Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

eHell dram moo 'Rosey' goes batshit on her kyd's daycare, hilarious

Posted by Melanie 
eHell dram moo 'Rosey' goes batshit on her kyd's daycare, hilarious
January 07, 2011
This woman is the most tiresome, navel-gazing, over-thinking, PC mare on eHell and most of her posts are comedy gold but this one takes the prize.

Basically her golden spawn keeps getting knocked down at daycare by some other rambunctious kid and now Rosey, in umbrage, is yanking her sprog from the center's care. Which is her prerogative though to me a few bumps and bruises are to be expected for toadlers (and if I recall, Rosey recently wrote some longwinded post about the kyd -- nauseatingly dubbed RoseyCheeks -- giving a patronizing present to "her fwend the custodian" to show how egalitarian Rosey & Co. are and how much they luv, luv, luv the daycare...)

But of course, longwinded Rosey can't just find another day care for her kyd, she has to write them a long GBF letter AND post it on eHell for validation.

Rosey's Revenge

(Btw this woman often describes herself as a "professor" -- I think she's a TA in grad school part-time -- but recently posted some long drama about taking a low-level job at some private religious school and then quitting after a few days. I forget the details but keep thinking "Why does her brat need to be in day care anyhow? WTF is the mom doing all day long?" Guess that's the eternal question though, isn't it?)
Re: eHell dram moo 'Rosey' goes batshit on her kyd's daycare, hilarious
January 07, 2011
You write really well.
I guess they took it down. Bad link.
January 07, 2011
Oops. Sorry about that!

Rosey's Revenge
January 07, 2011
So daughter got a black eye. I can understand being alarmed at that, but

1) daughter was obviously not screaming or complaining during the film, prompting no one to notice, and
2) was staff supposed to stand and watch her eye turn black? These things take time.

I got a black eye, too. My mother spoke to those boys. Has this mother tried to speak to the boy's mother (in a rational tone) or to the boy himself? It sounds like she has not even asked her daughter questions (although this kid is a little young).

If this girl was afraid of the boy, that would come out soon enough, I should think. It sounds more like she's a tomboy (like me) and gets into scraps with a boy that she likes (as I did).

Maybe this Moo should stay a day and observe the children's interaction, since she cannot keep a job, instead of all the hand-wringing and boo-hooing.

It's only a matter of time before we see a plethora of complaints by dramamoocunts about someone else's spoilt, bratty "normal" goldensprog's behavior infringing upon their spoilt, bratty "normal" goldensprog's behavior. I'm hoping most of them will kill each other while screaming the bingos that they usually level at us.
January 08, 2011
I'm looking forward to the moo-fight that will break out when RoseyCheeks meets MDC toadler.
January 08, 2011
A little girl hit me EVERY DAY when I was in preschool. Mom talked to the teachers, "Hey. That little girl keeps hitting my kid every day. I just wanted you to know that I told my kid to slug her back next time. Okay?" Mom DID tell me to swing back next time. The preschool teacher was a little off-put, but she told Mom, "Ummm, it's not what I'd recommend, but she's your child."

I miss the early eighties.

That's what this Mootard should do with her kid.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Yeah, I read that post. She's just full of attention whorish whining and moaning and it's beyond tedious.

She's also the moron that lets her in-laws (or was it her family?) treat her like shit then whines and whines and whines and whines and whines and whines about it. I get fed up with dumbass whiners who don't tell the assholes to fuck off and stop seeing them. No one forces you to go visit the fuckheads and you don't have to open the door and let them in your house. DUH
January 09, 2011
I'm happy to have been exiled from all breeder houses.
January 09, 2011
reaperess
A little girl hit me EVERY DAY when I was in preschool. Mom talked to the teachers, "Hey. That little girl keeps hitting my kid every day. I just wanted you to know that I told my kid to slug her back next time. Okay?" Mom DID tell me to swing back next time. The preschool teacher was a little off-put, but she told Mom, "Ummm, it's not what I'd recommend, but she's your child."

I miss the early eighties.

That's what this Mootard should do with her kid.

seventies were better-i had a kid, a boy, kick me when i was in the elementary school. the strictest teacher that was there told me to kick him back and had me do so until it wasn't half assed.

gods, i miss old school teachers...

the one i saw of concern was a daycare/pre school i worked at briefly had a biting incident. the parents of the bitten child were pissed! i don't blame them...human bites are dangerous...
January 10, 2011
zatoth

seventies were better-i had a kid, a boy, kick me when i was in the elementary school. the strictest teacher that was there told me to kick him back and had me do so until it wasn't half assed.

gods, i miss old school teachers...

the one i saw of concern was a daycare/pre school i worked at briefly had a biting incident. the parents of the bitten child were pissed! i don't blame them...human bites are dangerous...

LOVE!!!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
January 10, 2011
I got so bored with her dribble I ended up clicking on another poster's eggs and found a cool dragon site...LOL!!
January 10, 2011
yurble
I'm looking forward to the moo-fight that will break out when RoseyCheeks meets MDC toadler.

Someone needs to set up a playdate matchmaking service, and then sit back and watch the fun! bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login