Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
June 25, 2013
starlady
We got a big house about 16 years ago. (not really huge like a mcmansion but almost 3000 sq ft) I was in my 40's and had had a hyst about 3 years earlier. There were a bunch of people who asked 'what will you do with the rooms?' will you adopt? People just could not understand why we wanted a big house in the 'burbs when we didn't have kids. Well, all the rooms have a purpose... and we have adopted 3 poodles in the past 16 years. LOL
Some people think 'it's all about the kids' I just like my space.

I wish I had a big house, I'd love enough spare rooms to have a music room, art studio, study/library, even a games room would be nice. Maybe one day. Can't think of anything more useless than wasting lots of lovely space on mini-mes.

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
Anonymous User
June 27, 2013
Man I was tag-teamed bingoed today at my apartment's pool.

The older lady I can understand. Well, I mean bingoes are always stupid, but still. She was doing the "you're still young you shouldn't make a huge decision like that now" thing.
But what really bothered me was the second person...
yeah the bingo-er in question was SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD.

She pulled out ALL the stops. What if you meet the right guy? Why would you make such a huge decision so young? You don't know for sure! You might change your mind! You haven't met the right guy yet, he might want kids!

Kid, you're freaking sixteen. Yeah, I'm still young (25) but...but you're SIXTEEN. WHAT THE FUCK.
June 28, 2013
Ugh, loavesstillsuck, my parents do that shit all the time whenever we go out to eat, ooh and ah over any fucking baybee they see, and my mom still tries to get me to look at baybeez to try and get me to think they're cute when I've explained time and again that I just don't think they're cute. They look like bloated maggots to me, all of them. tongue sticking out smiley My parents seem cool with my CF life, but I wonder if they're trying to subliminally guilt me. Sorry, folks, not happening.

I got the, "But you'd be such a good MAWM" bingo from a co-worker the other day. She offered me a ride home and we stopped at a store on the way to grab a few items. She said, "I know you don't want kids, but you'd be the BEST MAWM." I just said, "Well, I don't want to be." or something like that. I hate how breeders and wannabreeds (she's a wannabreed) say that shit. Sure, I may be competent enough to keep a child alive, but that doesn't mean I'd be a "good parent." I'd be a shitty parent because I wouldn't WANT it, and the resentment would show. Damnit, breeders piss me off with their lack of logic.
June 28, 2013
I don't know how many times I've heard the, "You'd be the best mawm" line. Every time it makes me cringe. If anyone bingoed me in the past, I'd just say that I don't like kyds and would make a horrible mother. I thought that would be enough to shut them up. Then, for some asinine reason, I'd hear that bingo in response.

One time a person actually got mad at me for saying I'd be a terrible moo (just said it to get them off my back). "NO!11!! Don't YOU EVER insult yourself like that! You'd make the BEST MOOO EVAH!!" I was flabbergasted by their reaction and promptly changed the subject. In reality I wasn't insulting myself, as I despise kyds, and I KNOW I would be a horrible mooo as a result of that.

I don't say that anymore, just that I don't have kyds and never wanted them. Usually that's an answer that leaves them flummoxed and they don't take it any further.
June 29, 2013

She pulled out ALL the stops. What if you meet the right guy? Why would you make such a huge decision so young? You don't know for sure! You might change your mind! You haven't met the right guy yet, he might want kids!”

Would have told the little bitch that she wasn’t a fucking fortune teller and therefore couldn’t predict my future. I would have also let her know that I didn’t need a fucking teenager telling me how to live my life and to go back to lusting after Justin Bieber. Bet she’ll end up marrying the first idiot that pays attention to her, have a couple of babbies to make her perfect famblee, and then later on realize that her fantasy of the white picket fence is just not happening, making her miserable. Her marriage will fall apart, she’ll be a divorced moo with kids she realizes she never wanted and will start taking her brat’s adhd medication as a way of temporarily forgetting just how badly her life sucks.
June 29, 2013
elaphe_guttata

The older lady I can understand. Well, I mean bingoes are always stupid, but still. She was doing the "you're still young you shouldn't make a huge decision like that now" thing.

She pulled out ALL the stops. What if you meet the right guy? Why would you make such a huge decision so young? You don't know for sure! You might change your mind! You haven't met the right guy yet, he might want kids!

Kid, you're freaking sixteen. Yeah, I'm still young (25) but...but you're SIXTEEN. WHAT THE FUCK.

Sixteen years old? :eh?? Wow. I wouldn't have taken that nonsense. I'd have said "BITCH, I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" Stupid little bitch. That's a big reason that I hate teenagers - they think they're so fucking smart.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

June 29, 2013
strange aeons
elaphe_guttata

Sixteen years old? :eh?? Wow. I wouldn't have taken that nonsense. I'd have said "BITCH, I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" Stupid little bitch. That's a big reason that I hate teenagers - they think they're so fucking smart.

I'm nineteen and even I would've told the bitch to stuff it.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Anonymous User
June 30, 2013
Got told by a woman today that "everybody wants to have kids" and that "without them my life would have no purpose " this lady is a 30 something wanna moo currently trying have one.

I'm sure you all heard those lines before but I'm just extremely pissed off as at the moment. The topic came up when she asked me if had any I said nope don't want them never will she then acted all shocked and said the things above.
June 30, 2013
rose
Got told by a woman today that "everybody wants to have kids" and that "without them my life would have no purpose " this lady is a 30 something wanna moo currently trying have one.

I'm sure you all heard those lines before but I'm just extremely pissed off as at the moment. The topic came up when she asked me if had any I said nope don't want them never will she then acted all shocked and said the things above.

Yeah, don't let it get to you, even though it is annoying. Living well without loaves is the best revenge, which only becomes more apparent with time.
Anonymous User
June 30, 2013
Everybody wants kids, huh?

Is that why there are "safe places" to drop your "wanted" loaves, tons of unwanted kids that have become wards of the state, adoption agencies, etc.?

Fuck that stupid bitch.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2013
Posted in another forum in an "aspirations as a child" thread about wanting to get married as a child but now thinking it would never happen. Another member asked me why the sudden change and I just said it was because being childfree meant it's hard to find a partner. Then some other member who loves to attack me about my reproductive choices told me "I was only 20 and needed to grow up". Pretty rich coming from another 20 year old. smile rolling left righteyes2 I just told him that there was plenty time for growing up. Didn't bother stooping to his level to tell him it was very grown up for him to be telling me to grow up and to have decided kids were for him at only 20.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2013
I get bingos quite often in my family, and they just come more and more. My mother always gets on about how in my age (I am a 24 year old virgin) I should already have two kids to take care of, while my father laments why I do not have a husband and children already. Because "Who is going to take care of you when you are older?" To which I replied that other humans will do that, maybe even like my dad does - he takes care of the second husband of my deceased grandmother from time to time, and this second husband has own children who could look after him, but do not because they hold a grudge for him leaving them when they were young. So, I countered my dad's bingo with this example: "So then, why don't Stanislaw's kids take care of him but you? You are not his child. He has two other kids, they should take care of him!" "Ah, but he made the mistake of leaving them when they were young, of course they won't take care of him for that." "oh, but a second ago you told me that Family is everything, Dad. Surely, if family is everything, they should be able to forgive him for that and take care of him, right?"

I also got bingos by my ex-boyfriend, who couldn't wait to get me pregnant, because it would be a shame if I didn't have any children, as beautiful as I am.

I am so glad I have two friends who also identify as CF.
July 04, 2013
darkerthanblack
I get bingos quite often in my family, and they just come more and more. My mother always gets on about how in my age (I am a 24 year old virgin) I should already have two kids to take care of, while my father laments why I do not have a husband and children already. Because "Who is going to take care of you when you are older?" To which I replied that other humans will do that, maybe even like my dad does - he takes care of the second husband of my deceased grandmother from time to time, and this second husband has own children who could look after him, but do not because they hold a grudge for him leaving them when they were young. So, I countered my dad's bingo with this example: "So then, why don't Stanislaw's kids take care of him but you? You are not his child. He has two other kids, they should take care of him!" "Ah, but he made the mistake of leaving them when they were young, of course they won't take care of him for that." "oh, but a second ago you told me that Family is everything, Dad. Surely, if family is everything, they should be able to forgive him for that and take care of him, right?"

I also got bingos by my ex-boyfriend, who couldn't wait to get me pregnant, because it would be a shame if I didn't have any children, as beautiful as I am.

I am so glad I have two friends who also identify as CF.

First of all, love your name hehe
Second, that is awful. You are very very young to be heaving children. How could they say that? They should just be glad you're healthy and happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
Anonymous User
July 04, 2013
milenascarlet

First of all, love your name hehe
Second, that is awful. You are very very young to be heaving children. How could they say that? They should just be glad you're healthy and happy.

Thank you. blushing It's a username I always use when I go into the "underground" and the darker places of the internet too. grinning smiley

I just don't understand them at all. Apparently, I am too healthy and too happy for them or something. Or they are bitter because neither my brother nor me want to give them the grandchuldren.
July 08, 2013
efsb

She pulled out ALL the stops. What if you meet the right guy? Why would you make such a huge decision so young? You don't know for sure! You might change your mind! You haven't met the right guy yet, he might want kids!”

Would have told the little bitch that she wasn’t a fucking fortune teller and therefore couldn’t predict my future. I would have also let her know that I didn’t need a fucking teenager telling me how to live my life and to go back to lusting after Justin Bieber. Bet she’ll end up marrying the first idiot that pays attention to her, have a couple of babbies to make her perfect famblee, and then later on realize that her fantasy of the white picket fence is just not happening, making her miserable. Her marriage will fall apart, she’ll be a divorced moo with kids she realizes she never wanted and will start taking her brat’s adhd medication as a way of temporarily forgetting just how badly her life sucks.

this. someone should say this in-her-face to shut the little bitch's mouth. HA! instant reverse bingo!

Oh, I just love to kill other people's mundane dream and hope.
July 13, 2013
This one isn't too bad but it had me cracking up.

I had a family member call me today to check in on me after my tubal. They told me that they never thought I'd actually go through with it and end up with one by accident. You know, like everyone else. I laughed because it wasn't supposed to be mean spirited coming from them.
July 17, 2013
Smb. from my FB list got bingoed (don't know if she's CF). However she posted smth. along the lines that she cannot understand bumper stickers especially the ones with baby on board. A guy from her list replied: "you will when you have kids, they change your driving style completely."

So shall i understand that if i don't have kids i drive recklessly or what? It is similar to that one that CF people lead hedonostic party lives. smile rolling left righteyes2 I'm sorry to differ but i'm a careful driver and yes sometimes i do drive too slow. I don't have to have a loaf in the car to care about my life and the other passangers that happen to be with me.
Anonymous User
July 17, 2013
Those baby on board signs are often mistaken by breeders for licenses to drive like assholes. It's almost always a moo who tries to flatten anyone in her path with her Urban Assault Vehicle. Every once in awhile, some emasculated duh in a micro-compact car will also display said sign.
July 18, 2013
blackpearl
A guy from her list replied: "you will when you have kids, they change your driving style completely."

He's right. Just try driving like a sane person with three screaming brats bouncing around in the back seat and tossing fries from their Happy Meals at the back of your head! "Baby on board" is a warning to other drivers: "I drive like a jackass!"
July 18, 2013
juliewashere88
blackpearl
A guy from her list replied: "you will when you have kids, they change your driving style completely."

He's right. Just try driving like a sane person with three screaming brats bouncing around in the back seat and tossing fries from their Happy Meals at the back of your head! "Baby on board" is a warning to other drivers: "I drive like a jackass!"

OK... we need a bumper sticker that says that. I want one!!! it will go nicely with the one that says "my poodle is smarter than your honor student" LOL
Anonymous User
July 24, 2013
I love where I live right now. My apartment is cute, the maintenance guy is one of the coolest, chill, helpful dudes ever, and the neighbors are super friendly. It's awesome.

The only downside is it's super breederiffic. Like half the people here have small children and there's bingoes flying at me left and right, and some of the stuff they say you'd think they'd actually read a bingo card it's so generic. Today I heard "man I've got a totally different perspective on life now that I have kids, it's like I do everything for them, I got my life together for them so they can have a good life" and then one chick actually said "I love the feeling of being pregnant, it's the best" and they always say this around me lol. And the amount of "you'll change your mind when you meet the right guy" and "I knew people your age who said they never wanted kids and they ended up having them" is through the fucking roof.

I love this place but I wish there was at least ONE cf person here to offset the crazy!

thankfully most of my friends are cf. There's a few that want kids, but for the most part not so much. I think because the nerd community seems to have a lot of cf people.
July 24, 2013
Have to wonder when they say "I got my life together so THEY can have a good life" What about "I got my life together so *I* could have a good life" Not need to pop a sprog so YOU can have a good life. Just .... have a good life for YOU. (generic you)
July 24, 2013
^^ Yes, but they think doing anything for themselves is selfish. Unless there are kids involved, doing anything for yourself is selfish. smile rolling left righteyes2

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Anonymous User
August 05, 2013
Has anyone ever bingo-ed someone that bingo-ed them? I ask because I got so sick of being bingo-ed about my choice I've started doing it back to them. But instead of babies I use animals.

A couple of nights ago a friend I haven't seen in weeks decided to stop by. She's a PNB and has never pushed the topic of my choice to be CF until now. It started innocently or at least I thought. It was just simple questions about how I came to my decision and I didn't mind because I'm the only CF person she knows.

Quickly I found I was wrong. "you'll change your mind, it's different when they're your own, it's the best thing ever". I got pissed that it changed so quickly. So I decided to see if she liked it. I asked if she was a cat or dog person. She said dog so I started on the subject of cats. Thinking of as many bingo's I could use with the cat context.

After awhile she became angry and upset that I was forcing my opinion on her. That she would never change her mind and it was insulting to say she would. I pointed out the only difference between my conversation and her's was I swapped child for cat. She changed her tune and said sorry. I find it extremely funny.
Anonymous User
August 05, 2013
I've done that before. Some guy used to insist, rather vehemently, that I would change my mind, and by this year, I'd be knocked up. I asked him how likely he'd be to change his mind about being a male. He said no way in hell would he change his mind. I told him that I would have a kid once he had a vagina and tits.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login