Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My daughter has 4 kids and got a $9000 income tax refund" angry smiley

Posted by CrabCake 
Re: "My daughter has 4 kids and got a $9000 income tax refund" angry smiley
October 18, 2012
trish
Excuse me to all of you that think that the refund check should ONLY.be used for the KIDS you are judging ALL single moms like we are all worthless money suckers from the state. I work 80-90 hours a week to pay my bills and take care of my children I PAY my RENT 1025.00 a month CAR INSURANCE 112.00 PHONE 60.00 ELECTRIC 80.00 and whatever my kids need plus gas to travel back and forth to work my kids needs come before mine all year long . And I pay almost 400 in taxes out of each check so I have every right to go out when I get my refumd and buy a couple things I NEED for a change that I go without so.my kids have what they need.

like we don't have rent, utilities, medical expenses, gas or car repairs? why should you not only get whatever you paid back, but get what we paid as well? how is it fair i have to dwell in lodgings with relatives or face living in a cardboard box while you and other mothers grab out of my paycheck so you can live better than me? i see y'all with your cell phones and tattoos...did your kids need a butterfly tramp stamp on your ass?
October 18, 2012
SlumSlut
cfchevygirl
I also don't believe she pays anywhere near a thousand dollars a month in rent. I lived in a resort area in a 3b/2ba and it wasn't that much.

I think she's just grabbing numbers out of the air.

But, even if she did pay a grand a month in rent -- which she doesn't -- then it's her dumbass fault for not finding a cheaper place and living within her means.

Actually, the rent she claims she pays is typical for a cheap 2-bedroom in my area. It isn't unrealistic at all.

ETA: cfchevygirl - The area you live in has some of the lowest rental rates anywhere in the US (and I'm assuming salary rates are corresponding to that), except perhaps Alaska.

However, I'm hard-pressed to believe the "80-90 hours a week" part of her story.

Where I'm at now, you can get a 3bd/2ba for about 850-900 a month, renting. If you're looking at say, modular or trailers, I'm sure you could get in under 650 (maybe even 500 for a trailer).

You are definitely correct about salaries being lower.

Where I used to live a few years ago, properties were more expensive and desirable location (less than 5 miles from the beach), and rent was about a grand. That of course takes into the account the aftermath of the housing bubble bursting.

If she does pay what she says in rent, i would be curious as to where she is located.
October 19, 2012
cassia
Dingo8YourBaby
Oh yeah, I was just trying to back up the same point. I don't want to be viewed as defending an idiot either. It's just really damn expensive to live in some areas.

I totally agree with this statement.

It can be damn difficult to get a place that I could afford on a very fixed income, that was not a scary home.
I found one single place in many hours of searching.
Settling in here is far far different in lifestyle than I was used to.
Frankly I am still shocked and numbed by how little choice there was and am adapting to a very different living situation.

I am in the same boat. We are really tightening our belts trying to save money and just gave up trying to live somewhere nice and settled for the least crappy area we could find. If anyone is curious, here are the rents for a nice part of the Bay Area, not even SF which is more outrageous pricewise:

Nice Neighborhood Prices.

Not so nice areas.

Huge difference right? And the nice areas of SF are even scarier in price than Berkeley.
And if you look closely at many of the ads in the crap neighborhood, many are section 8 ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
October 19, 2012
All that's absolutely true about those "high" rents in certain areas. It's all relative to the area and the local economy. In my area, $600 a month will get you a nice, 3 bedroom, 2 bath house or apartment in a middle class area, but the average famblee income is about 35k a year. However, in Burbank California, for instance, I have a friend who pays $2300 a month for a studio apartment, but her husband makes about 100k a year. In Atlanta, I was paying close to $400 a month for a 2/2 townhouse in 1985, so God only knows what that same place rents for now! One of my sisters rents a small house in a middle class area of Atlanta for about $1800 per month, while my other sister lives in a McMansion in an upper middle class area of a small town in Alabama and her mortgage is under 1k.

I have often wondered WHY these WIC-Welfare whores continue to choose to live in such expensive areas when they could get more bang for their freebie-bucks in a smaller town in a different region. I am guessing it's because white trash tend to cluster together, much like deadly diseases and outbreaks "cluster" in certain areas.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 19, 2012
When I got curious and looked at apartments in Salem Ma the average rent of a place that would take pets was $1500 a month. That was if I didn't want crack whores for neighbors. In Los Angeles the average rent was pretty much the same amount. In San Antonio TX, where I currently live, the average rent for a one bedroom apartment is between $450 and $600 a month. I can understand a high rent in some parts of the world but I don't understand not moving to a more affordable area.
dogfish
A few months ago I overheard a couple of moos in work talking in the break room. One was telling the other how her sister was planning to drop another sprog so they could claim the extra benefits.

They both agreed with each other that this was a good idea because the fresh loaf would just wear all the hand-me-down clothes from the existing 3 shitlets and food would be just a little extra. In their mind this wouldn't cost much more to the household but would bring in much more benefit cash that the parunts spent on themselves.

What a reason to be born. Fucking disgusting entitled breeder mentality.

This is just sickening. They really are nothing but meal tickets to them.
October 20, 2012
stillcrazy4cats
dogfish
A few months ago I overheard a couple of moos in work talking in the break room. One was telling the other how her sister was planning to drop another sprog so they could claim the extra benefits.

They both agreed with each other that this was a good idea because the fresh loaf would just wear all the hand-me-down clothes from the existing 3 shitlets and food would be just a little extra. In their mind this wouldn't cost much more to the household but would bring in much more benefit cash that the parunts spent on themselves.

What a reason to be born. Fucking disgusting entitled breeder mentality.

This is just sickening. They really are nothing but meal tickets to them.

This is what all these countries which bribe people to have kids fail to realise: people who care about their kids will end up investing more (time, if not money) than you can possibly give them, but people who are looking for an easy way will immediately see the potential, giving rise to greater numbers of kids who aren't really loved or wanted - a disaster for society.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login