Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Airline Moo

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
Airline Moo
November 19, 2005
That sounds like an absolute nightmare! Too bad you couldn't have just chucked her and her brat out of the plane at 36,000 ft. What a bitch!
Leaning toward childfree
Re: Airline Moo
November 19, 2005
this woman seems to be operating under the illusion that her child is some holy being incarnate, and she is the sacred vessel and servent of this being. Being such a narcissist, she assumes that everybody is (or SHOULD) feel the same way about her and her child. She feels that everyone (but especially women) should be honored and priveledged by breathing the same air as her and her child. That is her motivation.

It kind of reminds me of that holy little girl they have in India, were they take a five-year-old and worship her until she hits puberty. Talk about complexes. That kid on the airplane is going to be a sociopath, and mommy will probably hide the bodies in her basement.
Morganmad
November 19, 2005
The woman was completely out of line and rude in the extreme. Should such a thing happen again, when some pinheaded, babbling boob tells you that you should help because you're a woman, point out quickly and forcefully that you are a woman who doesn not like children. Whether you like kids or not is immaterial in this instance. This obnoxious twit needed a serious and swift verbal kick in the her brain. You know, the brain she sits on.
sprogless
November 19, 2005
Wouldn't it be nice if they could've just tossed her off of the plane at 36,000 feet? The stupid loser couldn't even flip the bird, due to all of the baby crap she was lugging around. That had to be funny.
Leaning toward childfree
November 20, 2005
How exactly does one "babystalk" by the way?
Morganmad
November 20, 2005
"Baby stalking" is an imaginary phenomenon conjured from the imaginations of some CF people who have nothing better to do than come up with ways to be pissed off at parents and their kids. If a pregnant woman rubs her belly and smiles, as they often do, some CF think she's somehow smiling at them in such a way that they believe they can read her thoughts. They believe she's thinking things like, "Don't you wish you were like this?" or "Worship me. I'm pregnant." This, even though the pregnant woman may not even be aware of them or care in the least and certainly has no way of knowing whether they're Cf or childed and probabaly doesn't care. Or, if a parent or grandparent is interacting with a child anywhere within a half mile of the CF person, the CF person, again with this mysterious thought-reading ability, believes the adult who may actually turn and look in their direction, similar to the pregnant woman, while interacting with the child is somehow thinking that the CF person (how do they know this stranger is CF? It's all part of the CF magic thought reading process!) desires to worship the child or wishes they had one or whatever. Some CF think the world revolves around them, that when someone looks in their general direction, that person is looking right at them and projecting their thoughts or reading the CFer's thoughts. This imaginary "baby stalking" fear of certain CF goes into overdrive if anyone (gasp!) is in the same store, mall, park, airplane, building or whatever at the same time as the All Holy and Mighty Thought-reading Entitlement-minded CFer! In brief, "baby stalking" is pure bullshit.
Leaning toward childfree
November 20, 2005
Okay. Thanks.
mercurior 1
November 20, 2005
i remember one nightmare trip on a plane to majorca, i sat next to a kid must have been 8 to 10 the moo and duhd was in the seat in front of me, and this damned kid kept spitting and kicking the seat, i got to the point of saying to the parent hey look after your kid but they just went stop it, and he continued..
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.