Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
April 03, 2016
Sending mixed messages to these crotch crickets......"DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS" .... but..... be sure and say "HI" to every one of them who you come in contact with.
April 11, 2016
exile
You realise she thrust the child into his arms to ward off the rival female, you probably were perceived as a threat since your unchilded

...and therefore automatically more attractive than his moo wife. Oh, yeah, ^this in a big way.
April 11, 2016
starlady
Sending mixed messages to these crotch crickets......"DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS" .... but..... be sure and say "HI" to every one of them who you come in contact with.

This is exactly why I have such a problem with breeders demanding that their kids allow family members to hug/kiss/in any way touch them when the kids clearly don't want it. No, you DON'T have to let grandma slobber on you if you don't want to just because you're related. How is a kid supposed to get that it's ALWAYS okay for a relative to touch them in ways they don't like, except for the times when it's not? I hate that.
April 27, 2016
kittehpeoples
exile
You realise she thrust the child into his arms to ward off the rival female, you probably were perceived as a threat since your unchilded

...and therefore automatically more attractive than his moo wife. Oh, yeah, ^this in a big way.

100%.
The SECOND I talk to a dud (without knowing it is a dud) and the moo sees, the sprog is instantly produced and shoved in my face, even if it's not in person. I've (unknowingly) had conversations with duds online and immediately the moo is trying to friend me and show me photos of her spawn.

It's their way of "marking their territory", which, if I was the least bit interested, would work, because the only thing that would make a guy less attractive than a woman peeing on him, would be that he's stupid enough to have bred.

I just wish they'd spare me the whole spawn viewing part of it though. Just say "This is the father of my children." and I will be MORE than happy to have nothing more to do with him. (unless I have to for work/similar purposes)
May 28, 2016
Not sure if this is stalking persey. Im on a driving trip, so i stop at a rest stop servo for a toliet break. Just out side of the parents toliet i see this couple arguing over who should take shitleina to the loo. Moo dosent want to, duh feels uncomfterble taking little girl into parents room. So moo decides to take her to the ladies. Im already inside and hear them come in, shitleigh is loudly saying its a big bathroom. I start pumping soap, sinks wernt desingned well. The soap dispensers sit on the table top and you can barely get a hand under for soap. Then shitleigh runs out of the stall at me with arms outstretched 'give me soap.' i recoil fast saying *get away from me*. She stops and stands way to close to me saying 'i cant reach it' leaning or more like climbing over the table, i say *thats your mums problem not mine*. The moo walks out of the stall, she also go's to use the sink next to me, even though theres half a dozen others free.

I death stare her for expecting me to parent her child. It didnt even sound like she asked the kid to do it, the kid just expected i or anyone else would give it soap if it demanded it. The moo gave me a foul look through the mirror as i left. I told mr exile when i returned to the car, he said the same. Kid probably dose it often, shouldn't have to assist other peoples kids.
May 29, 2016
If the kid had asked and said please, I probably would have, same as I would have helped a woman who was too short to reach the dispensers. But demanding and assuming are not successful ways to get me to help, either.
June 07, 2016
This might not be baby stalk but I do have several incidents of bratty stories to share from my time working in Wal-Mart. I've seen:
Some tubby kid that looked WAY too old to be sitting in a stroller while his mom hand fed him cheese.
Small kid inside the cart among the groceries shoving donuts in his face while insuring his mom knew that those were HIS donuts
A little girl about 7 or so wearing a mini skirt and freaking high heel shoes.
This time was actually at a super save. Couple of toddler aged twins got into the ice cream box by the registers and grabbed the biggest ice cream sandwiches they could find and ditched them on the floor presumably after mom said no. Then she went off to continue her shopping and ditched the tots by the cheap toy section.
And finally a little one decided the best way to protest for a treat was to pull his pants down and scream. His mommy bribed him with an applesauce to please him.

Is it racist to mention all of these incidents came from Mexican families?
June 07, 2016
Yes, yes it is racist.
June 07, 2016
ihave3cats

The rules are pretty clear on this, race should not be mentioned unless it is relevant to understanding the story.
June 15, 2016
This probably isn't really a baby stalk, but I went to waffle house today with my dad. It was already a shitty day. We were the only ones except for a full booth with 4 women and a baby, probably like 9 months old, it was still bald, in a high chair. We were there for like an hour and the entire time it did these screeches. The ones where they sounds like banshees, but it's the noise they make when happy or something. The women were making noises as well, encouraging it.

I couldn't hear what my dad was saying half the time. It was literally, not exaggerations, every 3 seconds. For a goddamn hour. It actually ruined my meal.

I wanted to say something to a waitress, and I asked my dad, and he said it's just a baby. If I were to start doing the same thing I would have been kicked out in like 15 seconds.

The women kept looking over at me since my dad and i were the only other ones there. I gave them a dirty look.

But of course I'm the asshole for hating on a happy maggot. When we got out to the car I was saying lightly how frustrating it was for me and I'm the bitch. Ugh. I know it's waffle house, but you have to draw the line some where.

Man, I was glad to leave.
June 15, 2016
I would have left long before you did. An HOUR of that crap? Nope.. that would set me off into anxiety for the rest of the day. You have more patience than me.
June 15, 2016
starlady
I would have left long before you did. An HOUR of that crap? Nope.. that would set me off into anxiety for the rest of the day. You have more patience than me.

I wanted to leave after 5 minutes. I couldn't since my dad was my ride and it was a cozy 103 degrees outside in direct sunlight.
July 04, 2016
I was outside taking photos of my cobalt blue hydrangeas , thrilled they turned out blue with purplish highlights after my first attempt to manipulate the mineral content of the soil throughout the spring. They said online it couldn't be done! Either blue or pink! Light is dropping off and there are only a few minutes of the perfect golden light in the morning and afternoon. Official validation that my thumb isn't always brown combined with my love of photography = bliss!!

A loud series of "Hellos" followed by the moo giggle with the implied prompt for me to smile, say hi and make a comment about how kyds are soooo kyuuuuttt and I have or want 10 of them, disregarding the interruption of my photography which could very well be my livelihood. As I don't know any parents nearby, I persist to completely ignore the loud party and continue photographing without a second of hesitation. I have a yard which is private property, enclosed by trees on all sides and am 100% focused on capturing the flowers with a macro lens. I refuse to look up to see if the yard ape and attendant moo are in my yard or not, but they are in either in my yard or are peeping through my trees because I'm in a location where it is virtually impossible to see me otherwise. Creepy. Mental note made to water trees daily and thicken up the yard.

I've had numerous people (of all ages, to be fair) that were complete strangers who have thought it great fun, amusing, whatever to interrupt me while I photograph in public. Either by standing in my path and demanding attention or approaching me and talking very loudly. That is intrusive enough and after much exasperation of having to reshoot on another day I've learned to ignore these people when they appear, earbuds work especially well. Even more so when out of town.

They either want me to take photos of them (demanding, entitled kids/teens who have been taught strangers exist to serve them) or are needy adults who want to chat it up, mostly about the glory days when they were a photographer. Or they are a photographer because they (sigh!) own a camera phone or took one class in photography 30 years ago. I want to reply with a cheeky, "then you'll understand why it is rude to interrupt me during the 10-15 minute window of golden light which is happening NOW" but I can only fantasize about being that cheeky. But never have I had such an attempted interruption while standing on my property. Grrrr.....
July 05, 2016
Freya... I can fully understand the photography thing. I have had people make fun of me in public for snapping pictures.. usually of flowers and birds and things like that.

I had just gotten a new camera... and I was in Nova Scotia... and it was near sunset and I was on a sandy beach with ourcrops of rocks and breaking waves. So... the time and lighting is just right. What happens? A fambly appears 4 young kids and a moo and duh. They stand right where I want to get shots of the waves. I was running around trying to get the pic right and noticed the duh kind of watching me. Idiot thought I was a perv out there trying to take pics of his kyds. To the contrary.. I was trying to AVOID his freekin crack monkey kyds.

When I was walking back over the dune to my car.... here comes the fambly running past me. Duh sees a butterfly.. dragon fly.. some kind of large flying insect in the wild flowers and says, pretty nasty to me, "Why don't you take pictrures of THAT?"

I replied... "Light's gone now" (something to that nature)

I got a few good pictures that night... but the best one of all... had one of his kyds in it. It was the youngst... about 2 yo) sitting in the sand.. her back to me. Cute little hat on her head... pink outfit.. legs under her with toes curled in the sand. Back drop was a calmer area of the waves. It ended up winning me 3rd prize in a photo contest. LOL! I didnt' even want to enter it but got talked into it. No way anyone could prove that was their kyd... it was just some anonymous chyld. Just one of those 'happy accidents'.
July 06, 2016
starlady
I had just gotten a new camera... and I was in Nova Scotia... and it was near sunset and I was on a sandy beach with ourcrops of rocks and breaking waves. So... the time and lighting is just right. What happens? A fambly appears 4 young kids and a moo and duh. They stand right where I want to get shots of the waves. I was running around trying to get the pic right and noticed the duh kind of watching me. Idiot thought I was a perv out there trying to take pics of his kyds. To the contrary.. I was trying to AVOID his freekin crack monkey kyds.

When I was walking back over the dune to my car.... here comes the fambly running past me. Duh sees a butterfly.. dragon fly.. some kind of large flying insect in the wild flowers and says, pretty nasty to me, "Why don't you take pictrures of THAT?"
I got a few good pictures that night... but the best one of all... had one of his kyds in it. It was the youngst... about 2 yo) sitting in the sand.. her back to me. Cute little hat on her head... pink outfit.. legs under her with toes curled in the sand. Back drop was a calmer area of the waves. It ended up winning me 3rd prize in a photo contest. LOL! I didnt' even want to enter it but got talked into it. No way anyone could prove that was their kyd... it was just some anonymous chyld. Just one of those 'happy accidents'.

The duh was annoying with his picture suggestions eye rolling smiley but you were able to get a really good shot out of the his kyd...congratulations starlady! And an accident at that. grinning smiley
July 07, 2016
Kyd was off to the side of one of the pics and I zoomed in on it when I printed the pic. It IS cute... even though I don't like kyds.
July 16, 2016
Being fetus-stalked on Facebook on a regular basis now. Urgh.

A few years ago, I reconnected with a dear friend of mine from childhood. She regularly posted stuff about her various interests, pictures from her vacations, etc. Everything from social commentary pieces to jokes about video games she'd played. Basically, a fun, well-rounded, intelligent person.

Not too long ago, she announced that she and her husband are expecting. My immediate response was to remark to my boyfriend, "Great... now she's going to be talking about the kid nonstop."

Called it. Pretty much every day since then, she's posted about nothing but how the pregnancy is going-- morning sickness, how excited she is, whether or not to drop out of college (after years of debating whether or not to return to school) because of the health stuff related to the pregnancy.

It sucks to see yet another awesome person in my life turn into a mindless breeder.
July 17, 2016
zeropop
Being fetus-stalked on Facebook on a regular basis now. Urgh.

A few years ago, I reconnected with a dear friend of mine from childhood. She regularly posted stuff about her various interests, pictures from her vacations, etc. Everything from social commentary pieces to jokes about video games she'd played. Basically, a fun, well-rounded, intelligent person.

Not too long ago, she announced that she and her husband are expecting. My immediate response was to remark to my boyfriend, "Great... now she's going to be talking about the kid nonstop."

Called it. Pretty much every day since then, she's posted about nothing but how the pregnancy is going-- morning sickness, how excited she is, whether or not to drop out of college (after years of debating whether or not to return to school) because of the health stuff related to the pregnancy.

It sucks to see yet another awesome person in my life turn into a mindless breeder.

I feel your pain. Two of my friends are expecting and due within the same week of each other. They post non stop pics of their bellies, countdowns, every thing pregnancy related, and how abortions are so evil now.
July 19, 2016
ihave3cats
This might not be baby stalk but I do have several incidents of bratty stories to share from my time working in Wal-Mart. I've seen:
Some tubby kid that looked WAY too old to be sitting in a stroller while his mom hand fed him cheese.
Small kid inside the cart among the groceries shoving donuts in his face while insuring his mom knew that those were HIS donuts
A little girl about 7 or so wearing a mini skirt and freaking high heel shoes.
This time was actually at a super save. Couple of toddler aged twins got into the ice cream box by the registers and grabbed the biggest ice cream sandwiches they could find and ditched them on the floor presumably after mom said no. Then she went off to continue her shopping and ditched the tots by the cheap toy section.
And finally a little one decided the best way to protest for a treat was to pull his pants down and scream. His mommy bribed him with an applesauce to please him.

I am Mexican American and worked at a Target before during my high school and college years. I hated the holidays because that is when rich Mexicans would travel to the states to buy shit made in China (why buy our crap when Mexico makes their own shit that lasts 20 years). The parents are super entitled and so are their little shit stains. In this situation it wasn't cultural but a repeated I am rich entitled gimme gimme gimme situation and the parents don't address the behavior because their shit stains deserve the world.
July 25, 2016
to ihave3cats and the others....
the runin I had with a bugger and moo in a petsmart... were hispanic. If moo actually trained this child, it would have chance at growing up decent. mootards are everywhere. however, and the stats do support this, there are more single hispanic moos percentagewise than other racial groups.
i find it amusingly hypocritical that they pat themselves on the back for being so religious that they won't abort the child, the overlook the fact the child is born of fornication, a sin they conveniently overlook. This is just patched together from things I've read here and there.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 01, 2016
This happened a month or so ago and I'm still in shock.

Received word that a high school friend died suddenly, we kept in touch but she traveled for work so we only got together once a year though we lived less than 20 miles from each other.

Takeo and I go to her funeral and it's cows on parade. Many of her friends were breeders and they use her funeral to show off their demon spawn. It was a babystalking competition disguised as a funeral.

One breeder who left a career as a human rights lawyer to be a moomie said funerals are a celebration of life and babbies are life. Yeah, it's a celebration of our friend's life, not your crotch dropping. Another tried to get me to admit her loaf was soooo cuuuuuyyyyyyoooooootttttteeee, and hit on Takeo at the same time. Former friend and wanna be tardmoo blogger (her ex has full custody and won't let her post medical details online) trotted out her brats and new MRA nut husband, and mentioned they're working on the One of Our Own. Of course she said she's ahead 3-0 and I need to start catching up. tee hee

Worst fucking one was the breeder who pulled out the "who will take care of you when you're old" bingo within earshot of friend's mother. My friend was an only child. Takeo had the sense to lead me away from the breeder so I only had a chance to give that sow a massive death glare.
November 25, 2016
Today at a park while taking photographs: two moos with assorted children approaching behind me on a path. Moos clearly in the "I'm chatting and don't want to be disturbed mode", kids in the default mode of screaming, darting, mayhem and interrupting the moos every second. Moos and duhs of the world, all kids will scream, act out and interrupt incessantly until you as a parent teach them new behavior and refuse to tolerate bad behavior. If you're desperate enough to foist them off on random strangers then maybe it is about time you discipline your wondrous mirakuls so you can tolerate them. Then the more clever moo suggests the kids run up to me and then wait for them (clearly a desperate effort to get the kids out of their proximity for even just a few seconds). I brace my camera so I'm not startled in case the feral kid(s) randomly run up and touch me because we all know most kids will do this because they aren't taught boundaries. I avoid eye contact (nope, the village of a random female stranger who is clearly at the park to take pictures is not available to babysit or even offer a sympathetic look) and continue taking photos. To my surprise, this worked and moos reluctantly coaxed their feral kids back to their walking pace. I was thrilled to not have to pretend to be hard of hearing if any of them approached me.

Not quite as overt of a stalking experience: a big group of famblee arrived at same park. They stood nearby while I shot photos and the adults were making an obvious attempt to speak loudly and wonder if the background is good for a photo and whooo will take the photos of them since they all want to be in the shot. Seems to me a little planning and bringing along a friend for the shoot could've prevented the situation. Moved on quickly upon hearing this and noticed right away they relocated within earshot of me immediately. I avoid eye contact and continue taking photos.

Expecting random strangers to cater to my whims and offer free services isn't on my village obligations list. I'd be happy to tell a stranger where the bathroom is (if I know) or to turn in a found wallet but I draw the line at offering services typically paid for (photography, babysitting) as free.
November 26, 2016
What obnoxious people.

If I'm not in a hurry I am generally helpful: I will offer to take a picture, and I will ask people poring over a map if they need help. I will also generally help when asked for a small favor, such as reaching something from a supermarket shelf or taking a picture of people. What I will not do is gratify people who want to guilt me in to volunteering.

I also won't help people who can see that they are interrupting me. If I'm reading a book, or listening on headphones, it means I don't want to interact. The same would be true if I had a nice camera and was clearly attempting to take photographs.
November 27, 2016
Exactly. If I'm in a grocery store I have no issues pointing out where an item is, if I know. Strangers attempting to interrupt to foist spawn off on me or expecting free photos isn't going to happen.
November 29, 2016
I was baby stalked at Panera today.

I went before work and this moo with a toddler slows down in front of the door when she sees me, like I am supposed to open the door for her. :eyeroll: I stopped behind her and checked my phone.

As a double annoyance, moo put her child on the counter inside. angry smiley Dear lurking moos, your child's ass doesn't belong on public surfaces, ESPECIALLY in a restaurant

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login