Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why Kate Walsh Feels like a "Loser"

Posted by Seacreature 
Why Kate Walsh Feels like a "Loser"
March 23, 2011
I couldn't read the rest of it because the title made me come straight here to post it. I was like, "Hmmm... Who's this 'famous' chick and why does she feel like a 'loser'?" Then I open the page and the title is:

Kate Walsh Feels Like a Loser For Not Having Kids

SERIOUSLY?!

*sigh*

I don't watch the shows she's in. I still can't read the article. You guys do it. Please?

http://www.stylelist.com/2011/03/22/kate-walsh-feels-like-a-loser-for-not-having-kids/

Kate Walsh. Courtesy of More Magazine
Watching "Private Practice," and "Grey's Anatomy" it always seems like Kate Walsh is pretty well put together. Even when her character is a mess she just looks so perfectly in place that it's hard to remember that she doesn't have it all figured out in real life.

But this month Walsh tells More magazine that she feels like she has messed up by not having kids at her age (she's 43).

"I feel like a loser. I would definitely love to be a parent," Walsh tells the April issue of the mag.

This post was edited by the moderators to include only a portion of the original article rather than the complete article text.
Re: Why Kate Walsh Feels like a "Loser"
March 23, 2011
She seems like a loser alright, although not because she doesn't have kyds.
She sounds like a retarded Valley girl.
Anonymous User
March 23, 2011
Seriously, if she wanted to have kids, I can see being disappointed that she didn't. HOWEVER, buy saying she feels like a "loser" for not having them is insulting to those who choose not to have them.

Also, FUCK ME, IS IT THAT HARD TO FUCKING ADOPT????
March 23, 2011
Whatta MAROON!

Retarded Valley Girl indeed.

I don't know who this woman is, and I don't want to know either.

Perfect example of WHY I watch next to nothing on TV anymore.
March 23, 2011
What an ass!! What the hell does having kids or not having kids have to do with being a loser? She's a loser because she's a sorry pathetic person.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
March 23, 2011
She is a loser because in true Hollyweird standard, she has it all but doesn't feel complete because she did not have babies.

Go adopt, like many of your cohorts who were single at the time but for some weird reason felt the urge to raise a kid. There are plenty of losers with fully (all too) functional uteri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 23, 2011
Of course she feels like a loser she doesnt have the latest in trendy accessories an innocent baybee to call her own. I hate dumbass breeder wannabes. hitting over the head with a hammer
March 23, 2011
Go to and adopt one like the rest of your Hollywood moron friends.

On a side note, there was a skit on SNL were they had Angelina Jolie and another actress (forgot which one it was) try to outdo each other by talking about which weird place they got a baby from, eventually getting to "space babies" as the ultimate new accessory.
Anonymous User
March 23, 2011
Being able to take unprotected dick and becoming pregnant makes you a winner? SERIOUSLY??? Well shit the States need to start sending out commendation letters to all the parents who have their kids in their care after all to hell with the abuse and neglect they caused. They are ALL really winners simply because they could BREED. Please, Kate Walsh apparently should keep balls in her throat like the character she plays on Private Practice. 2011 and this twat believes the definition of a woman being a success is breeding. Dear God we've been set back and these dumb low self-esteem moron's just don't get it. You know since she feels so bad she should just kill herself!
March 23, 2011
Adopt, bitch.

Wait, scratch that. You'll only use the kyd as a kind of status trophy, like Angelina Jolie does with her own litter.smile rolling left righteyes2
March 23, 2011
Soon she'll be a loser with kids, I fear. eye rolling smiley

Wow, I never thought that someone who did not have kids could still baybeestalk, but I think she just achieved it.
March 24, 2011
If Kate Walsh feels like a loser, that's because she is a loser. Having brats won't change that. I'll never understand people who have it all, yet feel inadequate because they haven't pinched a fleshloaf out of their birth canals. It must be a very pathetic, sad and meaningless existence.
She certainly doesn't represent CFers. Only pathetic wannabreeders who are willing to throw away everything just so they can have a little DNA replica of themselves. How original. hitting over the head with a hammer
March 24, 2011
This pisses me off because she's saying that anyone who doesn't have kids is a loser. What a breeder-brained bitch.

I was flipping through the channels the other night, before I read this post, and thought I'd saw a scene from Grey's Anatomy where Walsh's character was in the middle of labor. So, she played a whelping moo on TV and now wants to do it for real. Whatever. Sounds like that show has really jumped the shark. the world 'fail' on flames

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
March 24, 2011
She IS a loser for not thinking for herself.
March 24, 2011
Well, it is no different from Friends. I loved that show when it came out but then they started sleeping with each other (I could watch Melrose Place, the original, for that.) When they all started marrying and whelping I stopped watching. All are signs of shark jumpage.

Used to love Mad About You, until they became baby obsessed. As I recall, it was cancelled shortly after the blessed event because baybees are the ultimate shark (jumping) bait.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 24, 2011
navi8orgirl
Well, it is no different from Friends. I loved that show when it came out but then they started sleeping with each other (I could watch Melrose Place, the original, for that.) When they all started marrying and whelping I stopped watching. All are signs of shark jumpage.

Used to love Mad About You, until they became baby obsessed. As I recall, it was cancelled shortly after the blessed event because baybees are the ultimate shark (jumping) bait.

The intro of a baby may in fact be the kiss of death for a sitcom. How long did it take for "Family Ties," previously a highly rated show, to be cancelled once they introduced a baby?
March 24, 2011
CrabCake
This pisses me off because she's saying that anyone who doesn't have kids is a loser. What a breeder-brained bitch.

This exactly. If she regrets her decision not to breed, then whatever. But she feels like a "loser"? If she were overweight and said she felt like a loser because of that it would be insulting to anyone who is overweight. That's the way insults work, you don't get a pass just because your low self esteem, breeder lemming ass points the remark at yourself.
March 24, 2011
Aaaahhhhh... Thank you....

Man, I need a thicker skin. This bothers me so much, that there are so many idiots out there who will look down on a woman (especially a woman) just because she hasn't done the most primitive and basic function on earth. To go so far as to make it a "loser" trait is despicable!

Someone brought up a great point in another thread, that there are nearly 7 billion of us human cockroaches alive. The sheer numbers of our disgusting kind that have scoured this planet for resources over the course of our sorry existence is mind boggling.
March 24, 2011
And this dolt is an activist for Planned Parenthood! Mind boggles. :headbrick
This is total bullshit. I really hate when women denigrate themselves because they didn't breed. Life is NOT about kids! Mr. T: I pitty tha fools NO woman is a loser because she didn't breed. This shit just puts women back 60+ years, when women were only valued for their SAHMoo and housework skills.

Sorry, but I've been drinking wine this evening, and my writing skills are not up to par at this moment.

spanking with a whip on the ass spanking with a whip on the ass spanking with a whip on the ass spanking with a whip on the ass spanking with a whip on the ass
Anonymous User
March 24, 2011
StudioFiftyFour
navi8orgirl

The intro of a baby may in fact be the kiss of death for a sitcom. How long did it take for "Family Ties," previously a highly rated show, to be cancelled once they introduced a baby?

Ahhh, I always love how when I come on this site I find 'family'. *give me a moment, I'm tearing up*.........blushing.........Okay, I'm back! I thought I was the only one who believed that breeding into scripts is the kiss of death to a show. Well Grey's Anatomy days are limited since they are about to breed damn near every cast member [oh and the upcoming 'musical' episode is the nail in the coffin]. They are even hinting at Sandra Oh's character being impregnated and her character 'Christina' is the poster child for being childfree. Hell she probably invented it. 'Private Practice' which "I'm a loser" Kate Walsh is on is about to find out she's pregnant on tonights show. Funny how art imitates life: once kids come in to play it's All OVER.
March 25, 2011
Backpedal

March 25, 2011
Right...she meant what she said but has to back down because of the backlash. Right. Well, she is a damn loser and a damn hypocrite. Damn asshat. Five bucks says that her character will be killed off 'cause the producers don't want her damn wannabreed drama and the attention whoring if she does grow a loaf.
March 26, 2011
Does she honestly think that people don't understand how re-tweeting works? (Because there's absolutely no pre-twitter analogy, like 'email forwarding'.) Obviously she found the comment interesting or amusing enough to pass on, but it's not her original words. Duh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login