY done, they told the loaf to say bye bye to me. Trying to be good natured, I smiled and waved, but the loaf just drooled and stared at me with those fucking vacant eyes. GD starts going on and on about me, saying "She doesn't like babies. She don't like babies, I can see it in her face." GM tried to argue, saying I was always very pleasant, and I explained that I really wasn't feeling well. But no, he kept going on and on about how "No, she doesn't like babies, I can see it in her face."

Fuck you, dickhole. As a matter of fact, I HATE the fucking trolls, but I was trying to be nice. It is NOT my job to entertain your grandshit and not my fault the thing was too stupid to wave back at me, it's probably brain-damaged, like yourself. I am NOT as enamored with the useless lump of flesh the way you are and I am glad that my life is not so pathetic that someone else's nasty kid is the apple of my eye. I am also irritated at the large number of items you made me scan, holding up the gentleman behind you who just wanted to pick up his fucking prescriptions. Lastly, as it turns out, I am running a fucking fever, so I REALLY meant it when I said I don't feel well. I hope you catch it. I hope the goddamn stupid baby catches it, too.

Welcome to Walmart. GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!
June 17, 2013
Shiny
Welcome to Walmart. GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!

waving hellolarious

That should be their slogan!

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Is it also babystalk when you see pregnasty womans and breeders everywhere in your TV shows?
June 21, 2013
Yeah, pignasty seems to be the thing on TV lately... and all the crap about celebs and their loaves. OH.. and we have a Royal Loaf due soon. I'll be in Canada when that happens and I am sure it will be everywhere.

What I really hate is the pignastys who keep rubbing their damn stomachs. STOP THAT!!! Are they kneeding the loaf or something?
starlady
Yeah, pignasty seems to be the thing on TV lately... and all the crap about celebs and their loaves. OH.. and we have a Royal Loaf due soon. I'll be in Canada when that happens and I am sure it will be everywhere.

SHIT! my deepest condolences! I can't wait to lock up in my basement for the next months, when the DOUCHess of Cambridge squeezing her royal loaf, even if I'm not british!
June 22, 2013
The moo SUCKED the kids FINGERS? Okay... that is all kinds of wrong. Animals would do that to their young,,, but not HUMANS. Where had those hands been BEFORE the peach?
Yesterday I was in a thrift store, some brat who smelled like shitty diapers wouldn't stop saying hi to me (never mind that I wasn't exactly friendly-looking with pitch-black hair, dark glasses, an unbuttoned black trench coat, spiked neck band and wristbands, T-shirt with a borderline obscene nude Medusa design on it, black track pants and black boots on, and my trademark lack of a smile), I wouldn't say anything back and moo told me I was "being rude" for not talking to her fuck trophy and said that I was "a disgrace to God's creation" by the way I looked. I just took my iPod out of my pocket, turned on some music, put earbuds in, cranked it up and ignored them even as the brat said hi to me every time she saw me.
June 23, 2013
malmsteen
Yesterday I was in a thrift store, some brat who smelled like shitty diapers wouldn't stop saying hi to me (never mind that I wasn't exactly friendly-looking with pitch-black hair, dark glasses, an unbuttoned black trench coat, spiked neck band and wristbands, T-shirt with a borderline obscene nude Medusa design on it, black track pants and black boots on, and my trademark lack of a smile), I wouldn't say anything back and moo told me I was "being rude" for not talking to her fuck trophy and said that I was "a disgrace to God's creation" by the way I looked. I just took my iPod out of my pocket, turned on some music, put earbuds in, cranked it up and ignored them even as the brat said hi to me every time she saw me.

Ah, typical. They hate absolutely anything that's outside their view of what normal is. Just imagine how nuts she'd have gone if she knew you were CF.

Sheeple are the worst. Always best just to ignore the stupid fuckers. smile rolling left rightsmile

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

strange aeons
malmsteen

Ah, typical. They hate absolutely anything that's outside their view of what normal is. Just imagine how nuts she'd have gone if she knew you were CF.

Sheeple are the worst. Always best just to ignore the stupid fuckers. smile rolling left rightsmile
Yep, agreed, I will say that the album of high-energy classical music I was listening to was way better, except that I can read lips and still saw the brat saying hi. Went to a half-off sale at another thrift store today, no breeders, no brats... very nice...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login