Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
December 05, 2011
starlady
quills
starlady
My SIL is from southern Mississippi..... Gulf coast.

Not far from where I grew up....which was also on the Gulf Coast just in Alabama. I didn't even know we had that type of breeder down this way. I only ever see the trashy neglectful type.

Well, in near Gulfport you have a street full of them in the neighborhood my SIL lives in. When her kids were small they'd have 'gatherings' and OMG the moo talk. One day it was a pool party. I stayed clear of her pool after that. All moos with professional duhs... and all over protective, helicopter, my kid is so spechial, obsessed moo cows.

I...I can't decide what's worse. What you described or the shit smeared sprogs my family produce like poptarts from a toaster. (To give you an idea I'm the youngest of the 17 first grandkids. After that is just got worse. I think my grandma has like great great grandkids already and like 80+ in all). Both situations seem equally squicky.
Anonymous User
December 05, 2011
norcalgirl
So after dinner, DF was in the kitchen doing dishes and getting dessert ready while I sat at the table with W, H and L. (If I recall correctly, the two kids were napping in the other room.) H had become *very* inebriated and somehow we got on the topic of their son who was about to turn one year old.

H out of the blue made a statement to me, something to the effect that in ten years I would look back on my life and be sorry that I had lived "the wrong way". saying 'wtf'

I was very surprised, but thought that since H's first language is not English and he was speaking in English at the time that I had misunderstood. Over the course of the next 20 or so minutes, H went on a long rampage and made numerous attacks on me including the following:

If this had been me, after the first 15 seconds, H and his family would've been told to leave immediately in no uncertain terms. No way in hell would I have tolerated being talked to that way in my own goddamn house. Not for a minute. Nor would I have accepted an apology. If he didn't remember what he'd said, I would've told him to get his wife to explain it. Neither of them would've been allowed back in my home again.

I'm fairly intolerant and unforgiving of crap like that, especially when it happens in my own home. I doubt seriously if I'd have spoken to either one of them again.
Anonymous User
December 05, 2011
starlady
Hey you all.. I have a question for ya. The one BINGO that I still get (at 58) is 'You'll never know what real love is because you never had a child" You all are discussing 'come backs' so... give me a good one for that comment. The 'I love my dh and my poodle' doesn't quite cut it.

I have poodles so YES we do know real love! My mum has often said she couldn't possibly love Mr Hugo any more even if she'd given birth to him herself haha. So poodles ARE pure love.

How about:

'Come to think of it, I've never experienced real pure, unadulterated rage at a child either, I guess cause I can just hand 'em back once the Kodak moments are over!'

'Just give me one minute, I just vommed in my mouth a little'

'Romeo and Juliet is the world's greatest love story and they never sprogged so you're clearly wrong.'

'You know what's pure love? Handing a screaming kid back to its mother then going about and enjoying my day. THAT is love. I'm in love with life'

'Talk to me when you're in a nursing home and haven't had a visit/call in a month'

Side note, but the best counterbingo when people say you'll die old and alone is to tease them about their future nursing home.

'Ok so how often do you actually think they're going to visit you? Once a week? HA yeah right, maybe when you're on your way out so they can sort out your will. Once a month, MAYBE a call once a week if you're lucky. Oh wait we have texting now so guess they might text you more. But nursing homes stink of old people so you know they ain't gonna face up there for more than an hour visit at a time and be clock watching. You should really consider one of those private 24hr nurses, that's what I'm doing so I can stay at home. Let's hope your Gen Y darlings don't cost you *too* much into their 30s and you can afford it.

Please note I am not this rude to close friends/people I care about, I would say these things in a laughing voice too, not aggressive and angry. But if someone seriously starts giving you grief for personal life choices then they do deserve some harsh truth in their face.
Anonymous User
December 05, 2011
starlady:

A bitch told me that because I was adopted, I would never know the true love of a parent.

Broke my heart.

Was cheered up by her son getting arrested though for drugs and theft.
Anonymous User
December 05, 2011
togspled
starlady:

A bitch told me that because I was adopted, I would never know the true love of a parent.

Broke my heart.

What a cunt, oh well at least she knows the true shame of being a parent when your kid fucks up.
December 05, 2011
nightshade
togspled
starlady:

Broke my heart.

What a cunt, oh well at least she knows the true shame of being a parent when your kid fucks up.

OMG I am adopted and I never got a comment like that. I did get a comment from my MIL (before she was my MIL) She actually told my dh (then df) 'Why do you want to marry HER? She's adopted (said in a tone like she'd just eaten something awful) and you don't know where she came from"
That one kind of got to me.
Anonymous User
December 05, 2011
starlady
nightshade
togspled
starlady:

Broke my heart.

OMG I am adopted and I never got a comment like that. I did get a comment from my MIL (before she was my MIL) She actually told my dh (then df) 'Why do you want to marry HER? She's adopted (said in a tone like she'd just eaten something awful) and you don't know where she came from"
That one kind of got to me.

My great aunt was one of those "don't know where it came from" types, She, when my parents were adopting me, was very old-fashioned, and couldn't fathom why anyone would give a child up for adoption, save something terribly wrong with the child. For the first two months I was there, she refused to hold me because she (unable to find anything physically wrong with me) was convinced "that baby has the aids!" Normally, I'd be offended, but she was such a dear sweet old woman who I loved so much that I don't mind. And eventually she got over it, fell for my cherubim cheeks, and we were then inseparable until the day she died.
Anonymous User
December 06, 2011
quote: deep edward
If this had been me, after the first 15 seconds, H and his family would've been told to leave immediately in no uncertain terms. No way in hell would I have tolerated being talked to that way in my own goddamn house. Not for a minute. Nor would I have accepted an apology. If he didn't remember what he'd said, I would've told him to get his wife to explain it. Neither of them would've been allowed back in my home again.

I'm fairly intolerant and unforgiving of crap like that, especially when it happens in my own home. I doubt seriously if I'd have spoken to either one of them again.

I understand what you are saying, and I don't disagree. I think this situation was extra ambiguous because I have not told H I am CF, nor have I said it out loud to anyone yet. He doesn't know anything about my feelings on this topic, so I was mostly just shocked and wondering where it was coming from. Also the English was really unclear and he was talking in circles, and every time I tried to drill down on one of his attacks he wouldn't clarify and we just went around and around in vague statements. It was really this situation that led me to investigate being CF and learn how to defend myself. If it happens again, I will be ready. AND I have passed up at least three occasions to socialize with this couple since then, although I have seen W (his wife) one time when she took me to dinner for my birthday with a group of other gals.
Anonymous User
December 06, 2011
norcalgirl
quote: deep edward

I understand what you are saying, and I don't disagree. I think this situation was extra ambiguous because I have not told H I am CF, nor have I said it out loud to anyone yet. He doesn't know anything about my feelings on this topic, so I was mostly just shocked and wondering where it was coming from. Also the English was really unclear and he was talking in circles, and every time I tried to drill down on one of his attacks he wouldn't clarify and we just went around and around in vague statements. It was really this situation that led me to investigate being CF and learn how to defend myself. If it happens again, I will be ready. AND I have passed up at least three occasions to socialize with this couple since then, although I have seen W (his wife) one time when she took me to dinner for my birthday with a group of other gals.

Even worse that he didn't know your CF status, IMO. What if you were infertile, or had just had a miscarriage, or an emergency hysterectomy, etc....what if you had been raped and you and your husband don't have intercourse but manage in other ways? I mean what if your CFdom wasn't something empowering, but a loss that caused you great grief?

How is he to know what hurt and suffering you may have been through? How rude, when for another person that might send them into a spiral of depression.

Lucky us CF peeps see him for the ignorant prick that dude is - but his judgemental opinions have no place, especially in your own home.

Also, no difference if English is his 2nd language, he obviously made his thoughts clear enough and probably used the language barrier to intentionally not have to explain himself.

Sounds like you've built a bridge with the wife again which is nice, I personally wouldn't piss on her husband if he was on fire though, speak to him or allow him in my home ever again.

I know so many nice women who are married to absolute fuckwits, the mind boggles. Some friendships end up girls only, just so I don't have to face their feral partners. It's a shame, really.
December 09, 2011
norcalgirl,

holy crap! i cannot believe that guy was attacking you in your own home, and after you had just fed him! you are a much more tactful person than i am -how you didn't punch him is a feat of willpower. i would have said something to the effect of, "well, obviously my money is good enough to buy presents for your brats, my food and wine are good enough for you to enjoy, but since i'm not good enough why don't you just take your wine-soaked ass home and don't bother coming back here. ever." his apology text was only made because his dumbass wife made him do it so your hubby didn't fire him. and what exactly was the moo doing while this was going on? is she allowed to speak while the great lord and master is talking?

yikes.
December 09, 2011
My BF's mom and dad came to visit lately. They're nice people, but very much fans of the lifescript. Must marry, must have kids. They seem quite perplexed that BF and I are quite happy to remain without either.

As none of us have had a decent Thanksgiving yet (it's hard to make Thanksgiving dinner for two,) I made turkey dinner at my house (this was in early December.)

BF was supposed to take his parents up into the mountains for offroading and shooting while I cooked, but poor weather ruined that plan and they all came over a lot earlier than I was expecting so I still had hours of preparation ahead of me.

After my BF showed them our house and our dog and everyone had a nice chat for a bit, everyone fell into doing their own things. BF's dad went to BF's room to play Battlefield, and his mom sat in our living room watching me work. BF went.... I don't know where he went.

BF's mom offered to help me work a few times, but I don't think that guests should work and besides, I didn't want to have to compete with her for control of dinner prep in my own kitchen. So she sat at the table and made idle conversation.

Finally, out of nowhere, she asked, "So, why don't you want kids?" She must have wanted to ask that for some time before she actually did. I told her that was the wrong question. Sure, I have plenty of reasons to not want kids, but that's besides the point. To change my life so dramatically, I must have a reason to have kids. And I haven't a single one.

It doesn't seem to be a problem, BF doesn't want kids either. I reminded her of this, and that his view on breeding is not influenced by me and is one he's been telling his parents about for years before he met me. (I don't like getting blamed as a "bad influence" so I was nipping that right in the bud.) She agreed that BF has never wanted kids either.

To head her off on trying to give me any reasons that I should have kids, I reminded her that I've been fixed. She already knew because BF told her when I had it done. She felt the need to mention that some women later regret having tubals, and I reminded her that those women are mostly people who wanted children, had children, got fixed, and then decided they wanted more. I told her that, in all my research, I could not find one singe person who never had kids and got fixed so they never would, who came to regret it.

I've done a lot of research, I told her. I'm not a child making impulsive moves. I couldn't be. the process of even finding a doctor willing to do it took me 2 years (a blink of an eye, considering what some people have to go through.) So I had plenty of time to think about my decision and do my research.

I made it clear that my decision was final, and the conversation was over.
Codex
December 09, 2011
This has to be the most bizarre bingo story I've come across so far. . .
He should've reported that obnoxiously rude loud mouth bitch to the manager. You should go back there and straighten her out winking smiley

So I was doing clincals for nursing, and my partner goes on and on about her two kids (she's 20, i'm 21). I listen politely and pretend my best to appear as if I care. She finally turns the tables on me and asks if I have any kids of my own. I'm not gonna lie, so I told her I don't have kids nor do I want them.
Then the cycle of criminally-overused bingos follow:
it's probably just a phase
(and you insisting to crap out flesh turds is probably just a "phase" too)
Who will take care of you when you're old?
(why do they always assume everyone will live to be 99. You could die before your next birthday for all you know. besides we were in a nursing home, all she needed to do was look around at all the lonely patients with absent kids..and believe me, that was 98% of them)

You'll meet the man of your dreams and have a bunch of brats in no time
(first of all it's tacky and presumptuous to assume i'm not already with the man of my dreams, who happens to be childfree as well)
What if your boyfriend wants kids?
(as if i'm going to stab myself just to please a man....)
I can't believe you don't want kids, Ellie!
(Jeez, sorry if I'm capable of exercising my own freedom of thought and decision making)
December 09, 2011
Codex
What if your boyfriend wants kids?
(as if i'm going to stab myself just to please a man....)

20 and 2 kids?
i could not ever imagine me, or even my female friends wreck our life so early.

true! not all women are bella swan or whatever her name is, who would be willing to sacrifice life to be with sparkling sissy vampire fags.
December 10, 2011
You know... if I knew someone who didn't like or want dogs or cats, I can't imagine myself giving them all these 'bingo' phrases about that. Hey, it's not like there arent' plenty of them I could give them... but I am not rude and I respect other's choice not to have a pet.
So why can't these breeders be the same about our choice not to have kids in our lives?
Just an observation.
December 11, 2011
actually, starlady, some of my friends and family are nosy enough to criticize me favoring cats over dogs.
"cats are useless! they can't fetch sandals or newspaper. should get a dog instead"
"cats don't like their owner. only need owner when hungry. get a dog instead"
"cats are dirty! get a dog instead"
"you can be infected by toxoplasma, and be infertile. get a dog instead"

no wonder people are even nosier when it comes to 'child' topic.
December 11, 2011
felisdomestica
actually, starlady, some of my friends and family are nosy enough to criticize me favoring cats over dogs.
"cats are useless! they can't fetch sandals or newspaper. should get a dog instead"

WTF. My cats are smarter than my dog /: My oldest cat even brings you things to play fetch with him and all but the smallest can open doors. Stumpy girl kitty can't reach the knob.

And as for the don't like their owner bullshit they should see Basche my big fire siamese. He cries for hugs and butts his head into my mouth for head kisses....he also sleeps cuddled up to me with his head pressed to my throat and that's when he isn't curled inside my shirt. And he's just the extreme example since ALL of our cats are cuddle seekers.

Are people really this stupid at you? I would have gone off on them so hard.
December 11, 2011
felisdomestica

Cats are WAY cleaner than dogs. Cats regularly bathe themselves, and don't tend to get as dirty as dogs do in the first place. Cats relieve themselves in litter boxes with little or even no training to do so and bury their excrement. Cats can even be trained to use a toilet.

As far as non-human animals go, there aren't many that are cleaner than cats. Gerbils are pretty clean, but you still have to clean their cages periodically.
December 11, 2011
Hummm.... well.... my poodle is pretty darn clean. Will tip toe when she goes out for her brief potty breaks and then is annoyed when she gets her feet wet and knows she has to have them dried before she can run through the house.
Hey.. let's face it... dogs and cats are generally cleaner and les germy than kids. LOL
December 11, 2011
starlady
Hummm.... well.... my poodle is pretty darn clean. Will tip toe when she goes out for her brief potty breaks and then is annoyed when she gets her feet wet and knows she has to have them dried before she can run through the house.
Hey.. let's face it... dogs and cats are generally cleaner and les germy than kids. LOL

On the note of pets being cleaner, I have never caught a disease from an animal. I HAVE caught diseases from crack monkeys. These diseases being pinkeye, colds and strep throat.
Anonymous User
December 11, 2011
Poodles sure don't like getting their feet wet, do they!

Worst someone's pet has given me is a flea bite.

I'd rather deal with fleas than nits, which kids bring home all the time and are increasingly resistant to over the counter lice shampoos.

At my work we had a meeting recently and a lady had red eyes. Someone commented she looked tired and she said her infant daughter had given her conjunctivitis. I reckon she got some babyshit in her eye.
Anonymous User
December 11, 2011
*sigh*

Okay, so the Lazy Breeder Bitch at work threw the whole "Hottie Warehouse Supervisor Guy wants a couple of kids" cockblock at me, several times... unsolicited, of course. Then, someone else tells me that he DOESN't want kids... in which case, I was like, woo-hoo! But, then... Hottie and I were joking around about something, and I said since I broke a promise, I'll do him a big awesome favor, like NOT bear him any children.

He actually said, WHY NOT? And... "What would it take? What if you met Mr. Dreamy?" I said, there IS no such man that would make me want to have children. Recreational area only, I said, as I indicated my pelvis, generally. Not for rent.

Besides, "Mr. Dreamy" will be dreamy mainly because he DOESN'T want to knock me up. I'm so tired of "WHY????" and "When/what if you meet the right guy..." bullshit. Oh, and the "must be a selfish bitch" assumption... got that yesterday, too.
Anonymous User
December 11, 2011
Hottie supervisor guy's hotness just went down a notch.

Maybe he thinks because he's beautiful it's his duty to breed?

There's just no guarantee - Rumer Willis (Demi & Bruce's daughter) is proof that even the best genetics can and do fail.
Anonymous User
December 11, 2011
I know! That was a scary outcome. She's full-on Monet.

Should've turned that shit around on him and asked HIM why he would want to have kids. And what would it take for him to NOT want any. Unfortunately, it's going to have to be a BML lesson, for him.
Anonymous User
December 11, 2011
Monet? From far away this guy's okay - up close, he's a big old mess!

LOVE CLUELESS.
December 12, 2011
nightshade
Hottie supervisor guy's hotness just went down a notch.

Maybe he thinks because he's beautiful it's his duty to breed?

There's just no guarantee - Rumer Willis (Demi & Bruce's daughter) is proof that even the best genetics can and do fail.

However, she is much more attractive than the anorexic crackheads or methheads normally found in Hollywood. I would bang her without a second thought.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login