Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
November 21, 2014
Toadlerstalked here too.

In a Pret picking up some lunch, about to pay and enter the PIN from my card when I realised that a pair of crunchies are allowing their snotty nosed accident to look at the key pad I'm about to use. Shoot them the evil eye and their response? "He's only curious. He won't steal your card. Ha Ha". "No, he's being nosy" I reply. Stink eye back, but like a well-train dog, brat returns to the heel position.

I don't care how curious he was. How about I look at your PIN? Never mind it's a well practiced trick for scroats to use 'innocent' kids to note PIN's ready for BNP's to steal wallet/purse later.
November 21, 2014
Yeah, they got my husband that way once. Got away with 800 (Two 400$ ATM visits). They had one of those things where they just have to get close enough to you to scan the chip and see the pin. They didn't even have to steal the card.

I'm militant about keeping people away from me when I'm pulling out my card now, and I've noticed that they breeders will send the kids to do it for them because they think I won't care about a kid snuggling up to me to scan the chip and see the pin while someone else remotely takes my info.
November 22, 2014
bunny
Yeah, they got my husband that way once. Got away with 800 (Two 400$ ATM visits). They had one of those things where they just have to get close enough to you to scan the chip and see the pin. They didn't even have to steal the card.

You can block RFID readers with a bit of tin foil. (Yeah, I know, it sounds like a tin foil hat.) You can line your wallet with foil or else buy one with RFID blocking in it already. Most regular cards use passive RFID rather than active so there's a fairly limited range where people can read them, but I nonetheless don't want people reading my ID cards, insurance card, or bank cards. It is a bit of a pain in the ass when I have to take out my work ID card to open a door, but overall I think it is worth it.
November 22, 2014
Yeah. He had a blocker wallet, but the kid cuddled up to him while he had the card out and was using it. (hence how he also got the pin)
November 22, 2014
bunny
Yeah. He had a blocker wallet, but the kid cuddled up to him while he had the card out and was using it. (hence how he also got the pin)

Damn, impressive. I figured those of us with blocking wallets would not be the low-hanging fruit. I always block the view with my body, even if it means hunching over the keypad.
November 22, 2014
My husband does have a weakness of trust, especially with kids.
November 23, 2014
Not sure if this qualifies as babystalking, but it's certainly irritating and fishing for compliments. When someone is selling something online/in an ad paper and they picture the item with their kid and then add "baby not included". Ohaaahaaa so funnee. I want see the condition and quality of the item you are selling not your ugly loaf. I'll find someone who can actually take a sale seriously and take pictures of the item up close.
November 23, 2014
I think it counts as virtual baby stalking, because they're hoping for "OMG your genetic replicant is sooooooo cute!" in the responses.

Luckily I've never come across that in my online shopping travels, but if I did, seeing something like that would instantly turn me away from that seller, never to return. Breeders are a pain in the ass to deal with because they take longer to get stuff done ("Bratley had a runny nose so I couldn't make the trip to the post office"), want more money than the product is worth ("I need to provide for my kyds"), and their stuff is usually sticky and/or damaged by "little hands." And you as the buyer are supposed to be OK with all this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
December 11, 2014
Oh my god I just realized I should walk around the grocerie stores with a box of family sized condoms, every time some bitch aproches or stalked me around the rows with her herd, I should toss it in her cart when she's not looking, or if she's being really annoyinly obvious, i can pretend she dropped something and present her with the box of condoms, I might get called a pervert if I do it enough, but bet any thing they'd leave me alone.

Shed probly get to the check out and be like "what's this" when she sees the condoms for clearly the first time ever.
December 20, 2014
Long time no post! Whoa. I think virtual baby stalking is real... Several weeks ago, I get a new friend from an online (sport related) group. We're planning to go to an event together with several other people.
We're online chatting; he showed me pictures from previous events. out of the blue he pointed to one of the woman in the picture and proclaimed 'that woman just had a baby'.
At first I ignored that and tried to change the topic. The next conversation he pointed that out again. And again. And again. So I said Uhm... Congratulation for her then.
He then kept talking about what a cute baby she had... And bam, he sent me a picture of the baby.

......It was freshly hatched newborn. There's nothing cute about it except for its beanie hat. It still had the red complexion of just done baked loaf. All I managed to say was 'that baby looks really young' while successfully omitted the 'it doesn't even look like human yet' part for the sake of politeness.

That made me quite uncomfortable, because:
1. Unsolicited BABY picture
2. At one month old, It was still at its gross larvae-like stage
3. Especially because it's not his kid, it's somebody else's. I don't even know the parents of that baby. At all. At that time I am a random stranger to him whom he'd briefly known from an online group. What if I were those people who jacked off to babies' pictures on the internet?

I'm willing to forgo that just because I had a great time at the event.
December 21, 2014
Geez, that's an amazing amount of investment in a kid that's not even his. It's rather disturbing. Is it some twist on the divorced duh pickup technique, where he's trying to get in your pants by showing you what a family man he'd be?
January 03, 2015
I'm not sure if this counts as baby-stalking or a sexual assault.

We were standing at the host station, waiting to be seated. It was crowded and the moo in front of us was being a pain and holding things up.

The couple behind us had a toadler, still in diapers (I know because they were showing.) which the duh was holding in his arms.

As we wait for the moo in front of us to get the attention she just had to have, the duh keeps edging closer and closer to me, with the toadler between us, leaving his moo behind him. I keep edging away from him, because I don't want to be in coughing/spitting/touching distance of a toadler - especially not one being held at my level.

The duh keeps shuffling closer to me until he had me pinned against the host stand. He then starts RUBBING the toadler against me, whilst cooing to it (and it fussing and crying). I'm serious. The perv was literally rubbing his brat up and down my backside. I turned to the side and he did it even more! I shot a look of absolute disgust at him, but he kept doing it.

I reached out to my husband. "Hon! Please! This guy is getting fresh!" My husband looks over, notices what the perv is doing and puts an arm around me to pull me to the other side of him so he's between me and the perv. He's not sure what else to do and we're jostling the host station trying to get me away from this nut. The perv backs off when he's left with my husband to mash on. Then the toadler's moo grabs the perv and pulls him back another inch.

I'm just floored that 1. the perv would do this in line for a restaurant, 2. with his toadler and 3. right in front of the toadler's moo. What the hell? At the time I got the feeling that he was trying to non-verbally force me to hold his spawn. I was just too horrified over the entire situation to think of anything that wouldn't get us kicked out of the place because I wanted to scream.
January 03, 2015
bunny

We were standing at the host station, waiting to be seated. It was crowded and the moo in front of us was being a pain and holding things up.

The couple behind us had a toadler, still in diapers (I know because they were showing.) which the duh was holding in his arms.

As we wait for the moo in front of us to get the attention she just had to have, the duh keeps edging closer and closer to me, with the toadler between us, leaving his moo behind him. I keep edging away from him, because I don't want to be in coughing/spitting/touching distance of a toadler - especially not one being held at my level.

The duh keeps shuffling closer to me until he had me pinned against the host stand. He then starts RUBBING the toadler against me, whilst cooing to it (and it fussing and crying). I'm serious. The perv was literally rubbing his brat up and down my backside. I turned to the side and he did it even more! I shot a look of absolute disgust at him, but he kept doing it.

I reached out to my husband. "Hon! Please! This guy is getting fresh!" My husband looks over, notices what the perv is doing and puts an arm around me to pull me to the other side of him so he's between me and the perv. He's not sure what else to do and we're jostling the host station trying to get me away from this nut. The perv backs off when he's left with my husband to mash on. Then the toadler's moo grabs the perv and pulls him back another inch.

I'm just floored that 1. the perv would do this in line for a restaurant, 2. with his toadler and 3. right in front of the toadler's moo. What the hell? At the time I got the feeling that he was trying to non-verbally force me to hold his spawn. I was just too horrified over the entire situation to think of anything that wouldn't get us kicked out of the place because I wanted to scream.

That guy was engaged in a paraphlic sexual action against an unwilling person in a public place.
He was using the baby as camouflage and counted on your confusion, embarrassment and disgust to get away with his illegal behaviour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frotteurism

"Frotteurism is a paraphilic interest in rubbing, usually one's pelvic area or erect penis, against a non-consenting person for sexual pleasure. It may involve touching any part of the body, including the genital area."

"The majority of frotteurs are male and the majority of victims are female,[4] although female on male, female on female, and male on male frotteurs exist. This activity is often done in circumstances where the victim cannot easily respond, in a public place such as a crowded train or concert."

"Usually, such nonconsensual sexual contact is viewed as a criminal offense: a form of sexual assault albeit often classified as a misdemeanor with minor legal penalties. Conviction may result in a sentence or psychiatric treatment.[5]"
January 03, 2015
Wow bunny, just wow! :hs

That's a pretty extreme way to try and getting attention to one's fuck trophy.
January 03, 2015
Now I'm even more disturbed. sad smiley
January 03, 2015
bunny
Now I'm even more disturbed. sad smiley

Sorry about that.
I am fairly blunt with my opinion about many topics.

I hope you feel better soon.
January 04, 2015
bunny

WOW. two faces puking two faces puking What a pig!
January 04, 2015
Don't be sorry.

Yes, it's definitely worse knowing I was getting off a sexual predator with my revulsion...

But, at least I know NOW that calling attention to the situation would have been the right thing to do.
Next time I encounter a masher, I'll say LOUDLY: "Could you please not rub yourself against me like a pervert?"
I got baby stalked in the parking lot of the Post Office. Is there no place sacred anymore?
Sitting in my car, my window down, sorting through mail, and this Moo comes out and to her car parked next to mine (huffing and wheezing- that step off the curb was too much exercise for her- trying to jam that enormous rear spilling out of her Lardash jeans between the cars even though we were half a space apart thanks to her inability to understand what parking stripes mean and toting her sniveling chyld-who must have been about eight months? dunno). She spots me sitting there, giving her the stink eye because I was worried about her denting my car with that azz, but she just missed butt bumping it. Anyway, apparently she thinks this is an opportunity to show off the loaf. "Ohhhhh my little sweetie, aren't you just being so goooood for mommy" and so forth. Stops with getting into the car and stands there rocking the bratinski my way.
WELL, I just screwed up my face like someone did a backdoor trumpet after eating sauerkraut and turned my head the other way, but she continued and I could feel her creepily getting closer.
I had my Gypsy cat with me....so I started talking to her and said, "Good Grief," and about to tell her to get in her seat as I usually do when I get ready to take off, but the brainless Moo thinks I'm talking to her, so gets closer practically putting the brat through the window at me. And Gypsy COMES THROUGH! she takes one look at that whining smelly THING and lets out the biggest, meanest, longest Siamese MEOWRL and HISS I think I've ever heard out of her!
Obnoxious Moo almost fell backwards trying to get away from that roaring beast in my car!!!!! bwhahahaha!!
I said loudly, "Oh, MY little sweetie, you were being so goooooood protecting mommy from whatever THAT was!" , turned my car on, revved the engine and tooted my horn (making the bratling start screeching) before backing out of there and zooming on my way.

Gypsy is actually the most sociable cat, but frankly that invasive FrankenMoo and her Sproglotyke were just too much.
January 09, 2015
Good one! waving hellolarious
January 09, 2015
I actually had a fun stalking a little while ago at my local woolies grocery store, N and I were just out earlier than usual grabbing some forgotten dinner items, this woman and I think 3 kids and one baybe, appeared behind us in the pasta section, but nearly planted the trolley full of baby and 1 brat against me, I moved she moved closer, her other two held onto the outter trolley, while she looked at the row across the isle from us, there was NO need to put her trolley so close to me, so we snapped up the pasta and moved to the next row for sauces, bam instantly she was behind me again, I wasn't carrying a bag so at first I thought maybe they were trained to pick pocket, so I kept my eye on my partner and those lose brats,

As we moved up the I else she followed, as soon as we moved, she followed, and stopped, soon as we stopped, I picked up on it instantly whispering to N that we were being baby stalked, he asked what I meant, and as we walked off I quickly explained it, and said I'll prove it, let's go to random rows away since she could just be going isle to isle but I doubt it,

So we did, going first 5 rows away to frozen meal section, she appeared near us but didn't look at the shelves or grab any items, so we went a row back to gloves, their she came our way again, I said I know what will stump her, we went 3 rows back to the condom section and talked about the best lube and what wed like to try condom wise next, she walked up, stopped, looked at what we were looking at and promptly walked away with all her brood, we saw her only once more before we left, and this time she saw us and walked away quickly.

She never once during that put anything in her trolley, or really approached any shelves, just looked at them till we moved away.

N was doumbfounded he'd never noticed, couldn't believe that she was actually baby stalking us so bluntly for no reason, thought she just wanted someone to coo over her latest since everyone she knows probably isnt, I laughed all the way to the car.
January 09, 2015
cats_galore

You and your cat are just awesome, I'll count that as the best news of my week, I can just picture it all, that, what you did, simply cf perfection.

I have a tonkinese male, which is a Siamese bred with a Burmese, so I totally know that deep yowl thing they do, god I would have loved to be a bystander in all that
January 22, 2015
Couple of weeks ago a dear friend died of cancer, I'm of course sad he's gone, but also glad he's no longer in pain. His memorial was Friday and it was good to share stories and say goodbye. One breeder ex friend couldn't let a gathering of a large group to honor our departed friend go without trotting out his bratling and her moo (he likes to point out moo is 23 years younger than him).

Departed friend was a martial artist and CF friend and were discussing martial arts classes with one of his martial arts friends. CF friend decided she wants to study a martial art but not sure which would be best for her. Moo chimes in with do they have kids classes, geezer duh wants bratlina to take karate. Martial arts friend says she doesn't know and didn't give out the name of her dojo.

When bratlina doesn't get any attention, moo plunks her in a corner with an ipad, and the brat sits there with a glazed expression on her face.
January 22, 2015
Good news on the university front:

One of (the many) moos in my class brought her spawn to class. Normally they don't dare to bring them to normal classes, but in tech classes and internship they are really bad about bringing them in, almost always for every single day near school break there is at least one spawn dragged in, even though at the mandatory orientation they stated very firmly "NO CHILDREN ANYWHERE ON CAMPUS!" Now, this rule is constantly broken and it's been a real thorn in my side.

1. One of the (normally moo-y) classmates piped up and objected (to me) that she was NOT ok with this. A child is a distraction and not acceptable in school.

2. I objected back that it was, indeed, very offensive and I hoped someone did something about it.

The moo dragged the brat in and proceeded to parade it around for praise. I kid you not, she was like Vana White displaying the thing and expecting fawning. It was disgusting. Myself and the other objector grimaced in disgust.

3. The professor came in and immediately told the moo that the sprog was in no way allowed to stay. No, no matter what the situation was. He accepted her homework and gave her the homework for that day and told her to leave NOW with the brat. (I am front row, so I got to hear exactly how displeased he was with her subjecting him to her spawn. He was a little more than pissed, understandably.)

Huzzah for a professor who finally stands up for the rules. Seriously. I've had to sit through at least 3 tech classes and an hour of internship where some stupid moo dragged her spawn in and expected us to babysit it for the time we were there. This is a university, not a daycare! The thing that really burned me on this one is that the winter break is WAY over. There is no excuse for this BS. She specifically brought the brat in to show it off. She didn't bring it in because the daycare was closed. She didn't bring it in because she couldn't get someone to watch it. She brought it in because she thought it would be "cute" and people would fawn over it.

This disgusts me even more than the ones that bring it in for the free baby sitting. It's just attention whoring.
January 26, 2015
Yeah. I used to teach labs for nurses but I also taught a few strictly academic courses. On Day 1 I clearly stated no kids were allowed in my classroom nor were they allowed to roam unattended.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login