Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Great Craigslist Diaper War

Posted by KABA 
The Great Craigslist Diaper War
December 13, 2010
OP
IM ON HERE TO ASK IF SOMEONE CAN FIND IT IN THERE HEART TO BUY MY SON A PACKAGE OF DIAPERS... I POSTED A AD YESTERDAY AND SOMEONE FLAGGED IT LIKE I WAS TRYING TO ASK FOR SOMEONE TO PAY MY RENT OR SOMETHING.. I DONT NORMALLY NEED HELP BUYING MY KIDS STUFF BUT WITH CHRISTMAS IT MADE ME GO BROKE.. I WILL PAY YOU BACK OR I CAN BUY YOU A 12 PACK OF POP OR ANY KIND OF FOOD YOU NEED... I HATE ASKING BUT MY SON IS RUNNING OUT OF DIAPERS... IF YOUR WILLING TO HELP ME PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK...THANKS

hey people when people ask for help then try to help stop action like you dont care and be more chriseon like and grow up.

Your first post which got flagged said you couldn't afford diapers because christmas broke you, a duh return a gift and buy diapers! Ever hear of priorities?

If you can't afford disposable.........you shouldn't HAVE A KID ANYWAY........but since you have it already........use cloth diapers. They'll need to be changed for often but you can reuse them over and over.

or here's a thought.........GET A FRIGGING JOB!!!!!

We all have it hard..............stop begging for handouts and do something to support you and your kid. Try getting the baby daddy to help!!!! bunch of damn losers!!!

How do you know this person can't afford disposable?? Maybe this person had a job but lost it, like millions of other people in america, ya think?? You said so yourself, we all have it hard, so stop assuming this person is begging for handouts and is a loser. The "baby daddy" may be deceased or in the military...ever think about that? Who says this person isn't looking for a job?? Apparently you can't afford diapers either,..otherwise you wouldn't be so worked up over it!!

I'll keep you posted on any future developments.

And all I did was a simple copy / paste... one poster actually did spell Christian; chriseon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Re: The Great Craigslist Diaper War
December 13, 2010
A kid still in diapers is too young to understand Christmas gifts anyway. I say go with returning the gift and buying diapers like one poster suggested.
December 13, 2010
But kids know about diapers: They don't want cloth diapers - They want paper so they don't have to be changed and they can parade around wearing nothing but Huggies.
December 13, 2010

Good Lord! Get your priorities straight. I sure hope someone at the food stamp office reads your post. Trading food stamps is against the law. I hope you get caught. What a sorry mother you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
December 13, 2010
Whoever heard of buy now-pay later diapers? So, this week she doesn't have money for diapers because she bought the shitsack toys instead, but NEXT week she'll have the money to buy the diaper-lender some pop or a meal. After she buys them that meal, THEN she will likely be BACK on CraigsList needing MORE diaper-loans because she spent THIS week's money on the interest due for the prior week's diaper-loan. Since diapers can't be repossessed then she has no collateral with which to bargain. WHY doesn't she just stop buying shit that she can't afford and just purchase the shitrags on an as needed basis? The last time that I looked it up, a 3-4 week supply of shit catchers cost about $30. SURELY she can stock up a week's supply without borrowing diapers from strangers. That would cost what, about $10? If breeders don't have $10 for diapers, then I believe that the solution would be rather obvious to even a lay person like myself.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 13, 2010
Don't they sell diapers at the dollar store? I went to a baybee shower this past summer and brought a pack of diapers to participate in the raffle (which I ended up winning). The cows mooed happily about how I brought them the really really good ones - I chose a pack of recycled something or other green kind. They were like $8 at Safeway (I am sure Wally World and other discount stores have diapers for cheaper.)

Bitch can't even scrape together $8??? My little brother panhandled more money than that once in less than an hour.
December 13, 2010
"hey people when people ask for help then try to help stop action like you dont care and be more chriseon like and grow up."

I am quite certain that Mary wasn't pestering the three wise men for shit cloths, so how can making certain that a welfare whore gets her Huggies be considered "chriseon". Why do fundie nuts always equate each and every perceived kind behavior as "chiseon" like anyway? Do they parrot it SO often that they don't even know the meaning of what they say? confused smiley I just can't imagine that it ever crossed Jesus' mind for today's moos to have an adequate supply of Huggies and for it to be "Christian" for strangers in cyberspace to be the donors thereof.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 14, 2010
My response to this drivel would only be

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"

December 14, 2010
I am with the person who said return a gift or two and buy diapers. A baby is not going to know that you went over the top at Christmas, but will be extremely upset when he/she is in a dirty diaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 14, 2010
What the hell is a "chriseon" - an Eevee evolution?
If Moo here is too broke to afford $10 a week for diapers, then that probably means she's too broke to properly feed and overall care for her kid. Hmm, I think it's time CPS steps in and removes the kid...unfortunately, the dumb bitch would see this as a challenge from the man and not an effort to help her child, so she'll just have another one in an attempt to "win" the battle.
And I know for a fact she wouldn't repay her debt, even in food. She's probably too ugly to work on the street corner, so that's no good.
I'd say since the kid is mostlikely too young to understand or appreciate gifts, return them all and use the money to buy necessities for the kid instead. Or better yet, give the kid to someone who will take better care of him. But since misery loves company and Moos love sympathy, she'll keep the kid and make him live in poverty forever so she feels better about herself. Fucking selfish pig.
December 14, 2010
navi8orgirl
I am with the person who said return a gift or two and buy diapers. A baby is not going to know that you went over the top at Christmas, but will be extremely upset when he/she is in a dirty diaper.

That was my thought, but how much do you want to bet the gifts are for the snots of various ages she no doubt also has?
December 14, 2010
KABA

hey people when people ask for help then try to help stop action like you dont care and be more chriseon like and grow up.

So, I assume that this righteous person bought the diapers for this Moo? Hmmmm? No, but he or she can tell others what to do to be more "chriseon." eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login