Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
April 25, 2013
Well, I believe I may have been indirectly bingoed by my famblee. So my brother is going to spend a week at his girlfriend’s place. My parents and grandparents have been making jokes (or maybe they’re not jokes) about babby making. Mind you, they come from an era where having sex for fun was unheard of and I believe that mentality stayed with them all their lives. Not long ago my grandpa and I were talking about Moother’s Day and he made a comment along the lines of “Well, when you become a mother you’ll be getting presents too.” Not in those exact words, but you know what I’m talking about.
Goddamn it, the bingos are starting to fly already! And I have a strong feeling that no doctor will perform a tubal on a 26-year-old virgin, otherwise I’d go out and get it done right away. I’m almost afraid to start dating, because the bingos disguised as jokes will only get worse.
While I’m at it, I think I’ll list some other bingos I’ve gotten over the years. I apologize if I’ve written them down before.
“Well, Relative didn’t want kids, but then she had one and she loves being a mom!”
That’s a version of the whole “you’ll change your mind” bingo, and frankly I think it’s insulting. So what if relative decided she loves being a moo. Good for her. I’m not relative, and I can make my own life choices, and that life does not involve brats.
“Well, you say that now, but when you meet a man and you fall in love, you may want children.”
Yet another version of “you’ll change your mind.” If I meet a man and fall in love, I’ll make damn sure he’s as cf as I am. No way in hell I’ll date a breeder or wannabreed. Sorry, but duhs and wannaduhs totally don’t turn me on. Now a cf man who decided to get fixed? Mmmmmm.
“But you’d be a good mother. You’re smart, commpassionate, creative blahblahblah.”
Yeah, a lot of women were like that before they sluiced, and then they morphed into boring as fuck sahms who can’t seem to talk about anything else but Loafley and Shitford. And even when their kids grow up, they still can’t fucking talk about anything else. Sounds like a hellish life to me. I’ll pass on that, thank you.
“But what if your boyfriend/husband wants kids?”
Again, why the fuck would I even consider dating a wannabreed? And if my significant other does suddenly decide he wants brats after all, I’ll end the relationship and he can go find himself a broodmare.
“But don’t you want someone to love you?”
I already have people in my life that love me. Why would I need to have a kid for that? If you have to have a babby in order to have someone to love you, then you must live a pretty sad existence. And for all you know, that kid may grow up to hate you. Then what will you do? Have another babby hoping that the second loaf will love you? And if I am really that desperate for love, I’ll get a pet.
I have a feeling more bingos will be coming my way, and I’ll post them here for all to snark on.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2013
First bingo in a while, some mentor type figure at a training course I'm attending. They want your background info for some reason. I gave as little as possible but when asked "Do you have kyds" my matter of fact reply was no. Apparently after our short puke worthy 'get to know you' session this person figured I'm an open book "Oh but why not, you'd make such a wonderful father). Feeling awkward in the circumstances I let it go and just said "it's something I've never wanted". Still not enough, must have touched a nerve as I got "Oh but you don't want to leave it too late, even for a man, you want someone to share your life with don't you?"

What the fuck! Why is this any of your business? And if i want to share my life with someone why would you suggest that being a kyd? That's just sick or sad or have you assumed any relationship is redundant until the loaf arrives? Many things raced through my mind and many things I could have said including pointing out I got fixed to be sure I don't ever have to live that hell but I left it at "I'm happy with my decision". On reflection a punch in the face would have been a better response.
May 17, 2013
You'd think after letting all his friends meet me, the Mr and I would only have to casually respond to the breeding questions a few times and be done with it (all male friends btw). Sadly this was not the case tonight. We went to a friend's house for dinner & after good food and some tasty drinks (whipped vodka and canned blood orange is delicious!) friend brought up how after 13 years of marriage and two kids, love is gone and you just try to keep things going. We chuckled a little because wtf do you say to that? He then added you'll see when you have them. The Mr reminded him that tied tubes = no kids. To which we got a "oh you say that now but it happens, you'll see" I happily reminded him that there was this awesome scientific thing called abortion that can handle any "miracle" if my body turns against me =p I have to admit, being a bit buzzed from the alcohol made my tone less chipper. It's one thing for a new person to say this but he's known from the first time we were introduced that the Mr and I are pets only. Bah, unhappy breeders + booze = I'm better off staying home.
Anonymous User
May 20, 2013
I've been bingoed more times than I can remember, but I remember the three most recent ones.

This one happened a couple of weeks ago while our class was on lunch break on college. I don't remember what happened previously but I said: "I hate children. I would never have one"; then one moo that is already almost 40, but she just started her carrer because she was busy poping loaves since she was 19 and only now those miracles are old enouh to take care of themselves aid: "that's what you say now". So my answer was: "That's what I've always said", and she anwered back. "i'll see you in a couple of years". I answered that with my desire to get a vasectomy as soon as I can, but she just repeated the same shit.

The next one was on Twitter a couple of days ago between me and some breeder/wannabreed:
-Me: I have never understood why should we congratulate people when they get pregnant. It's not something remarkable. Millions do it everyday.
-B: It is simply wonderful!
-Me: I can't how overpopulating the planet it is wonderful.
-B: Well, start by not reproducing; because we don't need ignorant people like you.
-Me: That would not be a problem. I'm more worried about the ignorant people filling the world with more people despite of having less and less resources everyday.

The most recent was just yesterday, ironically while I was reading this thread. I went down to the kitchen because I was thirsty and my aunts were chatting there. So when I enter the first thing my aunt says is "So, are you going to marry a woman with kids?" My answer was: "Hell no. i would not get marry with anyone, specially if they have kids." Her response was: "Since you've alwys said you didn't like kids, maybe you would like some that are already a bit grown up." I just ignored her took my water bottle and returned to keep reading. Really. In which universe is logical wanting to support some smooching bastard instead of having kids? If I don't want kids of my own, I wouldn't like even less kids from someone else!
May 20, 2013
Snark Shark
"Since you've alwys said you didn't like kids, maybe you would like some that are already a bit grown up."

I don't want kyds of my own, why would I want to deal with someone else's bastards?

Breeder logic at its finest... smile rolling left righteyes2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
May 20, 2013
@master kyle

I love Oblivion (and Patrick Stewart).
Anonymous User
May 20, 2013
@ Snark Shark and @popcornculturejunkie

I know. That logic totally baffles me. Sadly for me I seem to attract single moos for some reason I cannot phatom.

@mistress rotwang

Yeah, he is so cool. And I also love oblivion, actually I'm just waiting for skyrim's legendary edition to come out to buy the game.
May 21, 2013
master kyle
@ Snark Shark and @popcornculturejunkie

I know. That logic totally baffles me. Sadly for me I seem to attract single moos for some reason I cannot phatom.

• Do you have a pulse? Are you breathing? You meet the first criteria, "alive."
  • Do you have an income? This is the second requirement, "wallet."
  • Do you have other children, who might have a greater right to the money? If not, you are an ungarnished wallet, which is a real prize.

Questions which will not be asked include:

• Do you like children or want to be around children?
  • Are you violent ? Are you a pedophile?
  • Do you do drugs? Do you have a problem with alcohol?
  • Have you been to prison?
  • Have you been sterilized? (If you have been, it's assumed you'll just reverse it so there can be "one of our own" to seal the deal.)
Anonymous User
May 21, 2013
Maybe they see something in the future, because at this moment I'm a full-time student. Between normal major classes, special courses and homework, I'm pretty much busy the whole day. Nowadays I'm only doing small jobs that are not stable enough, but they let me have at least some money. At least I think I should be thankful of not being bingoed by some desperate moo.
Anonymous User
May 21, 2013
Most interesting bingo I've ever received and its actually happened twice. I've been accused of denying my husband the right to have kids. That all men want to have babies and I am denying him happiness and fulfillment by not carrying his offspring.

Apparently the fact that HE volunteered to get a vasectomy and actively avoids kids and all kid related things is my doing too.

BTW that vasectomy happened a couple days after my birthday several years back. I always joke that he will never be able to top that present.
May 24, 2013
One of my friends told me not long ago that I should have kids because I'm intelligent. He's a good friend and he didn't give me shit beyond that, but as I told him, having more than two brain cells to rub together doesn't guarantee any offspring would be even of average intelligence. I could very well wind up with a retard. I don't consider myself smart...just average in the brains department, but I would say I have enough smarts to realize I don't want kids before ruining my life with them instead of just mindlessly breeding. Plus I mentioned my incredibly short fuse with children, especially babies and how any loaf in my care probably wouldn't live to see it's first birthday because I'd wind up shaking it to death.

Not intentionally, but when I don't get sleep for a few days, I turn into a bitch. And when there's a little beast that will not shut the fuck up, I know I'd just lose it. While I don't advocate shaking screamy loaves to death, I completely understand why people do it. I'd be one of those people, so me and parenthood would not be a good combination at all.

The only crappy thing is this friend said he also originally didn't want kids, but since meeting his girlfriend, he would like to have them someday. It's his choice and I don't think he'd be a breeder, but it's too bad that he changed his mind. Having more CF friends would be nice.
Anonymous User
June 02, 2013
Bingos I've gotten so far "oh but you can always adopt" said a female friend of mine who is just hit 30 and is currently trying for a kid. Wtf? Why would I want to adopt a kid for? Do people not get get what CF means...

Second was from some girls I went to high school with there all around 23 or 24 now single mothers and the kids all have different fathers. Anyway one said to me "it's just so easy to do, you could easily find a man and have one". Excuse me? Why the hell would I want to do that for! I might add that not one of these mothers work/study and all take welfare payments to support themselfs.

Next was an old lady who was a regular in a store I used to work for. She would always come in talkng about her kids and grandkids used to drive me nuts anyway she came in one day and told me she was now a great grandparent that her granddaughter who was 17 was knocked up. I'm like oh that's nice trying to be polite she then says "do you have any yet? You be about my granddaughters age right?"
I'm like "No I don't have any and never will and actually I'm 23 not 16 or 17.... This is quite common people thinking I'm a lot younger.
She then says" But a pretty girl like you must a least have one!" "it would be wast not have any".
I was so shocked at that point I didn't know what to say she. Then tried to quiz me to find out wether I was single or not which refused to answer another customer came in at that point and I had to serve them so she left the store which I was grateful for.
June 07, 2013
There are special kind of bingoes when you marry smb. from other country. So i've heard the following:

"Wait until your kids will talk *insert a language here* to you!"
"But what language will your kids talk?"
"Why don't you get citizenship? It will be easier when you have kids, you know, just in case smth. happens."
"Good that you took your husband name, this way it will be easier when you have kids."
Anonymous User
June 12, 2013
Last bingo was from my therapist insisting that I wait to have a vasectomy until I was in my mid 30s, saying that "all women want kids" (bullfuckingshit), honestly I'm to the point of getting my testicles if not all external genitalia removed since I have no use for them (I'm most likely in the minority of childfree to think that sex is disgusting and only for making babies), and don't really belong to a gender, and he actually yelled at me, begged me to give my parents (who are abusive fundie fucks) grandchildren before they die, needless to say I changed therapists...
Anonymous User
June 14, 2013
@Malmsteen glad you got a new therapist that is so unprofessional what an idiot they were.

I got sort of indirectly bingoed today by my doctor was in there for a appointment for sugery the conversation rolled on and some how I got the "And when you have children one day" .
I was like no I won't be having any so no need to worry he didn't say anything just looked a little shocked.

Why do people always assume I want to follow the life script and pop a brat or two just because I'm a twentie something woman does not mean I want to be a moo! Ugh so sick of it.
June 20, 2013
malmsteen
Last bingo was from my therapist insisting that I wait to have a vasectomy until I was in my mid 30s, saying that "all women want kids" (bullfuckingshit), honestly I'm to the point of getting my testicles if not all external genitalia removed since I have no use for them (I'm most likely in the minority of childfree to think that sex is disgusting and only for making babies), and don't really belong to a gender, and he actually yelled at me, begged me to give my parents (who are abusive fundie fucks) grandchildren before they die, needless to say I changed therapists...

This is another example, why is it people with science background (which I think a therapist would have) think it is OK to overpopulate the world? Does he have kids and maybe the brains went out with the sperm?

Meanwhile, if he were gay therapist? I would think he would be more worried about how having external genitalia removed would make your Dockers look not look right.
June 20, 2013
I'm currently looking at buying my first house, and i've been sending the particulars to a cousin of mine, since she buys and lets out a number of houses, so has had lots of experience in things to look out for.

Sent her details of a lovely two bed cottage style house the other day. Whilst so far, advice has been good stuff like 'the windows might not be well enough supported', the response to this one was 'oh, it's far too small for when you finally realise that you do want kids.'

My fiancee's response was the best to that- 'The only concern about children is whether the oven is big enouogh to fit them in.'
June 20, 2013
Gross! I'd tell her to look forward to the day her delusions come true because then she can sell you another house. When pigs fly! Why talk your way out of a theoretical second commission?
June 20, 2013
So I needed a hair cut tonight. Hair gets long it's damn uncomfortable under a helmet.

Now I didn't get bingoed, the poor hairstylist did - by a 5 year old.

She didn't seem pissed more like amused. Kid stats out:

"so you son..."
Stylist - "I don;t have kids."
Kid - so your not married?
Stylist "No I'm married we just don;t have kids."
Kid " So your kids are grown up!"
Stylist" No we just don't have kids."
Kid " uh, {derp} uh why?"
Stylist " We just didn't want any."

Confused the hell out of the kid. Even his father laughed.

Dang... feedin't he kids the koolaid younger and younger.
June 21, 2013
I was not exactly bingoed recently, but someone wanted to know why my parents don't pester me about not giving them grandchildren (with the implication that they should nag). Err, because they want what's best for me and have their own interests?
Anonymous User
June 23, 2013
Oddly enough, my family has been pretty supportive of my decision to be CF. The only bingo I've gotten so far is from one of my employers. I work in a daycare center (but as a secretary so I don't see or hear the kids), and I mentioned to her in the office that I was choosing to have a career over kids (she asked what I was doing after college). She told me that she had thought the same way at my age but she now had two (now grown) kids and not to write anything off just yet. I didn't say anything as I wasn't sure how to respond.
June 24, 2013
My parents, in their dotage, have taken to ogling random babies and children belonging to other people when they go out to eat. My mother told me that the sole reason why they go to Panera so often is to see all the children brought there ( by the prolific and poor as pigshit breeders in this part of southern Maryland.)

I don't visit with my parents that often. This weekend I was there, we went out to breakfast one day and some women had a little female baby (not that you'd know it since it's just a parasitic pile of useless fat, but it was dressed in a little dress and had a bow on its head). Both my parents had to ooh and aaah over the baby and make comments to the parents, who were strangers. This is apparently what my parents do all the time now when they are out and about.

In some ways it's good; it lets them get it out of their system so they can properly appreciate my photos of our many, many cats and our happy, happy smiles at over a decade living blissfully childfree with cats together. They do genuinely seem to GET that they're not going to receive any grandchildren (I'm an only child) and never bingo me directly about it; but the "Let's stalk other people's children when we are out with our own adult, barren daughter" does get a bit old. Like, do they have to do it when I'm there? Oh well. Could be worse.
June 25, 2013
In update to my cousin telling me I needed a bigger house for when I had children- fiancee and I have decided we do want the bigger house after all- because we plan to have big dogs- we have our heart set on a St Bernard. I'm almost looking forward to the smug 'I told you so' from cousin, for us to point out that the only 'children' will have four legs, a tail and a lot of fur.
June 25, 2013
We got a big house about 16 years ago. (not really huge like a mcmansion but almost 3000 sq ft) I was in my 40's and had had a hyst about 3 years earlier. There were a bunch of people who asked 'what will you do with the rooms?' will you adopt? People just could not understand why we wanted a big house in the 'burbs when we didn't have kids. Well, all the rooms have a purpose... and we have adopted 3 poodles in the past 16 years. LOL
Some people think 'it's all about the kids' I just like my space.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login