Disgusting feral brats over at the Commode

Posted by DivaLasVegas 
Disgusting feral brats over at the Commode
November 03, 2010
Stuff we'll never have to deal with....

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=1276347

Some examples:

"STOP playing with the dogs poopy"

Please dont put your dinasour in your butt. Thank you.

"Stop chewing on the entertainment center."

I swear these cretins need to be rounded up and put on their own fucking planet in another universe.
Anonymous User
Re: Disgusting feral brats over at the Commode
November 03, 2010
I never did anything like that as a child. Did any of you? Maybe kids are getting dumber.
November 03, 2010
Yuck. two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
November 03, 2010
mulva
I never did anything like that as a child. Did any of you? Maybe kids are getting dumber.

Dinosaur in my butt? I think not! waving hellolarious

"Take your fork out of your ear."

30 seconds later...

"Honey! Take your fork out of your armpit!"

I mean, gaaaaahh! Doesn't that hurt? Yes, they are stupider today.
November 03, 2010
"No, I will not lie down spreadeagled so that you can 'look up me' to see the baby."

WTF??? openmouthed shock
November 03, 2010
"and my personal favorite, "please, PLEASE, don't feel me up!" My last little one loves the boobies "
saying 'wtf'

"no you may not touch my bum.
please dont eat my shoe
we do not eat light bulbs
please stop poking your brother with your penis "

These kyds either have emotional problems or are just nasty as hell, or possibly both.

"STOP playing with my nipple!!"- To DS(3.5) who is still nursing, and thinks my boobs are his lovie.
3.5 is WAY too old to be "playing" with his mother's udders! MY GOD what's wrong with these women?

No, we don't wipe boogers on the furniture.
Please get your finger out of your bum.
No, I don't want to smell it.
Quit pulling on your brother's penis...you have your own.

two faces puking

And...quit tea-bagging your father. Actually we didn't say that but that's what happened. Our 3 year old and 21 month old were running around naked after bath time and when Daddy got down on the floor to play with them...the 3 year old promptly climbed on his head and pushed his penis and scrotum on him. We laughed for a good 5 minutes which only encouraged more pouncing and fits of giggles from both little boys
DISGUSTING!

Yes, my 7 year old has a habit of trying to bite our toenails if we aren't wearing socks. I throw up a little each time I see it happening
WHA?????? This just isn't normal at ALL.

Please stop kissing my bottom"-to 3 year old who got a favorable response when he kissed my pregnant belly,then moved on to other parts.saying 'wtf'

"Stop trying to push your penis on Grandma!"
What NASTY little bastards these moocows are raising! Our future rapists and pervs in the making.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 03, 2010
WHAT THE FUCK ?!? two faces puking

Can't they see that this shit is bordering on, if not outright, sexual abuse/assault? doh face
November 04, 2010
doomflower
"No, I will not lie down spreadeagled so that you can 'look up me' to see the baby."

WTF??? openmouthed shock

aftermath of baby fetish
November 04, 2010
kidlesskim
"and my personal favorite, "please, PLEASE, don't feel me up!" My last little one loves the boobies "
saying 'wtf'

"no you may not touch my bum.
please dont eat my shoe
we do not eat light bulbs
please stop poking your brother with your penis "

These kyds either have emotional problems or are just nasty as hell, or possibly both.

"STOP playing with my nipple!!"- To DS(3.5) who is still nursing, and thinks my boobs are his lovie.
3.5 is WAY too old to be "playing" with his mother's udders! MY GOD what's wrong with these women?

No, we don't wipe boogers on the furniture.
Please get your finger out of your bum.
No, I don't want to smell it.
Quit pulling on your brother's penis...you have your own.

two faces puking

And...quit tea-bagging your father. Actually we didn't say that but that's what happened. Our 3 year old and 21 month old were running around naked after bath time and when Daddy got down on the floor to play with them...the 3 year old promptly climbed on his head and pushed his penis and scrotum on him. We laughed for a good 5 minutes which only encouraged more pouncing and fits of giggles from both little boys
DISGUSTING!

Yes, my 7 year old has a habit of trying to bite our toenails if we aren't wearing socks. I throw up a little each time I see it happening
WHA?????? This just isn't normal at ALL.

Please stop kissing my bottom"-to 3 year old who got a favorable response when he kissed my pregnant belly,then moved on to other parts.saying 'wtf'

"Stop trying to push your penis on Grandma!"
What NASTY little bastards these moocows are raising! Our future rapists and pervs in the making.

this is what happens when you have your "fucking while co-sleeping" baby fetish
November 04, 2010
mulva

Yea, I probably did. I'm just going to assume I did all kinds of unbelievably stupid things when I was small, ignorant and vulnerable.
November 04, 2010
Nasty, sick. I shudder to think what this crop is going to be like when it hits adulthood. Needy, crass, toilet-humor aficionados, clueless about interpersonal boundaries, self-indulgent, lacking in discipline, lacking in any sort of couth and manners.

Kids learn by imitating -- if they don't see people picking at their own noses or anus, or shoving their genitals in anothers' face, they won't do it. At least more than once, when parents with any dignity and sanity whatsoever would NIP the behavior right in the bud.

I KNOW we didn't do stuff like that when we were toddlers let alone beyond toddlerhood. My parents would've been appalled and disgusted. Personally in the unlikely event I had a kid and it did any of the above, my feelings for it would wane considerably and never rebound.
November 04, 2010
Melanie said:

Nasty, sick. I shudder to think what this crop is going to be like when it hits adulthood. Needy, crass, toilet-humor aficionados, clueless about interpersonal boundaries, self-indulgent, lacking in discipline, lacking in any sort of couth and manners.

Kids learn by imitating -- if they don't see people picking at their own noses or anus, or shoving their genitals in anothers' face, they won't do it. At least more than once, when parents with any dignity and sanity whatsoever would NIP the behavior right in the bud.

I KNOW we didn't do stuff like that when we were toddlers let alone beyond toddlerhood. My parents would've been appalled and disgusted. Personally in the unlikely event I had a kid and it did any of the above, my feelings for it would wane considerably and never rebound.

They'll probably be flippin hamburgers when their not in juvie/jail/prison.

lab mom
November 05, 2010
I didn't do any of that kind of stuff. I didn't even think of it. We were raised to act like humans. I do remember my mother getting angry with me once when I kissed our sweet little beagle on the top of his head! Then again, she held a permanent grudge against that dog after he chewed up the cord to the dryer...
November 05, 2010
Wow, the kids sound like they came from the caves or something.saying 'wtf'
November 05, 2010
NO, I did NOT behave like this when young! I come from a tough European immigrant family. My father would have beat the shit out of me had I done any of this. I had plenty of beatings growing up, for just speaking "impolitely" or not eating everything on my dinner plate. No way in hell I'd have done ANY of these things listed in this thread! saying 'wtf'

Those little kids are truly disgusting. They need to be caged like the wild animals they are..
two faces puking
November 05, 2010
One of my ex co-workers had a really rough upbringing -- welfare, dad in prison, seeing prostitutes and drug dealers from a very young age, mean streets of Detroit, you name it. He and his wife put off having kids for a very long time because he was afraid he would screw them up. Finally had one boy and is a total PNB -- the kid is a sort of shy yet charming 13-year-old, polite, in activities from choir to soccer, good grades. Co-worker was telling me the other day that the boy was getting kind of mouthy to his mom -- nothing bad, just teen rebellion -- and you talk about NIP! Kid isn't watching TV for a week. Not in a mean way; they still are loving and cordial to him, they are just setting boundaries and consequences and following through so the kid remembers. I can't even imagine them putting up with any of the obnoxious, disrespectful, intrusive behavior described above.

what kills me is that even if the moos pretend to lament on their forums you know in real life they and the cave men they apparently breed with are reinforcing the behavior with giggles and guffaws. So much for civilization.
November 05, 2010
THIS is the next generation of cancer curers? I think not.
November 05, 2010
mulva

We never did. We would have been spanked into next week if we ever chewed on a piece of the furniture. Kids these days are not taught to respect anything.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login