Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
January 27, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
Yeah. I used to teach labs for nurses but I also taught a few strictly academic courses. On Day 1 I clearly stated no kids were allowed in my classroom nor were they allowed to roam unattended.

I also taught college for a few years, as well as more than a decade of teaching continuing education classes.
I simply stated to the students that only registered students were permitted in the room.
In that era (about 30 years ago) kids were never seen in the colleges, nor any other adult classes.
March 27, 2015
We haven't had a babystalk event posted in quite some time. Well, I had one yesterday and thought I'd share.

I was at the grocery store and was about done being checked out. Gathering my reciept and last few bags to put into my cart. So, the moo behind me with one of those HUGE gocart shopping baskets came pushin' through. Out of the corner of my eye (and I have great periferal vision) I saw the sprog staring me down. I mean that kid (about 2) was looking so hard at me. Then she tried to reach out and touch me when I reached for a pkg on the counter... and then started the 'HI' thing. (actually... it was the 'ola' version) Then, when I ignored the cries for attention I then caught sight of the moo locking me in her stare. She had a questioning look on her face like 'why don't you say HI to my chyld?'

The old 'give my chyld attention you evil woman' thing. I got packed up and pushed my cart out of there quickly with not so much as a dirrect look at them.

First thing I thought... I've been babystalked!!! Gotta post about this one. Nothing out of the ordenary but it's been a while since I was stalked so.. I just thought we needed a post in this thread. wink
April 07, 2015
It's been a long time since it happened, but we were babystalked last night at our local brew pub.

It looked like Romper Room when we walked in the place, but luckily the worst offenders were leaving. This particular baybee started out fairly far away from us in a high chair, but we could hear it squawking anyway.

So, moo gets up and starts letting it lurch around. She got close to us and I could see her looking at me expectantly. I don't know whether she got particularly butthurt, but she was finding no joy with us. She kept on just generally stalking, and a group of younger women bit, 'Ooooo, he's so cyoooot!.' Jebus. Then some older ladies chimed in, so I guess moo got her quota for the outing.

Sometimes there's just nothing more satisfying than dashing breeders' hopes for attention. drinking coffee
April 08, 2015
Yep, happened again yesterday... at the same grocery store. Duh was behind me in line with one of those carts with the steering wheel with a toadler in it.. and a fresher loaf in one of those carriers in the actual cart itself. They only had 3 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk... oh.... and a bunch of bananas. Duh was talking to the sprogs in a loud tone. "Snotley, are you driving? Is that fun? Put the cereal on the counter... that's it...see how much fun that is?"

Then I felt him look over at me for a reaction.... I did not look back. The guy behind the regestar did look and smile... and I was thinking to myself.. "Stop encourageing him"

Next he started talking to the loaf in the carrier "Look how good your sister is. She put the boxes up there"

In my sideview I saw him look at me again as if he wanted me to agree with him.

I had a HUGE order that I was checking out. I am making a dinner tomorrow evening for 25 people as a fundraiser for my group. So poor Duh had to wait just a while till I get my things piled in the cart.

"Look at the lady, Snotley" he said to the toadler LOUDLY "this lady has a lot of things"

Still... I ignore them.

I get to my car and am loading it up and I hear Duh's voice again. He is parked RIGHT NEXT TO ME! So now I hear all the loud talk the whole time he is putting the sprogs into the car.
"Did we go to the market today? Did you help Daddy today?"

I could tell in my peripheral vision that he was looking at me a few times. It was a bit uncomfortable actually. The loud and continuious talk to the loaf and toadler was very annoying. Why do they do that? I mean... it wasn't a remark and then a break and then a little question..... it was CONSTANT talking.

For any lurking parunts..... talk a little softer or ... STFU!! OH.. and the kyd was NOT hard of hearing. She responded to the guy at the resgister when he spoke in a softer voice. I think when a parunt speaks loud to a kyd like that it teaches the kyd that it's okay to yell. I have noticed that kyds are speaking so loudly lately.. everywhere I go.
April 08, 2015
starlady
Yep, happened again yesterday... at the same grocery store. Duh was behind me in line with one of those carts with the steering wheel with a toadler in it.. and a fresher loaf in one of those carriers in the actual cart itself. They only had 3 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk... oh.... and a bunch of bananas. Duh was talking to the sprogs in a loud tone. "Snotley, are you driving? Is that fun? Put the cereal on the counter... that's it...see how much fun that is?"

Then I felt him look over at me for a reaction.... I did not look back. The guy behind the regestar did look and smile... and I was thinking to myself.. "Stop encourageing him"

Next he started talking to the loaf in the carrier "Look how good your sister is. She put the boxes up there"

In my sideview I saw him look at me again as if he wanted me to agree with him.

I had a HUGE order that I was checking out. I am making a dinner tomorrow evening for 25 people as a fundraiser for my group. So poor Duh had to wait just a while till I get my things piled in the cart.

"Look at the lady, Snotley" he said to the toadler LOUDLY "this lady has a lot of things"

Still... I ignore them.

I get to my car and am loading it up and I hear Duh's voice again. He is parked RIGHT NEXT TO ME! So now I hear all the loud talk the whole time he is putting the sprogs into the car.
"Did we go to the market today? Did you help Daddy today?"

I could tell in my peripheral vision that he was looking at me a few times. It was a bit uncomfortable actually. The loud and continuious talk to the loaf and toadler was very annoying. Why do they do that? I mean... it wasn't a remark and then a break and then a little question..... it was CONSTANT talking.

For any lurking parunts..... talk a little softer or ... STFU!! OH.. and the kyd was NOT hard of hearing. She responded to the guy at the resgister when he spoke in a softer voice. I think when a parunt speaks loud to a kyd like that it teaches the kyd that it's okay to yell. I have noticed that kyds are speaking so loudly lately.. everywhere I go.

I refer to the habit of a parent speaking constantly and very loudly to their kids in public as 'Performance Parenting'.
Moos and Duhs seem to do it to attract attention from the general public and they hope it leads to praise for doing what they are supposed to do. (ie parenting).

A few times when I was especially irritated by egregious cases (ie really loud, constant blather and seeking validation and attention from strangers minding their own business), I would lean in and say something like " Shhhh.... we are using our 'inside voices' so we don't keep drawing attention to ourselves and bugging people"

P.S. Can we get "Performance Parenting" added to the lexicon ?
This thread title is pure gold! I want to make a bumper sticker of this.
But all joking aside, I feel the same way about babystalking...unfortunately, I happen to live close to an area that which childstalking/babystalking is nearly inescapable when it comes to areas such as: shopping malls, restaurants, movie theaters, check, even the public library! Out of all the places where Moomees and Duhdees let their "prehuzz" loaves run wild and destroy property: why the public library? I even recalled the time when I was unexpectedly being childstalked by two rugrats that keep running, shouting , and throwing books at each other; even one of them had the nerve to loudly pass gas behind my back at the check out...no one stopped them.
Today, I went to my neighborhood bakery/cafe to get something to chow down after a long day my college assignments. When all the sudden, two teen paireents with their "sphesul" crouch-dropping came in. It.s was quiet for a while until their rugrat ran amuck in the bakery, screaming nonsense (like: wats dat l, wats dis,blah blah, etc.) pushing bread racks causing the baked goods to fall off and get dirty. And even terrible table manners. The parents didn't do anything but texting away on their goddamn iPhone until their loaf was standing on a chair, fell off, and got a "widdle boo-boo"; she shrieked and cried louder than a truck-horn which cause many of the customers to get annoyed (especially me) and my ears started to bleed. Then, moo and duh complained to the manager about the seats...the seats? Really?
First of all, it wasn't the chairs that cause your spechul sprog to fall over, it's both of your fault for not teaching your kyd how to act in public; and secondly, put a leach on your rugrat.
I couldn't handle 30 minutes of kindercrap anymore, so I left and brought brought my dessert in doggy bag to savour at midnight.
April 26, 2015
I was chyldstalked last night. Last night was the yearly company "ball" where you have to dress up like you are going to prom. When I left, I needed to go to the store looking like a fat purple walrus (to me anyway). As I'm doing my shopping I keep seeing these two little girls who keep peeping around the aisle looking at me. "Great I'm fixing to get laughed at by brats" I think to myself. They get to my aisle with their handlers, and no freaking kidding they do a curtsy. All I could do is just stand there mouth open and blurt out "do what?". The oldest blurts out "you look like a princess!". That is the first time anyone has ever said that to me and all I could do is smile and say thank you and grab what I could and leave.

So a first chyldstalk that wasn't a horrible experience for me blushing. The other times were pure hell so this was actually refreshing.
April 26, 2015
I had a relatively mild baby-stalking incident a few days ago.

My ladyfriend, who no longer has a car after her old one died a few years ago, needed me to pick up an ice cream sheet cake from Carvel for her monthly office party in a medical professional building. As I approach the doorway to the small, main-floor lobby area from the parking garage, a little boy, maybe 4 or 5 years old, sees me carrying the large Carvel plastic bag and stands in front of the door inside the lobby so another man and I cannot enter. I nearly had to push him away with my leg so the other man and I could get passed him when his grandma yelled for him to get out of the way.

Still captivated by my holding the large Carvel plastic bag, he proceeds to follow me to the nearby elevator which had just arrived and let out its passengers. I get into the elevator and he stands in the elevator's doorway, blocking the other man from entering. Again, the boy's grandmother has to yell to him to get out of the way so the other man can enter and the elevator door can close. The boy gets out of the way, the other man enters, and the door closes. I said to the other man, "Looks like I am the Pied Piper of ice cream cakes!" We laugh a little and the elevator takes to our floor.

He happened to be a patient at the same medical office my ladyfriend works at (but was not a patient of hers). I dropped off the cake and soon returned to the elevator area. The other man, it turned out, went to the office on the wrong day so he was back at the elevator area with me. We both boarded the elevator and couldn't help sharing another laugh at what had happened a few minutes earlier.

When we got off the elevator in the lobby area, the little boy and his grandma were still there, perhaps waiting for their ride. But now, without the cake or plastic Carvel bag, I was safe from a second babystalking session as I headed back to my car.
April 27, 2015
I was at a convention last weekend and spent most of my time behind a table in table alley, it's a hallway between Registration and the Dealer's room so lots of foot traffic. I swear during every shift at the table this one moo walked up and down the hall with a toadler on one hip and rubbing her massive gut. I ignored her since she had no interest in my conventions. Think that's all she did over the weekend, most people ignored her as well. She was the worst got more than my share of the 'Hi hi hi" toadlers, but most breeders know at this stage that I'm the last person to respond to any babystalking.
April 30, 2015
So I recently started watching Grey's Anatomy. It's a stupid show with ridiculous plot lines and many of the characters are assholes, but I saw it on TV once and keep wanting to know what happens next, so I'm hooked. (DON'T read any further if you watch too and don't want spoilers from this week's episode!!)

Last week one of the main characters died in a car wreck. I was kinda glad because I thought he was an asshole, but I digress. I was excited to see how the characters would handle his death...especially his wife (one of the other main characters) and his sister (a recovering addict who is possibly a more brilliant neurosurgeon than he). Plenty of fodder for some interesting episodes, right?

WRONG! The wife took their two kyds and ran away to some undisclosed location early in the episode and we didn't see her for a while, then some months passed and they showed a scene where she was several months inpig. She must have gotten inpig right before her husband died. Toward the end of the episode she birthed a she-loaf and then decided everything would be OK and went back to home and her job.

I am so so sick of the idea that baybees make everything better. And when there's a new baybee on a TV show, the show usually starts circling the drain pretty quickly...although, with the previous loaves on Grey's, they've pretty much been forgotten about once they're sluiced...so I'll hope for that instead of a bunch of fawning over the MYRAKUL BAYBEE (TM).

tl;dr I was babystalked by Shonda Rhimes.
May 01, 2015
I was baby stalked by smart phone the other day. I was out to dinner with a big group and was sitting at one end of the table with 3 grandmoos. So they have their smart phones out and showing pics of their grandsprogs to eachother and then they would get shoved in my face for an 'awww how cuuute' (which none of them got) I just grinned and nodded and I gues I looked like 'get that thing out of my face I am trying to eat.' anyhow... I think it's rude to shove your FB pics of your grands into a person's face in a social setting. They know I'm CF and I never discuss kids with these people. Yet... they feel they need to shove them in my face. I had pics of my dogs on my camera. did I shove them in their faces? No. I just sat there and waited for this device stalking to end.
May 01, 2015
Yesh, that is hard to stomic and over a meal none the less.

I had similar when I did my course, a woman several years younger than me shoved a keyring photo of her brats in my face, I just stared at them and said "yep they look like kids", she wasn't impressed and thought I ment they weren't all that cute trying to justify that they look like the dad, but another chick at the table snapped up the keychain photo and " awww their sooo kyute" going on about features and asking the mandatory questions, moo lit up like a light switch was flicked, but afterwards looked at the keyring and at me like what was her problem with my kids?

I'd said before child free by choice, said after child free by choice and when asked, I gave my reasons which they agreed was quiet noble and in the fictional child's best interest. But later went full bingo mode after I interacted with a semi pleasent child in their line of sight.

I don't seem to get stalked by kids much, but I get moo stalked a lot with visual aides, then shunned for not cooing like any other wanna breed would. Its weird but I find it funny every time.
May 29, 2015
A lecturer brought her toddler kids into my (academic!) library today. I really, really wanted to send them out, but my head librarian just cooed over them when they came in, so I couldn't...

Lecturer started out playing with her phone and ignoring them as they smooshed themselves against the plate glass windows and did that high pitched kid noise, but she kept glancing over at me on the enquiry desk. Eventually, when I did nothing but cringe, she picked up the younger one and actually started tickling it and playing with it, making it giggle and shriek.

Eventually she must have got bored, because she wandered off having not looked at a book or spoken to a single student. She was clearly just there for the babystalking opportunities.
May 30, 2015
I was chyld-stalked the other day right before my dance class. After getting changed I went into an empty studio to warm up. I left the door half open because occasionally someone from my group will join me in the warm-up, and if the door is closed they might think the studio is booked for a lesson.
So anyway, I had my leg up on the ballet barre while also checking a few work emails and a lengthy email from my friend on my phone when a woman comes into the studio to ask if I needed the light to be switched on. (The studios are in a huge former warehouse-type building with some sort of lighting control, so there are no light switches in every studio but the light needs to be switched on manually in the corridor.)
I said thanks, but that I was okay, I was just warming up before my class. I noticed something goblin-shaped next to the woman, realized it most probably was a toadler and resumed my warm-up.
I could hear the woman talking to the girl-goblin, and although I didn't understand the language she was speaking I'd describe the tone of her voice as 'encouraging'.
Before I knew what was happening, the goblin came waddling towards me and stopped right next to me. I chose to ignore the chyld but I could feel the stare. I HATE it the way kyds stare, wtf is that all about? So the chyld started babbling something and came closer. I moved further down the barre, still ignoring the chyld.
This bullshit went on for a while, the goblin following me whenever I changed position. It made me feel really uncomfortable and I was on the verge of going to find the moo to tell her I wasn't going to tolerate being harassed by her brat but then I thought, hang on, I was here first, I pay for lots of classes, why should I interrupt my activity to go chase after some dumb moo?
Then the she-goblin finally cracked and started to cry, she wasn't even wailing but crying as in 'I feel so huuuuurt the skinny dark-haired witch doesn't want to listen to my babble, mean mean witch!' Goblin trundled off and I could hear her sniveling to her moo. I was already bracing myself for moo to come and question me why I refused to entertain her crotchfruit, but thank dog they left me alone. Maybe moo was scared the witch might cast an evil spell on her. waving hellolarious
I just don't understand this nonsense. Most dog owners make sure their dogs don't bother people (which is actually a shame because I'd love to be dog-stalked), so why can't parunts do the same with their kyds? What made this idiot moo assume I'd start engaging with her kyd? It's not like you can make out what kyds are saying anyway, they have nothing interesting to contribute plus there's always the factor of being held liable in case the kyd trips and falls or injures itself by means of its own stupidity. It's also plain rude because these breeders know nothing about the person they're siccing their semen demon on. The person could be sad, tired, exhausted from work, troubled by all kinds of things etc, therefore it's basic manners to leave them alone. Also, I was actually busy doing something, and you have to be a megalomaniac to expect someone to just stop and shift all their attention to your DNA replica.
I just hope moo told all the other moos about the witch so they'll know better than to bother me next time! :biggrin2
May 30, 2015
@ rockchick: that's a good one :-)

I got babystalked yesterday while grocery shopping.
I was standing in a line with the cart, a young moo in her 20ies stood right behind me.
She had a fresh loaf with her. She was overweight, had adult acne and really
greasy hair. Her clothes were dirty. She looked like hell.
She started talking to her loaf. She said something like: You are such
a little cuuuuutiiiiiieeee. Then she looked at me. I turned away
from her. She continued talking to her loaf in such an annoying
singing voice. I kept ignoring her, she got louder and louder. Finally, her hard work bore fruits -
an older couple came to her and said to her that her baybee was sooooo cuuuuuuuute.
I recall ALMOST being a babystalking victim in semi-close quarters when I got my dental bridge late last year.

Pretty much every seat had a butt in it and one was occupied by a woman who had a toadler (there was another woman in their group, if I remember correctly).

So, there I am, waiting ever so patiently for my name to be called.

Toadler drops or throws a toy on the floor and it lands close to the man on my left. He kindly picks up said toy, then continues filling out his paperwork.

Toadler then walks over to a random lady two chairs to my right, toy in hand, to show her it. The stranger obliges by pressing the toy's buttons and smiling, though I can't tell if she does it out of kindness, or is genuinely amused.

Meanwhile, the handler watches from a mere few feet away, and smiles at what's taking place.

I fear that I'm next and it certainly doesn't help my social anxiety to have to deal with a parent expecting me to indulge their brat.

Luckily, however, I was left in peace.

What's with these parents thinking it is OK for their spawn to go up to complete strangers and allow them to present a toy in the hopes -- nonetheless the expectation -- of having that person indulge their brat by playing with it?

Another reason I don't want kids is because playing with them would bore me to tears, so I certainly don't want to entertain someone else's child -- not even for one second.

I'll stick with a portable game system when I'm stuck waiting in a doctor's office, thanks.
June 03, 2015
I am currently being child stalked, Mr exiles car broke down so I'm waiting at his work to take him home, its nearly closing hour, anyway, I'm sitting in the back computer workshop, where I shouldnt be in view of waiting customers, so I was getting the fill in about what's wrong with Mr exiles car, when I feel eyes on me, not wanting too get him in trouble, I check who's looking, a He child, slowly creeping around the wall, further into the staff only area, the staring, it won't stop, and the moo is ignoring it trying to sort out how much the dinner they'll get after this at KFC will cost.

I'm trying to ignore it and act like i havent seen it, but im worried next time I turn around it'll be besides me or something.

I just had to express this, its creeping me out and making me uncomfterble.
June 03, 2015
That stare can be spooky. I got it the other day in a store. You can see from the cornerof your eye and feel the eyes burning into you.
I firmly remember my mother telling my at a young age 'it's not polite to stare at people'
Ofcours.. now dinner at KFC is much more important.
June 07, 2015
I got babystalked in CVS last weekend, and I decided to try a new tactic. As the moo rounded the aisle and made a beeline for me while speaking loud googoo-type babbling talk to her bored babby, I 'retreated'. I grabbed my cart, and began walking backwards slowly, as if carefully retreating from a rabid raccoon. It WORKED! She shut the hell up and LEFT!
waving hellolarious
June 17, 2015
Doomflower thats freaking *hilarious*. Maybe if more people started treating them like the zombified cult they behave like they would stop. Never stop.

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
June 18, 2015
I got baby stalked today, I went to my local grocery store on the way home, in this mini out door shopping complex is a chemist, at the opposite end is the grocery shop, I saw a great park right out front of the grocery shop, and thought why not, I've got to go to the chemist first but I could do with the walk, as I get out of my car I see this moo coming out of the grocery store with at least 1 child in the trolley child seat, I didn't notice if their was any others attached, all I thought was "oh shit" and booked it towards the chemist thinking she was on her way to her car,

nope the loud over the top attention whore behaviour started before I could get a meter from my car, I walked faster thinking she'll split off into the car park any moment, it felt like an old peppy la pew and painted cat scene, where no matter how fast I moved and how slow she moved I couldn't seem to get away.

I end up in the chemist and thought she was at her car outside loudly putting the kid/s away, nope I catch a reflection on the front counter of her standing right behind me, loudly fussing over the kid, and I mean loudly, I suddenly had a full understanding of how bad being baby stalked by a loud moo was, since I haven't had a loud moo do it to me directly before, she nearly rammed me with the trolley when I refused to turn and pay her dumpling attention, but I was keeping a close eye on her in the reflection and shifted forwards in time, once I was called to the counter by a staff member, she turned around and started talking about what the kid would like for afternoon tea, talking about muffins,

its 11:00am, Im sure if she's to be talking about food at all it should be lunch, anyway, clearly the kid couldn't talk, and was charmingly quiet as a mouse during all this (I've never said that about anyone under 5yrs old before doh face), but the moo sure made up for it with literal loud personalised stalking of someone she just saw, for no GOOD reason. she didn't even buy or look at anything in the chemist, she just brought the trolley in, loudly cooed over the kid, admitted defeat and left.

its friggen baffling why breeders do this, at all, I actually wonder if this is how moos met other moos and make friends or something, it sounds plausible. if so, either I look like I've had children, or like i'm inpig, either way, maybe I should lose some weight so I don't look loaf lumpy or like i let my self go after kids.

just an observation (I also base this on past experiences), but I notice most moos wont approach a fit/healthy looking female, they will let the healthy female approach the child, but they don't seem to force the initiation. any other cf members ever notice this?
exile
I got baby stalked today, I went to my local grocery store on the way home, in this mini out door shopping complex is a chemist, at the opposite end is the grocery shop, I saw a great park right out front of the grocery shop, and thought why not, I've got to go to the chemist first but I could do with the walk, as I get out of my car I see this moo coming out of the grocery store with at least 1 child in the trolley child seat, I didn't notice if their was any others attached, all I thought was "oh shit" and booked it towards the chemist thinking she was on her way to her car,

nope the loud over the top attention whore behaviour started before I could get a meter from my car, I walked faster thinking she'll split off into the car park any moment, it felt like an old peppy la pew and painted cat scene, where no matter how fast I moved and how slow she moved I couldn't seem to get away.

I end up in the chemist and thought she was at her car outside loudly putting the kid/s away, nope I catch a reflection on the front counter of her standing right behind me, loudly fussing over the kid, and I mean loudly, I suddenly had a full understanding of how bad being baby stalked by a loud moo was, since I haven't had a loud moo do it to me directly before, she nearly rammed me with the trolley when I refused to turn and pay her dumpling attention, but I was keeping a close eye on her in the reflection and shifted forwards in time, once I was called to the counter by a staff member, she turned around and started talking about what the kid would like for afternoon tea, talking about muffins,

its 11:00am, Im sure if she's to be talking about food at all it should be lunch, anyway, clearly the kid couldn't talk, and was charmingly quiet as a mouse during all this (I've never said that about anyone under 5yrs old before doh face), but the moo sure made up for it with literal loud personalised stalking of someone she just saw, for no GOOD reason. she didn't even buy or look at anything in the chemist, she just brought the trolley in, loudly cooed over the kid, admitted defeat and left.

its friggen baffling why breeders do this, at all, I actually wonder if this is how moos met other moos and make friends or something, it sounds plausible. if so, either I look like I've had children, or like i'm inpig, either way, maybe I should lose some weight so I don't look loaf lumpy or like i let my self go after kids.

just an observation (I also base this on past experiences), but I notice most moos wont approach a fit/healthy looking female, they will let the healthy female approach the child, but they don't seem to force the initiation. any other cf members ever notice this?

I don't notice that at all. In fact, I'm a very large woman, and I don't get babystalked that much. You must take confirmation bias into account to find out if your claim is true.

I don't come across as a particularly friendly or approachable person either, since I'm very quiet, and do not smile much, so that may play a part.
June 18, 2015
videogamesforeverkidsnever
I don't notice that at all. In fact, I'm a very large woman, and I don't get babystalked that much. You must take confirmation bias into account to find out if your claim is true.

I don't come across as a particularly friendly or approachable person either, since I'm very quiet, and do not smile much, so that may play a part.

I used to be fit and lean, and never once had a moo harras me, or even noticed a baby was in my vicinity till it cried.

im also always been an introvert, that never smiles and comes across as having a bad attidue if you don't know me well.
June 18, 2015
exile

I used to be fit and lean, and never once had a moo harras me, or even noticed a baby was in my vicinity till it cried.

im also always been an introvert, that never smiles and comes across as having a bad attidue if you don't know me well.

Sample size: 1.
June 18, 2015
exile

I've never actually been babystalked (or if I have been, I didn't notice), and I'm pretty introverted and quiet as well. I also make a point of never showing any emotion in public, so they probably think I'm a psychopath or something. Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login