Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
February 13, 2014
fade_to_pale
cj
I think most people have a deep distrust of those who don't blindly conform to what the majority does. It's pure groupthink. As an off-topic example, I don't tan but I don't want to be sprayed orange just to fit in better. So then I deal with crap like " why are you so white." It's the same mind-set. Noticeably different equals bad/weird, etc. obviously, I don't agree with that.:cool

Remember when being white as fuck was glamorous? Well, for me, being pale has never gone out of style. I don't like that Britney-Spears-fucked-an-oompa-loompa-and-I-got-scared-shitless-so-my-hair-is-all-white-and-crunchy look. Kinda like Doris Day meets Just Been Fucked hair. It's terrible.

My response to a stupid ass question like that would be, "Why hasn't someone skinned you and made $4000 profit on some dimwit, yet?"

I've never understood the fascination with tanning. What exactly is attractive about being bright orange? I'm another pale one, and I love it. I love going out in summertime and still being as white as a ghost. I actually dread getting a tan, and if anything I wish I was paler!

Anyway, tango tan = stupid. It's funny when these silly girls are really tanned and they bleach their hair, until they pretty much look like Ganguro girls.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 13, 2014
Same here. My skin tone is quite pale. In fact, I look like an aspirin next to most native Swedes here. I actually tan easily, but I dislike the feeling of my skin being roasted, as well as the way tan looks on me, even when it's natural.
Having lived in a country where being at least somewhat tan is the norm, I wish I would've gotten a cent every time I heard I'd look sooo much healthier/more attractive with some color on my face.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
February 15, 2014
I don't get the big deal about tanning either. My skin tone is a medium brown, but I've had people ask why I don't ever go to a tanning salon in the summer. I'm fine with my skin tone the way it is, plus the sun will do enough on its own. I remember once visiting some cousins who'd gotten tanned. They looked burnt.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
March 14, 2014
We also used to poop and then eat with our hands immediately afterwards.

Maybe we should bring lack of sanitation back, too? smiling smiley

(This was meant to be in response to Mr. Shark's wonderfully snarky shark post above. Der, derp, forgot to use the "reply" feature.)
April 12, 2014
If they gave out bingo awards, my father would win every single one of them. He has been bingoing me since forever and I have heard pretty much every bingo known to (wo)man from him.
When I was a kid myself, he'd tell me how everybody should have ten kids. I'd just say 'yeah, yeah' because I was childfree even then. I guess I was born childfree.
Now that I'm 31 and still have no kids, my father has changed his tune and says people should have no more than 1-2 kids. Well, it's obvious why, he realizes there is no time for ten, but at 31, I might still have time for 1-2. As if!

Everybody who knows me a tiny bit knows about my attitude towards chyldrun and everything chyuld-related, so it's not as if I've been keeping it a secret from my father, but he still doesn't get it.

From my father I also got the 'people like you' bingo, the 'children are the future' bingo, his (unasked for, may I add) opinion that 'sex is for procreation only', the 'old age' bingo with a twist ('several generations should live together'), the 'most important job' bingo, the 'white people don't have enough kyds' bingo (oh dog), the creative 'you should have kids because they would turn out healthy because your boyfriend is younger than you' bingo, the 'genetic immortality' bingo, the bizarre 'anyone who doesn't want kids harbors a hidden hatred towards themselves' bingo and countless others I can't think of right now.

Quite recently, I got a lengthy email from him explaining to me how the 'ultimate adventure' was to have kyds. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone can equal 'having children' to 'adventure'. Going on a road trip is an adventure, moving to a different country is an adventure. But having kids??? Ugh.
He also said how there is no love like parental love, because it is unconditional and your children are the only people you love more than yourself...blah blah blah.
The crazy thing is that he thinks of himself as being this intellectual behemoth and that all the unconditional love BS is philosophically profound. waving hellolarious I'm sorry, but you can read breederific shit like that on every smothering website, it's definitely not some sort of incredible wisdom.

I have given up trying to reason with him a long time ago as it's not worth my time and energy.
April 13, 2014
Ew, just got bingoed in a facebook conversation about tattoos.
The topic came up, and one nasty lady posted that she's had a hard time getting used to tattoos because when she was growing up, only "bad" people got tattoos, bikers, sailors, rough guys, etc...
I posted that people of all types get modifications as "asshole detectors", and that it is usually very genuine people who desire to suss out the judgmental and surface conformity oriented amongst the population. I related getting my ears pierced at 16 against my parents wishes and how that has evolved into 4g lower lobes and extra piercings all up the left side. How it freaks people out, and invariably, they are not people I want to know.

Then I got a reply specifically directed at me about how everyone has to get used to the generations that come after them, and their "fashions" and how "just wait until it's your turn! Tee hee heee winking smiley grinning smiley"
Instead of replying to her, I merely edited my previous comment to add:
"I would never allow myself to become that ossified. I am not so presumptuous as to think I have ever achieved The Standards by which all else must be judged. It says a lot more about yourself that you got so out of touch with reality and life that you had to "get used" to something that a lot of great people with character have been doing since the first pointy stick hammered a bit of charcoal into somebody's skin.
Anyways, that little "tee hee hee" tells me all I need to know. Thanks."

This churchy bitch is my age! Just wait until it's my turn indeed... And bingo was his name-O.
Anonymous User
April 13, 2014
One I've been hearing lately in many places where there's a discussion about being childfree is "just imagine if your parents had thought the same way". It's so stupid i cannot even imagine the reasoning behind it.
April 14, 2014
master kyle
One I've been hearing lately in many places where there's a discussion about being childfree is "just imagine if your parents had thought the same way". It's so stupid i cannot even imagine the reasoning behind it.

They copied that one from the pro-liar movement. And what do you know: my mother does think the same way I do on abortion in general, she just thinks differently about having children, so at least the bingo makes slightly more sense in this context. Except, of course, for the whole fact that it would be a moot point because I wouldn't be around to be bingoed.

It's just the stupid pro-natalist bullshit that assumes life is just the best fucking thing and non-existance would be suffering.
April 14, 2014
rockchick
He also said how there is no love like parental love, because it is unconditional and your children are the only people you love more than yourself

If he loves you unconditionally and more than he loves himself, then he ought to embrace your decision to be CF because it makes you happy. tongue sticking out smiley
April 14, 2014
master kyle
"just imagine if your parents had thought the same way"

Um, I wouldn't be in pain every day? That'd be a damn poor argument to use on me....
Anonymous User
April 14, 2014
This is the best answers to a bingo. EVER!

Also, it's fun that my captcha for this post is FubY4
April 15, 2014
Stepmoo told me the other day I should get some eggs frozen "in case you change your mind when you grow up a bit"

I'm nearly 32 years old, with a career and a mortgage. Why is the choice to be CF seen as such a sign of immaturity? 13 year old girls pop out brats these days, doesn't make them mature. angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
April 15, 2014
DH got asked at work today if he has babeez rabies. There is an epidemic of pregnant women apparently and at lunch time they were talking about one's due date when this woman suddenly turns to DH and shoots the question. Maybe it's just me but i find it so odd to ask a man such question. Dh just said he's not interested in discussing such subject and fortunately that woman dropped it.
April 15, 2014
yummynotmummy
Stepmoo told me the other day I should get some eggs frozen "in case you change your mind when you grow up a bit"

I'm nearly 32 years old, with a career and a mortgage. Why is the choice to be CF seen as such a sign of immaturity? 13 year old girls pop out brats these days, doesn't make them mature. angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off

I blame society for that attitude as much as I blame the people who say it. It doesn't matter than I can hook a camper to my truck and drive it three thousand miles. It doesn't matter if I can write a best selling book at some point in life. It also doesn't matter than I can dig up history everyone thought was forgotten and lost. If I don't do these things with a loaf on one shoulder I'm worthless to most of the world around me. (These are just the examples that apply to my life.)
April 16, 2014
I can identify, satansbitch. I've been a music teacher and am still a pretty damned good fiddler and violinist. Am also active in my state's politics (which needs all the help it can get right now). But no kyds, so basically few mothers my age have anything to say to me. Hell, a few of my friends are grandmothers already!

Wanted to go to the Passover Seder at church tonite, but found out it was going to be Majorly Famblee-Friendly. Which means that kyds will be the focus, not the symbolism or the ritual. So DH and I aren't going. Too bad even churches discount the childfree. I expect that from Catholicism, but not from Methodism. :smn:kyd
April 16, 2014

"just imagine if your parents had thought the same way"

In my case, sometimes I wish they had. I wouldn't be stuck in the shit life I've got (I know it could definitely be much worse, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck). I'd like to hear what these cocksuckers have to say to that. Yeah, big shock! Some people actually do wish they were never born - not everyone finds life all rainbows and sunshine. And even if they don't, if they were never born, they would never have been alive to think about what it would be like to not be alive.

I love this logic. No matter what age a CF person is, they will forever be deemed immature just because they have not bred. That CFer may have a career, own a house, be financially secure, have a degree or two, know how to budget, have no debts, no criminal record, and so many other things that are a sign of having a lick of maturity. People will tell CF people well into old age how they aren't mature enough to choose childfreedom and how they'll regret their choice, but no one ever tells the knocked-up teen girl or the junkie with no job who is pregnant by someone who beats her that they're being immature or that they'll regret the choices they make.

All you have to do is spend about 20 minutes in any WalMart to see that breeding does not equal maturity and responsible living.
April 17, 2014
Cambion

I'd like to hear what these cocksuckers have to say to that.

I actually told one of them something similar to that one time. I said I knew my parent's life would have been much easier without me, and part of me wished they hadn't had me - and it's true. The girl I was talking to spazzed out and started going on and on about how "sorry" she was for me that I "couldn't find the joy in life" and that I *must* be SO depressed and and she hoped that I would get into therapy ASAP and learn to "love life instead of wishing I was dead." It was just a torrent of things of that nature. Then she finished it up by saying she "would pray for me to let Jeezbus in my heart and light my life."

Bitch please.

So apparently, to these people, being realistic about the alternatives means you can't wait to off yourself.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
April 17, 2014
^^ I've gotten that too. I actively do wish my parents didn't have me, but no matter how I tried to explain it, the person I was speaking to couldn't comprehend how that didn't mean I was desperate to commit suicide. Well, as they say, ignorance is bliss.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
April 18, 2014
kittehpeoples

If he loves you unconditionally and more than he loves himself, then he ought to embrace your decision to be CF because it makes you happy. tongue sticking out smiley

Ha yeah, but then that would be logical, and we all know breeders are not on good terms with logic.

Just to illustrate how gigantic my father's love and respect for me are, listen to this: In his old age, my father decided to try online dating. My mother passed on 5 years ago, so I would be really happy if he found someone.
So my father went onto this Ukrainian match making agency website and started talking to a girl who is younger than me. He even went to Ukraine to visit her. :headbrick I don't think it worked out in the end because he's been silent about it ever since. Big surprise.
Now, he told me that he didn't want me to meet her because he feared that if my boyfriend saw her he'd leave me for her. So he basically implied that I'm ugly and useless and my boyfriend actually doesn't love me.
There are so many things wrong with what he said that I can't even begin to count them all, but it clearly shows what he actually thinks of me.
April 19, 2014
Ever since Chelsea Clinton got knocked up, every twit 'n twat in LA has gone on a Bingo binge.

I walked into my bank to put papers into our safe deposit vault and the clerk asks me if I have children. I don't why the fuck that would register with the stupid bitch because there could not have been a topic farther from what we were discussing. I told her no and then she starts in with the "it's never too late" etc. I sharply reminded the mouthy skank that I was here to do business, not engage in a conversation on breeding habits.

She tries to re-engage to get her cross-selling points in with her branch manager, and she asks me if I have made any estate plans and maybe I should consider a call with the bank's trust officer to discuss "transitions" in life. I thanked her rather scornfully and told her that my DH was an attorney and that I did not need the bank's services. Then she made a comment about how wonderful it is that I could give money to a college scholarship or something like that. No. Our money will be going to a list of charities that includes Planned Parenthood and the no-kill shelter where Tony and I volunteer.

I had a talk with the branch manager and asked if he could please restrain his bingo-machine the next time I visit the branch.
Anonymous User
April 30, 2014
I got the dumbfounded look this weekend.

We were at a gathering & we were chatting about home decor. Out of no where, I was asked how many kid I have. I just replied, "We don't have kids" & her jaw dropped. She was speechless & got into a "holier than thou" stance. I'm thinking, blink woman, blink. eating popcorn

Since it appeared that I would have to make the next move, I added that we do have 3 cats. Apparently, based on her silence, it wasn't an acceptable response & she walked away LOL. waving hellolarious

Hmm, I might have to walk one of the kitties in the stroller I usually only use for transport by her house one day. :1wv
May 01, 2014
I am planning to visit my family in Romania at the end of this summer and some people there got to know about it from my mom. Two of them (whom i have't spoken to in almost 2 years) contacted me on messenger to catch up with me and ask me to meet them when i come. We didn't even exchange few lines and they asked me "when are you having kids?". I ignored the question and talked about smth. different. But one of them still insisted:

her: when are you having kids?
me: i need to contact my bank and take care of some formalities blah blah
her: ok, yeah, it has to be done
me: it gives me headaches when i think of it, last time i had troubles with the clerk
her: you still have't answer my previous question
me: you know banks can be a pain in the ass sometimes
her: why are you avoiding the subject
(at this point i refuse to answer anymore)
her: hellllloooo? i was asking you smth....

I signed out of messenger because she was so damn annoying. I haven't spoken to her in such a long time, why the heck is so damn important to know my reproductive plans. Geez.
May 01, 2014
happilyjustus

We were at a gathering & we were chatting about home decor. Out of no where, I was asked how many kid I have. I just replied, "We don't have kids" & her jaw dropped. She was speechless & got into a "holier than thou" stance. I'm thinking, blink woman, blink. eating popcorn

Since it appeared that I would have to make the next move, I added that we do have 3 cats. Apparently, based on her silence, it wasn't an acceptable response & she walked away LOL. waving hellolarious

Hmm, I might have to walk one of the kitties in the stroller I usually only use for transport by her house one day. :1wv

"Obviously, having kids causes a person to become socially rude"
May 01, 2014
blackpearl
I am planning to visit my family in Romania at the end of this summer and some people there got to know about it from my mom. Two of them (whom i have't spoken to in almost 2 years) contacted me on messenger to catch up with me and ask me to meet them when i come. We didn't even exchange few lines and they asked me "when are you having kids?". I ignored the question and talked about smth. different. But one of them still insisted:

her: when are you having kids?
me: i need to contact my bank and take care of some formalities blah blah
her: ok, yeah, it has to be done
me: it gives me headaches when i think of it, last time i had troubles with the clerk
her: you still have't answer my previous question
me: you know banks can be a pain in the ass sometimes
her: why are you avoiding the subject
(at this point i refuse to answer anymore)
her: hellllloooo? i was asking you smth....

I signed out of messenger because she was so damn annoying. I haven't spoken to her in such a long time, why the heck is so damn important to know my reproductive plans. Geez.

"For someone who hasn't seen me in years, you are very focused on my cunt."
May 01, 2014
cassia
happilyjustus

"Obviously, having kids causes a person to become socially rude"
I've noticed that, too. It's almost like you just told a childed person that you practice canibalism or something equally icky.smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login