Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
June 15, 2015
Oh I got all that 'she must be inpig' stuff when I was in my 20's and 30's. (got a hyst at 40 so then it was 'she must be menopausal') Anyhow.. this one woman would not shut up. One evening I was out at a meeting. I had eaten something that was causing 'the runs' So I didn't go into the meeting.. and waited outside in the social hall for my imodium to work.
Woman came out and asked why Iwas waiting out there. I said I was not feeling well. First thing she said 'Sounds like you're pregnant'
I said 'no.. just something I ate'
She just kept insisting that I had to be inpig because I had been married for 5 years by then and it was certainly 'time' for me to have kids.
I told her...'no.. no kids for me'
She said 'Oh kids will happen when your married'
Then she started telling others there that I didn't feel well and I must be inpig. I hadn't been specific with my symptoms up till then. Finally I had had enough. I said to everyone she was spreading this rumor to that "I ate something too fatty and I have the runs and I am waiting for the imodium to work and I am not.. nor will I ever be pregnant"
Why should a person have to do that. When some idiot opinionated budinsky brings up the inpig diagnosis we have to stand up and announce to the entire assembly that "I JUST HAVE THE SHITS...OAKY!"
June 27, 2015
I will delight you all with some bingo i got recently. I was having some random conversation with two aquaintances and the subject of books and reading came up. I said that i'm really interested in literature in my field and i recently started reading a good book. One of them added all of a sudden: "oh, just wait a bit, the only literature you'll be interested in will be about parenting".smile rolling left righteyes2 I didn't continue or say anything afterwards, i just stared at the respective blankly.
June 27, 2015
@ blackpearl: OMG but on the bright side you can really see what parenting does with people....
June 28, 2015
that's funny, im pretty sure every "parent" I've met, says there's no books on parenting, suggesting they didn't even try to find, read or learn anything before procreating. plus, says who? my dad took on a few courses around the time my brother was to be born, law was one that I can actually name, he also loved reading various different kinds of books every night, enough over time to have his own library room in the house, my mum read horror novels till we finished primary school.

they still read us a book till we were old enough to read the book to them, once we went to bed after it, they read their books.
Anonymous User
June 30, 2015
I've got 3 bingo stories.

1. A couple of years ago I was in the car with my dad, (I was probably in the 15-17 year old range). We normally have good conversations, but when I mentioned that the idea of having children (especially the parasitic infection part), was repulsive to me, and how I liked being alone, and going to bed when I want to, and eating what I want to etc.... After I finished with my semi-rant, the first words out of my dads mouth were "You shouldn't assume that you'll always feel that way, you might change your mind". angry smiley I called him on the patronizingness of his statement (I had not heard the term "bingo" yet), I likened it to telling a gay person that they might change their mind about being gay. I would go so far to say that not wanting kids is part of my gender identity (bisexual female non-breeder).

2. I was in my philosophy class (which was a load of :BS anyway, the prof hated hard science), and the duh-prof (who frequently talked about his daughter in a breederish manner) said the dreaded bingo "when you have kids" to the ENTIRE class, he was talking about how "when you have kids" you do all the parenting things you said you wouldn't (like using "cause I say so etc...). I feel really sorry for his adult former sprog. In any case right after he said that, I raised my hand and said "you shouldn't say "when" we have kids, since that alienates those of us who aren't planning on having kids" he responded that "sometimes things happen that you don't plan" in a really patronizing voice. I put on my stone-cold bitch face and said "that's why I'm glad abortions exist" At that moment everyone in the class looked at me with shock and awe. Of course I have a type of birth control that's more effective than tubal ligation, and very little interest in p in v sex, but I will say pretty much anything, even to a prof. As a side note, I got a A- in that class, most people got Bs. :cool

3. My mom said that "sucess is having two kids in college" refrencing me in my brother (not strictly accurate anyway as my brother just graduated.) I looked at her like saying 'wtf'
July 15, 2015
@#$%&
I've got 3 bingo stories.

1. A couple of years ago I was in the car with my dad, (I was probably in the 15-17 year old range). We normally have good conversations, but when I mentioned that the idea of having children (especially the parasitic infection part), was repulsive to me, and how I liked being alone, and going to bed when I want to, and eating what I want to etc.... After I finished with my semi-rant, the first words out of my dads mouth were "You shouldn't assume that you'll always feel that way, you might change your mind". angry smiley I called him on the patronizingness of his statement (I had not heard the term "bingo" yet), I likened it to telling a gay person that they might change their mind about being gay. I would go so far to say that not wanting kids is part of my gender identity (bisexual female non-breeder).

2. I was in my philosophy class (which was a load of :BS anyway, the prof hated hard science), and the duh-prof (who frequently talked about his daughter in a breederish manner) said the dreaded bingo "when you have kids" to the ENTIRE class, he was talking about how "when you have kids" you do all the parenting things you said you wouldn't (like using "cause I say so etc...). I feel really sorry for his adult former sprog. In any case right after he said that, I raised my hand and said "you shouldn't say "when" we have kids, since that alienates those of us who aren't planning on having kids" he responded that "sometimes things happen that you don't plan" in a really patronizing voice. I put on my stone-cold bitch face and said "that's why I'm glad abortions exist" At that moment everyone in the class looked at me with shock and awe. Of course I have a type of birth control that's more effective than tubal ligation, and very little interest in p in v sex, but I will say pretty much anything, even to a prof. As a side note, I got a A- in that class, most people got Bs. :cool

3. My mom said that "sucess is having two kids in college" refrencing me in my brother (not strictly accurate anyway as my brother just graduated.) I looked at her like saying 'wtf'

This is me, My account got munched by "Routine maintenance" :eatu
Anonymous User
August 01, 2015
:newb Hello! This is my first time posting and I have two.

1. I was just at a funeral for my grandmother on Friday, and was catching up with my aunt that I hadn't seen in years. We were talking about how I had just gotten married a few months ago, and out of the blue she asked if I wanted kids. I was kind of caught off-guard, so all I could muster was "ahhh... probably not, no."

That seemed to go right in one ear and out the other, because she came right back with this kind of knowing look and said "eventually you'll get to that point where you just say: 'I'm ready.'" She wasn't mean about it, she just has that mentality that every woman's dream is to find the perfect man and have his babies.

I didn't have the heart to tell her I'm getting the Essure implants in a couple weeks.:biggrin2

2. This one was about a month back. My BFF is 28 now (two years older than me) and lately she claims to be going through some sort of self-diagnosed episode of baby rabies. She's obsessed with baby clothes, and she has to stop and look at them whenever we go through the store.

I don't mind this too much; she knows I don't want kids and she hasn't given me any shit about it so far. But when I told her I've never experienced anything even remotely similar to what she's going through, she gave me that same stupid knowing look and says she thinks it'll "probably hit me pretty soon."
August 02, 2015
I am 62 and I have NEVER had any kind of obsession with BAYBEE CLOTHES! So.. it DOES NOT happen to all of us. I even used to work in the infant/chyld dept at a department store back in the 70's. I could not stand taking inventory of all those onesies, t-shirts, training pants, 'disposies' (as we called the newly minted throw away shitwraps) OMG.. I needed to get out of that stuff. So my manager gave me the asst mgr job over in the pre-teen section. I was only 22 then... and the need to fondle baybee clothes just never hit me.
August 06, 2015
This thread makes me so grateful for my parents who get grand-bingoed since I got married.
My mom recently had the following conversation with a co-worker.
Co-worker: Oh, I'll bet you can't wait until ECB and Mr ECB have kids
Mother: ECB doesn't want to have kids
Co-worker: Oh, sometimes things just happen. They may just have an accident.
Mother: ECB doesn't have accidents. If she says she won't have any, then she won't have any.
August 06, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
This thread makes me so grateful for my parents who get grand-bingoed since I got married.
My mom recently had the following conversation with a co-worker.
Co-worker: Oh, I'll bet you can't wait until ECB and Mr ECB have kids
Mother: ECB doesn't want to have kids
Co-worker: Oh, sometimes things just happen. They may just have an accident.
Mother: ECB doesn't have accidents. If she says she won't have any, then she won't have any.

I long for the day I hear my mum say that, closest I get is her trying to "suggest" to my grandma not to hold hear breath for grandkids from me. As for outsiders enquiring, she shifts the focus to my brother instead of saying anything more about me, which I guess isn't bad persay.
August 06, 2015
My mother's also good about that. When people suggest that she should be sad because I don't have any kids she says that she's happy enough to be involved in the lives of her young nieces and nephews. She finds it really odd that people would suggest I should have kids for her, and has recounted these stories to me.
August 17, 2015
So I got bingo'd today. For the very first time in my life. I knew it was an inevitability and that I'm not getting any younger, but usually the wife is the one being told shit. I'm just indirectly bingo'd through her.

But this time it was directed right at me.

We had one of those stupid "get to know your coworkers" office lunches today. I knew it was going to be a living hell because it seems like every person I work with his pregnant, has kids already, or both. Even the guys are pretty rabid or handing out udder rubs like candy. It makes me sick.

Anyway, the lunch meeting of course had the "go around the room and introduce yourself bullshit. Like grade school all over again. We hear about the older team members' kids, the younger unmarried members' nieces/nephews, how one girl is about to pop out her second, another girl announces her pregnancy right then and there (with in-depth description of her morning sickness symptoms), and finally me.

Soon as I say my name, it starts.

"SO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA HAVE KIDS?!?!?!1one!"

I bite my tongue so I don't reply, "Never, I fucking hate brats." I was right in the middle of the tiger pit, that would have got me mauled.

I reply "Not planning on it." and of course the bingoes pop out rapid fire. You'll change your mind, you never know, what if you have an accident, and so on. Even a few "it's all worth it!" comments tossed in for good measure, even after all the bitching about how much it sucks being sick all the time.

It mercifully quit when the conversation topic changed, but I was just too stunned to say much more.

Ladies here, I know you get this so much more than us guys do and for that I am so sorry.
August 22, 2015
Last day of my anatomy 2 classes. This weeks's topic was the reproductive system. One person jokingly said he liked my "babies" (my posts) to which I, of course replied that were I to have babies a surgeon would be sued for a lot of money.

Of course, some choad of a moron has to chime in that "You never know! You might change your mind and want babies."

My replay was: "Actually I do know that I'll never want them. Thankfully, I'm no longer able to have them."

What a fucking retard though. Seriously. How stupid and rude do you have to be to chide some stranger, who frankly, is making all of this class chock full of breeders look like swill (they are SO intensely stupid) that I could never possibly know what I want to do with my own fucking body and life. Insufferable twat.
October 29, 2015
dood
Soon as I say my name, it starts.

"SO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA HAVE KIDS CONSUME?!?!?!1one!"

I bite my tongue so I don't reply, "Never, I fucking hate bratsconsumption." I was right in the middle of the tiger pit, that would have got me mauled.

I reply "Not planning on it." and of course the bingoes pop out rapid fire. You'll change your mind and want to consume, you never know when you'll want to consume, what if you have an accident and consume, and so on. Even a few "it's all worth it consuming!" comments tossed in for good measure, even after all the bitching about how much it sucks being sick broke all the time.

It mercifully quit when the conversation topic changed, but I was just too stunned to say much more.

Ladies here, I know you get this so much more than us guys do and for that I am so sorry.

This is the way I see/hear bingos now, because it is the truth and makes just as much sense to think of it this way. They're just too dense to be aware of how they're being manipulated.

Wah Wah Bingo (queue in teacher voice from Charlie Brown)---Kids Consumption worth it wah! Spawning Consumption is the most worthwhile accomplishment of my wah wah life. Baybeez Consumption is the fewturre wah!!! Wah wah wah wah wah wahhh. Wah wah wah. Wah wah.
December 25, 2015
FIL wishes for the next year: we were all gathered to share our presents, FIL starts counting us and says "10 people here, i wish next year we will be 11!

Given the fact he hints all the time that i should give up my job i have now in a bigger city and move with them, he also looked on the internet and planned what kind of jobs i can do near the village they live in, you can imagine who the eleventh person might be. Oh, and i'll also be 30 next year, which i don't look forward too at all.
December 26, 2015
Ah, Christmas. The time for bingoes.
"But you'll regret it later on!" says my step-grandmother when my stepsister and I showed our disgust at the idea of having children.
Regret what, exactly? Changing shitty diapers? Waking up at all hours of the night to console a screeching banshee? Being tied to another human being for...oh...the rest of my life? Having said human being inherit my oh so wonderful genetics, which means many, many trips to the hospital? Dealing with tantrums? Ending up miserable and depressed and working shitty jobs like my parents?
I'd rather not, thank you. I'm moving out of my parents' house in a week from now, and I'm about to start a new life. I want to enjoy my independence and not have to be tied down by anyone. Unless that someone has four legs - I applied for a service dog.
December 27, 2015
electricfire
"But you'll regret it later on!" says my step-grandmother when my stepsister and I showed our disgust at the idea of having children.
Regret what, exactly? Changing shitty diapers? Waking up at all hours of the night to console a screeching banshee? Being tied to another human being for...oh...the rest of my life? Having said human being inherit my oh so wonderful genetics, which means many, many trips to the hospital? Dealing with tantrums? Ending up miserable and depressed and working shitty jobs like my parents?

I was reading a post the other day by someone who said she wasn't sure she wanted kids because she doesn't like babies and some guy responded that she should think about what kind of life she wants in the future, because "they won't always be young." Children as an investment for the kind of life you want to have when you're elderly seems like a bad choice to me. What about the years between now and then, don't they count for something? And what if you die suddenly and never make it to that retirement you've been yearning for? And what if you don't end up enjoying grandkids anymore than you enjoyed kids, and you resent having spent the healthy active years of your life passing up on what you wanted to do?

Of course the entire premise of telling you that you'll regret it is based on the idea that your dream for old age is the same as the breeder's. When I think of myself in 20 years, I don't want to be surrounded by family from my loins, even if I could jump there magically without all the years in between.
December 27, 2015
See,,, I liked kids when I was younger. didn't want them but could tollerate them. I can't imagine having to put up with grands now. I can hardly tollerate 'good' kids at this point in life.
December 28, 2015
yurble
electricfire

I was reading a post the other day by someone who said she wasn't sure she wanted kids because she doesn't like babies and some guy responded that she should think about what kind of life she wants in the future, because "they won't always be young." Children as an investment for the kind of life you want to have when you're elderly seems like a bad choice to me. What about the years between now and then, don't they count for something? And what if you die suddenly and never make it to that retirement you've been yearning for? And what if you don't end up enjoying grandkids anymore than you enjoyed kids, and you resent having spent the healthy active years of your life passing up on what you wanted to do?

Of course the entire premise of telling you that you'll regret it is based on the idea that your dream for old age is the same as the breeder's. When I think of myself in 20 years, I don't want to be surrounded by family from my loins, even if I could jump there magically without all the years in between.

Exactly. The person who told me this has five children, and most of them aren't speaking to each other. The youngest of her kids tried to screw over my stepdad by using his ID to get out of paying a speeding ticket. This same guy is also a gambling addict and had stolen his parents' pension check at one point. The oldest is on his third marriage, with a lazy, alcoholic son and another son that can't seem to hold a job. Another one of her sons is having some health problems, plus he has a developmentally delayed son, who reproduced and has two kids of his own with severe disabilities. So I don't think they'll be caring for Grandma when she's too sick to care for herself.
Yeah, I'd rather not have to deal with a dysfunctional famblee when I'm on my deathbed.
January 10, 2016
I'll give you a bit of background on this...my workplace hires security guards through a local security company. This company seems to hire some of the worst, bottom-of-the-barrel workers it can find--we once had a "guard" who was actively being investigated for sexual abuse of a minor working for us. We had no knowledge of this until we say him on the news, going to jail. We've had others who've done everything from fallen asleep daily on the job to make unwanted advances to younger female employees.

So a couple weeks ago the current one, who is nice but very stupid, comes and stands by me and says, "So, do you have any kids?"
"Nope," I said.
"Aw, I thought you would have some kids."
"Nope, just the furry kind." I said. He stood there for a minute just staring like he was trying to figure that out, and then goes, "Aww," like he was really disappointed.
"You are married though, right?"
"Yes," I said. "We just don't want kids."
He stood there looking at me for a full moment, not saying anything, and it really started to creep me out.
"You're still young, though," he said finally.
"No, no I am not," I said, and turned away. He finally just walks away.
January 12, 2016
OMG I got BINGOED today! First time in a LONG while!

And I PAID for it too! WTF? Is that like an 'extra strength' bingo???

It was "The Tax Guy". On a happy note we closed 2015 with few problems. And the Accountant didn't even yell at me at all! I am 'doing better with my book keeping'! thumbs up

But then the Tax Atty says to me: "You're such a good looking woman, I can't believe you're single." And - "What do you want to be in this shitty biz for? Why don't you get married and have a few kids?"

Can you believe this? WTF???

This is what I said - OK, we were outside smoking when he said this, I said - "Let's go back upstairs, I wanna show you something ~"

I had an idea since it was bit after 10 am. Back in the office we go and I directed him into our kitchen / break area where I flipped on the TV to The Steve Wilkos Show. I pointed at it and said - "You think I wanna wind up like those people???"

Which he laughed at and said - "You're paranoid."

PARANOID!

To that I responded - "Yeah, it's probably from being in this "shitty business".

You know, I've been trying to put my finger on *who* this guy reminds me of - and it finally came to me: Jeb Bush. GAH

And I'm "such a good looking woman"? Snort. NO. Yeah and I was wearing - black jeans and boots, red plaid flannel shirt, grey sweater. Not even 'dressed up' in work attire! Because I had to go to the Dentist prior to work and then I had plans with my Mom. So I had to get up *before dawn* yet again and it had snowed so there was that to clean and I figured my Mom, who's just got over an illness, would maybe need some assistance, and of course I'm not going to walk around in snow and ice in high heels.
Eg. I looked like - I dunno - one step away from a skid row bum?

Do I look like a Victoria's Secret model to you? Seriously. THAT'S good looking. I should've said that to this idiot. Oh and this CHUMP is MARRIED too! So whats he assessing *my looks* for? Why are you looking at me? EYES ON THE PAPERWORK MISTER! Fucking Lawyers angry smiley

Do you see how men are? This really irritated me and my coworker said I was 'taking it the wrong way' and / or it's a "compliment"? How is this a compliment? It's an INSULT! I
Coworker then said that I'm "batshit nuts". I'm nuts???

Well, I'm paranoid and batshit nuts now. Nice.

@ Yurble and Bop - I can relate to what you're saying. Co workers, eh? Hey, it's not just security people who are stupid, how about it? Hey Bop - you should tell that guy to go to Law School! I can line him up a job with these fools straight away.
And kids are 'an investment'? WHA? No, kids are a liability. You know it's true too because the Acc said my book keeping skills have improved! So - I'm right then!

Why is it always men too? You know what - I had a pretty profound thought yesterday: Men want you to have kids so then you will be THEIR Mommy! Men you may be involved with as well as men in general. They have a Mother Fetish.

Yeah well I have a MONEY Fetish so I will stick with my "Shitty Business", thanks. And these people are ~ assholes? Are you kidding me?

This reminds me of something else I read once - on one of these RWNJ Tin Foil Hat sites ~
Some people were discussing "Feminism" (NOT in a positive light, trust) - and some guy said he didn't want his wife working because it was bad enough that he had to go out and 'do battle' amongst the shifty biz types and he didn't want her 'exposed to that'. And then he carried on with saying how ~ I forget the particulars but along the lines of how 'she was innocent' and how great it was (for him) to have 'pure love like that'.

GAG ME! I'm the sort who believes "The truth will set you free". I don't believe in 'sheltering' people. Especially for your own benefit? I can't with this. And besides - even the shiftiest operators are WAY FAR BETTER than any "Famblee Types". "The Family" is where THE WORST ASSHOLES reside!

Oh and I saw something sim, along the same lines, where some guy was saying that now he loves "His Son's Mother". They have a Mother Fetish. You need to be a VS Model / Porn Star and also somehow Mommy.

Where is the MONEY in this equation here? I have to survive. Dr. Phil bought his wife a Ferrari - where's mine? You gonna buy me one Mister Man? Yeah, I didn't think so. So I will have to get it myself then, won't I?

One more positive note re money - I WON THE POWERBALL! I got 0/5 + the Power Ball, that's the only # I got. But I won $4! YAY! Cashed that in today, told my buddies at the store that I had WON THE POWERBALL! and they got a big laugh, ha. So now I only need $199,996 to get the Ferrari. Oh, I'm practically there - I better go make room for it in the garage RIGHT NOW! LOL

I am glad this CRAPPY DAY is over and I can vent here smiling smiley
January 14, 2016

"You're such a good looking woman, I can't believe you're single." And - "What do you want to be in this shitty biz for? Why don't you get married and have a few kids?"

What a sexist, Alpha male jerk. This is just the type of flack and noise that women have to put up with all their working lives. I work for money. Money = not living outside and not being beholden to someone else. I'm with my husband because I want to be and not because I have to be and I have the money to back up that statement. Oh and I might be pretty, but I'm there to do a job, not be someone's visual eye candy.

That your co-irker doesn't have a clue that this is out of line in 2016 is also disturbing.

Some people were discussing "Feminism" (NOT in a positive light, trust) - and some guy said he didn't want his wife working because it was bad enough that he had to go out and 'do battle' amongst the shifty biz types and he didn't want her 'exposed to that'. And then he carried on with saying how ~ I forget the particulars but along the lines of how 'she was innocent' and how great it was (for him) to have 'pure love like that'.

Oh yes, these Og types love it when women are "innocent" and "sheltered" because they can't run away. People who have the means to run away if necessary don't have to put up with shit. They can make statements like, that is not acceptable. These Og types want to go back to the 'good old days" when a woman couldn't own property in her own name, have her own credit or money. It's not a good deal for the woman when Og decides he wants to trade up to a worldly, better looking woman down the line.
January 16, 2016
Haha, I got bingoed by my childless aunt yesterday. She finally came and saw my new house, and she said that it's so roomy we could have a chyuld in here, too! I just kinda blew it off. I'm 47 years old, and never had the desire to sluice. My husband has had a vasectomy, and has no desire, either.

I told her "Thanks, but no thanks." She wouldn't let it go, though, and started telling me how my beloved office could make a great chyuld's room. What a joke! Where would I do my work and read bratfree from? This only goes to show how little my family knows about me.
January 16, 2016
mumofsixbirds
Haha, I got bingoed by my childless aunt yesterday. She finally came and saw my new house, and she said that it's so roomy we could have a chyuld in here, too!

I think people just can't understand what spare rooms and space in a cf persons house is all about. When I sold my two bedroom town house and bought this 3 bedroom duplex years ago around 20. I bought it so I could have a yard for my dog, closed off air conditioned room for my computer gear and a spare room for when guests stayed over. At the time I didn't know about CF people, but knew I hated kids and didn't want any.

People kept telling me that's alot of house for one person. Didn't have many guests stay over, so I sold the spare bed. Shoulda seen everyone I knew flip out when I converted the spare room into a home gym. I got all the "what happends when you have kids?" Or "I guess the gym gear can be sold or moved to the garage and you can leave a car outside" bingos. same with when I upgraded to a 2 door sports car, everyone said "its a bad idea, where will you put the kids and the groceries?". At the time I believe I said "I don't even have a boyfriend, let alone having kids anytime soon, and the boot is huge".

Haven't had any bingos related to them since.
January 17, 2016
Can you imagine what people thought or said when we moved to this 4 br two story colonial in the burbs 18 years ago? Even though we were in our 40's and I'd recently had a hysterectomy. Still got the remarks. We love space and it was a great deal in a great neighborhood... and brand new. Every room is used.. except maybe the formal livingroom space. We each have an office and a guestroom that doubles as an extra closet space for storage and stuff. Basement is craft area and mancave. Love having company and have a great place for picnics. Who needs to stuff the space with kyds? Soon after we moved in.. I did feel the need for another addition to the family... so we got another puppy. LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login