Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: Babystalk, babystalk, it's a wonder you can walk
November 20, 2012
Looks like ol' Georgie done wandered out of her pasture.
Nobody asked for your opinion, nor was it welcome here. Go back to your moo board.
November 20, 2012
Michelle
I find this so amusing since ALL of you where children once and I can guarantee you smiled, spoke or stared at random people at one point or another in your childhood. It's really funny how irritated you get. If a smiling child annoys you that much it sounds like you're the problem not them. I really hope that if I ever come across people like you my kids smile and talk and annoy the hell out of you. LOL

rmcbuckingham@yahoo.com

71-212-1-102.tukw.qwest.net

http://rmcbuckingham.wix.com/michellerenee#!home/mainPage

BBBAAAAHHHAAAWWWAAAAA! wix.com! The most popular free web site service for Las Vegas Hookers! http://zumas01.wix.com/night-foxes waving hellolarious waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

Typical moo troll, low class, low budget, low morals, low ability to respect other people and rules.

Dumb as a sack of hammers, these moo trolls are. First off, you dumb cow, this is not a public forum. Read the fucking rules.
Oh never mind, that's a bit much to ask for a stupid moo who seems to think she's allowed to post here when her ilk are clearly not welcome. Go raise yer kids, why don'tcha.
November 20, 2012
Actually, my mother taught me not to talk to strangers and especially not to bother people or get in their way.

You ought to do the same, ass-cunt.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
November 20, 2012
I'm sure soon we'll see some "why do you hate mothers waaaa I'm so glad you didn't procreate Waaa...."

Well moo since I've seen so many of you scum bags beat your children into the ER, helped put at least one child murderer in jail, dried the tears of your children after you failed them, bloodied them. broke them, abused them I say it's to bad for your children that you did procreate. I've saved more children from their so called parents than any human being should ever see.

You are why I hate parents.

I've seen mothers brestfeeding molesting their kids in public far to often and yes I helped save their kids from those so called parents. Yes I do have CPS on speed dial. You scum bags deserve it because your kids deserve better than you, you abusing bastards.

You procreate, I save. You damage. I heal. You are scum.

If you are here being offended than chance are you are the problem and chance are if you meet me I'll have reason to report you. I've done more for kids in 10 minutes than you will do in your entire granola munching , drug and welfare abusing life. And yes I have no qualms about saving your kid from you.

If you kid was your first priority you wouldn't have even discovered this site. You would be doing something positive for you kids and community. Instead you are here being offended by rants. Well look in the mirror and you'll see why people rant.

Hey, you're why I'll always have a job. You will hurt your children and I will save them,. Still it's a shame you are allowed to create more victims. Maybe one of them will become me some day and save children from you. I hope so for the childrens' sake.

God, I LOVE this site's troll outing policy *happy sigh*

I love imagining the wailing and gnashing of teeth going on when they want to post again and can't. BWAH HAH HAH! " BUT I WUZ LIKE TOTALLY TELLING THESE HARTLESS BICHES WHAT A GR8 MUTHER I AM AN HOW ITS LIKE THE MOST IMMPORTANT THING EVA AND THEY IS JUST HATERZ"

And it's the same tired old crap they come out with, every single time. Astonishing.
hilariously retarded
November 21, 2012
This seems dramatic and rude as hell. I think all kids do these things and all parents go with it to teach them things etc.. That and we were all kids once and have all done the same to another person. You're a waste of space. Incredibly self involved and a cunt. Good day.
November 21, 2012
hilariously retarded
This seems dramatic and rude as hell. I think all kids do these things and all parents go with it to teach them things etc.. That and we were all kids once and have all done the same to another person. You're a waste of space. Incredibly self involved and a cunt. Good day.

The pot just met the kettle. I've never posted on a board where I'm not wanted. Unlike a certain moo who seriously needs to get a life. As for being self involved??? I can be self involved on the grounds that I've never sluiced a loaf. You're jealous as hell of that and it eats at you. I also hope it pisses you off that I have something you don't. Have a nice life cleaning up shit, piss, and puke. That doesn't sound like fun hence the reason I will never sluice.
hilariously retarded
I think all kids do these things and all parents go with it to teach them things etc..
Last time I checked I wasn't a de-facto "educational tool" for someone's untrained brat. Besides if parunts are teaching anything in these situations, surely it should be good manners? Standing there slack-jawed while your kyd makes rude comments is teaching them nothing more than "it's fine to be rude whenever the fuck you like".
November 21, 2012
Ooooohhhh... outing stupid trolls! Love it! One thing I do wonder though is.. how did they manage to 'do the math' to post their comment? LOL!!!
November 21, 2012
Michelle
I find this so amusing since ALL of you where children once and I can guarantee you smiled, spoke or stared at random people at one point or another in your childhood. It's really funny how irritated you get. If a smiling child annoys you that much it sounds like you're the problem not them. I really hope that if I ever come across people like you my kids smile and talk and annoy the hell out of you. LOL

rmcbuckingham@yahoo.com

71-212-1-102.tukw.qwest.net

http://rmcbuckingham.wix.com/michellerenee#!home/mainPage

Michelle Renee, Port Orchard, Washington is a troll who violates TOU and should be reported.
November 21, 2012
My parents taught me to not engage with strangers. That meant no waving, no smiling, no nothing, until Mom said it was okay. This was for my protection as a child. I'm also pretty sure it was for the other party's protection as well. My mom suffered under no illusion that the whole world wanted to be "entertained" by me.

If Mom gave me the go-ahead, from the time I could talk, I was to offer my hand and say, "pleased to meet you." I do that to this day, with some variation on the wording. If I became too much of a chatterbox, Mom would simply say, "Reaperess, it's time for you to be quiet now." I'd stop talking and listen intently. I even remember my mom telling me that not everyone feels like talking all the time, so unless they want to talk to me, please don't bother them.

I said please and thank you. Once I was strong enough to hold doors, I was expected to hold them for everyone. Before that, Mom would hold the door, and I would stand beside her, quietly, until she gave me the go-ahead to go into a building. If someone held the door for me, I must reiterate, I said, "Thank you."

So you disgusting breeders need to shut the ever loving fuck up about "we were all children once." Some of us were children. Your offspring are not. They are brats who are not being taught good manners and good sense by their breeders.

See the difference?

It's your hell; you rot in it!
November 21, 2012
hilariously retarded

The we were all kids once bit is irrelevent. I had a pateint who was 13 years old with a blood alcohol of well over .300 . Should he not try and stop his kids from drinking becasue he drank himself into an ICU bed "because he was a kid once and did it?"

One of the saddest cases I saw were the parents who let thier little one run free range. Despite our best efforts, excellent CPR and rapid Advanced Life Support the child died from drowning. I knew the child personally. Myself and my crew gave our all and that child died because of "you were a kid once and you did it."

Kids do rude or even dangerous things and "we were all kids once' is a cop out due to pure laziness. Every time some clueless troll pops that one it triggers the memory of when we intubated that child, suctioned the vomit from his airway, how water from his lungs spewed out of the ET tube into my face, what it felt like when doing CPR and that first rib broke, how I got an IV when the other clinician could not, the sound of the physician's voice when he stopped the code, the wail of the mother's tears, and how I was not allowed to grieve becasue I had to clean the ambulance and go back to duty. I wish you could have those memories when some lazy, rude, self involved parent pops off that lame lazy cliche.

No child should die that way, no child should die because of "you were kids once.." no child should die because of inattentive and lazy parents.

I love this thread. I think what happens to me is a combination of babystalking and babygawking. The gawking comes first. Usually in a checkout line, I will be behind some moo or duh with their little golem-esque meatsack, and the little creeper WILL NOT TAKE HIS BEADY BABY EYES OFF ME. It's like the kid is a hungry vulture and I'm a half dead, freshly-mauled antelope. Sometimes it will wave or smile, but I'm pretty oblivious to my surroundings, and in a noisy, crowded environment, I try not to focus on anything so I don't have a panic attack due to too much noise. Coping skills and whatnot, so I can be a functional adult. The only time I notice the little grubber is when Moo or Duh start with, "Are you waving at that lady? SHOW HER HOW YOU WAVE! Can you tell her your name? TELL HER YOUR NAME, SWEETIE!" blah blah. Should I still not notice, the proud parents (motor function! Yay! ) or my mother, when she isn't thinking, will call attention to it. Guys, I am just trying to have a normal shopping trip, one free of me breaking out in anxiety rashes (I'm not sure if That's a thing but when I get anxious, I break out in red welts that itch really badly), or having a panic attack, or getting overstimulated, etc and I handle that shit myself, usually perfectly. But dammit, if I'm not responding DROP IT! Give me my peace; I don't harass you with my shit, you keep yours to yourself too.
November 22, 2012
kamikazepenguin
The gawking comes first. Usually in a checkout line, I will be behind some moo or duh with their little golem-esque meatsack, and the little creeper WILL NOT TAKE HIS BEADY BABY EYES OFF ME. It's like the kid is a hungry vulture and I'm a half dead, freshly-mauled antelope.

Oh fuck, I get that too. I don't know what it is about me that so attracts infants and small children, but they love to stare at me. The only advantage is that they are usually so enthralled with staring at me that they fall quiet. It would be much more useful to me if I could take advantage of that adoration and command a toddler army with my thoughts.

Breeders tend to read my 'fuck off' vibe pretty well and don't solicit me for approval. I can't remember the last time I was baby stalked.
November 22, 2012
Got home this am at 0830 PST. Flew all night.

First one was a 57 year old grandmother with a stroke. With rapid treatment and rapid critical care transport (Us) she will have no deficits and he grand kids don't mourn this day.

Patient number two, two year old special needs respiratory failure. The child is alive because of us.

So an evil childfree person saved two lives before these breeder trolls ever crawled out their lairs this morning.

thom_c
Got home this am at 0830 PST. Flew all night.

First one was a 57 year old grandmother with a stroke. With rapid treatment and rapid critical care transport (Us) she will have no deficits and he grand kids don't mourn this day.

Patient number two, two year old special needs respiratory failure. The child is alive because of us.

So an evil childfree person saved two lives before these breeder trolls ever crawled out their lairs this morning.

good for you! keep being an evil childfree person thumbs upwink
I had the most uncomfortable experience in recent memory on Saturday. It's not really babystalking as I knew the couple, well, at least the woman, very well as I think of her mom and dad as my aunt and uncle, she babysat me when I was a little Lauren, etc. td more of a baby encounter that I failed at.

So my parents, the aunt and uncle mentioned above, the couple, and I went out to lunch. They have 2 small kids, a 4ish year old boy and a baby girl, she may be around one. They're both pretty well behaved, for kids, I suppose, and for the most part I get along with kids. Babies, however, are a different story. I do not know what to do with them. My mom is holding the baby, it likes glasses, mouths, anything shiny, so she's entertained. Then she sees me. I notice. The rest of the table notices. My mother says, "do you see Lauren?" in that baby singy voice that I use with my dog. Baby gets Happy, reaches for my glasses and makes a funny face. Screw it, I think, might as well play along, so we make faces at one another and I am totally fine with this level of interaction. Then my mother hands her to me. HOW DOES ONE HOLD THESE THINGS?! IT SQUIRMS, IT WOBBLES, IT TRIES TO MARCH OFF YOUR LAP, BUT CAN'T WALK...WTF? and it's trying to put its fingers in my mouth, attempting to grab my glasses and hair clip all while bouncing around. I almost dropped it several times. I finally thrust it back into grandma's hands and tried to calm down. Then the dad gave me the stinkeye for the rest of the meal. And I was supremely pissed at my mother, she knows better. I don't like babies and I don't like having my personal space invaded, especially by a baby.
November 26, 2012
They usually stink, too. Not something I would want around me when I am thinking about eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 26, 2012
"Then the dad gave me the stinkeye for the rest of the meal."

I don't understand that. What is with breeders getting all butthurt when you don't coo over their loaf?
Sorry, but your kid is butt ugly, smells like a compost heap on a hot summer's day and all it does is babble and cry, how the fuck do you expect me to have a conversation with the thing?
November 27, 2012
Sorry, electric, but a compost heap smells worlds better than a stinky baby butt. lol!
November 28, 2012
Yeah, what happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 28, 2012
I missed teh trollz? sad smiley Somebody tell me what went down.
November 28, 2012
Deciding whether or not to yell at this troll in Spanish. Would make as much sense to it as its lowing does to me. Or maybe Klingon would be appropriate. Though binary would be so much more fun!
November 28, 2012
Holy fucking hell - another moronic moo. Get the hell off our board.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login