Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Anonymous User
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
May 01, 2014
cassia
blackpearl
I am planning to visit my family in Romania at the end of this summer and some people there got to know about it from my mom. Two of them (whom i have't spoken to in almost 2 years) contacted me on messenger to catch up with me and ask me to meet them when i come. We didn't even exchange few lines and they asked me "when are you having kids?". I ignored the question and talked about smth. different. But one of them still insisted:

her: when are you having kids?
me: i need to contact my bank and take care of some formalities blah blah
her: ok, yeah, it has to be done
me: it gives me headaches when i think of it, last time i had troubles with the clerk
her: you still have't answer my previous question
me: you know banks can be a pain in the ass sometimes
her: why are you avoiding the subject
(at this point i refuse to answer anymore)
her: hellllloooo? i was asking you smth....

I signed out of messenger because she was so damn annoying. I haven't spoken to her in such a long time, why the heck is so damn important to know my reproductive plans. Geez.

"For someone who hasn't seen me in years, you are very focused on my cunt."

I feel like there's no fucking way I won't take every opportunity to use this one. bowing
May 02, 2014
fade_to_pale
cassia
blackpearl
I am planning to visit my family in Romania at the end of this summer and some people there got to know about it from my mom. Two of them (whom i have't spoken to in almost 2 years) contacted me on messenger to catch up with me and ask me to meet them when i come. We didn't even exchange few lines and they asked me "when are you having kids?". I ignored the question and talked about smth. different. But one of them still insisted:

her: when are you having kids?
me: i need to contact my bank and take care of some formalities blah blah
her: ok, yeah, it has to be done
me: it gives me headaches when i think of it, last time i had troubles with the clerk
her: you still have't answer my previous question
me: you know banks can be a pain in the ass sometimes
her: why are you avoiding the subject
(at this point i refuse to answer anymore)
her: hellllloooo? i was asking you smth....

I signed out of messenger because she was so damn annoying. I haven't spoken to her in such a long time, why the heck is so damn important to know my reproductive plans. Geez.

"For someone who hasn't seen me in years, you are very focused on my cunt."

I feel like there's no fucking way I won't take every opportunity to use this one. bowing

Should I start charging fees for each Cassia Comment tm usage ?
Anonymous User
May 07, 2014
cj
cassia
happilyjustus
I got the dumbfounded look this weekend.

We were at a gathering & we were chatting about home decor. Out of no where, I was asked how many kid I have. I just replied, "We don't have kids" & her jaw dropped. She was speechless & got into a "holier than thou" stance. I'm thinking, blink woman, blink. eating popcorn

Since it appeared that I would have to make the next move, I added that we do have 3 cats. Apparently, based on her silence, it wasn't an acceptable response & she walked away LOL. waving hellolarious

Hmm, I might have to walk one of the kitties in the stroller I usually only use for transport by her house one day. :1wv

"Obviously, having kids causes a person to become socially rude"
I've noticed that, too. It's almost like you just told a childed person that you practice canibalism or something equally icky.smile rolling left righteyes2

Yes! Exactly!
Anonymous User
June 01, 2014
I got bingoed at work today SO HARD. And for so long.
I do home care for seniors so when a client wants me to just listen to them, I have to do it. This one talks about his daughter all the time and that led to me having kids somehow, and his bingoes were thus. I should have kids because:

-Getting up in the middle of the night to give them a bottle is the best part (he was ACTUALLY SERIOUS)
-I can push it around in a stroller
-Don't I want to have a baby I can show off to everyone
-I should have two or three
-I'll like totally change my mind a few years down the road SO HARDCORE he knew tons of people who did zomg
-Your parents want grandchildren
-Carry on the family name

and I had to sit and listen to this shit. I told my friend and she said "what really sucks is that you wouldn't have had that conversation if you were a dude" which is sad but true.

I later called my dad, who also hates kids (he was pressured into it by my mum) and dramatically told him how I have failed to produce heirs and thus failed as a daughter, and he responded with equal drama that he is ashamed to have a barren daughter and what about my duty to king and country? Then we both started laughing and he said his grandkids are THE BEST because he likes cats and snakes way better, speaking of which, how are the grandkids? He heard Coulson was going to shed soon!
June 02, 2014
Gawd, so sorry you had to endure that. For numerous reasons, nothing irritates me more than some old duffer badgering a young woman to sprog. He must have dementia because his "reasons" show less thought than your average typical Breeder, which is nothing to write home about:

-Getting up in the middle of the night to give them a bottle is the best part (he was ACTUALLY SERIOUS)
Yeah, that's rich. How many times did this duffer actually do this? I'm guessing NONE. You know his wife did the cunt work.

-I can push it around in a stroller You could also toss it out the window and do a PNA. Why is pushing a kid around in a stroller so enjoyable? Maybe if you could cash it in for a million dollars, everyone would want one but if this is the sum total of the "excitement" of having a baybee, I fail to see the attraction.

-Don't I want to have a baby I can show off to everyone
Show off? Bring another life onto this crowded rock so you can show it off to your friends? Are we all in elementary school now?

-I should have two or three
Because once you have one you don't want, have a couple more? :crz Actually this bingo demonstrates that people who choose to have only one child are bingoed relentlessly as well. Breeders are never satisfied until everyone is completely child-burdened, preferably with more than one past their limit.

-I'll like totally change my mind a few years down the road SO HARDCORE he knew tons of people who did zomg
Changed their minds really, or bowed to societal pressure? They're not telling.

-Your parents want grandchildren
Is the old duffer psychic now? How does he know your parents?

-Carry on the family name
Unless your last name is DinklefooseDeLaRancheros, you can bet there are other people with your same last name who are spreading it around now. And that's a really stupid reason to have a child.

And of course, last but now least...if having children is so wonderful, where are this rabid Breeder's children? Why aren't they taking care of him now that he's old?
June 02, 2014
Your employer should not make you tolerate that kind of disrespect.

Just because you "work for him" (or for an agency) does not mean that clients have a right to say whatever they want to you. Even if they are old and sick.
June 02, 2014
“And of course, last but now least...if having children is so wonderful, where are this rabid Breeder's children? Why aren't they taking care of him now that he's old?”

That’s what I was thinking too. Then I read over his reasons for why he thinks she should have children, and I realized that every one of them had to do with baybees. Getting up in the middle of the night to give baybee a bottle, pushing baybee around in a stroller, and showing baybee off to friends were the highlights of his life. No mention of Princess’s toddler, school-age, teenage or adult years. I’m no psychiatrist, but this ancient duh sounds like someone who was only interested in baybees, and not children.
That brings me to my theory as to why his children aren’t caring for him. As they left the cute wittle baybee stage, they were no longer of value to him, so naturally his grown kids won’t have a good relationship with him. Probably haven’t spoken to him in years. Of course, I could be wrong. It’s just a theory.
June 07, 2014
A woman at DH's work upon finding it is our wedding anniversary: "You are so happy! I wish you kids!". Yeah, bitch, thanks for the curse. smile rolling left righteyes2
June 07, 2014
blackpearl
A woman at DH's work upon finding it is our wedding anniversary: "You are so happy! I wish you kids!". Yeah, bitch, thanks for the curse. smile rolling left righteyes2

Translation: "You are so happy, I wish you were miserable like the rest of us"
June 07, 2014
That's exactly what it sounds like, starlady.

It takes a child to raze a village.
June 12, 2014
elaphe_guttata
I can push it around in a stroller

Anonymous User
June 20, 2014
I'm homosexual.......I would need a large book to writems down all my bingo stories! But one of the worst ones are all my straight friends who assume my partner and I are always looking to adopt an abandoned sprog, since "we can't experience the joy of having a child". Hello???? Maybe that's why I'm GAY in the first place!
June 29, 2014
It's been bingo central today. I went out for lunch with a group of girlfriends, one of whom brought her 6 month old loaf. The baby is an easy one, and pretty placid so that's fine, it's presence was unobtrusive.

None of the other ladies present are childed. One going through IVF for One of our Own, one just divorcing and quite sad about the future she thought she'd have, including baybees. Two of us are CF and the other girl is a stepmother of two with none of her own due to health issues so I suppose she is childless.

Friend with loaf proceeds to babble shite about how her life had no meaning before, she's forever changed, she's a different person, a better person, how she sees how immature and selfish she was pre children how wonderful moohood is and she's going to have another next year, and was putting on ostentatious displays of affection and fussing over the kyd. I could see IVF lady starting to get a bit upset and she went out for a cigarette. Moo friend turns to me and our CF lesbian friend and gives us that patronising look and says "I just can't understand why any woman wouldn't want this, it's what we were born to do" and said she felt sorry for people who weren't brave enough to do the most rewarding thing in the world. Then bingoes spewed forth about who will take care of us when we're old, how our lives will be narrow and self focused, and how we'll never know real love.

I asked her if her husband minded that she feels she wasn't complete before having a kyd and that she didn't know real love before 6 months ago, when they've been together six years and married for three. She said he understands, that mother child love is the ultimate there is and nothing tops it.

Quite frankly the whole thing put me off my lunch it was so puke worthy. And I am going to avoid any get togethers when she is present in future because I am sick to the back teeth of this patronising bullshit from breeders. I'm not normally a sympathiser with the infertile myrtles either, but this breeder brained bitch didn't seem to twig that she was upsetting her friends who are childless with her bullshit as well.

Don't think I'm the selfish immature one in this equation somehow.
June 29, 2014
I have to say you have a lot of restraint.
I wouldn't be able to sit and listen to that bullshit. Even if there were people I wanted to hang out with, there's no way I'd sit through that brainless motherhood sanctification.
I'd declare open fire right there. "Sorry, I can't stay any longer. Let's reschedule. But don't invite me if she's also invited."
I guess I need to learn patience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
June 29, 2014
milenascarlet
I have to say you have a lot of restraint.
I wouldn't be able to sit and listen to that bullshit. Even if there were people I wanted to hang out with, there's no way I'd sit through that brainless motherhood sanctification.
I'd declare open fire right there. "Sorry, I can't stay any longer. Let's reschedule. But don't invite me if she's also invited."
I guess I need to learn patience.

I need to remember that once my friends breed, any empathy or respect they had for me (or non parents in general in fact, don't think it's personal) is usually out of the window. It's hard enough to be friends with PNBs at times, just due to stuff like time pressures, priorities, but with breeders, forget it.

I left earlier than I intended, lesson learned.
June 30, 2014
Why is it that all these breeders who 'bingo' us seem to have the same script? They have the whole bingo list down. Not a thing new ... just the same old spew we've heard over and over and over. It's not changingour minds lurking moos. A true CF will never fall for the bingos. Go spew somewhere else.
July 01, 2014
starlady
Why is it that all these breeders who 'bingo' us seem to have the same script? They have the whole bingo list down. Not a thing new ... just the same old spew we've heard over and over and over. It's not changingour minds lurking moos. A true CF will never fall for the bingos. Go spew somewhere else.

Most breeders never have an original or truly examined thought in their empty heads.
They repeat the words and actions that had surrounded them with the same mindfulness of a toddler.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2014
yummynotmummy
Friend with loaf proceeds to babble shite about how her life had no meaning before, she's forever changed, she's a different person, a better person, how she sees how immature and selfish she was pre children how wonderful moohood is and she's going to have another next year, and was putting on ostentatious displays of affection and fussing over the kyd. I could see IVF lady starting to get a bit upset and she went out for a cigarette. Moo friend turns to me and our CF lesbian friend and gives us that patronising look and says "I just can't understand why any woman wouldn't want this, it's what we were born to do" and said she felt sorry for people who weren't brave enough to do the most rewarding thing in the world. Then bingoes spewed forth about who will take care of us when we're old, how our lives will be narrow and self focused, and how we'll never know real love.

Translation: I am so sleep deprived that I am on the verge of loosing my mind and my lady parts are shredded. Damn you childfree to hell and back for your ability to get a full night's sleep and sneeze without fear of peeing on yourself. I hate that you are not miserable like me.

I probably would have laughed in her face.
July 09, 2014
I got so much pressure and bingoes from the beginning of this summer, mostly i put them in the thread with the annoying woman and her daughter's failed marriage. But now is the turn of my relatives.

A relative to my mom upon finding out that DH's has twin siblings: "Wow, Blackpearl is fucked, she has high probability to give birth to twins!" The same thing i got from my mom when me and DH started dating (and mom was actually very excited about it). two faces pukingtwo faces puking
July 09, 2014
I was bingoed by my mom last night. She's always been outwardly supportive.

We were discussing something she did when i was a kid, something that was obviously wrong. (She lied to me and my siblings about something and it caused a great deal of distress.) She said, you are not a Mama (ugh, HATE that phrase) and there are some things a Mama doesn't tell her kids.

When she said this I was in the middle of putting something in the microwave. I started to leave and I said, " Oh wait....did you just tell me that because I don't have kids, that invalidates my feelings about being lied to? What does SHITTING A KID OUT OF MY VAGINA (I used those words) have to do with this story?"

She immediately backed down and apologized all over herself. I told her that I'd always had her support and I appreciated it, but she doesn't get to invalidate my opinion because I'm not a moooo-ther. And I also said, if being a mother is so holy, ever noticed my siblings aren't doing SHIT for you?

She said, "I know. You are my mother now." Yeah, thanks for noticing, Captain Obvious. i'm so happy you noticed, I think i'll go put a gun to my head now.

Like I said, she's generally been good, but I wonder if she pulled this out of her ass because she was losing an argument, or does she really feel that way?
July 09, 2014
bell_flower just wanted to send you some good wishes and a hug from across the pond. It's,really hard taking care of a parent, you don't need that crap into the bargain.
July 10, 2014
My father lived with us when I was in my mid 40's and he was STILL making stupid remarks. He wanted a grand kid. I'd had a hysterectomy!! Still had the ovaries so he had some crazy thought that I could still (throught he miricle of science) have a kid. He'd say "why don't you and 'mr starlady' go and get some help. You still have eggs. Someone else could have the baybee.... or you could always adopt"
Married 20 years.. no kyds... and no talk of ever having any... and he still didn't get it.
He added 'you're missing out on so much'
He died about a month after he said all that. (my mother had passed 7 years before that)
Ummm..so.. what have I missed out on?
Anonymous User
July 20, 2014
I got bingoed last week by my grandma's elderly care nurse. The thing is, my grandma is in a wheelchair and has dementia, if you ask her two hours after lunch what she ate she won't remember, however she remembers her youth quite well. She is in a retirement home and that day we wanted to take her on a trip to a nice park. While my mom stows the wheelchair into the car and drives to the entrance of the retirement home, a nurse is waiting with us to help us get my grandma into the car.

She asks my grandma several questions thats how the conversation went:
Nurse(N): „Oh who is that young lady?“ ( I was standing behind my grandmas wheelchair, waiting for my mom)
Grandma(GM): „Oh thats my granddaughter, ceylan.“
N: „Oh how nice, how old is she?“
She doesn't remember, so I tell her my age, 27.
N:“Oh nice, are you married?“ She turns to face my grandma and then proceeds:“Oh wouldn't it be nice if you granddaughter had a baby so you would become a great grandma?“ I just stare at her, dumbfounded. So far I have never been bingoed, my circle of friends consists of people who don't care about kids or are PNBs. The nurse had an accent and was probably from Eastern Europe. Based on the discussions about the breederific families some of our EE members have I just let it pass. Clearly the nurse was banking on some breeder nostalgia that old people should be totally DELIGHTED by brats, but my grandma doesn't care:
G:” Nah she shouldn't marry the first guy who shows up. My first husband was terrible! Terrible I tell you!”
N:” Well you don't need to be married nowadays to have a baby:”
Grandma doesn't care about the brat question and continues to ramble about her ex husband: “He was a drunkard! He spent all our money! Terrible I tell you! My second husband was much better. ”
Nurse is confused why nobody gives a shit about the babeez. Thankfully my mom finally shows up in the car and off we drive to the park.
Anonymous User
July 20, 2014
Prepare to lose any faith in humanity you had left, because I've just hit the motherlode of breeder bingoes. There'0s hundreds of them, but I'l just put the heavy-weights.

whats the point of spreading ideas and knowledge when there are only dumb people ion this world, as you predict? the problem with you pseudo-intellectuals is that you believe breeding is some primitive activity and you are above that. the problem is that smart people dont want to breed whereas 'dumb' people do. theres no meaning in our lives if we dont live for the future and make it a better place for our offspring. at least we will be remebered for that

life stops when you die, and you dont pass on your genes or memories to your offspring. sure, your friends and family may remember, but not the generation after that. unless you've made a major accomplishment in life, which is a different story.

The one without kid will someday die alone, and the corpse won't be found until someone reported horrible stench from next door. Well, life well lived!

The next two come form the same guy

Kids are awesome. I wish I'd became a dad sooner. You nay sayers have no idea what you're missing out on...

we traded Paris for Germany there chief. There's more to raising kids then just diapers and puke. Watching my son being born was life changing. I've never felt so proud of any accomplishments I achieved until the first time I held my kid... but I can tell you're young. Give it time your interest will change and things just won't seem that important and you'll desire new experiences.

If nobody wants to have kids the population of the earth will decrease. countries with more old people than young people will DIE OUT in the next 50 years. if you plan to not have kids you will end the whole family tree of thousands of years. think about it twice.

Shame that your parents didn't have this list before they decided to have you.

Please do explain to me how did you crawl out of your mom`s Pussy a grown men that didn`t do any of those things, pleas explain!! And not everybody that has kids go through this, I have two, and I can have my weekends of sleep cose I make their day busy enough for them to be exhausted enough not to wake up at 6am, and they were properly potty trained since 1,5 years old, it depends on you to put limits!!

There were more, but they were pretty much repeating themselves.
July 20, 2014
master kyle

the problem with you pseudo-intellectuals is that you believe breeding is some primitive activity and you are above that.

How is breeding NOT a primitive activity? It's acting on the most primitive, instinct-based of human needs!

life stops when you die, and you dont pass on your genes or memories to your offspring. sure, your friends and family may remember, but not the generation after that. unless you've made a major accomplishment in life, which is a different story.

And, a few generations later, not even your family will remember.

The one without kid will someday die alone, and the corpse won't be found until someone reported horrible stench from next door. Well, life well lived!

All the (probably incorrect) assumptions aside, why the fuck would you care about what happens to your corpse?

The next two come form the same guy

Kids are awesome. I wish I'd became a dad sooner. You nay sayers have no idea what you're missing out on...

We do, that's why we don't want them.

we traded Paris for Germany there chief. There's more to raising kids then just diapers and puke. Watching my son being born was life changing. I've never felt so proud of any accomplishments I achieved until the first time I held my kid... but I can tell you're young. Give it time your interest will change and things just won't seem that important and you'll desire new experiences.

There IS more to raising kids than* diapers and puke. Not good things, I'm afraid, at least not in our opinion.
Also, having a child is only an accomplishment if breeding is all you're capable of.

If nobody wants to have kids the population of the earth will decrease. countries with more old people than young people will DIE OUT in the next 50 years. if you plan to not have kids you will end the whole family tree of thousands of years. think about it twice.

Because there's a shortage of people (breeders, in particular).

Shame that your parents didn't have this list before they decided to have you.

Parental wisdom, kindness and maturity, everyone.

Please do explain to me how did you crawl out of your mom`s Pussy a grown men that didn`t do any of those things, pleas explain!!

And your point is...?

And not everybody that has kids go through this, I have two, and I can have my weekends of sleep cose I make their day busy enough for them to be exhausted enough not to wake up at 6am, and they were properly potty trained since 1,5 years old, it depends on you to put limits!!

So? You are still obligated to deal with them until they're 18.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login