Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
exile
videogamesforeverkidsnever
I don't notice that at all. In fact, I'm a very large woman, and I don't get babystalked that much. You must take confirmation bias into account to find out if your claim is true.

I don't come across as a particularly friendly or approachable person either, since I'm very quiet, and do not smile much, so that may play a part.

I used to be fit and lean, and never once had a moo harras me, or even noticed a baby was in my vicinity till it cried.

im also always been an introvert, that never smiles and comes across as having a bad attidue if you don't know me well.

Correlation doesn't always intertwine with causation. To assume that, because two things happen at the same time, the first caused the second, is an error in logic.

You were once thin and fit, and didn't get babystalked, and now that you're heavier, you are getting it more, yes? Perhaps you simply didn't notice it before or it's a coincidence that you are getting babystalked more often now?

Just a skeptic's opinion.
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
June 19, 2015
While I had been pretty lucky on the bus I did get toddlerstalked yesterday. I was on the bus heading to a job fair (I was recently laid off) and this lady plops her kid next to me and sits across the aisle. At first I don't think anything of it because it's a pretty crowded bus so those were, to my knowledge the only two seats available close to each other. Then the kid won't sit down. It keeps bumping into me with elbows, knees, and it's giant head. The worst was when we had to stop and wait for a train to go by, she encouraged it in this loud singsong to say "bye train" to every passing train car and this train seemed to be at least a mile long (probably not I don't know who long trains are actually supposed to be but it sure as fuck felt like it).

I swear it's like these people go out of there way to make sure they are annoying as possible to everyone around them.

June 29, 2015
Oh don't you hate it when THIS happens. Went to a dinner with my group which was held in a private room of a restaurant. One head table and about 10 smaller round tables filled with our members. So, ofcourse, ONE of the member's daughters had to walk in with their year old sprog. Everyone 'ooohs and ahhhhs' I didn't even look. So then... the duh proceeds to take the snotling and stand at every single table to get more 'rubs' for his miraculous feat of producing a loaf. When he came up to our table I was conveniently looking down at my camera reviewing the pictures I had taken that day... so I kept my head down the entire time. I could not even tell you what the kid looked like because I did not look at it.
Why do these people bring these kids to places they DO NOT belong and then parade them to each table to be ooogled over?
Guess it's something I'll never understand. Not everyone wanted to see the biological production. We were trying to eat.
June 30, 2015
Ooookie dokie.... someone just posted a picture from the other day on my FB page and there is the FAT kid in all his glory... in duh's arms and you can just see the top of my head in the picture as I as looking down at my camera.. LOL
June 30, 2015
In the car trying to get out of the parking space in my apartment's parking lot. Car next to me did a really shitty job parking and behind me is a moo with a toadler and older sprog. The toadler is doing the hi hi hi thing and the sprog is about to make a break for it. Moo is yelling at me to worship her birth control fails while I'm trying to get out of the space without hitting the car next to me and/or her sprog. Kind of busy trying not to hit anything.
June 30, 2015
I was returning home, a couple of weeks ago. I was very early for the train, so I decided to go to the appropriate platform and wait there, since it was a warm evening.

All the benches were empty and there were few people around, apart from the staff. Suddenly, a mummy with two brats in tow appears. They just have to sit next to me on the bench, not on one of the six empty benches on the platform! I was the only fucking person, sitting on a bench, on the entire platform! The whole platform was lined with empty benches!

She gets pissy, when I ignore them. I get up and move to another bench. They fucking follow me!

I hightail it into the train, where I choose a spot where they can't comfortably sit in my vicinity.

They passed me a few more times after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
trekkie monster
I was returning home, a couple of weeks ago. I was very early for the train, so I decided to go to the appropriate platform and wait there, since it was a warm evening.

All the benches were empty and there were few people around, apart from the staff. Suddenly, a mummy with two brats in tow appears. They just have to sit next to me on the bench, not on one of the six empty benches on the platform! I was the only fucking person, sitting on a bench, on the entire platform! The whole platform was lined with empty benches!

She gets pissy, when I ignore them. I get up and move to another bench. They fucking follow me!

I hightail it into the train, where I choose a spot where they can't comfortably sit in my vicinity.

They passed me a few more times after that.

I had something similar happen to me back in April.

I was waiting for my ride on a bench outside of a hospital where my new gynecologist is located. There was at least one completely empty bench opposite of me, yet a lady I saw with a brat upon exiting came outside as well, and sat said brat right next to me on the bench while she chose to stand.

Why do this when you could have had an entire bench to yourself? She didn't say anything, or even really look at me, so I can't tell if it was babystalking or not.
July 01, 2015
This morning at the chiropractor, I was in a considerable amount of pain. My sacral issues are getting worse and worse. During last week's visit I was in so much pain I literally cried the entire time (going there, during, driving back). I was really NOT in the mood to be stalked. I usually sit in the far corner, but (as frequently happens) some dude wearing enough AXE to choke a whole stable of horses came over to sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME. (I've no idea why. It happens frequently, with different overly-perfumed men of varying ages and ethnicities.) So I have to move away from him, by the door, or have a phenol induced asthma attack. I choose to move and sit by the door/breeze.

Then waddles in the toadler. It's got that "I can't walk well yet." bobble that they do from side to side. It waddles in the automatic doors by itself and then stands there... right in front of me... staring right at me.

I continue to look at my phone and wipe my snotty nose from the phenol exposure.

It just keeps staring at me.

There's no moo. No duh. Nobody with this thing. It seems to have no person in charge of it. For 5 straight minutes it stands there, staring at me, and inching closer to me. I start to wonder what I would do if it touched me. Right now, standing up alone is misery, trying to stand and move away to dodge the spawn, impossible. I would most likely end up inadvertently kicking it or falling on it. My mental image is of me swatting it off me, slapping at it like a rabid animal and screaming in terror, but I doubt that would be socially acceptable.

Finally, as the slime beast is mere inches and reaching for my leg, the moo enters. At first she coos after it for threatening me with its diseases, but then apparently she saw the look of mixed pain/horror/disgust on my face as I continued to try to keep focused on my phone. She may have also noticed my free hand was balled into a right fist around my handkerchief, and shaking... looking ready to punch her sperm germ into oblivion. She scooped the creepazoid up in her arms and finally took it away to the "kiddie" room, (on the other side of the very large waiting room) where the two could be LOUDLY heard over everyone and everything else, her with her cooing and baybee talk, it with screaming and squealing. I couldn't tell if it was upset or happy. It was that ear splitting squealing they just do by default. They were also (by the sound) throwing all the toys against the walls repeatedly.

My intern appeared and I escaped any further exposure to the beast.
July 01, 2015
Enough time has passed that I think I'm safe posting this here now, and the people involved won't find it. I was fetus stalked. My bro's inpig girlfriend (who I'll call G) went with us all on the famblee vacation my Dad planned out months in advance. We had the place reserved for a week, but the vacation sucked so hard that we all bailed after 3 days. The biggest problem was G, by far.

She quite literally spent the entire second day that I was around her repeatedly proclaiming that it was "fine with her" if I wanted to touch her inpig belly. She also loudly and repeatedly kept repeating a conversation that she and my bro had about whether or not my pahrunts and I would *want* to touch her inpig belly.

I kept telling her I don't touch other people's bodies that way hint, hint you stupid cow, and she just kept repeating the same thing over and over.

I managed to make it out of there without her grabbing my hand and forcefully placing it on her bloated stomach, but I was wondering if it would come down to that for a while.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
July 01, 2015
bunny
\ I was really NOT in the mood to be stalked. I usually sit in the far corner, but (as frequently happens) some dude wearing enough AXE to choke a whole stable of horses came over to sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME. (I've no idea why. It happens frequently, with different overly-perfumed men of varying ages and ethnicities.) .

At 10 seconds:

thom_c

At 10 seconds:

hahaha, yeah exactly, I think its all those adds trying to promote the more you spray the more attractive females will flock to your cock
July 02, 2015
Oh, I'm sure that's what they think.

Honestly, I just wish that they'd suffocate on the stuff and die already. I'm just literally so sick of it being around me.
July 05, 2015
The whole beach was fetus stalked today!

I went to a lake today. Some piggo was standing at the edge of the water, not going in, not talking to anyone. She just kept showing-off her gut, rubbing her back, and looking around for approval.
She must have been at it for at least a couple of hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
JC i thought i was the only one who gets creeped out by strange kids who won't fucking leave me alone. Where I live, there's a lot of precious prince sons who are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. The mothers laugh, the fathers encourage their arrogance. A toddler who's allowed to do whatever he wants? Is like that kid in the twilight zone ep.

This one little creeper, about 4, I met on the train. He and his moo were sitting in front of me, and kid turns around and fucking stares at me, unblinking, like the little demon he is. I'm autistic, I DON'T DO WELL WITH STARING. After a few minutes, I told him to stop, and both of them pretended not ot hear me. I said it again, and nothing. At this point he'd been staring like a little freak for at least 10 minutes. Dumbass mother just ignored it. This is a city full of crazy homeless people, you don't let your kid do whatever it wants on public transportation.

Finally I said LOUDLY "STOP STARING AT ME." Everyone around looked at me like I fucking slapped the kid. He didn't stop, I got off the train, little sicko learned nothing.

ALSO:

I have an older brother with 3 horrible, obnoxious kids under 4. His oldest is the worst, every bit the bully my brother was, except has my brother as a role model and cheerleader. He's big for his age, bullies his younger siblings, is a misogynist (it's actually really easy to make a child a hater, they already think they're the best thing ever). Luckily I live a time zone away from them, but my family thinks I need to be tempered and tamed by talking to the kids. They do this by forcing Facetime on me -- whenever I call home for a holiday to talk to ACTUAL PEOPLE, they give the phone to this little Mussolini. The three ratlings then scream over who gets the phone, run around the house with it, screech shit at it, and refuse to give the phone back to an adult.

My brotherand I never got on, really ,but we almost had a relationhsip before he started getting his dumbass wife pregnant. I haven't properly talked to him on the phone in 5 years. Of course he's going to get mad that I don't care about his kids or send them birthday presents when I'm struggling to pay rent. (I send them small, group xmas presents.) BTW, I've never met these kids. My brother had kids and now they're forcing this "aunt" role on me, but they don't even invite me to the house.
July 06, 2015
You don't have to take the aunt role if you don't want it. I've never met any of my brother's children and intend to keep it that way until they're adults or close to it, assuming I ever meet them. Since you don't have a good relationship with your brother anyway, why not just hang up when they pass the phone to the kid, if you've said you don't want to talk to it? Skip the gifts as well, you're not obligated.
July 06, 2015
My dh's nephew (son of his brother..adult now) is just a spoiled, do nothing ...but wants everything... brat. I really never knew him or his sister when they were growing up. When he lived with us for a few months he called me 'Aunt Starlady' and I told him to stop. He couldn't understand why.. but I said 'you're NOT my nephew by blood' Just call me (first name) That was totally 'crazy' to him. I just couldn't stand how it sounded...especially from a 27 yearold. I did not want the 'aunt' role either. Now that he's moved out and married I don't even talk to him anymore. So, being an 'aunt' is elective... not mandatory.
July 06, 2015
My advice, would be to hang up the second the phone is handed to a brat. (do not answer call-backs) Wait a few hours, if you FEEL like trying again, do so then.

If asked why you hung up, say you did not want to talk to a brat, you wanted to talk to (insert name), and giving the phone to anyone other than (name) is essentially hanging up on you, so it was pointless to try to convince (brat) to give the phone to who you wanted to talk to.

You also may try ONLY calling after bed time.
July 06, 2015
Your brother was the Golden Child that could do no wrong?

Agreeing with the others, don't let your breeder family force the aunt role on you. If he can't take the time to have a proper conversation with you, or even invite you to the house then he's just treating you like a meat based ATM. He probably bitches about the gifts you do send.

Stop sending gifts and hang up the phone when someone hands the phone to a brat. Tell them you will hang up the phone and follow through. Make a chosen family of people who appreciate you and don't try to browbeat you into being someone you're not.
July 06, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS! So HARD! Hana, got it on the nose!
Hah, you guys make me feel better. After I posted (and got this out for the first time), it occured to me I could hang up and say the call dropped. The thing is, I can't piss off my family too much because, since I have a disability, I can't burn any bridges. Anything could happen to me and I might need help someday.

Agree that the role forcing is weird and wrong. I remember my cousin did the same thing -- she changed her oversized butterball on the floor in the middle of a party, while I was sitting next to her. Stunk up the whole two-room cabin we were sharing for a weekend family reunion. Then she sat the kid next to me and walked away. I asked her to come claim her kid, saying I didn't know what to do, and she just watched from the other side of the room while I flailed. I felt like if I left, the kid would get stomped b/c the room was crowded and no one was paying attention, and everyone would getp ist at me for not doing something about her 40 pound 9-month-old with his 15-pound watermelon head.
July 19, 2015
I was at a company meeting at our store front (My department was placed there whilst the other departments were in other rooms.) We were closed for business for the meeting, but that didn't stop the stalker du jour.

I see this toadler in a NEON orange shirt, stagger/waddle slowly from one side, to the other side of the glass outside our business. Once it got to the other side, I saw the moo, saunter over, turn it around and send it back.

*rinse repeat... for half an hour*

Literally, this cow was parading her spawn by our window over and over and over, occasionally looking in to catch our eyes and see how much we adored her ambling failure clones. As it turned out she had 2 - both in the same NEON orange shirts, and she took turns literally pushing them to walk by the glass over and over.

I seriously wish I could have stepped out and said "Bitch, we seriously do not give a flying fuck about your brats. Go display them to someone who does care! Stop pushing them to stagger back and forth like zombies in front of our store while we're trying to have a meeting."
July 27, 2015
Dropped off the dry cleaning during lunch and walking home a moo with a loaf in SMooV stroller walking in the opposite direction. stops in front of me and slowly looks through something then looks expectantly at me. I keep walking past and don't look at the brat, moo glares at me for not worshiping her contribution to overpopulation.
August 03, 2015
Today I was out in a park having lunch with some older women. This duh with two kids (maybe 1 and 5) pulls into the parking lot. He gets out of the car with the sprogs and starts walking toward the pavillion where we are. One sprog is playing with some kind of car and the other one is lurching unsteadily toward us. There is, of course, plenty of other areas of the park. The youngest one falls and starts wailing, so he picks it up and continues walking toward us holding the crying kid. None of us acknowledge him; I actually start packing up to go because I don't want to listen to this shit. At this point duh picks the kids up, puts them in the car, and drives away.

It has to be a case of babystalking...who the fuck brings their kids to the park for five minutes, walks along the path toward people, then turns around and leaves when nobody shows interest?
August 04, 2015
I was child stalked last week.

For the first time in months i agreed to meet my mum, we haven't been on great standing since she said i wasnt welcome at charismas, so anyway we met up in a shopping centre food court for morning tea, the spot far away from the food vendors, but close to the café, plenty of seats free for meters around us. Their was a few early morning workers having a coffee break on some of the seats about 5 meters away, but that was it when we sat down.

Start drinking our tea and coffee, this elderly pair of ladies sit right behind me, im on edge because i know it'll happen any minute, okay their elderly, thats pleasant, go back to drinking, look up over mums shoulder across from me, two women sit down with two toddlers and a baby in the pram,

Ugh, i knew it, then another woman with a kid sits on the other side of mum, then another lady with brats stands beside me while they pick where to sit, i look around and there is like no moos with kids over where the early workers are, or further down where McDonald is, nope just a 2 seat radius around mum n i, "you've got to be shitting me" is all i can mutter, mum dosent really care.

I start gulping down my tea so we can leave soon, the pram baby starts screaming, the nappy toddler stands on its chair staring at me while it jumps up and down squealing, the other kids are for the most part quiet. We soon leave to walk around the shops, but for the rest of the time we are there, that pair with the two kids and pram keep ending up beside us, at one point i went to the toilet and again there is the squealy brat staring at me washing my hands.

I've been stalked before, but only for like a few minutes not 3 hours across multiple stores, they had only just started to eat when we had left the table, and we changed floors reguarlly at random, i know they didn't likely do it on purpose, but clearly the toddlers remembered us every time they got close enough to shreak, stare and babble on.
exile
I was child stalked last week.

For the first time in months i agreed to meet my mum, we haven't been on great standing since she said i wasnt welcome at charismas, so anyway we met up in a shopping centre food court for morning tea, the spot far away from the food vendors, but close to the café, plenty of seats free for meters around us. Their was a few early morning workers having a coffee break on some of the seats about 5 meters away, but that was it when we sat down.

Start drinking our tea and coffee, this elderly pair of ladies sit right behind me, im on edge because i know it'll happen any minute, okay their elderly, thats pleasant, go back to drinking, look up over mums shoulder across from me, two women sit down with two toddlers and a baby in the pram,

Ugh, i knew it, then another woman with a kid sits on the other side of mum, then another lady with brats stands beside me while they pick where to sit, i look around and there is like no moos with kids over where the early workers are, or further down where McDonald is, nope just a 2 seat radius around mum n i, "you've got to be shitting me" is all i can mutter, mum dosent really care.

I start gulping down my tea so we can leave soon, the pram baby starts screaming, the nappy toddler stands on its chair staring at me while it jumps up and down squealing, the other kids are for the most part quiet. We soon leave to walk around the shops, but for the rest of the time we are there, that pair with the two kids and pram keep ending up beside us, at one point i went to the toilet and again there is the squealy brat staring at me washing my hands.

I've been stalked before, but only for like a few minutes not 3 hours across multiple stores, they had only just started to eat when we had left the table, and we changed floors reguarlly at random, i know they didn't likely do it on purpose, but clearly the toddlers remembered us every time they got close enough to shreak, stare and babble on.

The stare...ugh...I hate it. I have social anxiety and HFA and it makes me very uncomfortable to be stared at by most people. That's the thing about brats, though -- they haven't yet adhered to social norms, so they have no idea that it's wrong to stare. Their default state is that of an uncivilized animal and what do chimps do? They stare!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login