Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
August 15, 2013
At one point the mother had the gall to tell him to behave or "that lady is going to yell at you".

No... stupid moo.... 'that lady' is going to yell at YOU if you don't STFU and parunt your kid.
starlady
At one point the mother had the gall to tell him to behave or "that lady is going to yell at you".

No... stupid moo.... 'that lady' is going to yell at YOU if you don't STFU and parunt your kid.

Honestly I wanted to slap the taste out of her mouth. lol Looking back, I wish I had yelled at her. I don't think I'll keep quiet next time, even if I end up making a scene in public. I'm so sick of all the sanctimommies everywhere. They are like an out of control disease. smile rolling left righteyes2

Btw, what does moo and duh stand for?
Snark Shark
xaphrie
Same goes for me with my Boston terriers. winking smiley

CUTE!!!grinning smiley

Thanks! They are my little boo beans. :emoheart grinning smiley
xaphrie
starlady

Honestly I wanted to slap the taste out of her mouth. lol Looking back, I wish I had yelled at her. I don't think I'll keep quiet next time, even if I end up making a scene in public. I'm so sick of all the sanctimommies everywhere. They are like an out of control disease. smile rolling left righteyes2

Btw, what does moo and duh stand for?[/quote)

"Moo" and "duh" are the nicknames for "mom" and "dad" that are used here, though I don't know if these folks invented them.
Thank you grammarnut! smiling smiley I didn't know if the letters stood for something or not.
August 15, 2013
xaphrie
Thank you grammarnut! smiling smiley I didn't know if the letters stood for something or not.

MOO stands for Mother Obsessed with Offspring (or something much like that.)
Duh is just duh for obvious reasons. bouncing and laughing

You will find many of our terms under our CF Glossary at the top of the page. smiling smiley
Thank you mumofsixbirds! "Moo" is hilarious! "Duh" too. LOL grinning smiley I kind of jumped in and started posting once I registered. blushing Maybe I should have lurked for a while to become familiar with the board first. I'm such a :newb smile rolling left rightsmile
icyveinedcfguy
She starts to look down at the floor and she finally tells me that she had made it jell-o. She looked away for "just a second" and the POS was grinding jell-o all over the hdtv that I had just bought. I about had a heart attack!

:hsWHAAAAAT?! I would decapitate that little son a bitch! Dear god, NO ONE fucks with my electronics, NO ONE, I tell you! That bitch deserved a good, firm, closed fisted smack to the face for letting the cum dumpling anywhere near your precious TV. I'm glad to hear that said TV came out of the horrible incident unscathed, however.
August 20, 2013
simplyshortz
icyveinedcfguy
She starts to look down at the floor and she finally tells me that she had made it jell-o. She looked away for "just a second" and the POS was grinding jell-o all over the hdtv that I had just bought. I about had a heart attack!

:hsWHAAAAAT?! I would decapitate that little son a bitch! Dear god, NO ONE fucks with my electronics, NO ONE, I tell you! That bitch deserved a good, firm, closed fisted smack to the face for letting the cum dumpling anywhere near your precious TV. I'm glad to hear that said TV came out of the horrible incident unscathed, however.

That's why you can't have nice things in a home when there's spawn around, and that's one of hundreds of reasons why I want nothing to do with the little fucktrophies. I wasn't as upset about the tv as I was at the fact that she felt like she could bring whomever she wanted home. I'm very wary of strangers, especially strangers in my own home. And while I don't even know about it! Just very bad business, I tell you. Never again. :flaming
icyveinedcfguy
simplyshortz
icyveinedcfguy
She starts to look down at the floor and she finally tells me that she had made it jell-o. She looked away for "just a schttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORcTBdQJ4Jo&feature=youtube_gdata_playernd" and the POS was grinding jell-o all over the hdtv that I had just bought. I about had a heart attack!

:hsWHAAAAAT?! I would decapitate that little son a bitch! Dear god, NO ONE fucks with my electronics, NO ONE, I tell you! That bitch deserved a good, firm, closed fisted smack to the face for letting the cum dumpling anywhere near your precious TV. I'm glad to hear that said TV came out of the horrible incident unscathed, however. [/quote

That's why you can't have nice things in a home when there's spawn around, and that's one of hundreds of reasons why I want nothing to do with the little fucktrophies. I wasn't as upset about the tv as I was at the fact that she felt like she could bring whomever she wanted home. I'm very wary of strangers, especially strangers in my own home. And while I don't even know about it! Just very bad business, I tell you. Never again. :flaming

I'd be SO livid. I take good care of my electronics -- they're my "babies". Just watching this video of a brat grabbing a brand new 3DS XL irked me, even though it was still in its sleeve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORcTBdQJ4Jo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I get that the kid doesn't know better but it's still annoying. The mom seemed a tad irritated herself. What if the kid had dropped it?

That kids don't understand and respect boundaries is frustrating.
August 21, 2013
grammarnut
I'd be SO livid. I take good care of my electronics -- they're my "babies". Just watching this video of a brat grabbing a brand new 3DS XL irked me, even though it was still in its sleeve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORcTBdQJ4Jo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I get that the kid doesn't know better but it's still annoying. The mom seemed a tad irritated herself. What if the kid had dropped it?

That kids don't understand and respect boundaries is frustrating.

I don't know why the moo had to have her crotch dropping there.The damn thing wanted bubble wrap and then it lost interest and wanted the 3DS. I had to turn the volume off as the sound of kyd makes my eyes twitch. The sleeve wouldn't have saved the system at all if spawn would have gotten his grubby fingers on it for too long. That's why, when I worked for Apple, I was perplexed at all the moos buying their spawnlings iPads and iPhones and iPods (or as they called them ~ "iTouch"--fuck did that make my blood boil) and then they complained that the the Apple products were cheaply made. Well, when you give it to a fucking 5 year old, what do you expect? I never heard of getting a fucking chyld a $700 piece of electronics when I was little. The most extravagant thing I had was an NES when I was 12 and I looked after it like it was my soul (little did I know that there isn't such a thing). Note to moos and duhs: NEVER give your spawn something that you don't want broken. You'll be sorely mistaken and no kind of warranty covers intentional damage (YES, it's intentional even for the little cum dumpling's actions). angrily flogging with a whip
August 21, 2013
While this wasn't babystalk per se, it was toddler stalk. One of our field trips in high school took us to the local science center. We went into the IMAX theatre, and while we were waiting for the show to begin, in comes a train of fucking toadlers. As they were walking through the row of seats, they kept kicking our feet and staring us down. I leaned over to one of the fuckers and told her "Satan loves you". She started crying and ran over to her school-sanctioned handler, I'm sure upset that an imaginary being loved her. To think! I would have thought they would be overjoyed at something loving them. No respect, those little snot nuggets. drinking coffee
August 21, 2013
The thing I hate is "bring your kid to work day". Why in the name of arse do parents think it's OK (given I am a woman in early 30s therefore they assume I'm a wannabreed) to thrust their baybees at me, demand I hold it, or worse, the stupid cow who sat her toadler on my desk when she came to talk (kyd attached at the hip) to the lady who sits opposite me? I demanded she remove the child from my desk pronto, since I had a hot drink there and I didn't particularly want it to knock it over and spill it either over me, or my phone and keyboard. She gave me the look of filth, since obviously she assumed I'd be delighted to have kiddo sat on my desk disturbing me whilst working, and I'd immediately drop my work to fuss over the little shitmonster, but at least she did remove it from my immediate vicinity.

News flash, breeders. Just because I happen to be female and of the age where a lot of women suddenly start going all crazy wannamoo, doesn't mean it's ok to dump your spawn near me without asking first. My "mothering instincts" will not kick in and I will not find your snotty brat either charming nor endearing, and nor do I want it's filthy ass plonked on my desk where I keep my papers and everything else.
Had yet another incident a in cafe today. I was out shopping catching up with a friend we stopped to get something to eat a a local cafe. I was aware it would be packed out with brats but I was starving so was like whatever.

Anyway two tables down was a moo and grand moo with a boy about 2. He was screaming at the top of his lungs and when I say screaming I don't mean crying. Grand moo started to mimic the noise back at him then let him run around the place.

He came around to my table while screaming and yelling at the same time. I couldn't hear myself think so glared at moo who was busy looking at her phone! then I gave grand moo a masssive glare and commented loudly about my ear drums being blown out. Anyway she got the message and removed him quickly.

They left soon after, He was one the loudest brats I have encountered in a while. I also noticed after this that he was full of the flu great I just had major sugery for an ongoing health problem I don't need an infection right now.
August 24, 2013
Stalked at a yard sale!!
My group had a yard sale today. I was straightening the tables when this moo and kid (about 3) were looking at things on the toy table. Kid was actually good and quietly looking at some little cars. It was moo who was the one who wanted the attention. She was talking to the kid in that whiney voice they use to talk to kids. "Oh Connor, this car is cute. Do you wan this one? Ask the lady how much"
I told them and then moo said "Connor do you have a quarter?"
Then she said to me in her regular voice that he had money and she was trying to teach him about it.
Then it was back to the squeeky moo talk hiked up about 3 more octives. She just would not shut up with that. Why can't they just talk to the kid in a regular voice and not so freekin' LOUD? I know the kid wasn't hard of hearing because I spoke to him in my regular voice at a normal level and he heard me fine.
I HATE that squeeky high voice these moos talk to their kids in. My SIL spoke to my nephew in that voice till he was in High School. Now it seems she speaks to everyone in that voice. She's locked into it apparently.
Shoot... I talk to my dogs in a regular voice.... why can't these moos? Why? Because they want to draw attention to themselves and their blessed crotch trophy.
August 25, 2013
starlady
Stalked at a yard sale!!
My group had a yard sale today. I was straightening the tables when this moo and kid (about 3) were looking at things on the toy table. Kid was actually good and quietly looking at some little cars. It was moo who was the one who wanted the attention. She was talking to the kid in that whiney voice they use to talk to kids. "Oh Connor, this car is cute. Do you wan this one? Ask the lady how much"
I told them and then moo said "Connor do you have a quarter?"
Then she said to me in her regular voice that he had money and she was trying to teach him about it.
Then it was back to the squeeky moo talk hiked up about 3 more octives. She just would not shut up with that. Why can't they just talk to the kid in a regular voice and not so freekin' LOUD? I know the kid wasn't hard of hearing because I spoke to him in my regular voice at a normal level and he heard me fine.
I HATE that squeeky high voice these moos talk to their kids in. My SIL spoke to my nephew in that voice till he was in High School. Now it seems she speaks to everyone in that voice. She's locked into it apparently.
Shoot... I talk to my dogs in a regular voice.... why can't these moos? Why? Because they want to draw attention to themselves and their blessed crotch trophy.

This is why I wouldn't be a good parunt. I'd have no patience AT ALL to teach that little shit anything. Maybe show the sprog the quarter and say "this is what you do to support capitalism!" and hand it over. Why waste someone elses time in order to teach her dumpling shit? That kind of stuff can be done in the home, where most moos lay their slovenly bodies 80% of the day. :crz

It does seem like these moos and duhs can't get enough of their own sproggish voice. Do they want to be sprogs again? Do they just like hearing themselves speak? Then you wonder why they whine about having no adult interaction....I wonder why, moo?? Stop living like you're two months old again and grow the fuck up! :bedmadelie
Ugh I was babystalked today at work. Sundays have moments of either crazy busy or dead (I work at a pet store, retail sucks so hard) and this was during a busy time. Lady enters with her mother, the mother is pushing the stroller. Lady tells her mom to go buy dog treats and watch the kid while lady goes next door. So then grandmoo is just pushing this awkwardly dressed baby girl (TOO MUCH PINK. I wish I didn't have to make gender assumptions, but again I work pet store and seriously if I suggest something blue or red to a person with a girl dog, they automatically respond with "but she's a GIRL") and the grandmoo immediately stares at me and goes "Look it's my grandkid!" okay that's nice I guess. I nod. "See! Look at her new hat!" Don't care, I'm busy. "Do you think she wants to see the dog toys?" she's a fucking baby she doesn't give a shit.

doesn't do this to my male coworker of course. I'm a lady, I should love babies right?
fuck you cats and snakes are way cuter.
Was in my landlord's office earlier, some reeking drooling toadler was waving at me saying HI! HI! HI! over & over, moo was pushing the stroller slowly, and kept telling Snotleigh to tell me hi, when barely out of earshot, told her that "that poopyhead is bad people, she don't like kids!"

My god did that set my day on edge, as did a bunch of screaming loaves when I was applying for a bus pass and couldn't put in my iPod.

Time for a nice relaxing "meal" of wedge fries and WingStreet wings delivered to my door and as much Carlo Rossi mulled sangria as I can stand, no kyds of any kind around.
October 15, 2013
I had an attempted babystalk (is that like attempted murder?) at the pharmacy a few days ago. I got in line behind a woman holding a loaf, and when she saw me she started to make kissy noises at the loaf. She stopped when I did a full on face palm and gave me a really nasty look.
October 16, 2013
Whenever I get the hihihihihi! toddlers I make sure to make some remark about stranger danger or don't talk to strangers... to the mother, all the while never acknowledging the little turds.
All while passing by at a good clip so they can't get any last words in. And if it happens in a large store where we will surely pass each other again, like Costco, I make sure to ignore them and put on plenty of PDAs to gross them out. Or make like we're sharing a great in-joke and laugh uproariously.

It sucks when I'm by myself because I look like a target. I love having my backup around. Nobody messes with me then.
I've had the hubs walk a ways away from me to observe the difference when he's not by my side. I walk tall and boldly like he does, but at 5'3", the disrespect from everyone else is very obvious. He's been 6' for forever and was not aware of what happens to short people in crowds. He says, just walk like you own the place, but that only goes so far.

And nasty mothers with their precious spawn are madly entangled in these power games and are the absolute worst offenders in dealing with the public. They have nothing to do but play power games with the little germ vectors they made, and it carries over to dealing with everyone else.
October 18, 2013
My new co-worker is LOUDLY playing a recording of her granddaughter's chorus concert last night at her desk this slow, Friday afternoon. The sound of children's voices singing is a sound I can't stand, it makes me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like this is audio baby-stalking. I am supposed to say something nice about it, I guess. I get along with this lady quite well, but I am going to stay burried behind my monitor or go to the bathroom for a LONG time. Shesh.
October 19, 2013
Snark Shark
crazy old crone
My new co-worker is LOUDLY playing a recording of her granddaughter's chorus concert last night at her desk this slow, Friday afternoon. The sound of children's voices singing is a sound I can't stand, it makes me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like this is audio baby-stalking. I am supposed to say something nice about it, I guess. I get along with this lady quite well, but I am going to stay burried behind my monitor or go to the bathroom for a LONG time. Shesh.

UGH. brat voices are AWFUL. NO CHYLD CAN SING WELL, EVER. With the exception of a young Michael Jackson.

play some music to fight the horrid noise!

When I lived in a large city, I supported local live theatre several times a month
One of my pet peeves was when they had plays that featured only unskilled children, but made that fact in no way easy to distinguish as a member of the public.
It was a big waste of time, money and my effort to get to a performance, only to be 'entertained' by immature and unskilled children.
October 28, 2013
I'm retired now (one more year and I'm eligible for Medicare, YAAAY!), but when I was still working, people did this to me all the time. Whenever a baby was thrust at me for adoration, I just said, "Oh, lookee - a human infink." And went about my business. I wish I could describe the looks on the faces of those women, but they defy description. Hee.
November 13, 2013
Yesterday was our annual HOA meeting. We arrived a few minutes early and chatted with a neighbor about his dog until the meeting began. Right on cue as the HOA president opened the meeting the Breedertons lumbered in with their toadler in a massive SMooV that is insanely oversized by SMooV standards. In that irritating sing song moo voice moo said she and duh will sit somewhere discreet and leave quickly if bratford starts to fuss. That route took them through the center aisle to the back of the room, pausing on occasion so the public can admire the toadler of course.

I rolled my eyes and glared at them. The presentations continued and bratford started "fussing quietly", and they didn't move. When it got to the point that almost everyone in the audience was glaring at them, and the board was on the verge of kicking them out did they finally leave. It took several minutes and involved them saying how discreetly they were leaving.

Does the babystalk thread only cover loaves and toadlers, or can I post about being stalked by older brats say in the 4-13 range?
November 13, 2013
hana
Does the babystalk thread only cover loaves and toadlers, or can I post about being stalked by older brats say in the 4-13 range?

Not at all, post your stalking tales! Well, I can't speak for everyone here, but babystalking to me involves anybody using their child or preggo belly for attention whoring purposes. Sometimes the children have been so well trained they will do it themselves, "for mommy", because they know it makes mommy "happy".
The best stories involve a bingo somehow too, in my opinion. And the more awkward the better, as long as I'm not the one being stalked, lol!

It's funny how they've monopolized the attention of those around them for so long that they think thy are being discreet and unobtrusive while in reality they are making giant asses of themselves. And everybody but them is aware of it.
Hell, a lot of these assholes thrive on negative attention because that's all they've gotten for so long. So they could be making asses of themselves on purpose because it was guaranteed to get all eyes on them, regardless of whether it was social approbation or condemnation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login