Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fucking Asshole Teen Brats At the Library

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Fucking Asshole Teen Brats At the Library
July 26, 2011
Lovely. I'm sitting in the library, quietly working online. A gang of maybe 4 male teen brats show up, talking loudly and in general being their usual, annoying teenbrat selves, We have emergency doors, clearly labelled as such and warning that an alarm would sound if the door is messed with. Depend upon it--one of the teen brats had to mess with it and the alarm went off. Fucking goddamn brats! Why the hell can't people raise their spawn to keep their hands off stuff that isn't their?! Ofcourse, in the usual ineffectual way of this particular library branch, they let the teenbrats stay. I'm here mostly because our swamp cooler isn't working correctly and until it gets fixed the library is free and cool.
Re: Fucking Asshole Teen Brats At the Library
July 26, 2011
Isn't messing with emergency doors the same as pulling an emergency alarm? Doesn't this cause the fire department to be called?

The librarian needed to kick these wasteoids out of the library as soon as they pulled that shit, as well as calling the parents. When do we start putting our feet down and stop tolerating this bullshit???
Anonymous User
July 26, 2011
I work in branch library and we have those kinds of doors, they'll squeal but nothing else. Fortunatley it hasnt happened in quite a while. Teens/tweens reall aren't a problem is the ankle biters I want to drop kick. On 'storytime' days when it's just a fucking circus in there I will just not go in there to shelve (that what I do, shelve stuff). I call the kids wing "The Bad Lands". I wonder why oh why when they builtthat addition onto the buildign that thery didnt built a sound resistant wall with glass doors to that wing instead of it being wide open so the whole damn branch can hear the howler monkeys on crack?
July 26, 2011
MerlynHerne
here mostly because our swamp cooler isn't working correctly and until it gets fixed the library is free and cool.

It's the damm humidity that's over the Southwest right now. It feels like PA sans mosquitoes here in Vegas now. Swamp coolers don't work worth crap if the humidity is over a certain percentage - 20 or 30% I think.

As for damm teens when the alarm went off I'd think about spraying them with a fire extinguisher - or maybe belting them with it

I've lived in PA and that is indeed what it feels like. It doesn't help that we have swimming pools, lakes, canals out here either.

Yeah the urge to drop kick them was really strong...though belting em with a fire extinguisher was a great alternate lol. The librarian did throw them out finally. They won't do this crap at central, cause they have a head librarian that reminds me of Grace Jones and she doesn't take crap from ANYBODY. WIsh ours was that proactive.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login