Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forced sterilization program in NC...bring it back, I say!

Posted by CrabCake 
Re: Forced sterilization program in NC...bring it back, I say!
April 26, 2012
This country is fucked up. So much outrage over the possibility of "forced sterilization." Where is the outrage when people can't be sterilized when they WANT to be? Why aren't people outraged over that?
They want to be outraged at the idea that not everybody should be having kids, but these same people are strangely quiet whenever yet another news story breaks that a parent murdered their own children.
Re: Forced sterilization program in NC...bring it back, I say!
April 26, 2012
I frequently get the more diverse gene pool argument when I try and talk about eugenics.
Oh yeah, these people are trying to talk evolution, when we live in a world of IVF and modern medicine. :bdid

For example I know one family who has a kid that was born so premature she could legally have been aborted. She spent the first few years of her life with pretty much constant care, and all sorts of operations and crap.
That's genes that shouldn't be here.
Oh and the moo was half dead by the time they got the kid out, and has since had two more fuck trophies. That's more people who shouldn't be here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against medicine, I just think that if you're going to go against natural selection you can't then use it as an argument.
How many of those mentally disabled people and other bad breeding stock would even reach the age where they'd be able to breed naturally?

Click here to login