Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NJ Moo Piles Her 4 Kyds In Van & Sees if They Can Swim

Posted by bell_flower 
NJ Moo Piles Her 4 Kyds In Van & Sees if They Can Swim
April 13, 2011
The 10 year old climbed out the back window. Do the math, the Moo was 25: first kyd at 15 and three more by the time she's 25.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/13/new.york.river.deaths/index.html
Re: NJ Moo Piles Her 4 Kyds In Van & Sees if They Can Swim
April 13, 2011
You know, 3 out of 4 children aren't properly secured in a vehicle. Psycho Moo obviously did not watch the PSA for the Anchor, Tether, Latch method of containing all your intended murder/suicide victims. Or, maybe, his sperm donor was the SMART one for not sticking around after the 10th grade Knocked-Up Ball.
And all of them had stupid names beginning with "L". Reminds me of an idiot i roomed with in college . He had four sons. Their names started with "A", B , C, and D" . Give me a break.
Wow. I guess she wasn't a "Happy Mawm" after all...so why keep breeding if you're that freakin miserable???Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
April 14, 2011
It was on the news this morning. Apparently she was concerned about the "relationship" between BabyDaddy and her niece and called the police about it. IOW, BabyDaddy was fucking her niece and she gave the kyds a river bath to get back at him.

And people believe the CF are loony? That's 10 shades of crazy right there.
April 14, 2011
bell_flower
It was on the news this morning. Apparently she was concerned about the "relationship" between BabyDaddy and her niece and called the police about it. IOW, BabyDaddy was fucking her niece and she gave the kyds a river bath to get back at him.

(blinks) (blink)

(sarcasm) Obviously parenthood makes you a better person. (/sarcasm)
April 14, 2011
bell_flower

Yep, that's sure crazier than I could ever think of. Man this is just a clusterfuck all around. BabyDaddy is screwing her niece and the kids get it in the neck? Oh yeah perfect logic.:crz
April 14, 2011
kidsuck
Wow. I guess she wasn't a "Happy Mawm" after all...so why keep breeding if you're that freakin miserable???Mr. T: I pitty tha foold

More welfare bastards = more cash for "necessities" such as designer clothing, weekly salon visits, smokes, drugs and booze.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Well, at least she killed herself, too, unlike Smith. Andrea Yates I give a pass because she was traveling on a first class ticket on the crazy train. Her husband, not so much. He's an asshole. Wouldn't be surprised if he talked her into it. I mean, who gives the press an interview on your front yard the very night your wife kills your kids?
April 14, 2011
Those poor kids, what a horrible way to die sad smiley The ten year old is probably gonna be screwed up for life, too. If someone wants to kill themselves, well . . . fine. Kill yourself, although it'll still hurt people. But taking others with you? Fuck you straight to hell. Last year one of my nephew's friends and her younger siblings fled for their lives from the home while their father gunned down their mother and then himself. It's so selfish . . .
April 14, 2011
We just had a moo murder/suicide incident here too:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/Police+investigate+possible+double+murder+suicide/4598789/story.html

P.S. That's one of the places where I like to walk, and I was there just a few days before. It's a beautiful park on an island by the river, with some "ruins" and piers. Now I bet they'll make the area all sprog-proof or some fucking shit like that. lurking
April 15, 2011
Dr. Drew, et al., are all starting to pump the theory of mental illness. Bullshit. She was a selfish moo. Her statement regarding her husband/paramour/baby daddy of 3 to her children as she huddled them in the car was "if I can't have you, nobody can", or some crap like that. THen as the oldest swam away, he heard her say "I made a mistake". She wasn't mentally ill. She was just terminally selfish.

My sympathies to the survivor, who will most likely, be an alcholic in seven years.
April 15, 2011
cew
Well, at least she killed herself, too, unlike Smith. Andrea Yates I give a pass because she was traveling on a first class ticket on the crazy train. Her husband, not so much. He's an asshole. Wouldn't be surprised if he talked her into it. I mean, who gives the press an interview on your front yard the very night your wife kills your kids?

Yes, FINALLY one of the moos dies too. It seems that 90% of the time the moos who allegedly intended to kill themselves as well seem to miraculously escape death. I don't understand why they want to take the kids with them though, but then it takes a special kind of selfish and stupid to shit out that many kids at such a young age anyway. I wish that the concept of mandatory sterilization, or at the very least mandatory birth control, for these types of trash would catch on. The do gooders want to whine about "rights" to shit loaves and whatnot, but what about the rights of the kids who are born to suffer and die tragically with nutcases like these as the moos? shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 15, 2011

if I can't have you, nobody can,

I agree, Noodler. If a man had driven his kyds into the Jersey River, the world would see him for what he is: a vindictive, controlling asshole who was trying to get back at his wife.

But let a woman do it, and the theories are flying. I'm sure before it's all over, she'll have post-partum depression and her man will have driven her to it, the selfish bastard. She'll be an innocent victim in the whole thing.
April 15, 2011

"He has this major traumatic event and loss and that can be manifested in many ways," said Dr. Louis Baptista, director of Columbia University's Clinical Services for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.

He warned of "aggressive behavior, through violence, through depression, through depressive symptoms and that can be quite severe and quite impairing in a child his age."

Holy shit! Get that kid in therapy, STAT!

This is why we have so many crazies on this planet now. Too many "parents" exposing their young children to horribly fucked up shit that they can't possibly process in their teeny little underdeveloped minds. I feel horrible for this poor little boy. He will never be the same.
April 15, 2011
cew

i feel bad for yates really. she and the doctors made it entirely clear she was not doing well with these kids. he should have been charged with at least gross negligence and sued for wrongful death. he was probably setting up a "family white-out"-let her go nuts, kill the kids and he's back in the singles market without child support.
Moo who killed 3 of her 4 kids gets a funeral
April 21, 2011
She should have been tossed out with other trash

The writer makes this skank look like a freakin' saint! the world 'fail' on flames

La'Shaun (the name of the surviving kid)! waving hellolarious Who else but a welfare whore would stick a kid with that name?

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
That bitch of a moo kills three of her kids, but she still gets seen as a saintly mother? Give me a fucking break.

I wonder if it was a duh who killed himself and his kids, would he get a nice funeral and still be seen as some saint?
Re: Moo who killed 3 of her 4 kids gets a funeral
April 21, 2011
cuz even in death, she suffered enough....
And LaShaun has a different father than the other 3. Could this woman be any more of a fucking stereotype?
catmeow
La'Shaun (the name of the surviving kid)

La'Shaun is my middle name but it is spelled different. It's not too bad.
Re: Moo who killed 3 of her 4 kids gets a funeral
April 22, 2011

A joint funeral had been planned for the mother and children, but the dead children's father, Jean Pierre, said Wednesday that he would hold a separate service for the children on Monday. La'Shaun has a different father.

Armstrong's relatives were angry with the decision for separate services and a burial in separate cemeteries.

"She gave birth to them. She was their mother," said Armstrong's cousin Channise White. "At the end of the day, no matter what, they are her children. They should be buried with her."

She birfed them, and by God they are hers to do with what she will!
paragon schnitzophonic
April 22, 2011
Know what's really tragic about this? La'Shaun is likely to spend the next 8 years in group homes and bouncing from foster home to foster home. And what road does a kid who had a hugely traumatic experience and then another near decade of unstability usually take? In 10-15 years, this kid may rack up a police record and if he really fucks up (like killing somebody), everybody will want his head on a spire, scoff at his past trauma because "it's no reason to act like he did," and in the end, he will get less than half the sympathy his mother got when she MURDERED HIS SIBLINGS.

I hope that this kid doesn't end up on that road and somebody shows him mercy so in 10-15 years, we'll see a news report on him saying that despite his mother murdering his siblings and him being the sole survivor, he turned out all right.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login