Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My daughter has 4 kids and got a $9000 income tax refund" angry smiley

Posted by CrabCake 
"My daughter has 4 kids and got a $9000 income tax refund" angry smiley
June 25, 2011
Was talking to a co-irker yesterday. This woman is about 50 and has 4 kids by at LEAST two baybeedaddies. She was a granny in her late 30s. Her kids in turn went on to breed multiple times with multiple gamete-contributers, to the tune of untold sums of public benefits, to which they all feel absolutely entitled.

Yesterday this woman was talking about one of her daughters, who is a single moo with 4 kids. When she said "Tawanna has 4 kids, so she got $9000 back in taxes this year" it was All. I. Could. Fucking. Do. not to bite my lip to the point of gushing blood. Nine thousand "back" in taxes? Hmmmmm...and how much did she PAY in taxes in the first place? ANYTHING??

I loathe our tax "system" with the fire of 100000000 suns. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: "My daughter has 4 kids and got a $9000 income tax refund" angry smiley
June 25, 2011
I know I'm challenged at math in general, but how the FUCK does that happen???
I know married breeders that have two kids and got back $7000.
June 25, 2011
If someone didn't PAY 9,000 in taxes, how do they get back that much??? Again, I know I'm probably asking stupid questions, but I'll take that chance.
satansbitch
If someone didn't PAY 9,000 in taxes, how do they get back that much??? Again, I know I'm probably asking stupid questions, but I'll take that chance.

Hypocrisy, dumb assery, and other various less that desired social constraints. Maybe they payed taxes in imaginary numbers and the value that they get back was found by multiplying the amount they "paid" so it isn't imaginary anymore. Wait a minute...when one has an imaginary number squared one get backs a negative number. There goes that theory...
June 26, 2011
satansbitch

Under certain circumstances, people can get something like $3500 (not completely certain on numbers) per kid, from Uncle Sam. It is called Earned Income Credit. No money has to be paid into the system, a parent simply has to work.

http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96466,00.html
Some people sure know how to work the system! My PNB neighbor has 7 (yes seven, not a misprint) kids. Five of them were adopted, none of them as infants, all whom were "difficult to place" (one is deaf, three are black or some mix there of, two were siblings and there was an 13 year old in the mix). She gets no where near this much money, and she WORKS!! Bleh. What a messed up system.
EITC, Child Tax Credit, day care credit (which can include summer camp), dependent deductions, tuition tax credits for private school or public school extracurricular programs (if your state allows them), and the mortgage interest credit (larger if you have a bigger house b/c you have kyds). Those are just a few off the top of my head.
Techie
Under certain circumstances, people can get something like $3500 (not completely certain on numbers) per kid, from Uncle Sam. It is called Earned Income Credit. No money has to be paid into the system, a parent simply has to work.

The EITC is a good idea, in theory. The idea is to reward people for working. Everyone below a certain income gets it. But, of course, the lion's share goes to breeders. A single childless adult gets about $500 while a single moo gets $3500. It's ended up being a subsidy to low wage employers like SquallMart. The disproportionate share goes to loaf-shitters, which keeps the poors (who are more likely to shit out brats indiscriminately and work at Walmart) mollified. So, as with employer sponsored tax exempt health insurance, where people are compensated for breeding rather than for their work, money that could be going to wages for everyone is transferred to breeders.
June 26, 2011
Both my sister and sister in law, who each have two kids in the 6-12 age group, got tax refunds in the 7k range. Both work and both have husbands who work as well. They are by NO MEANS in a lower income bracket either with my sister living in a quarter million dollar McMansion in an area of the country where that's considered upper middle class range. They get to claim ANY and all kid expenses which lowers their taxable income in the first place as well as that per kid tax credit. Meanwhile, my husband and I got stuck with a 5k federal tax bill as well as a $1500 state income tax bill. Yeah, it all evens out does it not?cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 26, 2011
Some tax credits, thanks to Congress kowtowing to breeders, are "refundable" tax credits, meaning you can get them even if you have a zero tax liability, as opposed to "tax deductions" like the mortgage interest deduction, which cannot reduce your tax liability to more than zero.
Only breeders can get thousands of dollars in "credits" -- i.e. forced wealth redistribution -- despite paying zero taxes.

I'm so sick of the "but kyyyyds are expppeeeeeeesive" argument. If we were in dire need of population growth I could see subsidizing those who undertook to do so, just as subsidizing teachers in godforsaken rural areas makes sense. But there is hardly a scarcity of poorly prepared, ignorant, self-centered, uneducated underclass or mediocre fundie/Lifescript middle-class cretins, and that's who's breeding. Why are we subsidizing that?
June 26, 2011
Techie
satansbitch

Thank you. That's the best explanation I've ever gotten for our fucked up system.
Melanie
Some tax credits, thanks to Congress kowtowing to breeders, are "refundable" tax credits, meaning you can get them even if you have a zero tax liability, as opposed to "tax deductions" like the mortgage interest deduction, which cannot reduce your tax liability to more than zero.
Only breeders can get thousands of dollars in "credits" -- i.e. forced wealth redistribution -- despite paying zero taxes.

I'm so sick of the "but kyyyyds are expppeeeeeeesive" argument. If we were in dire need of population growth I could see subsidizing those who undertook to do so, just as subsidizing teachers in godforsaken rural areas makes sense. But there is hardly a scarcity of poorly prepared, ignorant, self-centered, uneducated underclass or mediocre fundie/Lifescript middle-class cretins, and that's who's breeding. Why are we subsidizing that?

Because most politicians are breeders themselves and use their positions to get goodies for people like them. CF people need to step up and run for office.
June 26, 2011
Melanie

The first time I heard of the concept of "refundable" tax credits, I thought my head was going to explode. Oh wait, that still happens every time I hear stories like my co-worker's.

:kill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
June 26, 2011
nomooingzone
Techie

The EITC is a good idea, in theory. The idea is to reward people for working. Everyone below a certain income gets it. But, of course, the lion's share goes to breeders. A single childless adult gets about $500 while a single moo gets $3500. It's ended up being a subsidy to low wage employers like SquallMart. The disproportionate share goes to loaf-shitters, which keeps the poors (who are more likely to shit out brats indiscriminately and work at Walmart) mollified. So, as with employer sponsored tax exempt health insurance, where people are compensated for breeding rather than for their work, money that could be going to wages for everyone is transferred to breeders.

Yep. Would like to remind everyone also that Wal Mart's wages also qualify many of their employees for Food Stamps, WIC, etc, and some Wal Marts even had tables / booths set up for the employees to register for these things. There have been various news stories about this, I am presently too lazy to look, but I'll assume we've all heard of this.

And of course - those benes would apply to people *with kids*. A single slaving away there probably does not qualify / as a single at those wages they are 'just over' the poverty line - and would be SOL

Not that their housing, or transport costs are any less, either. Breeders cram many people in an apartment - and - at a low wage with kids can get Section 8 and even utility credits - so that actually puts them *ahead* of the single retail grunt.

And then of course they get all sorts of $ 'refunded', which someone in the exact same income bracket with no kids is NOT entitled to.

Taxpayers are funding Biz Biz. It's bad enough to fund people who want to lay on their ass (I'm a Liberal, btw, no bleeding heart here though) - even WORSE is when the taxpayers are indirectly funding Big Biz.

Grrrr........ whole system needs an overhaul.
Zzelda
Yep. Would like to remind everyone also that Wal Mart's wages also qualify many of their employees for Food Stamps, WIC, etc, and some Wal Marts even had tables / booths set up for the employees to register for these things. There have been various news stories about this, I am presently too lazy to look, but I'll assume we've all heard of this.

And of course - those benes would apply to people *with kids*. A single slaving away there probably does not qualify / as a single at those wages they are 'just over' the poverty line - and would be SOL

Not that their housing, or transport costs are any less, either. Breeders cram many people in an apartment - and - at a low wage with kids can get Section 8 and even utility credits - so that actually puts them *ahead* of the single retail grunt.

And then of course they get all sorts of $ 'refunded', which someone in the exact same income bracket with no kids is NOT entitled to.

Taxpayers are funding Biz Biz. It's bad enough to fund people who want to lay on their ass (I'm a Liberal, btw, no bleeding heart here though) - even WORSE is when the taxpayers are indirectly funding Big Biz.

Grrrr........ whole system needs an overhaul.

I'm mostly liberal but there are certain areas where I can understand why people go conservative. The handouts to breeders are one area, obviously (though Republicans are big-time hypocrites because they want all the public bennies for their broods but want to cut the poor kids off). The other area is immigration. I just don't see the upside to opening our borders (more than they already are) to let in a deluge of third world peons who will depress wages, send billions of dollars out of the country, and shit out anchor loaves that my taxes must help support. I used to be more involved in politics but the kumbaya multicultural open borders breeder ass kissing of the liberal crowd in my state really started to turn my stomach.
Snark Shark
nomooingzone

The EITC is a good idea, in theory. The idea is to reward people for working. Everyone below a certain income gets it. But, of course, the lion's share goes to breeders. A single childless adult gets about $500

that's around what I get.

nomooingzone
while a single moo gets $3500.

shitting fuck!!!

It gets better: I just looked up the amounts for the 2010 tax year on the IRS site.

2010 Tax Year

Earned Income and adjusted gross income (AGI) must each be less than:

$43,352 ($48,362 married filing jointly) with three or more qualifying children
$40,363 ($45,373 married filing jointly) with two qualifying children
$35,535 ($40,545 married filing jointly) with one qualifying child
$13,460 ($18,470 married filing jointly) with no qualifying children
Tax Year 2010 maximum credit:

$5,666 with three or more qualifying children
$5,036 with two qualifying children
$3,050 with one qualifying child
$457 with no qualifying children

You have to make less than $13,460 to qualify for your measly $457 but a pahrunt of one can make more than 3X that amount and get 3 grand. And 5 grand for 2 kyds.
June 27, 2011
I worked as the receptionist for a national tax preparation franchise, and these bints will call up and ask what the minimum amount to earn is to receive the EITC. They basically would do this so they would not work one day longer than they had to in order to qualify for the maximum EITC the following year.

I hated that job.

Maybe they should change the tax code so that the EITC from dependents MUST be used for future educational needs of said dependents, instead of a new tattoo, a Harley, or, in some cases, cashing the "instant refund" check and then going to the bar where they end up in a gun fight. True stories, all three.
the noodler
Maybe they should change the tax code so that the EITC from dependents MUST be used for future educational needs of said dependents, instead of a new tattoo, a Harley, or, in some cases, cashing the "instant refund" check and then going to the bar where they end up in a gun fight. True stories, all three.

This! ALL tax perks to breeders should have to go directly to the kids. Child Tax Credit? Fine. You have to put it in an interest bearing college savings fund. That takes care of the middle class breeders. Same should go for EITC over and above that which you would get as a single worker. You're already getting free medical, food stamps, free school lunches, and housing assistance that childless people aren't getting. Anything extra goes directly to the future improvement of your children or you don't get it. Child Tax Credits and EITC should be treated like food stamps. You get a special account or debit card that you can ONLY use for the kyds. I predict if they implemented that applications would drop like a stone. Breeders are not much interested in bennies that don't benefit themselves immediately.
June 28, 2011
the noodler
I worked as the receptionist for a national tax preparation franchise, and these bints will call up and ask what the minimum amount to earn is to receive the EITC. They basically would do this so they would not work one day longer than they had to in order to qualify for the maximum EITC the following year.

I hated that job.

The way it is now this will NEVER happen. They get welfare checks "for the children" and spend it on drugs, nails and tanning salons, or booze and cigarettes. They get child support checks and rarely does it go TO the kids, but rather on new boyfriends and themselves. They get FOOD debit cards and sell them for 50 cents on the dollar, etc......This is why I think we need to CEASE allowing ANY cash or things easily converted to cash to be paid directly to a moo-cunt, period. They can go to a center and pick up prepackaged food and good luck selling block cheese or a bag of apples on the street corner for cash. If ALL monies were directly deposited into a trust fund "for the children", then perhaps when they reached 18 they could afford to LEAVE their sorry moo-cunts and go away to school and have half a chance at a decent life.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
The FUCK?! Shit, last year I got a divorce (all for the better), and worked my ass off - as I always do! - and somehow managed to OWE the IRS for the first time in my life.

Yet, these cunts lie on their backs, and instead of working, fuck all day and shit out sprogs... and then get PAID for it?!

FUCK!

ranting
Excuse me to all of you that think that the refund check should ONLY.be used for the KIDS you are judging ALL single moms like we are all worthless money suckers from the state. I work 80-90 hours a week to pay my bills and take care of my children I PAY my RENT 1025.00 a month CAR INSURANCE 112.00 PHONE 60.00 ELECTRIC 80.00 and whatever my kids need plus gas to travel back and forth to work my kids needs come before mine all year long . And I pay almost 400 in taxes out of each check so I have every right to go out when I get my refumd and buy a couple things I NEED for a change that I go without so.my kids have what they need.
October 16, 2012
Dear Useless Fucking Moo Cunt Troll;
No one here gives one bit of fuck about any of the shit you just typed. Get your Moo ass OFF our CHILD FREE site before you get your ass handed to you on a fucking platter.
October 16, 2012
You forgot to say THANK YOU for subsidizing me, Moo Troll.

BTW - your electric bill is too high as compared to your rent. Turn stuff off when not in use.
October 16, 2012
trish
Excuse me to all of you that think that the refund check should ONLY.be used for the KIDS you are judging ALL single moms like we are all worthless money suckers from the state. I work 80-90 hours a week to pay my bills and take care of my children I PAY my RENT 1025.00 a month CAR INSURANCE 112.00 PHONE 60.00 ELECTRIC 80.00 and whatever my kids need plus gas to travel back and forth to work my kids needs come before mine all year long . And I pay almost 400 in taxes out of each check so I have every right to go out when I get my refumd and buy a couple things I NEED for a change that I go without so.my kids have what they need.

Fuck off and go back to your pasture moo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login