Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
November 18, 2013
And as a member of the human race you have the luxury of having choices and free will. There's you're answer. Animals have no choice but to breed in the wild or even in captivity...but... us humans have a choice if we think with our brains and not other parts.
November 18, 2013
Snark Shark
rose
"you know, you may choose not to have kids, but your still part of the human race wether you like or not."

Not me! I'M A SHARK, BITCH!!!

Nor I. I'm a Vulcan. That bingo merely states a fact and is ineffective as a means of persuasion. Highly illogical.

(Captcha: MUMuu. Highly amusing.)

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

November 18, 2013
I'm not sure what exactly that bingo is trying to say. Is the implication that nobody can opt out of certain aspects of the human condition and that CF people are attempting to do so (and are delusional) by choosing not to engage in something which is, in fact, optional, but which many view as inevitable? Or is it expressing a belief that people choose to be CF in an attempt to distance themselves from the rest of humanity?
Anonymous User
November 18, 2013
I think it is a way to shame the person into rethinking their choice because they are separating themselves from the human race by making that choice (women are denying their biology (ick) and men are not passing on the family name) along with the idea that you cannot get away from children no matter what (because we live in a pronatalist society) so you should contribute to society instead of fighting it.
Anonymous User
November 22, 2013
yurble
I'm not sure what exactly that bingo is trying to say. Is the implication that nobody can opt out of certain aspects of the human condition and that CF people are attempting to do so (and are delusional) by choosing not to engage in something which is, in fact, optional, but which many view as inevitable? Or is it expressing a belief that people choose to be CF in an attempt to distance themselves from the rest of humanity?

No doubt whatever it's trying to say is garbled and nonsensical, but the structure of the statement suggests that it's an attempt at disempowering the CF person.

I don't know what the "part of the human race" thing is supposed to mean exactly, but the "you may try, BUT YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE" thing sounds to me like a cousin to the "You never know -- babies just happen" thing.

They want to make you feel like no matter what you do, you're fated to end up like or with everything you hate, or something like that.
November 22, 2013
lilin_unite
yurble

No doubt whatever it's trying to say is garbled and nonsensical, but the structure of the statement suggests that it's an attempt at disempowering the CF person.

I don't know what the "part of the human race" thing is supposed to mean exactly, but the "you may try, BUT YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE" thing sounds to me like a cousin to the "You never know -- babies just happen" thing.

They want to make you feel like no matter what you do, you're fated to end up like or with everything you hate, or something like that.

Perhaps someone who is bingoed with that can ask next time. "Excuse me, the implication of that statement isn't clear to me. Could you please connect the dots between what you said and the sentiment behind it?"
November 22, 2013
yurble
Perhaps someone who is bingoed with that can ask next time. "Excuse me, the implication of that statement isn't clear to me. Could you please connect the dots between what you said and the sentiment behind it?"

I'll ask when I get bingoed at Thanksgiving, though it will be more in the context of relative is inpig therefore I should accept the inevitable and get inpig.
November 22, 2013
So, in other words, "biology is destiny?" What a bunch of shit. So because we're programmed to do (or not do) things, we HAVE to because of our species? I bet humans were never originally programmed to shit in each other's mouths or pay 600-pound fat asses to eat themselves half to death on webcams, but we have humans who do those things.

starlady
And as a member of the human race you have the luxury of having choices and free will. There's you're answer. Animals have no choice but to breed in the wild or even in captivity...but... us humans have a choice if we think with our brains and not other parts.

Exactly! Most animals do not have the ability to think about whether or not they want to reproduce. I mean there are lots of animals that will just abandon their entire litter or sickly offspring because they don't want to deal with them, but that's the beauty of being a human! Being able to exercise free will and being able to think on more profound levels than a rabbit or a bear. What does being a part of the human race have to do with whether or not you, as a human, breed? Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD. Primitive humans used to chew tar to relieve toothaches. Should I go do that too because I'm a human?

Another fun one: Why is it that everyone wants the few humans who have zero interest in spawning to do just that? Do they honestly think that people who hate kids or can't stand being around them or have health problems exacerbated by pregnancy would actually make good parents? That's why I always love it when someone bitches in your ear about how you're not allowed to be CF, and when you tell them just how much you hate kids, they always go, "Well it's a good thing you're not having kids!" Like it's some kind of insult. Earth to breeders! That's what we said in the first place!
Anonymous User
December 08, 2013
Pretty much every time my mom stops by for an inspection visit at my apartment she HAS to weave in "it would all be worth it if you had a baby instead!" Today she was complaining that my cats shed too much (excuse them for having fur) and that if I had a babby or two it would be SO much cleaner and nicer in my apartment. I'm unmarried and I work an office job that doesn't pay very much and she wants me to bake a loaf for her so she can crow and guffaw with her fellow hags about her grandbabbies?!

OVER MY DEAD BODY.

I'd sooner jump barefoot in my cats' litterbox than shit out a goddamn squawking noisy constantly shitting attentionwhore annoying babby that eats up all my time and finances. Fuck that noise.

(I'd also like to note that my parents were cheap as fuck when I was a child. I got maybe 2 meals a day if I was lucky, no medical care because we couldn't afford insurance or medicine, no heating in the freezing winter. Why anyone sane would want to subject that treatment onto a child again is beyond me. Don't have em' if you can't afford them I say).
Anonymous User
January 10, 2014
I'm not totally sure if this counts as a bingo, but somebody wrote this on this page.

http://9gag.com/gag/aOqeG8D?ref=noti#cs_comment_id=c_13892299632790

I saw you in another topic regarding sort of the same thing. Wanting kids is not something rational, it's in people's genes to want their species to carry on, to want to produce offspring. Instintcs are hard to contradict, even by reason. A person who wants children but tells herself she won't have any because of overpopulation will most likely not be a very happy one. And one of life's goals is to feel happy and fullfilled.
January 10, 2014
master kyle
I'm not totally sure if this counts as a bingo, but somebody wrote this on this page.

I saw you in another topic regarding sort of the same thing. Wanting kids is not something rational, it's in people's genes to want their species to carry on, to want to produce offspring. instincts are hard to contradict, even by reason. A person who wants children but tells herself she won't have any because of overpopulation will most likely not be a very happy one. And one of life's goals is to feel happy and fulfilled.

Wanting kids is not something rational, it's in people's genes to want their species to carry on, to want to produce offspring
It's not in everyone's genes Bucko, and I believe you meant " genes" not "species"

A person who wants children but tells herself she won't have any because of overpopulation will most likely not be a very happy one
Fuck this. I'm so tired of this. It skates too close to all women want kids.

Overpopulation: everyone of you who have a kid is contributing to the problem. Instead of congratulations, we should say how dare you.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2014
pitbullgirl1965
master kyle

I saw you in another topic regarding sort of the same thing. Wanting kids is not something rational, it's in people's genes to want their species to carry on, to want to produce offspring. instincts are hard to contradict, even by reason. A person who wants children but tells herself she won't have any because of overpopulation will most likely not be a very happy one. And one of life's goals is to feel happy and fulfilled.

Wanting kids is not something rational, it's in people's genes to want their species to carry on, to want to produce offspring
It's not in everyone's genes Bucko, and I believe you meant " genes" not "species"

A person who wants children but tells herself she won't have any because of overpopulation will most likely not be a very happy one
Fuck this. I'm so tired of this. It skates too close to all women want kids.

Overpopulation: everyone of you who have a kid is contributing to the problem. Instead of congratulations, we should say how dare you.

And that's one of the mild examples of bingos. Other try to be offensive with pearls like this one:

Bosmer, dont be afraid of your difference, it is easy explainable, look - according to your story you have mental defects so nature blocked your breeding instinct to prevent your defected genes from spreading. So live your short life alone and be happy, with the best wishes.

I wonder where all the butthurt comes from.
Anonymous User
January 12, 2014
Sorry for the repeated post, but I just found I received another bingo on the page I mentioned before.

How old are you? Listen, I think you should be able to do whatever you want with your body, so this following statement is just my opinion. Making it so you can't have kids permanently is stupid. You have a majority of your life to decide whether or not you want to have kids. If you don't want them now, fine, use birth control, or a condom. But in 10 or 20 years, you might change your mind. I'm not gonna get rid of my oven just because I don't plan on cooking for a year.

And my answer:

You know bingos? Because you just made one. People don't change their mind when they are sure, and I'm sure I don't want any brat eating my income and ruining my life while I condemn them to die someday. I had the ide since I was 12 and in 15 years the only thing that change is the number of reasons that confirm that I made the right choice.

EDIT:

My mistake. it was on this topic http://9gag.com/gag/azbdpZq?ref=t

And got another bingo of the old classics.

me
I know. It's such a bad idea. Let's keep growing until all resources become depleted and the 9 billion have to kill each other for a glass of water.

Kyle, you see too many movies.Who's gonna take care of you when you will be , like...87???

me
Ohh another of the most bingos. My answers is that I wouldn't want to live to that age. Around 70 I'd have made anything I wanted, so why keep living more? Also I'm pretty sure in 40 years most of that work will be carried out by machines. Nice try, but next time try not use one of the most common breeder bingos.
January 12, 2014
Yeah you can do what you want with your reproductive organs but... *big eye roll*
If you are not going to agree, don't make a half assed answer like you understand but want me to follow your views anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
January 14, 2014
Arguing with breeders on the internet will lead to nothing but frustration and more bingoes. They are stupid and you can't be rational with them. They are driven by societal norms deeply ingrained in their brains and emotions. I mean you can't even win with them in real life so why bother online?

And that 9gag site? It's full of breeders and misogynists. I stopped going there long time ago.
January 18, 2014
blackpearl
And that 9gag site? It's full of breeders and misogynists. I stopped going there long time ago.

Same here. Besides, it was only fun during the first few months, then it all became Pokemon pictures and whining about being friendzoned.

Anyway, by far the most enraging bingo I got was that I should leave my boyfriend, so he can create more blond and blue-eyed loaves.

Anti-bingos, but related: apparently, I'm "contributing to the genocide of Scandinavians", but "at least I'm not breeding" and, after all, "it could be worse, he could have gotten together with *gasp* a non-white girl... and BRED". I could go on and on with these.
Worse yet, these weren't even from the same person.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria

January 18, 2014
awesominatrix
Anyway, by far the most enraging bingo I got was that I should leave my boyfriend, so he can create more blond and blue-eyed loaves.

Anti-bingos, but related: apparently, I'm "contributing to the genocide of Scandinavians", but "at least I'm not breeding" and, after all, "it could be worse, he could have gotten together with *gasp* a non-white girl... and BRED". I could go on and on with these.
Worse yet, these weren't even from the same person.

I've got the same bingoes. My mom told me a while ago that i should let DH in peace to breed with a Finnish woman and that do i want the population of Finland to die out? Some neighbours said that "at least she's not black so they'll have white kids, hope they have blue-eyes and blonder hair." And annoyances such as "what language will your childreeeen speak?"; "You should get Finnish citizenship because you know, in case of conflict, you won't be separated from your childreeen". I've been told to have few kids because i would learn the language much faster and i could get financial help because you know an immigrant cannot find a job that easy and it's much better if DH goes to work and i stay home in the kitchen with 2-3 brats in tow.
January 18, 2014
The ones I got from my dh's side of the family were on this order. I was light haired (when I got married) and blue eyed and I married into a Jewish family. My dh is like me.. not any org religion but is spiritual. So some stupid aunt from his side said to us once. "Do you realize that your childrun won't be Jewish because they have to have a jewish mother"
At that time we thought we MAY have one. Dh told butt in aunt "that's not important.'
OMG... the rest was a rant full of 'oyes and mishpuchas and mishuganahs (I know I splled them all wrong but.. hey... I don't do Yiddish. LOL!

MY side of the family... well... my mother always said to me "You'd have such cute little babies" (crap I hated when she'd coo that one at me) I met dh and .. he does have the dark hair and olive skin.. good looking but not the blonde prince charming that my mother pictured me with.
After we were engaged she said it again one day "You'd have such cute babies... but I'm concerned about some of THOSE genes"

Ahh geeze. Get over it!
January 18, 2014
These are the most offensive things I've ever heard. And I've heard some "nice" insults.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
January 18, 2014
blackpearl
...and i could get financial help because you know an immigrant cannot find a job that easy and it's much better if DH goes to work and i stay home in the kitchen with 2-3 brats in tow.

Oh, wow. No one had the audacity to say something like that to me, and thankfully so, since my patience for stupidity is wearing thin.
The strange thing is that none of those bingos came from a Swedish person - the nation I'm supposedly ruining - I've been treated with nothing but kindness here so far.

Another related (not as offensive, but even stupider) bingo: "You really should have kids with someone of your nationality... No? I feel so sorry for your ancestors..."

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
February 08, 2014
I won't bother going into all the bingo comments I've gotten since everyone else, I'm sure, has gotten them too. (Though a favorite incident of mine is when a coworker told me my sister would be sorry one day for not having kids-- and she'd never met my sister. But I'm sure she knows my sister better than I do; I've only known her all my life.) But the stupidist one I ever got was from a different coworker and went something like this:

Coworker: They (other coworkers) tell me you don't want to have kids.

Me: Yeah, that's right.

Coworker (in shock): Don't you ever want to get married?

I think I answered with, "I don't know." I really have a hard time remembering what came next as I was still dumbfounded by the ridiculous question.
February 08, 2014
kittehpeoples
I won't bother going into all the bingo comments I've gotten since everyone else, I'm sure, has gotten them too. (Though a favorite incident of mine is when a coworker told me my sister would be sorry one day for not having kids-- and she'd never met my sister. But I'm sure she knows my sister better than I do; I've only known her all my life.) But the stupidist one I ever got was from a different coworker and went something like this:

Coworker: They (other coworkers) tell me you don't want to have kids.

Me: Yeah, that's right.

Coworker (in shock): Don't you ever want to get married?

I think I answered with, "I don't know." I really have a hard time remembering what came next as I was still dumbfounded by the ridiculous question.

Jesus, how is it any of their business? That's what I don't get about the bingos we receive; why do they feel it's acceptable to stick their noses in?

People are just nosy bastards these days.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 08, 2014
strange aeons
Jesus, how is it any of their business? That's what I don't get about the bingos we receive; why do they feel it's acceptable to stick their noses in?

People are just nosy bastards these days.

I have no idea why they care. (Or what marriage has to do with pregnancy, but...whatever.) I belong to an alternative religion, and I've had more people argue with me about having kids than they have about that. I have no idea what possesses people to care so very damn much that someone, somewhere isn't popping out children.
February 11, 2014
I think most people have a deep distrust of those who don't blindly conform to what the majority does. It's pure groupthink. As an off-topic example, I don't tan but I don't want to be sprayed orange just to fit in better. So then I deal with crap like " why are you so white." It's the same mind-set. Noticeably different equals bad/weird, etc. obviously, I don't agree with that.:cool
Anonymous User
February 12, 2014
cj
I think most people have a deep distrust of those who don't blindly conform to what the majority does. It's pure groupthink. As an off-topic example, I don't tan but I don't want to be sprayed orange just to fit in better. So then I deal with crap like " why are you so white." It's the same mind-set. Noticeably different equals bad/weird, etc. obviously, I don't agree with that.:cool

Remember when being white as fuck was glamorous? Well, for me, being pale has never gone out of style. I don't like that Britney-Spears-fucked-an-oompa-loompa-and-I-got-scared-shitless-so-my-hair-is-all-white-and-crunchy look. Kinda like Doris Day meets Just Been Fucked hair. It's terrible.

My response to a stupid ass question like that would be, "Why hasn't someone skinned you and made $4000 profit on some dimwit, yet?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login