Counseling the Anorexic with BINGOS!

Posted by Zzelda 
Counseling the Anorexic with BINGOS!
May 12, 2011
YARG!!!

Why do I read this CRAP!!??

Here you have a female who is gaining weight and wishes to be anorexic -
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1486277/pg1

Here's the OP - note that the title is "Why do women have pressure to be skinny but men are accepted as they are?"

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Painfully hungry, scared to eat. Piling on weight for no reason. I don't eat sweets, I don't eat fried crap. I do eat home cooked foods and evidently, I have enjoyed it too much. Used to be 5'10 135 and perfect, now 5'10 and 150 starting to get blubbery. Wish me luck becoming anorexic. It's my only hope. I just really hope I die in my sleep.

And IMMEDIATELY - BABIES are involved! For FUCK'S sake!!!

One response:

because they want to show the men, that there is place for a baby, and because men do not bother about babies, it is not interesting how they are looking...

And another: (bold mine)

STOP looking at yourself through others eyes OP.

STOP looking at yourself from the outside in and start seeing yourself from the inside out.

REJECT any negativity that comes from anyone. It is not needed and will not help you become an advancing person that finds an abundance of success. LET IT GO. Learn to love yourself.... if you can't look into the mirror today and imagine holding a little baby you and telling that little one how much you love them, then work on "YOU" first and again...REJECT any negative thought or feeling from anyone else.

Best of luck!

GRRRRR!!!!!! Why is EVERYTHING about females somehow connected to BABIES!!!???

What if this woman is SICK? Either physically or mentally??? Seems like she does have some 'issues' if she wishes to be anorexic. There is a pic of her on page 4 or 5 of this thread and she looks perfectly fine.

Maybe she does need to adjust her diet - but WHY can't people stick to that? Of course she did put the male/female issue in her thread title - so that may be a factor.

But still - out they come, right outta the chute - with BABIES!

I gotta stop reading this kind of crap!
I feel like an IDIOT myself for even *reading* some of this BS!

Anyway - it does illustrate the type of foolishness we're up against.
Re: Counseling the Anorexic with BINGOS!
May 12, 2011
Just part of every medical condition being treated through pre-pregnancy lens... (link was on pg. 5...she looks healthy, even a bit thin to me.)

I think someone feels the same way you do:

A real man will look for a woman with strong muscles and particularly good birthing hips. Your 150 lbs is sounding nice, as you sound like a good baby machine who is able to cook and clean. Eat well and enjoy yourself, wear modest dressed and a bonnet and you will attract a man with a great beard and a great war cry.
May 12, 2011
Yurble, I agree that she looks healthy. One thing that I noticed (yeah, I somehow managed to keep my thoughts from being vaporized by all the moronic breeder blabber) is that she lists all of the exercises she does. I think she said treadmill, sit-ups, pull-ups, etc... Anyway, my point is, if she's doing all of those exercises at a fair rate, wouldn't she be gaining muscle? Which weighs more than fat? Thus accounting to the weight gain? I think she has some serious self-esteem issues, and the posters have serious baybee rabies, that are making them all overlook that possibility.
May 12, 2011
yurble
Just part of every medical condition being treated through pre-pregnancy lens... (link was on pg. 5...she looks healthy, even a bit thin to me.)

A real man will look for a woman with strong muscles and particularly good birthing hips. Your 150 lbs is sounding nice, as you sound like a good baby machine who is able to cook and clean. Eat well and enjoy yourself, wear modest dressed and a bonnet and you will attract a man with a great beard and a great war cry.

I didn't see that one when I made this thread. YARG!!!!

And - I just looked and there's someone quoting it and agreeing with it!!!

Erg. Scary.

And people wonder *why* the CF feel persecuted.

I don't think some of these comments are sarcastic, either. Seems to me that many people believe in and put alot of stock in these 'ideas'.

YIKES
May 12, 2011
I think the bonnet comment is sarcastic.

As for her, yeah she has self-esteem issues. 150 is not fat on 5'10. If she is flabby she needs to tone. Cardio alone does not do that. Watch the finish line of a marathon; those people may be in great cardio shape, but they come in all shapes.

Not sure this:

if you can't look into the mirror today and imagine holding a little baby you and telling that little one how much you love them, then work on "YOU" first

is a bingo. I think the writer was saying if you can't imagine holding YOU in your arms and loving it, you need work. I guess it did not have to be a baby YOU though. If you can't look in a mirror and think "damn, I am great...or at least okay" most days, you probably have issues that need work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 12, 2011
Babies seem to be treated (especially by deluded women) as objects of miraculous cures. smile rolling left righteyes2

No wonder trashy mags you see at supermarket checkouts always scream, "MY NEWBORN SAVED MY LIFE!!!" or "I AM HEALED BY MY BEAUTIFUL NEW BAYBEEEEE!!!"
Anonymous User
May 12, 2011
I can not see where a baby would make things anything but worse.

Sidenote-taller,more muscular women do weight more. I'm nearly six feet tall,weigh over 140 pounds,but can fit sample sizes(except the ones made to fit superthin waifs).If she is 5'10 and works out, she will be on the slender side of a healthy weight at 150.
Anonymous User
May 12, 2011
Hormonal disorders slow down and fuck up the metabolism (PCOS and endometriosis come to mind quickly). Yes she has been bingoed, and breeding since this woman does have self-esteem problems that could be an indicator of mental illness, would make her worse.
May 12, 2011
Heh, there's a web site for anas with a section dedicated to mommies ALONE. Those bitches don't give a shit.
May 12, 2011
I can kind of see her point, as I've said before that I wished I could be anorexic to lose some weight. And I actually was once accused of having an eating disorder because I lost 70 pounds in a year or so.

But the last goddamn thing a woman with self-esteem and perceived weight issues needs is a fucking baby. Getting pregnant will make her gain so much weight and she could have a nervous breakdown if she sees her stomach getting bigger. Her mind might overload thinking, "I'm puking day and night, so why am I getting fatter?!" It's one of the many reasons I don't want to be pregnant - I freak out when my jeans feel tighter than normal. I'd probably have to be put in four-point restraints if I saw the bloat a repugnant gut brings.

But even if this girl didn't possibly have a bit of muscle, 150 at 5' 10" is a normal weight - maybe the higher end of normal, but still alright. I find it so strange that the people who are anorexic are always normal sized to begin with - when do you ever hear about a 300-pound anorexic person? confused smiley
May 13, 2011
Zzelda
yurble

I didn't see that one when I made this thread. YARG!!!!

And - I just looked and there's someone quoting it and agreeing with it!!!

Erg. Scary.

And people wonder *why* the CF feel persecuted.

I don't think some of these comments are sarcastic, either. Seems to me that many people believe in and put alot of stock in these 'ideas'.

YIKES

I thought that one I quoted was sarcastic, though, with the mention of the bonnet, beard, and war cry. It just descended in to farce.
May 13, 2011
I've counseled girls with EDs and the number who refused to give it up for the kids made me feel like i was talking to a wall.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login