Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disgusting commercial

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Disgusting commercial
January 09, 2011
I think it's 'Luvs'. Animated baybees dancing, then spinning around and their diapers balloon out as they take a dump. A panel of baby judges hold up score cards to reflect their approval of said load.

Nauseating.
Re: Disgusting commercial
January 09, 2011
Just read another similar thread about another diaper brand... seems to be the trend now that shitting baybees are "cyoooote." Whomever is in charge of advertising in the diaper industry - they need to be hit with a clue-by-four: SHITTING BAYBEEZ ARE DISGUSTING!
January 09, 2011
Yeah, they have to do it in an animated form because the actual real life act of a baybee shitting and the result thereof is gross as hell. Baybees shit, we get it already. If I was in charge of a diaper campaign(shudders) then I would slant my advertisements towards the turd-piss catching ability of the wrap around shit sacks, the convenience, and competitive pricing. I'd really leave out anything having to do with the actual act of shitting in them.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 10, 2011
Nightlinger
I think it's 'Luvs'. Animated baybees dancing, then spinning around and their diapers balloon out as they take a dump. A panel of baby judges hold up score cards to reflect their approval of said load.

Nauseating.

OMG! That's horrifying. I couldn't find the vomit smiley, but the sentiment is there. Baby poop is NOT kewwwwt. It's hideous. Poop is not nice. It's not cute. It's not a miracle. It's shit. That is all. I'm glad I haven't seen this commercial.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login