Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need more milk?

Posted by KABA 
Need more milk?
October 06, 2010
Poor moomies not making enough milk now have a solution. Produce more breast milk, with only minor side effects including anxiety, diarrhea, depression, headache, restlessness, fatigue, and seizers.

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/2/t027200.asp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Re: Need more milk?
October 06, 2010
Yes, pump those dairy moocows full of drugs that would be passed on to their little parasites, of course.eye rolling smiley
October 06, 2010
What wonderful moms. Not. /sarcasm. spanking with a whip on the ass

lab mom
October 06, 2010
saying 'wtf'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
October 06, 2010
Banshee
Yes, pump those dairy moocows full of drugs that would be passed on to their little parasites, of course.eye rolling smiley

Really, wouldn't it be better to use formula?
October 06, 2010
Wow. The term "Moo" becomes more and more appropriate every day.

So, if I am understanding this correctly, this is similar to BGH (bovine growth hormone) used to stimulate milk production in cows? Which can cause mastitis, an infection of the udders. So essentially Moo can feed her baybee snotty milk. Good job.
October 06, 2010
I think that if they aren't producing enough of that "life giving" substance, then it's nature's way of 1)Letting their defective kyd starve to death, and/or 2)A CLEAR message from nature to PUT THE TITTY DOWN and feed that kyd some formula or possibly some steak and potatos, depending on age.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 06, 2010
herbalgeek
Wow. The term "Moo" becomes more and more appropriate every day.

So, if I am understanding this correctly, this is similar to BGH (bovine growth hormone) used to stimulate milk production in cows? Which can cause mastitis, an infection of the udders. So essentially Moo can feed her baybee snotty milk. Good job.

Performance Enhancing Drugs? Roger Clemens Boobs!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login