Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraceptive Catastrophes, October Edition

Posted by navi8orgirl 
Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraceptive Catastrophes, October Edition
October 13, 2010
With the holidays approaching I figure this is an amusing feature. Surprisingly there are few pickins today and no one begging for free Halloween costumes.

Single female's baby is due in 2 weeks. Her parents removed her from their house and all she has is a carseat and stroller. Wow, my parents used this threat to keep us unpregnant. Hats off to these parents for doing the same.

Not sure wheather the baby is girl or boy.

If you have anything to contribute to this single mother it would be appreciated. XXX area would be great.

And it’s BEG-inning to look a lot like Christmas….

MY NAME IS XXX I AM A MOTHER OF 10 I HAVE NO JOB RIGHT NOW AND I AM A SINGLE PARENT.COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY OUT FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE WE HAVE NOTHING .THE LITTLE WE HAD HAS BEEN TAKEN PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY TO HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS.I WILL WORK ,CLEAN WHATEVER IS NEED TO HELP MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS MY BABIES HAVE BEEN WITHOUT ENOUGH PLEASE ADOPT MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL XXX AT XXX-XXX-XXXX THANK YOU AND BE BLESS.

And why does this sound like you are trading legit items for stolen goods:

i desperately need 4 astros tickets for any game this weekend. im a single father who just got my kids back and they are dying to go to an astros game. we watch them faithfully every night on tv together. i was laid off in april and its been a struggle, but im doing the best i can. im NOT ASKING FOR PITTY, as i can spend some money, or i can trade. i can get a brand new xbox 360 limited edition, or a camera, or camcorder all brand new if someone would like to trade. please contact me if youre interested . thanks

Does anyone see this person getting a BSN?

(Me neither.)

I AM A 32 YEAR OLD SINGLE MOM. I HAVE TWO CHILDREN. I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL WHICH WILL BE IN JANUARY. I WANT TO BE A REGISTERED NURSE. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MONEY. I AM LOOKING FOR A COMPUTER, PERFERABLY A LAPTOP THAT SOMEONE COULD DONATE TO ME. I AM NOT BEING PICKY BY ANY MEANS. I PERFER A LAPTOP DUE TO THE CONVIENCE OF ME WORKING AND MY KIDS SCHEDULES. I JUST CANT AFFORD A COMPUTER WITH MY BUDGET.I WANT TO BE PREFARED BY ALL MEANS ONCE I START SCHOOL. IF YOU OR YOU HAVE ANY REFERENCE TO ASSIST ME, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I love your titles, navi!

MY NAME IS XXX I AM A MOTHER OF 10 I HAVE NO JOB RIGHT NOW AND I AM A SINGLE PARENT.COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY OUT FOR CHRISTMAS PLEASE WE HAVE NOTHING .THE LITTLE WE HAD HAS BEEN TAKEN PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY TO HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS.I WILL WORK ,CLEAN WHATEVER IS NEED TO HELP MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS MY BABIES HAVE BEEN WITHOUT ENOUGH PLEASE ADOPT MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL XXX AT XXX-XXX-XXXX THANK YOU AND BE BLESS.

What is it with the notion that kids have to have a good Christmas every year? As hurtful as a crap holiday may be in the short-term, it can serve as a decent lifetime lesson that you don't always get what you want, and that you're going to go through patches in your life during which you're physically or emotionally uncomfortable. Oftentimes, incidents such as having a negative memory of one Christmas--or even a few--can be the point where the child realizes their unpleasant station in life, feels dissatisfaction with it, and the experience becomes the catalyst that encourages them to work hard to rise above it instead of repeating the mistakes their parents made.
Re: Craigslist Cavalcade of Contraceptive Catastrophes, October Edition
October 13, 2010
My laptop shit the bed right before I went back to grad school. Fortunately I have money stashed away so I could purchase a new one but I noticed in the loans I got, it said I could use the money for a laptop. Hmm...if Moo is going back to school, this would be a better option for her. Then again, why take care of yourself when you could get some sucker to do it for you?
Do people think that if they write in BILLYMAYSALLCAPS viewers will be more sympathetic?
I would feel bad if these people were asking for food, and such.. but really? A laptop? Tickets to an astro game?! Seriously? I couldn't help but laugh, and I came from a very poor family myself. I'm so over the "but I have kids" excuse. That's their fault. Maybe someone should have kept their legs shut, dumbfucks; especially the one still living with her parents.

What is it with the notion that kids have to have a good Christmas every year? As hurtful as a crap holiday may be in the short-term, it can serve as a decent lifetime lesson that you don't always get what you want, and that you're going to go through patches in your life during which you're physically or emotionally uncomfortable. Oftentimes, incidents such as having a negative memory of one Christmas--or even a few--can be the point where the child realizes their unpleasant station in life, feels dissatisfaction with it, and the experience becomes the catalyst that encourages them to work hard to rise above it instead of repeating the mistakes their parents made

THIS SFM. Maybe if these little shits weren't showered with presents every year, they wouldn't grow up to be superficial assholes. I have been through a few Christmases toy-less and as upset as my parents were about that, it never bothered me and I was cheering them up because you learn what matters in life.
October 13, 2010
I found a few today on our local craigslist, too:

Getting laid off in two and half weeks. I have majority custody of my three children. I will find a new job but willing to forget about pride and ask for help. I have a 9 year old girl (size 10) and 10 year old boy(size 12). If you can help call or text me please. 208 xxx-xxxx. can't drive far, just to let you know. thank you...
Does he want you to deliver the clothes, then?

Looking for a McDonald's Happy Meal, "The Thing" toy. It is yellow, looks similar to hulk, and says, "It's clobber time." They were at McDonald's probably 3 months ago. My 3 year old is convinced if we try every different McDonald's in the state that we will eventually get it. I keep telling him that it no longer exists. I can't take it anymore, if you have one, and don't want it, I would forever be in your debt. Thank you!
So instead of telling the kid to shut up about it and enforcing it, you do this. Who's in charge??

Hi, I'm getting ready to have a baby boy! I would like to try to make my own cloth diapers and a crib set...hunting camo is hard to find, except the really expensive sets....I don't need a fancy sewing machine, just one that works...if you have one or know someone who does...please e-mail me...thanks...wendy
So is she expecting it for free or what?

As usual, most people are looking for tickets to the Boise State football games. As if.
October 13, 2010
I meandered up the highway and found a gem or two:

I am a single mom of 4 kids, and they are wanting a Wii so bad, but I am on a budget and cannot afford a lot, I would like to get the console and accessories, at least a few controls so they can play together, and some games, they love Mario games and sports. We had to move and leave everything behind, so they have had nothing for entertainment, they would appreciate any games honestly. I am on a budget and money is very tight, but I would really like to get them this. Please text me at xxxxx and let me know what you have and the price. Thanks

Should have packed the Wii when you left. Must have belonged to the wallet. And here is someone calling one on their bullshit:

I cannot believe what I'm seeing here. This person is posting 2 different dogs, one is a teacup poodle and the other is chihuahua/poodle mix. The first is posted for free but if you read down there's a chg of $42 with a sad story of being a single mom, putting herself thru school, etc. The next post she want's $100 but in this post she's just had surgery. Also saw a couple more dogs posted right close together but not the same phone number, awfully suspicious. Lady, you need to take yourself and your kids to a shelter and see all the homeless dogs there. You should be ashamed to show your irresponsibility to your kids. GET THOSE DOGS NUETERED OR SPAYED!! Human's are just the worst and it's always the animals that suffer in the end. I will be calling the ASPCA and the local humane society to see if your running a puppy mill in your home. You even have the nerve to put your phone number down, thanks, that will help when I call the authorities! Her phone number is 817/832-7479. SHAME ON YOU!!

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
How is the woman who needs a laptop writing that if she doesn't have a computer? I'm not very familiar with Craigslist so I don't know if you can text your requests to the site, but if that's the case I'm sure she can use the money for her phone for a laptop instead. I know there are public libraries where you can use the computer too, and depending on where she's going to school there may be some computers somewhere. I don't see why she can't make due with those.
October 13, 2010
navi8orgirl

I AM A 32 YEAR OLD SINGLE MOM. I HAVE TWO CHILDREN. I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL WHICH WILL BE IN JANUARY. I WANT TO BE A REGISTERED NURSE. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MONEY. I AM LOOKING FOR A COMPUTER, PERFERABLY A LAPTOP THAT SOMEONE COULD DONATE TO ME. I AM NOT BEING PICKY BY ANY MEANS. I PERFER A LAPTOP DUE TO THE CONVIENCE OF ME WORKING AND MY KIDS SCHEDULES. I JUST CANT AFFORD A COMPUTER WITH MY BUDGET.I WANT TO BE PREFARED BY ALL MEANS ONCE I START SCHOOL. IF YOU OR YOU HAVE ANY REFERENCE TO ASSIST ME, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Am I the only one tempted to reply to this saying, "Oh! You should check Best Buy, or an Apple store! They have lots of laptops there, even for people with low budgets!"

Also, it seems pretty stupid to decide to start school again if you don't have a good amount of money. I guess the spawning made her brain disintegrate.
Okay, I couldn't resist and checked out my local craigslist.

"I am a single mother, homeschooling my 2 children. We are in need of educational materials and equipment, such as a desktop computer, a projector, reading books (K & 2nd grade levels), etc. If anyone has any of these items and are willing to donate or sell for a reasonable price, please respond to this ad. Thank you. "

If you are so poor that you cannot afford the supplies to home school your children, then you're probably not educated enough yourself to establish an efficient curriculum for them so they have a chance at a future themselves...

oh and public school is free.

o_O;;
navi8orgirl

Um, I know that you can't put toothpaste back in the tube, but if she was that concerned that "her babies have been without enough", maybe she should have stopped way before she became a single mother of 10?

If only some of these people put as much effort into getting a grasp on the English language as they do breeding.
I am looking for a cheap car that someone is looking to sell for really cheap or donate to a mother in need. I don't have very much to give but I can make monthly payments please email me if you have anything ****I will not sleep with you for money or work out an "arrangement" please do not email me if you have any bad intentions***

The dirty moo assumes that someone's going to take her filthy loose vagina as payment.

I am a single mom who recently finished school and I am a Certified Massage Therapist. I am a single mom and am moving to an apartment with my 3 kids and we have nothing....We need Beds, A Sofa Set, Tables, Dining Room Table....Anything and Everything....If you have it, I probably need it.....Even outdoor stuff because I have a 7 year old and we have our first yard to play in.....I am willing to trade a massage for items but a Therapeutic massage, NO funny stuff....

She wants someone to furnish her entire apartment? And outdoor stuff so her 7-year-old can play outside? The last I checked, kids don't need stuff to play outside, just an imagination.

I AM OPENING AN ONLINE STORE AND WILL BE DONATING SOME OF MY PROCEEDS TO THE HOMELESS. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY UNWANTED ITEMS YOU MAY WANT TO GET RID OF...CLOTHES-CHILDREN/ADULTS, HANDBAGS, JEWELRY, TOOLS, ELETRONICS OLD/NEW/USED. I AM A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO SUPPORT 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND LOOKING TO HELP SOME OF THE HOMELESS AS WELL BY DONATING 20% OF MY PROCEEDS FROM YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS/DONATIONS TO THEM....PLEASE DON'T TRASH YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS...CALL ME..I WILL PICK THEM UP...HELP ME HELP OTHERS...CALL ME @ 973-277-4397...THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU

A single mom with two kids just barely scraping by... who wants to donate purses and jewelry to the homeless? Does she seriously think anyone is going to fall for that?
herbalgeek
navi8orgirl

Um, I know that you can't put toothpaste back in the tube, but if she was that concerned that "her babies have been without enough", maybe she should have stopped way before she became a single mother of 10?

If only some of these people put as much effort into getting a grasp on the English language as they do breeding.

When I read that, I had hoped it meant 10 year old, but then she said "babies". JFC!! I really wish they would put a cap on how many children breeders could pop out. Ugh.
Christhead
I am looking for a cheap car that someone is looking to sell for really cheap or donate to a mother in need. I don't have very much to give but I can make monthly payments please email me if you have anything ****I will not sleep with you for money or work out an "arrangement" please do not email me if you have any bad intentions***

The dirty moo assumes that someone's going to take her filthy loose vagina as payment.

lmao. Good point.

Christhead
I am a single mom who recently finished school and I am a Certified Massage Therapist. I am a single mom and am moving to an apartment with my 3 kids and we have nothing....We need Beds, A Sofa Set, Tables, Dining Room Table....Anything and Everything....If you have it, I probably need it.....Even outdoor stuff because I have a 7 year old and we have our first yard to play in.....I am willing to trade a massage for items but a Therapeutic massage, NO funny stuff....

She wants someone to furnish her entire apartment? And outdoor stuff so her 7-year-old can play outside? The last I checked, kids don't need stuff to play outside, just an imagination.

Seriously! And you don't NEED furniture, they are technically luxury items. You need a roof, clothing, water, and food. A comfy couch and tv are extras. When I moved in my first condo, I had nothing furniture wise and survived.

Some of the things these people ask for, I just can't even. What happened to hard work or pride? Or the ability to make sacrifices and do without?
October 13, 2010
I succumbed. Found on NW Washington Craigslist:

Moo wants a free car. Sure honey, no problem!:

Hello. My name is Dawn and I am looking for someone that is willing to donate car/van/truck. I am a single mother of two.
I am new to the Everett area and I am trying to get back on my feet. A car would greatly help out my situation especially
now that the weather is getting colder. Alls that I am looking for is something that runs good, will get me around town so
that I can get my kids to school/daycare and so that I can look for a reliable job to support my kids.
Thank You and God Bless. Location: Everett WA

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/wan/2004403949.html

No, I won't protect these people's identities. Their postings are public, public, public.

I am needing just my back yard mowed. I havent gotten a lawnmower yet so you would need to bring yours. Ive procrastinated... lol Its not bad but its getting there. Would like done today, my husband comes home tomorrow! Yes yes i know... procrastinator!! Im by the front gate in Hillside. Location: Ft Lewis
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/wan/2004397684.html

Fat, lazy army moo was probably too busy getting her own lawn mowed. How insulting. When my BF gets back from deployment his condo is spotless from stem to stern, even if I procrastinated I ALWAYS get it done. Pathetic.

Hi I would love to utilize a Wii System in my classroom for motivation and as well as improving skills, there is a new game that will help my students learn. Please help my cause. Cut backs are really making creative teaching very difficult. Thank you so very much,
Sincerely,
Denise Klug Location: Lakewood

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/wan/2004341161.html

Yeah right. Your classroom. I'll totally buy that for a dollar!

I am a single mom of 4 children and I lost my job last year. I went thru a ton of medical issues and have tons of medical bills that I am paying on. They are sueing me and so far I have lost my house, 2 cars, and half my belongs to pay them. I finally have qualified for the kids to get medical insurance. I have been doing odd jobs from housing, window washing, bookkeeping and massage therapy to make ends met. I am currently out of resources, I have tapped everything out and dont know what to do. I owe so many people (family, friends) and I cant ask them anymore. My power is ready to be shut off, cable, car repod, etc.. What I am asking for is alittle help, if yor able to pay anyting towards my bill, I would be willing to give yo the account numbers to pay them direct so that you know that this is no scam but a real person trying to make ends met and I cant. I dont know what to do anymore and this is making me so depressed. I dont want my kids to ee me as a failure. Anything yucould do wuld be greatly appreciated.

Please dont send me spam, this is serious my kids depend on me!
Tee
253-466-3009
t.finch@ymail.com

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/wan/2004288812.html

I'm at a loss. Puyallup is a pretty nice area, maybe she should be living someplace cheaper. Why aren't the duhs paying for their spawn?

Ok my patience is expired.
UGH I just found one for a slightly-used breast pump!

http://york.craigslist.org/bab/1979673235.html
I am a mom of two kids with pt employment and cant afford costumes. If you have any that you dont need please help me and my kids out. My son is in 4t-6t, my daughter is in 3t-5t and could make 6t work. Thank you sooo much!!!

I spent half of my Halloweens going around in homemade costumes. If they have paper and sheets they can make costumes.

I'm an 18 y/o Mom to be very shortly, and still am in need of a baby swing; Could always use gently used Clothes; Baby Monitor, a high chair, Swing-(Preferably a sweet peace)

EIGHTEEN? And nobody needs a baby swing.
I can't resist. I've got to get in on this:

WANTED LITTLE GIRL TODDLER CLOTHING SIZE 4T IN GREAT COND.

THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS LITTLE GIRL SHE JUST CANT AFFORD CLOTHING FOR HER KIDS AND LITTLE GIRL NEEDS WINTER CLOTHING SHE ALSO GOING TO HAVE AN OPERATION SOON ON HER EYES INSURANCE ONLY PAYS A SMALL PERCENTAGE IF YOU HAVE CLOTHING THAT YOU DONT NEED PLEASE HELP THE BABY OR OTHER DONATIONS THANKS GOD BLESS YOU

WANTED LITTLE GIRL TODDLER CLOTHING SIZE 4T IN GREAT COND

THIS IS AS WELL FOR MY FRIENDS KIDS SHE IS GOING THRU A BIG PROBLEM WITH HER LITTLE GIRL NEEDS OPERATION ON HER EYES KIDS NEEDS CLOTHING FOR WINTER OR DONATIONS THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU SHE ALSO HAS A 13 YR OLD BOY TEENAGER THAT NEEDS GYM SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SCHOOL THIS KIDS WOULD BE THE MOST HAPPY KIDS ON EARTH GREAT FOR CHRISTMAS OR THANKSGIVING TIME

If you can't guess, the preceding illiterate shoutfests are from the same person. Holy run on sentence, Batman.

Looking for a living room set - $200

Hello,
Im looking for a living room set for my new apartment. i am single mom and im trying my hardest too look but the prices are outrageous.. if anyone has something they can contribute it would be nice.. and if you can think of anything else that is fine too... just please let it be something you would want in your own house. please and thanks.

Not for nothing, but if it was "something they wanted in their own house", they wouldn't be giving it away on Craigslist, now would they?

Looking for a toddler bed safety bed rail for one side of the bed so a child does not fall out.....willing to pay around 7.00 please email or call XXX-XXX-XXXX. If you have a photo to send that would be great! Thanks.....kids do roll in their sleep and we do not want any injuries!

Why do I think this is so funny? Oh, the irony.

i need a free tv

our living room tv finally had its end. it has been a long time coming... the screen started going funky long ago. i dont have money due to seasonal lay-off to buy a new tv and my kids are missing their spongebob, lol. please let me know what you have. free would be best but i will consider cheap too if its nice.

A long time coming? Seasonal lay-off? Shouln't this imply that someone should have planned a little better?

Currently I am getting my RN (and Associate Degree program not BSN though) and we have a lot of people like this who start out initially in the prenursing program but they soon get weeded out once the acceptance process begins. If they for some reason get into our nursing program they are quickly weeded out when they find out it's actual work.

What I don't get is that most schools have computer labs for students to use but NOOOOOO this probably isn't good enough for mommy dearest. Plus I am sure mommy gets a shit ton of Pell Grants which virtually equals a free ride to school (I can't complain as I have rec'd them myself). She could use her grant money to buy a computer. Or get a student loan for one.
October 13, 2010
herbalgeek
i need a free tv

our living room tv finally had its end. it has been a long time coming... the screen started going funky long ago. i dont have money due to seasonal lay-off to buy a new tv and my kids are missing their spongebob, lol. please let me know what you have. free would be best but i will consider cheap too if its nice.

A long time coming? Seasonal lay-off? Shouln't this imply that someone should have planned a little better?

I don't have a TV and it's great. I'm sure the kids will benefit from the loss of the TV. They can visit the library and stock up on books, or go outside and run around to work off some of that midriff sponge. lol.
October 13, 2010
They ALWAYS throw in how "the kyds" need this or that when it's pretty clear that THEY want it, especially the televisions and furniture. They also always say how they are on a "budget", well so is everyone else! That idiot woman who was willing to give out her account numbers so people wouldn't think it was a scam is a REAL dumdum. I think that this public begging is 90% a scam, unnecessary, and outright dangerous especially when they give out names, numbers, and addresses. Do they not realize that pervs, rapists, and who knows what all other types of criminals read these things too? "I am a single moo of 4 girls under age 7 and am all alone at 432 West Chestnut Alley in a rear apartment with no visibility from the street. Just come around back and I'll leave my door unlocked so you can drop off that TV. If I forget to leave it unlocked, I ALWAYS leave a spare key under my mat."

I'd be interested in knowing the statistics on JUST how many legitimate "freebies" that these moos get. I can't imagine that it would be enough to offset the risk of taking free shit from strangers. If they don't give a shit about themselves, aren't they worried that someone might prey on their children? It would be safer to stand on an interstate exit with a poster board sign and a can."Stupid Moo of 6 Needs Money" :iws

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 13, 2010
I wouldn't want 2nd-hand furniture, that's a great way to get bedbugs into your house.
October 13, 2010
Hey if you want to donate to someting worth while I want new radios for the airplane smile rolling left righteyes2 smile rolling left rightsmile
October 13, 2010
married with rabbits
For the people looking to furnish their apartments they should borrow a friend's truck and hit the roads on trash nights. I don't think I paid for any of my furniture. Freecycle, road side, and the thrift store are your friends. So are lentils and rice. Needle and thread are pretty cheap if you don't have a sewing machine and the project isn't too tedious. The library has movies and books and music. There are crunchy leaves outside for your kid to play with assuming you aren't in the Keys. If you have internet you can probably find Spongebob online if you think you'll die without it. If you need a phone get a cheap pay as you go phone without the frills. Or Skype if you have that handy internet. With the phone you'll pay $30 flat per month or about $60 per year with Skype; I have done both.

When I had my first place I used a paper towel as a coffee filter and had to borrow a can opener from a neighbor to cook some chili in a pot from the 70s that I got from a thrift store. Looking back it was all pretty adorable. I moved once without my sofa because it was too big to fit into my new door so we just sat on our asses in the floor and used pillows for a while.

PS learn how to cook from scratch and use raw vegetables to make meals. That way when you're down to just some flour and other basics and some squash you can actually create something.

If I saw a post like yours on Craigslist (or anywhere)dispensing good advice like that due to personal experience, I'd be attempting to locate a way to send you money or goods!friendly hug(that, and if I remember right, you are from my home state and I like to help "my own" first!) I'd skim right over the scammers and beggars and be compelled to help someone like MWR. I have never been in a position where I had very little like no furniture or food, but that's not to say that it could never happen. Even in times of monetary prosperity, I have ALWAYS bought on sale and have never been the least bit ashamed to buy from thrift stores. I am the type of person, and from what I percieve, so are many other BratFree members, who could be a millionare and STILL live the lifestyle of frugality and/or thrift.

I don't comprehend spending unnecessarily and/or wasting things JUST BECAUSE I can. I find it ostentatious to buy ritzy-fancy items, new cars every year, or $300 purses, like I have known so many to do. WHO CARES what other people think anyway? I'd rather have $300 cash in a $10 purse than vice versa, which is the reality of a lot of these "big spenders" rather than that they can actually afford this lifestyle. If someone is wealthy and wants to spend their money on flashy shit, then so be it because afterall, it IS their money. However, FEW THINGS piss me off more than someone who is subsiding on public assistance, yet they NEVER miss a hair, nail, or tanning salon appointment and have two walk in closets full of designer clothes.angry smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 13, 2010
I AM OPENING AN ONLINE STORE AND WILL BE DONATING SOME OF MY PROCEEDS TO THE HOMELESS. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY UNWANTED ITEMS YOU MAY WANT TO GET RID OF...CLOTHES-CHILDREN/ADULTS, HANDBAGS, JEWELRY, TOOLS, ELETRONICS OLD/NEW/USED. I AM A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO SUPPORT 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND LOOKING TO HELP SOME OF THE HOMELESS AS WELL BY DONATING 20% OF MY PROCEEDS FROM YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS/DONATIONS TO THEM....PLEASE DON'T TRASH YOUR UNWANTED ITEMS...CALL ME..I WILL PICK THEM UP...HELP ME HELP OTHERS...CALL ME @ 973-277-4397...THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU

Wait, wait, wait...this bitch is asking for people to donate unwanted stuff so she can sell it, and then give a whole one-fifth of the money earned to the homeless. Let me guess...she herself is homeless, so she'll actually be keeping any money she manages to make? Wow, now that is special - could I send her some used murder weapons, I wonder?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login