Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
January 16, 2012
juliewashere88
My BF, being much more tactful that I would have managed to be, reminded his father that I've been "fixed," and didn't bring up abortion, as I happily would have.

My wife and I like to play online video games. Nowadays, they have all sorts of "chat" built into the games, so one is often subjected to background noises - including bitching partners, screaming kids, etc. Also, members of a group often have to break off due to "the kids getting home" or diaper duty, or other such (these duties are sometimes paired with a complaint.)

When this happens, it is my chance to bring out the "my wife is fixed" line, in the context of how I fought hard for her right to get "fixed", ran around and mowed lawns for the money (not really, but I did do all the paperwork - haha!), etc, all so that we could spend our time together and not have unpleasant duties and expenses drag us down (this is absolutely true.) The ensuing conversations are often very interesting, and quite diverse ;D

I do a bit more than most of the CF that I have seen so far in that I advocate strongly, in many media, for reduction in human numbers, and I try to tailor the arguments to the specific group. For instance, right-wing nutjobs are very receptive to having people who breed pay more of their kids' way (for schools, busses, etc) than you might think, and resent the breeders always passing higher proerty taxes to fund their litters. The "green" connection is obvious - and so on.
January 16, 2012
spook

My wife and I like to play online video games. Nowadays, they have all sorts of "chat" built into the games, so one is often subjected to background noises - including bitching partners, screaming kids, etc. Also, members of a group often have to break off due to "the kids getting home" or diaper duty, or other such (these duties are sometimes paired with a complaint.)

When I was still an avid Monster Hunter Tri player, I used to hunt with a couple of guys that had kids.
They've long disappeared though.
I wonder why... :bayybee
It's pretty damn sad when gamers go breeder.
My Game Informer magazines show me that.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
January 16, 2012
frenzy
spook

When I was still an avid Monster Hunter Tri player, I used to hunt with a couple of guys that had kids.

Gives a whole new meaning to respawning.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
January 16, 2012
frenzy
spook

Wrong! THIS is why:

We need that as an emoticon, pretty please?
Anonymous User
January 17, 2012
OMG I have found a new home in this forum!!!!

I am a newbie....a 28 year old single woman, successful career as an actuarial consultant in the heart of downtown Toronto, closing on my penthouse condo in a month, going on a caribbean cruise to celebrate my first home purchase the following month, enjoys a glass of expensive wine in peace and solitude every evening, and most importantly DO NOT WANT CHILDREN EVER!!!

That said, I'm admittedly shy in real life and non-confrontational. This colleague of mine, 27 year old who is pregnant with her 5th child constantly tells me smugly...'Oh you WILL get pregnant one day, you WILL have a child whether you like it or not' with a constant smirk on her face...loves to tell me my tropical holidays abroad and my purchase of Tiffany's jewelry will end once I'm knocked up. And she tells me all this with a piercing stare in her eyes. She flips her jewelry in my face like some sort of award but we all know that without her rich hubby she never would have bought it in the first place. Yea

Like I said, normally I just laugh it off and try to avoid confrontation but ready for her constant badgering that I WILL get pregnant to stop (not even a 'oh you'll change your mind' but a 'you WILL get preggers'....WTF!). Any idea how to snark this bitch subtley without walloping her in the face with my new Tiffany's toggle necklace???
January 17, 2012
cfmoneybags
Like I said, normally I just laugh it off and try to avoid confrontation but ready for her constant badgering that I WILL get pregnant to stop (not even a 'oh you'll change your mind' but a 'you WILL get preggers'....WTF!). Any idea how to snark this bitch subtley without walloping her in the face with my new Tiffany's toggle necklace???

Ugh, I've always found that bingo to be particularly disgusting. It's almost rapey.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :sw

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
January 17, 2012
If it were me, I'd simply report her for sexual harassment. Works for same-sex stuff well enough (maybe even better than regular in some places.) But, non-confrontational and getting people to leave you alone are often incompatable sad smiley

I suppose you could burst into tears and tell her that you got VD as a kid and the doctor just told you your insides are so horribly scarred that you're sterile.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Anonymous User
January 17, 2012
@cfmoneybags: Hello fellow Ontarian! Which cruise line are you going with? I did Eastern Caribbean with Celebrity last year and absolutely loved it, but I must warn you that while they're certainly not Disney or Carnival, they're not as good at separating the kids from the adults as Royal is and you can expect that the outdoor pools and hot tubs will be full of them all day.

About your coworker... well, you may be non-confrontational, but how much of HER confrontation are you willing to take before you stand up for yourself? You've obviously been more than tolerant, and she seems like the sort of person who'll just keep pushing until someone pushes back harder. I honestly don't think a soft approach would do any good.

Reporting her might be a good start. That's clearly harassment. It's even borderline threatening. And you can always remind her that even if you do get pregnant, there's this thing called abortion, which she should herself have considered, since her husband WILL leave her one day, for a younger woman without a snatch the size of a crater, whether she likes it or not...
Anonymous User
January 17, 2012
If she's constantly saying that you WILL get pregnant, that implies she has certainty about it, which could only happen if she is going to conduct a forcible rape multiple times until 'successful'. I'd report her ass for threatened rape and threatening to cause a 'medical condition', along with the emotional and psychological toll it is taking on you and how it horribly detracts from your ability to be productive (stress of the confrontations, worrying about her threats of an impending rape, recovery from the ordeal of the encounter with her, etc.)
Teach that cow not to moo so loud
Anonymous User
January 17, 2012
LOL I hav so fallen in love with this forum!!!

I love the idea of reporting her for rape, but I won't take it that far lol. But I do like the idea of telling her hubby will take off for a younger 'tighter' woman, maybe brag about how my sex life is great since the guy I'm dating doesn't need a scuba diving outfit to go down there. Then again she says she is EXACTLY the same down there and her sex life is even better after birth....ya right!

Success is the best revenge anyways. While I'm enjoying my CF life of cruises (I'm taking Norwegian BTW @ ashari, so excited!!) and fine wine she'll be at kiddie kingdom taming her 4 little bitches (all girls) and wondering why hubby is nowhere in sight.

I won't get pregnant anyways, I have an IUD that no one in real life needs to know about.smiling smiley
KBC Detector
January 17, 2012
Wow,sounds like you have an unbeleivably fabulous life,Moneybags. I can't help but wonder,How does your co-irker find the time to ,well,be your co-irker ,what with so many brats to deal with,another onthe way,and a rich hubby as a reason not to bother working so hard?
January 18, 2012
What an annoying bitch!
Sounds like somebody can't deal with seeing someone else's freedom flaunted in her face.
Do it even more! :yeah
January 18, 2012
It's the office, so I'd simply say that that's an offensive thing to say, and inappropriate. If she continues, having been warned off, report it as harassment to personnel. Oh, and document--dates, your warning, etc.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2012
best way to deal with smarmy, mean bitch who thinks you "will" get pregnant some day... just give her a big smile and say "oh darling, jealousy does not become you". and walk away.

be prepared for plenty of passive agressive bitchy comments and games after that tho. I'm so thankful I don't work in an office.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2012
... oh, and the reason I wandered into this thread today..... I have to attend a one year old's birthday party this weekend. it is the only time we can see any of hubby's friends since every single one of them (with one exception) has bought into the Lifescript and their wives are popping them out on a frighteningly regular basis. This same crowd very thankfully did not bingo me at the Xmas party, but as the only CF couple in the group I always feel on tenterhooks.
January 20, 2012
i got lightly bingoed by my gmail this morning.

like many people i get those living social deals in my mailbox and there was one this morning for free dance lessons that looked interesting. as mr. minkoff and i are the worst dancers on earth i clicked on it and saw it was dance lessons for children. ok, fine. as i was about to close it i saw it was offered through living social families. all those family coupons involve children.

so i guess only people who have sprogged are families. face saying 'error'
January 22, 2012

when you have blood sugar issues, as I carefully explained to them for the upteenth time......but they usually make these little egg souffle thingies and I figured I could just get one of those to get some morning protein in my system instead of all the usual bagels, danishes, and muffin crap

I'm going off topic, but I know what you mean with this. Unless I know me getting some lunch will follow within 1 - 2 hours, I can't do a flour and sugar breakfast. I often felt beyotchy and sometimes still do about not wanting to stay that extra time in the morning with family before heading home, just so we can have a Costco blueberry muffin and banana bread breakfast. The way I figure it, if you want to play host, then play host and also provide some dishes with fat and protein. You're right, people who don't have blood sugar issues do not understand this.

Whenever I know the bosses are going to bring breakfast to work, I know to just bring my own, because it's going to be donuts and bagels.

Once I think I hurt a family friend's feelings, even though he was being super santimonius himself. He's some food purist person, so many things he won't eat. This includes wheat flour, processed foods, certain meats, fast food, carbonated beverages. He'd insisted on making us rice flour waffles before we left out from his house. I wanted no part of that, but everyone else is hung up on being polite. Not only were they tasteless and fatless, there wasn't even any butter to put on them. There was pure maple syrup, but I'm not really a syrup person. I wound up dumping my entire plate of waffles in the trash. I couldn't eat that. I'm better off not eating breakfast at all than something like that. As soon as we were in the car I demanded we stop somewhere I could get an egg. We stopped somewhere I got a poached egg and smoked salmon sandwich. That was BLISS.:redface
Anonymous User
January 23, 2012
I just got twisted bingoed by my mother. "I hope you have a kid who is retarded and disabled and has ADHD" apparently this will make me realize how hard it is to be a parent to a special needs kid and make me more tolerant and accepting of the lesser intelligent.

I hung up on her and won't pick back up.
January 23, 2012
Jesus, togspled. sad smiley Is there something amiss in her head?

----------
michaela

Anonymous User
January 23, 2012
Yeah Michaela, adopting four kids and fostering two, lol!!!
January 24, 2012
Arrrgh!
If I get the "Oh you don't want kids...you obviously had an emotionally traumatic childhood" bingo one more time I will seriously kill someone.
Oh yes! That must be it! That's why I don't want to make the same choices as you...because I'm not as well rounded and "together" ..
For the record you egotistical cunt...I had a fantastic childhood. I traveled the world from very early on in life and you know what? I kinda liked it. I liked it so much I think I want to keep doing it.
I also had all the freedom in the world and guess what? I LIKED THAT A LOT TOO. See where I'm going here?
The only way you can feel good about your shitty existence is to delude yourself into thinking that you're somehow better than everyone else. You're not. You're an obnoxious asshole.
If I cared enough I might actually pity you.

Sorry guys.....needed that rant badly!!!!!
January 24, 2012
togspled
I just got twisted bingoed by my mother. "I hope you have a kid who is retarded and disabled and has ADHD" apparently this will make me realize how hard it is to be a parent to a special needs kid and make me more tolerant and accepting of the lesser intelligent.

Wow, she must really love kids to not only wish hardship like that on her own child, but to wish a child with such problems into existence. I'm sorry, your mother is a bitch.
satansbitch nli
January 25, 2012
togspled

I can't believe anybody would wish those things on someone totally innocent. That's so fucked up I'm at a loss for words.
Anonymous User
January 26, 2012
Wow, togspled.

You could reply: "Whatever the case, if I had a lapse of judgement and actually sprogged at least my kyd wouldn't have a fucking spastic cunt for a mother."
Anonymous User
January 27, 2012
togspled

Wow. Looks like you have a Martyr Mommy on your hands.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login