Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post 600

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
Post 600
November 18, 2005
Wowie. I read the posts from FuckedForLife and BreederUnleashed. How very sad for them. After reading those 2 posts, I became even MORE grateful that I have chosen to be CF. Their lives sound like a firey hell from which they will never escape except through death. I know they did it to themselves, but I truly feel sorry for those people. I wonder where they are today, I noticed their posts are a couple years old.
sprogless
Re: Post 600
November 19, 2005
Yeah, I felt bad for them, too. I guess it goes to show that people really need to consider the consequences before they decide to have kids.
Morganmad
November 19, 2005
The posts from that site are 2 years old. Either they have done something about their unhappy lives or they are just more miserable. Either way, who cares? It's so old, it's no longer interesting. Besides, there are lots of them out there and have been for many years. Nothing new.
CF 4 Ever
November 22, 2005
Some CF may need to read those 2 year old posts. Who says they're "too old" anyway, YOU? Who are you to label something "too old"? Some CF (myself included) at one time almost bought into the "always happy" parent nonsense. Reading the truth from a parent may be exactly what the doctor ordered for a CF out there, and may be a "discovery" for them.

Would you stop someone from reading about science, even thought the theories they're learning were published 2,000 years ago? I hope not. Information is power, discovery is freedom. And it may not be new to YOU, but let others make their own decisions as to what is interesting. Get off our backs.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.